Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use (31501 Views)

What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? / The 'Burying' Of Muslim Women in the Modern World / Abuzola, That Muslim Dude That Failed Bombing Attempt In U.s - What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by maclatunji: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
Error!
Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by maclatunji: 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
bukatyne: and why is it different? women don't lust after men too?

Women lust after men too but you understand that these rules do not exist in isolation. There are other rules that guide how men and women should relate and interact in an Islamic society.

Let me give you an example, two girls puts on cable channels. One watches an Islamic Channel for 4 hours, the other watches MTV for 4 hours. At the end of the period, I can almost guarantee that the girl watching MTV will be more sexually aroused than the girl watching the Islamic Channel who may not be aroused at all.

What is the difference? The Islamic Channel follows Islamic teachings that guide every word and programme. That is not applicable to MTV.

My point is: The totality of Islamic rules in practice will reduce a woman's chance of lusting after men if applied and vice versa. Plus, even in our society; how many women end-up having relations with men they lust after compared to men who lust after women? It is less I am sure. For most, it dies as a crush no more.
Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 09, 2012
greall1: official Hijab.

love this.......but my sweerie is on hiqab headin to kimar......uhmmm!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / First Two Ebira People In Mecca On Pilgrimage (Photo) / Bloodbath As Muslims In Oyo Fight Over Praying Ground In Igboora, Ibarapa East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.