Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use (31473 Views)

What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? / The 'Burying' Of Muslim Women in the Modern World / Abuzola, That Muslim Dude That Failed Bombing Attempt In U.s - What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by agent22: 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin ;Di love d Burka ;Di love d Burka
Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2012
Even though I'm a Christian I know these because most of my friends are arabs or naija muslim and I enjoy seeing them wear them.
Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by maclatunji: 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2012
Exponental: It's not by hijab or coverings, it is by inner decency.
I know of a runs babe who uses d covering 4 societal prestige but av no undies on amongst others........(make i keep quiet b4 dem say i wan cause religious war).

We know, thank you.
Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by zumarock8(m): 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2012
prety educative
Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by alaoeri: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
What's of those used by catholics sisters.
Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by maclatunji: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2012
alaoeri: What's of those used by catholics sisters.

Yeah, it's Hijab too. However, they obviously aren't Muslim women. You can start a thread on the styles of Hijab Nuns use if it tickles your fancy. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by DisGuy: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
surpring how people dont really see anything wrong with a catholic nun/sister wearing a veil but have very strong opinion about how a muslim woman choose to dress

And does the bible differientatie between 21st century women and old testament women?

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by maclatunji: 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2012
Dis Guy: surpring how people dont really see anything wrong with a catholic nun/sister wearing a veil but have very strong opinion about how a muslim woman choose to dress

And does the bible differientatie between 21st century women and old testament women?

It is simple, they have been brainwashed!
Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by kolo007: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
some of these muslim babes dey code ehn... grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by lukeuche(f): 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2012
grin

Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by honeric01(m): 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
It doesn't matter whether they code or not, what matters is that they are not allowing random men lust after their bodies, if they open legs for you, it would be because they want to and not because you lust after them. most of them are the ones who decide who they want to see their body unlike the norms we have where every private parts of the body is exposed while the ones that are suppose to be for the public is covered.

e.g

Long boot getting to the kneels but a very tiny mini-skirt plus under-wear they now call "blouse" without bra.

Not a muslim either but i appreciate decency.

5 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2012
@BusHouse, @omoredia

Mtschew. You people can say you dislike hijab without telling lies.
Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by greall1: 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
GUY FORGET NOBODY IS PURE EXCEPT GOD.
Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by wellheads(m): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2012
Islam has always been beautiful.
Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
wellheads: Islam has always been beautiful.
Of course it has. smiley
Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by Ninilowo(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
berem!:
What is the name of that particular head gear most female yoruba muslims wear? Its common seeing them wearing it.its very different from the ones I see in the pictures here.
Iborun abi na ibori sef
Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by ujukala: 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
It is beautiful on most women who know how to wear it
Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by SOUTHSOUTH1: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
wellheads: Islam has always been beautiful.

For where?
Shey for 9ja inside Maidugury, Jos, Kano abi for where?
Abeg talk another thing my guy..
Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by maclatunji: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
Ok, fun and games are over. Limit your comments to the topic.

Thank you.
Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by greall1: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2012
I DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR HERE.
THE THREAD ALONE MEANT FOR MUSLIMS.
Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by maclatunji: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2012
greall1: I DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR HERE.
THE THREAD ALONE MEANT FOR MUSLIMS.

It's actually on frontpage. However, that is no excuse to start posting thrash here. We all have brains for a reason, let's use it effectively.
Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by Harpesin(m): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
Exponental: It's not by hijab or coverings, it is by inner decency.
I know of a runs babe who uses d covering 4 societal prestige but av no undies on amongst others........(make i keep quiet b4 dem say i wan cause religious war).

U mean like Mimiano grin
Re: Different Types Of Covering That Muslim Women Use by greaterlove(m): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
Lovely, thou a christian but I have muslim friends and I have always admired them. I know once we all start to tolerate each other we will learn that we have a lot to gain from one another.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / First Two Ebira People In Mecca On Pilgrimage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.