Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. (14661 Views)

Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved / Bob Marley: Remembering The Legend Of Reggae / Bob Marley Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Was Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Shinor(m): 11:04am On May 12, 2012
How long shall they kill our prophets while we stand aside and look. Some say it's just a part of it ( Goodluck Jonathan and Reuben Abati) we got to fulfill the book
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by damilola15: 11:06am On May 12, 2012
"He who fights and run away lives to fight another day".
One of my uncle's favorite quotes from Marley. Used to think "run ko run ni", when I'm not a coward. Now I know better.

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by monkel: 11:08am On May 12, 2012
who d cap fits, let them wear it
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by amosy007: 11:09am On May 12, 2012
The road of life is rocky and you
may stumble too,
So while you point your fingers
remember someone else is judging you to (Love your brotherman)

from "could u be love" track...
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by seenoevil1: 11:09am On May 12, 2012
[size=20pt]GANJA ! GANJA grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Stallion84(m): 11:15am On May 12, 2012
So don't treat me like a puppet on a string grin grin
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Stallion84(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2012
Once my girlfriend asked me: Reggae or me?

Sometimes I miss her.

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by BusHouse(m): 11:20am On May 12, 2012
When asked why he refused to honour an invitation to perform in FESTAC 1977, he said (refering to nigeria) an i quote "I dont go to a country were corruption is the order of the day" end of quote. What do we see in nigeria today? we see coruption been institutionalised. We are tired of all those isms and schsms.

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Nobody: 11:25am On May 12, 2012
Every man gotta a right to decide his own destiny, and in this judgement there is no partiality.
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by amosy007: 11:26am On May 12, 2012
BusHouse: When asked why he refused to honour an invitation to perform in FESTAC 1977, he said (refering to nigeria) an i quote "I dont go to a country were corruption is the order of the day" end of quote. What do we see in nigeria today? we see coruption been institutionalised. We are tired of all those isms and schsms.
hmmmmmm
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Nobody: 11:27am On May 12, 2012
How good and pleasant it would be before God and Man, to see the unification of all Africans.

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Nobody: 11:28am On May 12, 2012
Your worst enemy could be your best friend, and your best friend your worse enemy.
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by prettiest1(f): 11:28am On May 12, 2012
Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I'll feel alright.
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Nobody: 11:29am On May 12, 2012
Some [Nairalanders] will eat and drink with you, then behind them su-su 'pon you. grin grin grin
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Nobody: 11:35am On May 12, 2012
Every day the bucket a-go-a well, one day the bottom a-go drop out

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Nobody: 11:49am On May 12, 2012
remember that when the rain falls it won't fall on one mans house top
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Vicrobor(m): 11:56am On May 12, 2012
We have the dog race, we have the horse, we have the human race, but this is a rat race
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by bashydemy(m): 11:59am On May 12, 2012
You say you love rain, But you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love sun, But you seek shade when it is shining, You say you love wind, But when it comes you close your window. So that's why am scared when you say you love me.

Bob Marley

2 Likes

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Arogunmasa(m): 12:01pm On May 12, 2012
"Some people feel the rain, others just get wet"
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by thaira(f): 12:10pm On May 12, 2012
Pimper's paradise, that's what she was now...
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by thaira(f): 12:12pm On May 12, 2012
We'l be forever loving jah!
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 12, 2012
Woe to the downpressors: they'll eat the bread of sad tomorrow.
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by mekulonaire(m): 12:28pm On May 12, 2012
*“When you smoke the herb, it reveals
you to yourself.”
*“Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol
is the destruction.”
*some people jst feel the rain. Others just
get wet.”
― Bob Marley

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by cowgurl: 12:33pm On May 12, 2012
Callotti: "For who Jah bless, let no man curse"! cool
"Emancipate YOURSELF from mental slavery"! cool
Thanks Callotti, these were my favorites. Marley was lyrically blessed I must say.

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by bouazeez: 12:40pm On May 12, 2012
who d hell do u think i am?,am just a buffalo soldier in d heart of america.stolen from africa,fighting on arrival. Bob marle.y dats my favourite.

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Eazeee(m): 12:43pm On May 12, 2012
AFRICA UNITE
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Arogunmasa(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2012
"In the abudance of water, the fool is thirsty."

2 Likes

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Biggiestep(m): 12:54pm On May 12, 2012
" he believed dat u can actually cure hate & racism by injectin it with love and music"
2 days before bob marley was suppose to perform he was shot,
2 days later he walked on the stage and performed.
He said " Those that are tryin to make the world worst never take a day off.
Why should i?
Light up the darkness!

'I am legend'
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Arogunmasa(m): 12:58pm On May 12, 2012
"Life and Jah are one in the same. Jah is the gift of existence. I am in some way eternal, I will never be
duplicated. The sigularity of every man and woman is Jah's gift. What we struggle to make of it is our sole gift to Jah. The process of what that struggle becomes, in time, the Truth."

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Ninilowo(m): 1:16pm On May 12, 2012
" I bought BMW not because I need an expensive car but because it stands for Bob Marley and the Wailers"

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Arogunmasa(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2012
"see them fighting for power but they know not the hour."

2 Likes

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by buchi4action(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2012
Don't throw stones in the market place, because you don't know who it will hit, it may be your brothers or sisters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year / Canibus Destroys Eminem / Download Music: Mabel - Don't Call Me Up Full Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.