Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. (14663 Views)

Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved / Bob Marley: Remembering The Legend Of Reggae / Bob Marley Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Was Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Mystiquet: 1:36pm On May 15, 2012
love the life you live and live the life you love.
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Nairateamcom: 2:08pm On May 15, 2012
“One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by osifred(m): 5:04pm On May 18, 2012
prettyrich: "A beautiful woman this another man play thing"
"Who the cap's fit,let them wear it"
Mama said,son did u take time to know her?
"I told her mama ,she is the best".
But today am going back to her to say mama am getting divorce
for it didnt work the way i taught it will".
Don't mix it up. Who †ђξ cap fits, let him wear it is marley. Exception of dat †ђξ rest is Lucky Dube
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Pelebabaagba(m): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2018
When the whole world let you down
And there's no where for you to go, cos all of your best friends ama let you down
I know a place where we can carry on.
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by transpix(m): 6:40am On Mar 20, 2018
"Money is numbers and numbers never end, If it takes money to be happy,then your search for happiness will never end"
" If you don't start somewhere, you are gonna go nowhere"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Canibus Destroys Eminem / Download Music: Mabel - Don't Call Me Up Full Song / Video MP4: Drake – God's Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.