Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Cooking Before Church And Eating After Church - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cooking Before Church And Eating After Church (12418 Views)

A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup / Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? / Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Before Church And Eating After Church by itoldu: 2:27am On May 14, 2012
i can only imagine what kind of prayers you made in church. Father, strike down the preacher and the intercessor if they misbehave with time. grin grin grin
Re: Cooking Before Church And Eating After Church by onye100: 9:01am On May 14, 2012
jeddyMay: Remember those days!! because am d last born, chicken legs r permanently mine. No food on sunday morning, she will say 'its good to fast 2church, so dat one can be ministered to'.i can neva forget d sound of my tommy evry sunday, all d worms in me will play world cup, champions league, premiership, FA..... Name it bfor we get home for food.
D irony is dat, uptil date, i find it hard 2eat bfor goin 2church because its now a normal tin 2me.
most atimes u feel very miserably & wished dere were no Sunday service at all. Truely does days were really memorable & sometimes u'll wish dere'll be more dan 1 Sunday in a week, lo!

1 Like

Re: Cooking Before Church And Eating After Church by cindyrella(f): 9:13am On May 14, 2012
Ummmm this brings back good old memories.. my mom used to prepare stew early sunday morning and rice after church... So we had pap or tea and bread for breakfast every sunday...
grin grin grin
Re: Cooking Before Church And Eating After Church by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 14, 2012
I am enjoying all of the comments... am in the banking hall and I have been laughing since..lemme stop oo make dem no think sey I don dey kolo.
Re: Cooking Before Church And Eating After Church by olu4life(m): 11:05pm On May 14, 2012
love this thread,those were memorable times. My mom prepared yam and egg but to be eaten after church service.
Seriously speaking,its about discipline and am so use to it now. Dont eat to church till i get back.
To the haters,its not about poverty but strict discipline. i believe you hate this thread because u are a muslim, still a young person or you lost your mum/childhood a long time ago.
Re: Cooking Before Church And Eating After Church by Htown64(m): 10:43am On May 15, 2012
cindyrella: Ummmm this brings back good old memories.. my mom used to prepare stew early sunday morning and rice after church... So we had pap or tea and bread for breakfast every sunday...
grin grin grin
not different from mine. smiley
Re: Cooking Before Church And Eating After Church by afrodiva: 2:52pm On May 15, 2012
Good ol memories. I absolutely loved rice with chicken stew and ripe fried plantain. Ummmmm so yummy.then Yu take a nap afterwards.
Re: Cooking Before Church And Eating After Church by Fhemmmy: 8:00pm On May 15, 2012
bandiejay:

Lol funny sha

Na true oh
Re: Cooking Before Church And Eating After Church by WhiteOne(f): 3:40pm On May 21, 2012
I must be very mean to my kids and my husband.
I do this every Sunday.
Stand up 8 am or so, cook the Sunday roast and the timings
Husband and kids get a quick break first aka bread with jam , tea or cereal
And they can smell the nice food cooking along.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awesome Cakes By Sazzy's Place Lagos / Do You Normally Cry When You Slice The Onion (pic) / My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.