Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London (14924 Views)

Meet The Mayor Of Enfield, UK Patricia Ekechi / Meet Nigeria Born Enfield Mayor / Nigerian Born Councillor Kate Anolue Is The New Mayor Of Enfield London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 12, 2012
alj harem:

This is a woman and not a man !!!
she ugly,well,well
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by philip0906(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2012
^^
if dat is ugly wad d'u call this? grin grin

Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Ogbonaikenna(m): 10:42pm On May 12, 2012
She is a proud biafran. I think she called radio biafra today to identify with our struggle
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 12, 2012
philip0906: emmm. . .she is dis she is dat.She sha is repping d ibos in a positive way.if she looks like a man,then iyabo looks like a? grin grin

Now you can claim this machoman as representing ibos well. . . .how about osisikanku ? That one na nigerian abi ? When it's good,you claim it but if it's bad,you toss them away. Hypocrisy
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by faithin9ja: 10:46pm On May 12, 2012
Brixtonyute:

You're dumb!! It seems you don't know the difference between United Kingdom, Britain, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Scotland...

I'll respond, when you can tell me the difference between what I listed above... And I don't have time to read no history, till I see an Irish mayor of London. undecided
I

Am dumb? Wow your ignorance is so obvious. The position of Mayor of London is a relatively new position created by the last labour government. There have only been 2 Mayors, Ken Livingstone (who did 2 terms) and Boris Johnson who has just started his second term and for your information, Boris Johnson is actually of Turkish origin - his grandfather was from Turkey.

United kingdom is Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England. Great Britain is united kingdom with the exception of Northern Ireland. For your information the Republic of Irelamd (Eire) is an independent country that shares a physical island with Northern Ireland, so what's your point?

Lloyd George was Prime Minister of United Kingdom he was Welsh, Gordon Brown the last Prime Minister is Scotish, these are just a couple of so many examples.

Please, I know you don't have time to read or study, so if you won't learn I suggest you keep your thoughts to yourself until you can put forward real facts, Mr 'I live in UK'
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by babyboy3(m): 10:48pm On May 12, 2012
Hmmm

Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by philip0906(m): 10:49pm On May 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Now you can claim this machoman as representing ibos well. . . .how about osisikanku ? That one na nigerian abi ? When it's good,you claim it but if it's bad,you toss them away. Hypocrisy
c kettle calling pot black. . .have fun grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by babyboy3(m): 10:53pm On May 12, 2012
hmmm

Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Abbey2sam(m): 10:57pm On May 12, 2012
achi4u: daz igbo spirit.
congrat brother
grin
congrat brother
mumu na sis nobi brother

Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by redsun(m): 11:14pm On May 12, 2012
Musiwa..:
this is a useless thread, who cares on a nigeria website. People dont give a shiit about this..

You are becoming senselessly bitter like blutooth.You use to have some drunken judgements that are free from core cynicism,like ogbologbo.

Not that i care whether she is a mayor in england or not.Issues like me don't bother me,i only care about the good heroes at home,the ones that cares for others.

To be the man,you have to work it out yourself and can only be in one's original home.
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 12, 2012
redsun:

You are becoming senselessly bitter like blutooth.You use to have some drunken judgements that are free from core cynicism,like ogbologbo.

Not that i care whether she is a mayor in england or not.Issues like me don't bother me,i only care about the good heroes at home,the ones that cares for others.

To be the man,you have to work it out yourself and can only be in one's original home.

The woman looks masculine with muscular chests and possibly yam legs but she has no goatee.Makes me wonder if she's an original ibo ! tongue abeg make she no steal money cuz iya charlie no dey play with her sterling o. grin
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by redsun(m): 11:39pm On May 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

The woman looks masculine with muscular chests and possibly yam legs but she has no goatee.Makes me wonder if she's an original ibo ! tongue abeg make she no steal money cuz iya charlie no dey play with her sterling o. grin

What can i say?Monkey no fine,him mama like am.I wont be surprise if you have those long drawn ibadan and ijebu marks on your face,because you talk lkie a man that is eternally bitter,like an impotent man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Detongue: 12:03am On May 13, 2012
A Nigerian from Delta State by name Misan Edukugho, proudly Itsekiri was a mayor before her in London. So congrats sister....
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Brixtonyute(m): 12:03am On May 13, 2012
faithin9ja: I

Am dumb? Wow your ignorance is so obvious. The position of Mayor of London is a relatively new position created by the last labour government. There have only been 2 Mayors, Ken Livingstone (who did 2 terms) and Boris Johnson who has just started his second term and for your information, Boris Johnson is actually of Turkish origin - his grandfather was from Turkey.

United kingdom is Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England. Great Britain is united kingdom with the exception of Northern Ireland. For your information the Republic of Irelamd (Eire) is an independent country that shares a physical island with Northern Ireland, so what's your point?

Lloyd George was Prime Minister of United Kingdom he was Welsh, Gordon Brown the last Prime Minister is Scotish, these are just a couple of so many examples.

Please, I know you don't have time to read or study, so if you won't learn I suggest you keep your thoughts to yourself until you can put forward real facts, Mr 'I live in UK'

To be honest clown, I don't care if Boris' nan was from pluto, but he's English as far as I'm concerned..

You and I know what happened to Gordon Brown, and Llyod George.. And Gordon Brown became PM by virtue of calamity Blair giving up his post... You can continue to quote the 'politically right' pseudo-history from dailymail; but that won't change the reality on the ground..
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Brixtonyute(m): 12:07am On May 13, 2012
And it's funny how you mentioned one Scot, and a Welsh; yet they're in the same country..

How many English PM have we had?? Tens of them, yet you think mentioning a Gordon Brown, who became a PM by mistake - and Llyod George would change how partial the system is?

Can that ever happen even in the so-called 'tribalist' Nigeria??
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by faithin9ja: 12:21am On May 13, 2012
Brixtonyute: And it's funny how you mentioned one Scot, and a Welsh; yet they're in the same country..

How many English PM have we had?? Tens of them, yet you think mentioning a Gordon Brown, who became a PM by mistake - and Llyod George would change how partial the system is?

Can that ever happen even in the so-called 'tribalist' Nigeria??

My friend you are obviously confused or you have been indulging in a Saturday 'drink up' . I gave you a 'a couple' which means '2' ...examples of many but I don't have the patience to keep giving lectures. My whole contribution was to highlight the possibility of 'foreigners or outsiders' getting political office in UK unlike Nigeria. You were arguing that does not happened in UK and asked people to give examples of MP's from the home countries in different seats, I and other pointed examples to you and then you move the goalposts.

My point is clear 'Nigeria' does not have foriegners or non indigenes taking political office, UK does, hence this Nigerian woman is now a Mayor. Take your 'hating hat' off and give the woman her due credit.hf
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Nobody: 12:26am On May 13, 2012
Some of the posts I am reading here go beyond the bounds of decency angry
Beyond being appointed Mayor of Enfield is there anything else Kate Anolue has done to warrant so much bile?
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by faithin9ja: 12:27am On May 13, 2012
Brixtonyute:

Can a Welsh man be an MP in England??

Can a Scottish man be an MP in Norhern Ireland?

Can an English man be an MP in Scotland??

Answer those questions...

YES a Welsh man cab be an MP in England, Yes. Scottish man can be an MP in Northern Ireland, YES an Englishman can be an MP in Scotland
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Ideasroole: 12:31am On May 13, 2012
congrat brother
Na woman bro undecided
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Ideasroole: 12:33am On May 13, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: She is a proud biafran. I think she called radio biafra today to identify with our struggle
Treason! Becareful bro cry
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Brixtonyute(m): 12:39am On May 13, 2012
faithin9ja:

My friend you are obviously confused or you have been indulging in a Saturday 'drink up' . I gave you a 'a couple' which means '2' ...examples of many but I don't have the patience to keep giving lectures. My whole contribution was to highlight the possibility of 'foreigners or outsiders' getting political office in UK unlike Nigeria. You were arguing that does not happened in UK and asked people to give examples of MP's from the home countries in different seats, I and other pointed examples to you and then you move the goalposts.

My point is clear 'Nigeria' does not have foriegners or non indigenes taking political office, UK does, hence this Nigerian woman is now a Mayor. Take your 'hating hat' off and give the woman her due credit.hf

You must be out of your cotton picking mind to tell me to give props to the woman, for her ceremonial post.. Good luck to her, but there's nothing to celebtate - and it's not front page worthy..

You may continue to sound politicaLly correct, but Nigeria is just as territorial as the UK.. Atleast has had more minority President than the UK would ever have.. Gowon, GEJ, Babangida, Abacha etc..are from minority tribes..

When we get to bridge of having many immigrants living in Nigeria, we shall cross it and elect them - till then, stop posting junk on this thread..
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Austinodark(m): 12:57am On May 13, 2012
IYABO OBASANJO,YOROBBA MOST SEXY
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Venchy: 1:09am On May 13, 2012
Grow up guys, be wise and stop all this foolishness of TRIBALISM.......this is why DIVIDE AND RULE system succeed......UNITY WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL YAKATA.
Embrace and appreciate what is yours or whatever that comes out of your country..
.......["ONE LOVE" The Great Bob Marley said.

AFRICA UNITE, UNITE FOR THE BENEFIT OF YOUR PEOPLE
May his Gentle soul rest in perfect peace......Forever Lives BOB.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by signified: 4:17am On May 13, 2012
Musiwa..:
this is a useless thread, who cares on a nigeria website. People dont give a shiit about this..
You lie Musiwa!, you lie!!, it is not useless and for once,lets call a spade a spade.
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by juman(m): 5:35am On May 13, 2012
Good
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by AustineE1: 6:04am On May 13, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Congratulations to her ! But why she come black like this ?
cos she's an African and a proud one!nt people like you,born with inferiority complex and will do anything to bleach your colour,inother to impress white chicks in the country you got to,through visa lottery!Olodo of the first order!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by mjconcept(m): 6:33am On May 13, 2012
Musiwa..:
Aha this is a useless thread right but if it was to be a bad report u will be the same person abusing Nigerians abroad embarassed. If u re feed up with life just go hug transformer or better still go block Dangote truck for road tongue grin.
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by achi4u(m): 7:09am On May 13, 2012
philip0906: ^^
if dat is ugly wad d'u call this? grin grin
this one com make mouth like hegoat____mmeeemmeeeegrin
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by member479760: 9:40am On May 13, 2012
that's very nice,
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:50am On May 13, 2012
Brixtonyute: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Nigerians and celebrating non-achievements.. Mayor of Enfield grin grin grin grin grin

What's there to celebrate??

Just pray the EDL boys at Enfield town don't smash her face in... Smh..

Why can't you guys put the Mayor of Ikeja on front page?? Ikeja is 5 times bigger than Enfield..

I smell low self-esteem, and inferiority complex...

Fela Kuti - Colonial mentality

wat i smell in and around u is chronic depression and acute phobia of (greater) heights. In far away london, one of us is deemed fit 4 a mayor position, and u all u can do show ur ignorance here? Evn if d area is as small as a lagos street, so wat? I bet u r nt evn worthy of being a CARETAKER in a lagos face me i face u yard. Bloody, empty, i-hv-seen-it-all, never do well, empty basket mouth.
Madam mayor, na u biko!
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Pain(m): 2:08pm On May 13, 2012
What a man can look like. A woman can do better

Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Arctic(m): 8:44pm On May 13, 2012
give the woman kudos

http://www.didacourse.com/everywoman/Kate.html

Councellor Kate Anolue

Councillor Kate is a widow who singularly trained 4 children with a full time career as a qualified community/hospital midwife. During this period she completed a law degree and ran a nursing agency. Councillor Kate is the governor of 2 schools in Enfield. She is a panel member of health scrutiny, Women officer for Labour party Group and Executive member of Enfield racial equality council. She is also the royal college of midwives steward for north Middlesex university hospital midwives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Convention: Uzodinma, Malami, Lauretta, Others To ‘Enforce’ Buhari’s Consensus / Meet President Goodluck Jonathan's New Aide-de-camp / Finance Minister On Channels TV Yarning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.