Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London (14923 Views)

Meet The Mayor Of Enfield, UK Patricia Ekechi / Meet Nigeria Born Enfield Mayor / Nigerian Born Councillor Kate Anolue Is The New Mayor Of Enfield London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by aljharem(m): 8:47pm On May 13, 2012
Arctic: give the woman kudos

http://www.didacourse.com/everywoman/Kate.html

Councellor Kate Anolue

Councillor Kate is a widow who singularly trained 4 children with a full time career as a qualified community/hospital midwife. During this period she completed a law degree and ran a nursing agency. Councillor Kate is the governor of 2 schools in Enfield. She is a panel member of health scrutiny, Women officer for Labour party Group and Executive member of Enfield racial equality council. She is also the royal college of midwives steward for north Middlesex university hospital midwives.

She is indeed a strong woman cool cool Much respect
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by okunoba(m): 5:40am On May 14, 2012
As a Nigerian Londoner, I am prove of this great achievement by one of us in a white mans World. All of us should be proud of her, she as done the black race proud. Nigeria kwenu, Igbo kwenu.
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by EkwyOmalicha: 9:15am On May 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

The woman looks masculine with muscular chests and possibly yam legs but she has no goatee.Makes me wonder if she's an original ibo ! tongue abeg make she no steal money cuz iya charlie no dey play with her sterling o. grin

like this ape ?

Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by EkwyOmalicha: 9:31am On May 14, 2012
Mr. Globe:

where is the statistic/report/proof that show that the yerubas are the most wealthy black people in the uk or is it just the usual false alarm? Like dbanj said he has the Number 1 record in the UK charts and like Tinubu got a first class in toronto? #Justsaying angry angry angry angry

those apes re LOSERS QED
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by EkwyOmalicha: 9:37am On May 14, 2012
Austinodark: IYABO OBASANJO,YOROBBA MOST SEXY

Yes she is apishly sexy
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by MrGlobe(m): 11:00am On May 14, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha:

Yes she is apishly sexy
lmaoo. Abeg which one is apishly sexy? I nearly spilled my coffee on this. Lmao
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by bernieamce: 1:58pm On May 14, 2012
Ejiné: Congratulations, bro smiley
guy haven't you heard that it's Sister, not Brother?
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 14, 2012
How did she win it? Was it keenly contested or a consensus candidate?
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by bittyend(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2012
This man, oops woman reminds me of what Ojukwu looks like when he ran off to Ivory Coast in his infamous skirt and lipstick lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by EkwyOmalicha: 10:11pm On May 14, 2012
bittyend: This man, oops woman reminds me of what Ojukwu looks like when he ran off to Ivory Coast in his infamous skirt and lipstick lol.

And Iyabo Obasanjo’s face gives a picture of Awo toad’s facial expression when he took those bitter shots of Otapiapia that sent him to hell tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Amends Public Holiday, Banks Exempted / Aregbesola And Lai Mohammed All Smiles At Ramadan Lecture In Kwara (Photos) / Train Attack: 41 Women, 22 Men, 5 Kids Held By Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.