Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London (14925 Views)

Meet The Mayor Of Enfield, UK Patricia Ekechi / Meet Nigeria Born Enfield Mayor / Nigerian Born Councillor Kate Anolue Is The New Mayor Of Enfield London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by doncaster(m): 5:04pm On May 12, 2012
Brixtonyute:

Can a Welsh man be an MP in England??

Can a Scottish man be an MP in Norhern Ireland?

Can an English man be an MP in Scotland??

Answer those questions...

George Galloway scotish man but MP in England.
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by ACM10: 5:05pm On May 12, 2012
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by purefella(m): 5:06pm On May 12, 2012
MAN OR WOMAN OO!!!?? BECAUSE YOU IGBO PEOPLE TOO DEY WOWO WEY BE SAY SOME WOMEN TOO DEY RESEMBLE MEN
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Ejine(m): 5:06pm On May 12, 2012
Wait, that's woman? OH MY DAYS!!! shocked shocked

Ermm, congratulations all the same, ma'am smiley
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Ejine(m): 5:07pm On May 12, 2012
purefella: MAN OR WOMAN OO!!!?? BECAUSE YOU IGBO PEOPLE TOO DEY WOWO WEY BE SAY SOME WOMEN TOO DEY RESEMBLE MEN

You mean like Iyabo Obasanjo? Hmmm... Cool, cool.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Afam4eva(m): 5:10pm On May 12, 2012
Congrat to the woman. All haters should go hug a transformer.
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by babsjnr(m): 5:17pm On May 12, 2012
afam4eva: Congrat to the woman. All haters should go hug a transformer.
that puzzy look like ur mama
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by ezer(m): 5:27pm On May 12, 2012
Congrats Kate, nice one...
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by PaulJohn1: 5:29pm On May 12, 2012
Musiwa..:
this is a useless thread, who cares on a nigeria website. People dont give a shiit about this..

@Musiwa I expected better comment from you. Why is the thread useless? Just because she's not from your side. Please let's appreciate what's good.

Congrats to the madam sha.
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by ezer(m): 5:34pm On May 12, 2012
Ejiné:

lwkmd...
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Arysexy(m): 5:44pm On May 12, 2012

Been Igbo is sucks fcking bunch of desperate losers. Just one call.. I can make 10 Igbo families homeless tonight. Fcking Arrow

hey! u ape looking, tiger-claw-face baboon, shut d Zap up! do u want to endeanger d lives of ya papa and mama living in an igbo man house in lagos? talk again ur papa will receive quick notice. An.imal from iyoroba ape kingdom!
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by malc619(m): 5:52pm On May 12, 2012
Congrats Sir!!!! gringringrin

I wonder Ɣ we can't ♍ά̲̣̥kε̲̣̣̣̥ comments devoid of ethnicity
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by babsjnr(m): 6:00pm On May 12, 2012
Arysexy:

hey! u ape looking, tiger-claw-face baboon, shut d Zap up! do u want to endeanger d lives of ya papa and mama living in an igbo man house in lagos? talk again ur papa will receive quick notice. An.imal from iyoroba ape kingdom!
. Your people are still minority and your c of o can be revoke anytime
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Buxomz(f): 6:11pm On May 12, 2012
grin
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Venchy: 6:23pm On May 12, 2012
Source:Denzel2009

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/05/nigerian-woman-kate-anolue-is-new-mayor.html#more

Nice one!

Duh...mayor of London borough of enfield? Olodo

What's even special about being appointed a bloody local government councilor, it's like getting a new job at sainsbury's.
(Report Post) (Quote Post) 1 Like Lik
e

You must be a SAD fellow, why cant you just acknowledge the achievement of your fellow NIGERIAN, representing and flying the Flag in a positive way and not the usual FRAUD we are Tagged with.....Please change your approach if you are in London or any part of the western world because you really sound frustrated.

And to those bringing Tribalism to every thread, please let us stop all this nonsense because there is a lot to learn from each topic.

I am a Yoruba but I am always proud to hear and see any Nigerian representing the country in a positive way and not like Ibori and other fraud stars tarnishing the image.

Well done Madam.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by airmark(m): 6:31pm On May 12, 2012
Ejiné:

Iyabo fine pass this man woman now. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by valdubem(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2012
Nairalanders and their tribalism,,,,,,,seun, its time to delete some modafucka$$

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by AustineE1: 7:07pm On May 12, 2012
babsjnr: . Your people are still minority and your c of o can be revoke anytime
lets assume in your wildest dream that the C of O's of the igbo owned houses in lagos are revoked and then the ibo's angrily blew up all their houses in lagos in preparation to leave the state...what do you think the aerial picture of lagos will look like,'i guess an ocean or a dark stone age war ravaged town!and honestly,i dont think it can be rebuilt again even in a whole life time.of course the ibos who own lagos,may never accept to rebuilt it again.....B4 i forget,thumbs up to the worthy sister and an ambassador extra-ordinary!from mayor,you will get to greater heights!let the heaters and the in-secure tribe,go and ve mass suicide!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by nikki26(f): 7:49pm On May 12, 2012
engineerd: whats is this? she-male?
Please let's make only meaningful contributions.
When did we start defining success in terms of beauty?
I congratulate her Jare, she's made Nigeria proud
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Brixtonyute(m): 8:04pm On May 12, 2012
faithin9ja:
Go and study your current affairs and political history and stop relying on beer palour talk. the UK has had Welsh MP's and even at least one Welsh Prime Minister, we know there have have Scottish Prime Ministers, there are numerous cases of MP & councilors of Scottish extraction in Northern Ireland (bear in mind the NI protestants are of Scottish origin).

We currently have at least 3 MP's of Nigerian origin in the UK including Chuka Umuna whose Dad contested for Governor in Imo state during the IBB debacle (NRC & SDP).

A mayor of Enfield may not be the highest political office in the world, but she has been elected as councilor by the Enfield community and her fellow councilors have decided to elect her Mayor, obviously her origin was not used against.

This forum has pages and pages of comments about kids with Nigerian names committing offences in UK or US, let's have some positive news for a change.

If as you say you live in the UK and you decide not to improve yourself because you are in another man's country, that's your own look out. At least this woman is feeding herself and her family with a resonable job and I bet (if she has kids) that her kids will not be on the pages of newspapers having stabbed one guy!!! (despite not having a father)

You're dumb!! It seems you don't know the difference between United Kingdom, Britain, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Scotland...

I'll respond, when you can tell me the difference between what I listed above... And I don't have time to read no history, till I see an Irish mayor of London. undecided
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Brixtonyute(m): 8:08pm On May 12, 2012
doncaster:
George Galloway scotish man but MP in England.

Err George Galloway, I see why he's the most hated MP in England...
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Guapo(m): 8:08pm On May 12, 2012
I wonder why every thread on nairaland must end with tribal wars. I hope the mods are taking note and not taking sides. angry angry
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by babsjnr(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2012
Austine.E:

lets assume in your wildest dream that the C of O's of the igbo owned houses in lagos are revoked and then the ibo's angrily blew up all their houses in lagos in preparation to leave the state...what do you think the aerial picture of lagos will look like,'i guess an ocean or a dark stone age war ravaged town!and honestly,i dont think it can be rebuilt again even in a whole life time.of course the ibos who own lagos,may never accept to rebuilt it again.....B4 i forget,thumbs up to the worthy sister and an ambassador extra-ordinary!from mayor,you will get to greater heights!let the heaters and the in-secure tribe,go and ve mass suicide!
. Blew it off asap and move bk to your shi*t hole false biafra nation who don't care.. Why you guys so desperate about Lagos? East region need more Igbo investors go bk home your people need u.
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Jibwillz: 8:28pm On May 12, 2012
Hmm! Wundr if smpple actually readz topic b4 th'y comment whn Kate wz clearly writtn n smpple stil type 'bro'. Ori malu @wrk
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 12, 2012
Musiwa..:
this is a useless thread, who cares on a nigeria website. People dont give a shiit about this..

hey. . .stop hating. . .at least she's making 'we nigerians' proud. . .i could nominate your mum as the deputy mayor of tekunle prison wink
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 12, 2012
Congratulations to her ! But why she come black like this ?
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by DualCore1: 9:37pm On May 12, 2012
Reading people's comments, never a dull moment.
LWKMD
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by olatunjin(m): 10:10pm On May 12, 2012
great and nice one.......will should appriciate our achievement in the diaspora.Welldone madam for making Nigeria prould
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by mamagee3(f): 10:13pm On May 12, 2012
Good for her!!!

Congratulations!!!
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 12, 2012
alj harem:

This is a woman and not a man !!!

I am tempted to insist that she is a man.The gap-teeth looks like ibb own. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by philip0906(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2012
emmm. . .she is dis she is dat.She sha is repping d ibos in a positive way.if she looks like a man,then iyabo looks like a? grin grin

Re: Nigerian Born Kate Anolue, Is The New Mayor Of Enfield, London by braine(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2012
achi4u: daz igbo spirit.
congrat brother
This is very lame. Must you put ethnicity into everything? Shes not male by the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger State Has Crude Oil / My Position On The Nnamdi Kanu-led IPOB Biafra Struggle / Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.