Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,879 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan (12431 Views)

“There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military / Presidency Intensifies Efforts To Discredit Ribadu Report. / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 14, 2012
ebgbest: . Dat guy has done gr8 in term of economic bt there ar sum hater dat wan 2c his govt cripple via security challege

EXAMPLES PLEASE!!
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Delafruita(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2012
ebgbest: Dat guy has done gr8 in term of economic bt there ar sum hater dat wan 2c his govt cripple via security challege
who is this mumu?u tink nairalanders are ignorant people abi?oya quote figures and facts to support ur idiotic insinuation.i wonder why some people assume others are as foolish as them
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 14, 2012
gabman700:

Very unlike the real Beaf.
B prepared 2 receive d brunt of ur impersonation.
i think it's time to have someone honest to impersonate this beaf character.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Pennywise(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2012
Seriously, Nigerians should consider an IQ test for all presidential aspirants and their spouses to prevent this kind of monumental Jonathan mishap.The man struggles with leadership as much as the woman struggles with her use of English. The terms and conditions of an independent test can be amicably arrived at.

I am honestly embarrassed sometimes being Nigerian.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by ballabriggs: 3:43pm On May 14, 2012
1supremo:

EXAMPLES PLEASE!!

He has done well for the economy. By putting together a formidable 'Economic Management Team', with World Bank Presidential aspirant, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, as one of the members. grin
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by gabman700: 4:41pm On May 14, 2012
valacious: i think it's time to have someone honest to impersonate this beaf character.

I disagree on dat very much. Everyone is entitled 2 his or her opinion. Besides, Beaf is one of those few dat add flavour 2 d conversation on dis forum so besmirching his person is nt a good idea.

Rmemba d ultimate rule is to be REAL.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by yaksh: 5:34pm On May 14, 2012
2 useless ppl, if his hand no dey inside y he no mention dos behind boko haram
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Onasa22: 5:53pm On May 14, 2012
robinhoodd2: she has every right to defend her husband,better for worse so dey say,but wat am finding difficult to comprehend is the fact that she led elected speaker of some houses of assembly,this is nothing but a shame to d states involved.shes just a wife d president for cry out loud,she wasnt elected,infact her office is not constitutional.i stand to b corrected anyway

pls what Dame Patience went for incompany of the Speakers was nt official assignment rather it was a thanks giving service for crying out loud.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 14, 2012
@ebgbest, pls don't infect us with ur stu.pidity. People are dying by dozens daily & d C-I-C says he knows them, yet he does nuffing. & u support d incompetence? Winch pepper ur tongue. Devil infect u with fleas.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by lumiwizzo(m): 8:11pm On May 14, 2012
what nonsence! what kind of talk is that? every president in all the country face things like this and handle it, her husband should come out and handle the situation and put a stop to it, he should prove that he is equal to the tax! please fist-lady if you dont have something to say, dont say anything...
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by 1025: 8:59pm On May 14, 2012
dame, you lie, the insecurity is a way to kill ur husband and you better stop pretending because we all heard boko haram say it so if your husband dies, we will know that boko haram is real but if ur husband no die, we will know that boko haram is part of pdp.
madam, u shld be ashamed of urself because u and ur husband have disappointed many nigerians. you have never shown in any way that you two came from a poor background. look at electricity bill, it has been going up without us getting the electricity.
look at the same of 1st january in the name of fuel subsidy. how has ur govt helped helped poor nigerian?
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Loveaflame(m): 10:22pm On May 14, 2012
Heven wl bring to judgement all those who are bent on destroying ds nation.My fellow nairalanders let d truth b spoken d cabals behind d Gboko haram ar 2 strong for GEJ to handle.He loves life and he is not ready to die for anybody afterall ds is Nigeria where anytn goes.Only someone who is redy 2 make a sacrifice can really save ds nation.If they put some of u as d president u wl perform les than him.Lets just hope a selfles leader who wants to make a name and not money wl come one day.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Butoneday2(m): 10:26pm On May 14, 2012
So u finally wake abi? I tot u're sleeping b/4.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by alahamad(m): 12:43am On May 15, 2012
@ebgbest.....dude am sure u are Dame's "relathief" cos ur level of illitracy spills all over ur post....just shut-up nd let semi-educated as.s licking morons like Beaf (the real one) do the defence for commander in-thief nd her "excellenthief" till death do them P.....
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by herobest: 1:20am On May 15, 2012
Beaf!:
Shut-up and tell your retard husband to resign if he doesnt have balls. He said he knows them why can he stop them.
U ARE A BIG FOOL...RESIGN KEE?YOUR MAMA NO BORN U WELL.WHILE HE STILL HAS UP TO 7YEARS TO GO..ARE U MAD?WE ALL KNOW THE BOMBINGS WERE SPONSORED TO DISTABLISE HIS REGIME,BUT LET THEM CONTINUE BOMBINGS,SO FAR THE BOMBINGS ARE HAPPENING IN THEIR FAR NORTH.WE ARE NO LONGER BEGGING THEM,BUT WHAT WE ALL KNOW IS THAT GEJ STILL HAS UP TO 7YEARS IN HIS TENURE.JST GET BACK AT THE BACK OF UR MIND.IT'S HIS OWN TURN FOR NATIONAL CAKE.OBASANJO & CO DON CHOP THEIR OWN GO..THEN U WANT MAKE HE STEP DOWN,ABI?YOUR MAMA NO BORN U WELL.COS IF U ARE EXPECTING HIM TO RESIGN AS A RESULT OF ALL THIS CALAMITIES..BETTER PUTTING YOUR HEAD IN NAKED WIRE..
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by herobest: 1:23am On May 15, 2012
Delafruita:
who is this mumu?u tink nairalanders are ignorant people abi?oya quote figures and facts to support ur idiotic insinuation.i wonder why some people assume others are as foolish as them

U ARE A BIG FOOL...RESIGN KEE?YOUR MAMA NO BORN U WELL.WHILE HE STILL HAS UP TO 7YEARS TO GO..ARE U MAD?WE ALL KNOW THE BOMBINGS WERE SPONSORED TO DISTABLISE HIS REGIME,BUT LET THEM CONTINUE BOMBINGS,SO FAR THE BOMBINGS ARE HAPPENING IN THEIR FAR NORTH.WE ARE NO LONGER BEGGING THEM,BUT WHAT WE ALL KNOW IS THAT GEJ STILL HAS UP TO 7YEARS IN HIS TENURE.JST GET BACK AT THE BACK OF UR MIND.IT'S HIS OWN TURN FOR NATIONAL CAKE.OBASANJO & CO DON CHOP THEIR OWN GO..THEN U WANT MAKE HE STEP DOWN,ABI?YOUR MAMA NO BORN U WELL.COS IF U ARE EXPECTING HIM TO RESIGN AS A RESULT OF ALL THIS CALAMITIES..BETTER PUTTING YOUR HEAD IN Unclad WIRE..
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by herobest: 1:27am On May 15, 2012
1025: dame, you lie, the insecurity is a way to kill ur husband and you better stop pretending because we all heard boko haram say it so if your husband dies, we will know that boko haram is real but if ur husband no die, we will know that boko haram is part of pdp.
madam, u shld be ashamed of urself because u and ur husband have disappointed many nigerians. you have never shown in any way that you two came from a poor background. look at electricity bill, it has been going up without us getting the electricity.
look at the same of 1st january in the name of fuel subsidy. how has ur govt helped helped poor nigerian?

SHUT UP THAT UR DIRTY MOUTH.ARE THEY THE WOST PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA?ARE THINGS 100% OK WITH OBJ,ABACHA AND CO?WHY IS THAT NOW THEY WANT TO GET THEIR OWN NATIONAL CAKE..U BEGIN TO REMEMBER DISAPPOINTMNTS.WHY NOT FIND A WAY OF HELPING URSELF OUT OF THIS FAILED COUNTRY RATHAN WAITNG FOR GEJ TO BRING LIGHT INSIDE UR ROOM
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Musiwa49: 3:20am On May 15, 2012
is her husband been good..

look at the satellite pictures and answer the question.. any pastor who support her husband has problem.. And that pastor is not a man of God but a man of the devil.. and that pastor is going to hell.

men of God speak the truth and they support the truth but fake men of God do not speak the truth and they do not support the truth, they alway keep quiet... This is the different between Godly men and satan pastors.

The satellite pictures is the reason for insecurity in Nigeria . her husband/senate president as failed in his responsibility as president to address this issue of satellite pictures. so the people of nigerian are taken laws into their own hand. It is impossible for the govt to control. And it is not the fault of the security agent, they can not control million of people who are looking at the satellite pictures.

The police or army are not the one to blame, but the politician. who have failed Nigerian.

The nation of nigeria, can not win againt boko haram. because they are millions of people. even they are members of the army , police etc.

Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by JAZES(m): 8:01am On May 15, 2012
Madam Dame, we all know the game plan here. This is politics and your opponent will always
wants people to see that you are not doing your work but the job of your husband is to stand up to them.
That they want to discredit or let me say that your husband's administration is already discredited, it is no
longer news but please tell him to stand up to them or resign. Chikena
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by cindyrella(f): 9:14am On May 15, 2012
Like husband like wife undecided undecided
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by polorus(m): 12:39pm On May 15, 2012
Lets tread with coution my people, leadership is not easy, imagine wot will happen if Gej arrest Buhari, Ibb and Atiku, wot will the north say, boko boys are northern agenda, they wine and dine with them afta there darsterdly acts. They protect them and hid them wen security agents arrived. Wen two elephants fight, it is the grass that will suffer. I pity the poor masses in the north.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by jpphilips(m): 4:25pm On May 15, 2012
ebgbest: dude nobody is forcing Gej on u bt he is Nigeria choice. Dat guy has done gr8 in term of economic bt there ar sum hater dat wan 2c his govt cripple via security challege

you sure must be living in space, please define the above in bold?
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by felifeli: 5:25pm On May 15, 2012
madam your husband has nothing good to his credit so far.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Akintola11(m): 5:32pm On May 15, 2012
This Week in Nigeria focuses on why two US banks froze Nigerian embassy accounts, political musing's & article reviews from two brilliant writers. Stay current,stay informed!

http://thinkafricapress.com/nigeria/blog/week-nigeria-us-banks-freeze-nigerian-embassy-accounts
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by lekawo26: 6:37pm On May 15, 2012
ebgbest: gudluk wil nt step down 4 any body, even if iz only one pesin remaini in dis com3. He has 7more yrs 2go.
u r a clown..if this guy remains in power for 7 more years...then Naija is doomed!!! na to dey use bicycle go work and use keke napep as company staff bus..these guys under GEJ's directive/watch are draining this country dry..please let ur vote count come 2015
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by lekawo26: 6:40pm On May 15, 2012
herobest:

SHUT UP THAT UR DIRTY MOUTH.ARE THEY THE WOST PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA?ARE THINGS 100% OK WITH OBJ,ABACHA AND CO?WHY IS THAT NOW THEY WANT TO GET THEIR OWN NATIONAL CAKE..U BEGIN TO REMEMBER DISAPPOINTMNTS.WHY NOT FIND A WAY OF HELPING URSELF OUT OF THIS FAILED COUNTRY RATHAN WAITNG FOR GEJ TO BRING LIGHT INSIDE UR ROOM
u r a fool and slowpoke ..so u r ready tpo accept mediocrity and below standard leadership because "there has been worse Presidents" don't u want/need a change and a corrupt free Nigeria. I for one do not care if a Goat is president as long as it does his job and put naija were it should be (running things and not running away)...enuf of this tribalistic bullshit...We NEED a president that works be it Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa or a COW..i dont give 2 bleeps...!!!
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 16, 2012
jason123: My take on this is:

GEJ is OUR President! The president of the federal republic of Nigeria. He has the ability to persecute the Boko-haram leaders/sponsors, why he does not want to do it I don't know. The country is with him but he is fast losing the sympathy and support that has been his back bone. May God help him!
if u know how to catch them, teach him! Nonsense havnt u realise its a plot by those bloodsucker politicians to discredit his rule.they r occupyin him boko haram so he wont do anythin worthwhile and they would laff at the end.
If buhari had won,there would be no bokoharan,during yarad ua where did bokoharam travel to? IF ANY1 KNOWS HOW GOODLUCK CAN CAPTURE THEM PLS SUGGEST BT TAKE NOTE,THERE ARE EVERYWHERE EVEN AROUND HIM,IF U CAPTURE ONE OR TWO OR TEN IT WONT CHANGE ANYTHING THE ANSWER IS GET THEM ALL AT ONCE so how wil he do it?
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Demdem(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2012
punnonline:
if u know how to catch them, teach him! Nonsense havnt u realise its a plot by those bloodsucker politicians to discredit his rule.they r occupyin him boko haram so he wont do anythin worthwhile and they would laff at the end.
If buhari had won,there would be no bokoharan,during yarad ua where did bokoharam travel to? IF ANY1 KNOWS HOW GOODLUCK CAN CAPTURE THEM PLS SUGGEST BT TAKE NOTE,THERE ARE EVERYWHERE EVEN AROUND HIM,IF U CAPTURE ONE OR TWO OR TEN IT WONT CHANGE ANYTHING THE ANSWER IS GET THEM ALL AT ONCE so how wil he do it?

Did u just say there was no boko during yaradua?
U obviously don't know what u are talking about. Ur whole post suggest how ignorant u are. Romance section is best fitted for u ms.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 16, 2012
Demdem:

Did u just say there was no boko during yaradua?
U obviously don't know what u are talking about. Ur whole post suggest how ignorant u are. Romance section is best fitted for u ms.
how many bomblast during yaradua's regime? Otondo
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by supremebeing09: 4:50am On May 17, 2012
Chanchit:
But u won't be that "1" person... Since u're ready to die for GEJ to complete his 7yrs in office..

HOW THE HELL DID YOU MANAGE TO READ THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE TO BE ABLE TO REPLY TO THE MESSAGE?!!!

ebgbest: gudluk wil nt step down 4 any body, even if iz only one pesin remaini in dis com3. He has 7more yrs 2go.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Demdem(m): 9:19am On May 17, 2012
punnonline: how many bomblast during yaradua's regime? Otondo

Ode, was that ur initial question? The first major bomb blast in this despensation was from mend/dokpesi/ibb. So what's ur argument.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae / I Need Access To Herbal Medicine - Jolly Nyame Begs Court For Bail / I Worked Against Release Of Ganduje Bribe Videos— Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.