Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan (12435 Views)

“There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military / Presidency Intensifies Efforts To Discredit Ribadu Report. / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:50am On May 14, 2012
gabman700:

Very unlike the real Beaf.
B prepared 2 receive d brunt of ur impersonation.
no mynd dat impostor...stalking beaf up and down like an addicted gay
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by MrGlobe(m): 10:50am On May 14, 2012
ebgbest: gudluk wil nt step down 4 any body, even if iz only one pesin remaini in dis com3. He has 7more yrs 2go.
maybe 7 more years as the Niger Delta republic president or better yet, Ijaw nation.. Not Nigeria. You people can keep up with the bullsheet.
@op can we have the unedited speech article. Am having a boring day. I need something to laugh over
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Demdem(m): 10:53am On May 14, 2012
I av this strong feeling that The Dame would have been an effectual leader than The retardeen himself. undecided
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by eddytony(m): 11:00am On May 14, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:03am On May 14, 2012
Madam Jonathan, I believe in God, I believe in his word. These evils will be over, if your husband our president truly trust and obey God.
It is written, Jer 30:16" Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey."
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:04am On May 14, 2012
Beaf!:
Shut-up and tell your retard husband to resign if he doesnt have balls. He said he knows them why can he stop them.

is this real beaf? or impostor?
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by jason123: 11:10am On May 14, 2012
9jadelta:

is this real beaf? or impostor?

He is not Beaf but a kid.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Ideasroole: 11:24am On May 14, 2012
ebgbest: gudluk wil nt step down 4 any body, even if iz only one pesin remaini in dis com3. He has 7more yrs 2go.
I laff in Ijaw grin
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by walexbiz(m): 11:40am On May 14, 2012
Iceslizer:

[/color]"My husband is a man of peace. The crises in the country are being handled and it is of great concern to the president. Those involved in these acts should know that the president did not put himself into power and all they are doing to disrupt and derail the peaceful co-existence of the country will fail," Mrs. Jonathan declared.

GOOD ENGISH! That's if the sentence was'nt edited.

I am 100% sure that is not the actual statement from dame, it has been edited. We pray the president get the ball one day to prosecute thos nuinsance sponsoring bh
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Okijajuju1(m): 11:44am On May 14, 2012
Jonathan shall surely overcome all these trials...

We have faith in him..

All he needs to do is remember that he is a Niger Delta man and that militancy runs in his veins.. Time to militate against the powers that be..
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:48am On May 14, 2012
You make so much noise/complaints when the responsibilities are not on your shoulders. I honestly don't know what a so-called "competent" leader will do in the case of Boko Haram now. Don't tell me "resign" because that will not solve the problem! angry Nigerians too dey make noise...ask them wetin dem fink say be solution dem go begin dey raise very simplistic/unrealistic ideas. nansense! to rule d Country na beanz?
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by afrikanns: 11:49am On May 14, 2012
Beaf!:
Shut-up and tell your retard husband to resign if he doesnt have balls. He said he knows them why can he stop them.

just let her no that her husband has done nothing to cerdit him, the progress of country and pple in his hand are just like him i.e snail travellin by road to lagos from kano
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 14, 2012
Madam Patience, your husband is doing a better job at discrediting himself than anyone can ever do. undecided
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by damilola15: 12:19pm On May 14, 2012
Iceslizer:

[/color]"My husband is a man of peace. The crises in the country are being handled and it is of great concern to the president. Those involved in these acts should know that the president did not put himself into power and all they are doing to disrupt and derail the peaceful co-existence of the country will fail," Mrs. Jonathan declared.

GOOD ENGISH! That's if the sentence was'nt edited.
These would be her words; that's if she's been taking some classes.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by ashson: 12:20pm On May 14, 2012
sebi na him started masterminding a bomb attack in d country on october 1st
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by omenziate(m): 12:43pm On May 14, 2012
jason123:

Mr man, there will be an election in 2015 and Nigerians will decide. You are not god! Any attempt to force someone on Nigerians will be severely resisted!

Chairman, if GEJ decides to vie for presidency come 2015 which he would, definately he is winning by Hook or Crook. Na naija we dey where presidents aint elected but selected.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by timpaker(m): 12:47pm On May 14, 2012
Beaf!:

Wow! i think someone is having a change of heart....
so you've joined the list of people/governors who have abandoned GEJ... wink wink
Are you no longer his supporter?

Na wa ooooo!!! cool cool cool
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 14, 2012
youngies:

"My husband is a man of peace. The crises in the country are being handled and it is of great concern to the president. Those involved in these acts should know that the president did not put himself into power and all they are doing to disrupt and derail the peaceful co-existence of the country will fail," Mrs. Jonathan declared.

That sounds good. Good grammar, good lexical structure, Dame keep it up.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:50pm On May 14, 2012
GEJ knows what to do but he just can't do anything because he's not the one who's actually ruling nigeria.
If people can see some tangible evidence that we have a president and his cabinet working for the country, I believe he will get more praises instead of crticisms.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 14, 2012
timpaker:

Wow! i think someone is having a change of heart....
so you've joined the list of people/governors who have abandoned GEJ... wink wink
Are you no longer his supporter?

Na wa ooooo!!! cool cool cool

Look very well Beaf! is different from Beaf.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Parnassuss(m): 12:51pm On May 14, 2012
The Dame is entitled to her view, whether it be insane or lame in my purview. Her husband fought tooth and nail 4 that job, bankrupting Nigeria in the process so he better not fly that 'I was chosen by the people crap. He is alone with his crown; its blessings and curses
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by timpaker(m): 1:10pm On May 14, 2012
bayooooooo:

Look very well Beaf! is different from Beaf.

no wonder... cool
i'd have been disappointed if he had abandoned the guy he has always l!icked a.s.ses for some other Juggernauts grin ...

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 14, 2012
Of course there is and Ur husband is feeding them the ammunition to concreteize their plot
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by felixtare(m): 2:03pm On May 14, 2012
tell dem because wen their time comes we will scatter is country.south south 4 life
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Finecat(m): 2:07pm On May 14, 2012
No Plots Madam, Your Husband just isn't smart...
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Adagba1: 2:09pm On May 14, 2012
These a people are plan evil for my husband. . .lol
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by miteolu(m): 2:32pm On May 14, 2012
bebechuks: No be only presido Joe be, he is so slow like a snail, Dame work on ur husband if you can because you yurself you slow pass snail!
they need manual to run government.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by blackboi(m): 2:50pm On May 14, 2012
Beaf!:

true talk.
[I like ur signature, nobi liecheesy]
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by bodejohn(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2012
I can imagine which government someone is not trying or willing to discredit. Madam tell your husband to be up and doing in his duties.
For the guy who is asking if GEJ is the judiciary, he is the president, commander in chief of the armed forces of Nigeria, the bulk stops at his table!
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by francis247(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2012
gabman700:

have you not noticed that there is Beaf: and Beaf!:
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by francis247(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2012
gabman700:

have you not noticed that there is 'Beaf: and Beaf!:' on here? @ topic! She is absolutely right. But whether the 'discreditors' will succeed or not first and foremost depends on her husband and Nigerians at large.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by malc619(m): 3:13pm On May 14, 2012
Beaf!:

Silly impersonator!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Guber: APC Will Lose Over Anti-People Policies - Segun Sowumi / Governor Ugwuanyi Receives PDP Governors In Enugu (Photos) / IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.