Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! (37839 Views)

The Best Cartoon(s) You've Watched?? / Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard / Most Beautiful Movies You've Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by philfearon(m): 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
joeydozzy:

guy, there's no 2013 movie in your list
For Your Mind na.....Recheck it again
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by dlex21(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
kannymoore: Just watched "The Pawnshop Chronicles" and I must confess.. I was really blown away towards the middle of the movie.. Unfortunately as the Movie began winding down, the whole thing became something of an Anticlimax. However, its in my opinion, one of the most underated movies of this year.
it was a stop-gap movie...bt there are worse movies than this...just watch american idiots
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by LizyL: 12:25am On Aug 14, 2013
white house down!!!! perfect

Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by alaricsaltzman: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2013
have lots. of new movies to watch ooo
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
Please anybody ever watched the movie CONTAGION? I saw just a portion of the movie and fell in love with it. It's a thriller. All the movie shops in my area don't have it. I'm seriously searching for it.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by dlex21(m): 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
ehizo25: Please anybody ever watched the movie CONTAGION? I saw just a portion of the movie and fell in love with it. It's a thriller. All the movie shops in my area don't have it. I'm seriously searching for it.
why not download it
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Uwem2009(m): 7:46am On Aug 18, 2013
LizyL: white house down!!!! perfect

u forgot to add 'Elysium'
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by David4473: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2013
ehizo25: Please anybody ever watched the movie CONTAGION? I saw just a portion of the movie and fell in love with it. It's a thriller. All the movie shops in my area don't have it. I'm seriously searching for it.
Yea I av,it's awesome! smiley
Yea I av,it's awesome!
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by 4litres: 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
Identity theft is really cool for me. Am surprised ppl re not mentioning it.

Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by kannymoore(m): 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
4litres: Identity theft is really cool for me. Am surprised ppl re not mentioning it.

Identity theft is just there... Nothing outside the ordinary.

Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Fxwarrior: 2:10am On Aug 19, 2013

Doesn't look like my kinda film.Epidemic killing people.Nah.

Special forces and tactical force are nice and okay.

Coriolanus is a disaster.Thought it was a Roman soldier sword film.It was crap.Actor died,film ended immediately.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Fxwarrior: 6:43am On Aug 19, 2013
mr.drizzy:
lols i dnt knw ..bt thats my take on it overall..urs myt be different,..also ..finished suits,game of throne(the last season was too wacky,over borring..i nvr even knew the series ended sef..) drop dead diva hmm..havnt seen it yet..!..i jst like series more!..

I like series too like Spartacus,game of thrones to me is overrated.Nothing spectacular just kings trying to maneuvar and outdo each othe like chess.Hated it when they killed hand of the king in Season 1 even more when they killed his wife and son later on.Breaking bad another series is useless and a waste of megabytes.

My point is why waste your whole data bundle which is not unlimited to watch one series when you can use it to watch atleast 30 movies.Makes more sense.
If it were unlimited I might not even come here to access nice picks I will just download evri evri.You know nah.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by ellab(f): 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
The Great Gatsby..
Dint like d way it ended but I can watch it a 100xs.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
ella.b:
The Great Gatsby..
Dint like d way it ended but I can watch it a 100xs.

that's the way it's supposed to end even if no one liked it

Daisy and the hubby didn't do anything wrong. Gatsby was just protecting her and got a bullet for that sad
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Kaycee7(m): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2013
joeydozzy:

that's the way it's supposed to end even if no one liked it

Daisy and the hubby didn't do anything wrong. Gatsby was just protecting her and got a bullet for that sad
Noooo. Spoiler.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Deko1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
LOVE FILM:BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS,john carter,avengers,avatar,superman doomsday and victorious...mehn u need 2 watch dis movies
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Jumzzy28: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2013
Personal taste,Lie to me,City hunter,Faith,Prosecutor princess,Coffe prince,Secret garden
this dramas are superb
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
Baytown outlaws, the croods, 21 and over, jack the giant slayer, Olympus has fallen, epic.

Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by dlex21(m): 7:27am On Sep 26, 2013
una no dey watch movies again
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by danie3: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
the great gasby- sure ended well, luv
it- is d best '13 movie av seen so far
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
Anyone seen NOW U SEE ME...that movie is oneof hollywood finest I ever seen. Couldn't predict the movie from beginning to end. It was awesome everyone was clapping n giving a standing ovation.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by dlex21(m): 7:26am On Sep 28, 2013
av great gatsby...yet to watch it, will watch now u see me soon
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 29, 2013
'Now you see Me' was an awesome movie...d whole magic tricks and flicks wer amazin! Not 4gettin d Police Officer waz also a member of 'The eye'
'Olympus has fallen': Action-packed,brilliant to a fault!
'World War Z': Itz a beautiful movies,but I wonda hw Brad Pitt wuld keep EVERY member of his family intact while about 99% of the whole population wer bein infected!
'Ted': U might think its childish,but damn!!! Comedy and romance blended perfectly!!!
'Les Miserables': Singin from the beginning to the end,but u'll worship the movie only if u'r ready to! Itz out-of-this-world!
'Pitch Perfect': If none of you hav watchd dis movie,i'm so gonna trash u all!!! Acapella at its finest,mixed wit dis enchantin high-school swaggs,youthful vigour n wonderful voices! A must watch...

Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Annie09: 11:34am On Oct 05, 2013
Now u see me , temptation and world war Z.
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by KayDee4: 5:56am On Oct 13, 2013
World war Z - * Nice !!! - Geez, what took me so long to see this ? procrastination *
Les Miserables - * The singing put me to sleep many times - a truly miserable movie*

Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Kay-Dee:
World war Z - * Nice !!! - Geez, what took me so long to see this ? procrastination *
Les Miserables - * The singing put me to sleep many times - a truly miserable movie*

grin grin grin grin grin grin. Oh God! My poor ribs
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
olympus has fallen....saw this move on a home theatre.....the shooting was outta this world

Now you see me.....had to watch it over agn before I grabbed the tricks

we are the millers.....lwkmd

game of thrones.....best series I ve laid my eyes on
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by aceTS: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
candygosh: Anyone seen NOW U SEE ME...that movie is oneof hollywood finest I ever seen. Couldn't predict the movie from beginning to end. It was awesome everyone was clapping n giving a standing ovation.
watched it 3x already.gonna watch it again.movies should entertain.this movie does that perfectly.n much more
Re: Best 2013 Movie(s) You've Watched!!! by dlex21(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
the great gatsby...lovely...he died for love, leonardo dicaprio always dies for love...also love the soundtrack by lana del rey...young n beautiful
now u see me...never woulda believed that detective was the 5th horseman...its an amazing movie
smurfs 2...smurf-tresting
abt watchn the lone ranger n elysium

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cindy Makes Move On Elozonam, Diane’s Man / BBNaija All Stars: "Having Sex On National TV Is Terrible" – Doyin Tells Soma / Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note