Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. (1969 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / What's With Guys And Female Pictures? / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2015
When a girl sleep with other guys, it is certain her Bf is breaking up, why ? Is it reading meter? No! Is because you caught her.

Guys need to live with girls sharing their body after all you are not married yet. A girl got to do what she got to do to survive.

What if she stays with you alone? Can you pay her bills ,satisfy her sexually? Some guys can't even buy make-up kit for a week.

they will go about saying hoes aint loyal.
Sorry guys no list this time.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 10, 2015
Think u got some errors on your topic .. Im reading but i dont understand
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:22am On Apr 10, 2015
Why are you saying this? angry angry
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 10, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Why are you saying this? angry angry
is the truth I am a guy.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by agarawu23(m): 9:24am On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

huh! you should ask op maybe he misused his drugs (the one for night was taken in the morning). teenagers opening meaningless tread just to gain the attention of b!tches who will support him

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by dharay99: 9:25am On Apr 10, 2015
this Jones guy needs arss whipin...

Yhu should b working in a hotel man.
angry
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 10, 2015
agarawu23:
huh

Read the first line
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2015
dharay99:

angry
Because I said the truth? You are a perfect example guys like you want to date agbani darego but can't pay her bills.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by demmy0325(m): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2015
Common sense r nt common... Many r mad.., few r roamin d streets.. Temme me u dnt feel a sting of jealousy wen U hear shes fuckin smone else... Useless op
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by agarawu23(m): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2015
dharay99:

angry
real whipping
no doubt he must be in jss3. his first line gan is meaningless
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by dharay99: 9:31am On Apr 10, 2015
daviyjones:

Because I said the truth? You are a perfect example guys like you want to date agbani darego but can't pay her bills.

na ogbanje darego u go see.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by agarawu23(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

Read the first line
modified my post
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 10, 2015
agarawu23:
real whipping
no doubt he must be in jss3. his first line gan is meaningless
because you are in SS1 doesn't mean others are below you.

slowpoke!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by naijaboiy: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2015
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by Brugo(m): 9:40am On Apr 10, 2015
Who pays our own bills as guys? Why should a lady be too lazy to earn more than she spends? Still searching for a truly independent woman... looks like she doesn't exist.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by redhook(m): 9:43am On Apr 10, 2015
daviyjones:
When a girl sleep with other guys, it is certain his Bf is breaking up, why ? Is it reading meter? No! Is because you caught her.

Guys need to live with girls sharing their body after all you are not married yet. A girl got to do what she got to do to survive.

What if she stays with you alone? Can you pay her bills ,satisfy her sexually? Some guys can't even buy make-up kit for a week.

....bros! U dey try justify your babe actions? Abi u don discover chairman identity? Lol!
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by justmag(m): 10:25am On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

english language is rare these days. undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 10, 2015
justmag:

english language is rare these days. undecided

Lol u wicked oh
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by justmag(m): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2015
I don't have a problem with a slut being a slut. I have a problem with a slut lying that she isn't one. Let a Mann know what he is getting himself into. That's all!! Not every man is about that life!!
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by justmag(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u wicked oh

But am nice.. sad sad
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2015
Well i can see sense in what he wrote.I remember a guy that came here crying when her gf told him ,she have had sex with 9 Guys in d past.Funny enough,n'a d mumu guy ask d girl oi,but he cant Copé with it
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by TheChosenOne1: 10:46am On Apr 10, 2015
daviyjones:
When a girl sleep with other guys, it is certain his Bf is breaking up, why ? Is it reading meter? No! Is because you caught her.

What is this one saying?..I don't understand at all...didn't u proof-read?
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by CrazyMan(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2015
daviyjones:

If you think part of your duty as a guy is to foot the bills of your girl and attend to her domestic needs, then you have no idea of what relationship is all about.

A girl who cannot replace her make up kit and feels its the duty of her guy to do so is as lazy as she is stupid and would forever remain a sex machine who no one takes seriously.

I for instance cannot date a girl who cannot prove to me that she's independent. I've gone past the stage where I'll recharge your phone, give you money for hair, make-up-kit, money for shopping...etc. What do I get in return? Sex? There are hundreds of girls out there who can provide me sex with very little stress. So why go all through all the trouble?

If you want a guy to take you seriously as a girl, then you should look inward and ask yourself what exactly the guy stands to benefit from dating you. And the answer is simple. As a girl, you should be as independent as possible, pursue your career and succeed as a single girl. And believe me any man who encounters you would go the extra mile to have you all for himself. Why? Cos you've proven to him that you're not some lazy cheap selfish slut who thinks relationship is all about her needs, her desires...etc. It should be about what you two can do for each other and not what only you should be doing for her.

So my dear op I would advise you to detest from that mentality of you providing for a girls needs. That's the duty of her parents. And when she comes of age, it becomes her duty to provide for herself not you. You should be seen as a compliment in her life and not a relief.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 10, 2015
Ipledge:
Well i can see sense in what he wrote.I remember a guy that came here crying when her gf told him ,she have had sex with 9 Guys in d past.Funny enough,n'a d mumu guy ask d girl oi,but he cant Copé with it

Thank you you made me realise others who think other wise are DUMB.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by ronald4lif(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2015
Brugo:
Who pays our own bills as guys? Why should a lady be too lazy to earn more than she spends? Still searching for a truly independent woman... looks like she doesn't exist.

There are many independent women, but they aim for men of a higher earning class than them. The truth is, most women are attracted to men who are above their financial status. Or at worse, are equals to them, financially.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by Brugo(m): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

There are many independent women, but they aim for men of a higher earning class than them. The truth is, most women are attracted to men who are above their financial status. Or at worse, are equals to them, financially.

How are they independent?
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by falconey(m): 11:19am On Apr 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

mehn money is the number1 havoc in a relationship, is like get money get everything else.

That's why I want to be RICH FOREVER!
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by ronald4lif(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2015
Brugo:

How are they independent?

They make their own money. Pay their bills and take responsibility of their needs. But that doesn't mean they don't have to aim for a man who can waowed them with that extra bit of items/luxury they normally can't afford.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by ronald4lif(m): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2015
falconey:

mehn money is the number1 havoc in a relationship, is like get money get everything else.

That's why I want to be RICH FOREVER!

Yes, true. But not only in a relationship though. Without money every other aspect of a man's life is greatly affected. Without money life is almost meaningless.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by sinizia: 11:26am On Apr 10, 2015
OP, go and learn the rudiments of English language, and maybe, just maybe, you'll make sense.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2015
ur write up is nt tasty, add maggi.
Re: What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 10, 2015
sinizia:
OP, go and learn the rudiments of English language, and maybe, just maybe, you'll make sense.
crap! Atleast you get the idea slowpoke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Of The Confusing Decisions Of My Life!!! / Igbo Guys Are So Caring! / When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.