Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225950 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by MrGlobe(m): 5:25am On Apr 30, 2013
"Ikenna' is a disgruntled element on a personal mission to destroy nairaland. Seun should be mindful of giving the power to ban and unban to charlatans. As it stands now, 'Ikenna' is a loner on nairaland without any support nor respect from any member of the forum and thus lacks the locus standi to mod the forum.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by cfours: 5:47am On Apr 30, 2013
dayokanu: Mods,

Abeg make una free my paddy Dendemoron. If not for anything at least for his ill-health and old age.

He wont do that again. Dendemoron is my favourite plaything and dont deny me the opportunity to batter him endlessly

LOL
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Paschal007: 7:23am On Apr 30, 2013
Mr. Globe:
"Ikenna' is a disgruntled element on a personal mission to destroy nairaland. Seun should be mindful of giving the power to ban and unban to charlatans. As it stands now, 'Ikenna' is a loner on nairaland without any support nor respect from any member of the forum and thus lacks the locus standi to mod the forum.
Oh Ikenna does have a lot of support from NL members. smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 30, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1274010/boko-haram-militants-showing-off

It is with great grief and sadness in my heart, that I lay this complaint.

As a nation, we are bedevilled with monumental problems. no matter our political lining or region of origin we all acknowledge this. None so than the insurgency in the north over the last 2years which has led to the deaths of over three thousand(3000) of our fellow brothers and sisters and wrecked the lives of hundreds of thousands more both physically, financially and emotionally.

I remember, last year(2012) members of this murderous group, boko haram attacked the home of an SSS operative in maiduiguiri. The agent wasn't home, so what these people did was to be-head his children(3 of them) while they forced their mother watch. What pain the woman must have felt. Indescribable.

Another, 5 members of a family of 6 were among the 40 killed, brutally murdered, when a Bomb ripped their church apart in madalla, niger state on christmas day. A day meant for celebration turned to grieve. The only surviving member of that family is a 10 years old girl.

Just this past week 185 nigerians were murdered in BAGA.

I have no relationship with these people, after all, I stay in port harcourt, far far away from the violence in borno or niger state. So why should I care........ But no, the reverse seems to be the case.

The link above only does one thing, fuel this very insurgency. This is propaganda, used by terrorists world wide to inflict fear in the minds of people.

To have a Nigerian forum, which boasts of a over a million members, and millions more visiting as guests help fuel/ feed this propaganda is not only embarrassing, but very heart breaking.

We should be assisting our security agencies combating these murderers, not aiding these filthy terrorist by given them media attention. Starve them of attention/ information, and watch how they scamper like rats.

What the thread on the front page has done is to play into the narrative these terrorists want, inflict fear in the minds of nigerians. With the help of nairaland, they have succeeded apparently.

The damage has already been done. However my hope is that we have it at the back of our minds that nigeria is the only country we got, and we have a veritable tool in nairaland to shape it to become the nation of our dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ikenna351(m): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
alex_101: I have studied this so called mod "ikenna" and I can confidently state here that he's not in any way or form an Igbo chap. He is a ya.ri.ba masquerading as Igbo. He continues banning most Igbo posters on this forum just to silence Igbo voice. I hereby call on Seun to investigate this impostor in order for NL to regain its sanity.

I hope you know what it means to deliberately post false information in the forum? You wont get this warning next time.

You tribalists can keep crying like babies here, but make sure you dont break other forum rules while doing so.

Ikenna.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ikenna351:

I hope you know what it means to deliberately post false information in the forum? You wont get this warning next time.

You tribalists can keep crying like babies here, but make sure you dont break other forum rules while doing so.

Ikenna.

Mr Ikenna.... If i may ask what exactly are you feeling like.... Abacha, OBJ or Babangida? I bet you won't realize how fast you are destroying yourself by yourself. Some of us wise igbo men on this forum has limited our post/comments on this forum while watching you with keen interest as you continue digging your early grave. Ride on bro.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Mr Ikenna.... If i may ask what exactly are you feeling like.... Abacha, OBJ or Babangida? I bet you won't realize how fast you are destroying yourself by yourself. Some of us wise igbo men on this forum has limited our post/comments on this forum while watching you with keen interest as you continue digging your early grave. Ride on bro.
nwanne mmadu kee ka imere? anyi anaghi ahu zi gi na nairaland. Odikwa mma? have you unblocked that stuff?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dedetwo(m): 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2013
dayokanu: Mods,

Abeg make una free my paddy Dendemoron. If not for anything at least for his ill-health and old age.

He wont do that again. Dendemoron is my favourite plaything and dont deny me the opportunity to batter him endlessly

Dayolodo

Whether Dede1 is banned or not, you will still get your daily lashing when irascible juvenility drives your carcass over the bounds on this forum.

Unlike the moronic ninny called Ikenna351, you have shown the ability to take the bitter pills of tongue lashing with inhibited humility.

By the way, thanks for your crocodilian tears, at least, they were tears after all.

6 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
berem: nwanne mmadu kee ka imere? anyi anaghi ahu zi gi na nairaland. Odikwa mma? have you unblocked that stuff?

Nne udo di.... Too busy these days...... Yes i unblocked it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mr man, enough of this your threat on Umuigbo.

O nwere ihe i^nuru bara gi na brain.

You are just making this forum a one sided opinion board.

Ikenna351:

Ikenna.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by MrGlobe(m): 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ikenna351:

Ikenna.
'untribal' saint 'ikenna' you should as a matter of fact stop intimidating people on this forum. How did you manage to post the senselessness above without attaching your international passport or drivers license as proof to refute his claims. I only blame Seun that has allowed your madness to go on. Not long will we witness the collateral damage you have inflicted on nairaland in your desperate quest to get noticed.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dedetwo(m): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ngwakwe: Mr man, enough of this your threat on Umuigbo.

O nwere ihe i^nuru bara gi na brain.

You are just making this forum a one sided opinion board.

Bros, the imbecilic Ikenna351 has been engaged to make this forum one-sided opinion pool but he will fall like a pack of useless cards. However, it is either he goes or the forum.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ikenna, how did you forget so soon that Nairaland most times deliberately push false News and false information to the front-page without verification.

Attracting traffic through ................

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ikenna351:

Ikenna.

How is it deliberate false information. This is an anonymous forum. Anyone can claim whatever he/she wishes to claim. If someone disputes your claim of being Igbo, how does that implies false information?

Besides, I think it is rude to call fellow forumers names, without justifications.

Come off that high horse already!

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ikenna351:

Ikenna.

The chap u qouted mentioned yari.Ba. I wonder why u didn't ban him immediately. Ur inconsistency is nauseating. Give it up.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Rhino5dm: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
Can you please put this in front page?

https://www.nairaland.com/1274664/let-me-tell-10-even#1274664.2

Thanks muki, seun, Afam and Oma4J.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Nne udo di.... Too busy these days...... Yes i unblocked it.
Daalu!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
LMAO
Why are ethnicists and bigots the biggest or maybe worst cry babies??
Oh well!

Ikenna, kubie these people aka.
Gba ha ukwu n'elu
Kupu ha ishi.
Dupuo ha anya.

Buncha sissies, pansies and primadonna's.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donez(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2013
Pls mods i hv 4gotten my nairaland password..How wil i get it back?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Malawian(m): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
OMO OBO:
LMAO
Why are ethnicists and bigots the biggest or maybe worst cry babies??
Oh well!

Ikenna, kubie these people aka.
Gba ha ukwu n'elu
Kupu ha ishi.
Dupuo ha anya.

Buncha sissies, pansies and primadonna's.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mods on this section, could you please warn Dede or whatever his stewpid name is to desist from insulting me. If i start my own, this forum will not contain 2 of us. He should better respect his old age and focus on his ailing health. This is the thread he insulted me. I didn't insult him o! you mods should warn him!

https://www.nairaland.com/1274533/why-okorocha-not-treated-govt/2#15492401
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
berem: Mods on this section, could you please warn Dede or whatever his stewpid name is to desist from insulting me. If i start my own, this forum will not contain 2 of us. He should better respect his old age and focus on his ailing health. This is the thread he insulted me. I didn't insult him o! you mods should warn him!

https://www.nairaland.com/1274533/why-okorocha-not-treated-govt/2#15492401

But you called him "old fool", "daft", "stewpid" and "silly". Were you trained to use such words on your elders? Why do you get tetchy when someone else presents another side of the argument on Rochas?

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OgbuefiNegro: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
Henry120: www.nairaland.com/1274010/boko-haram-militants-showing-off

It is with great grief and sadness in my heart, that I lay this complaint.

As a nation, we are bedevilled with monumental problems. no matter our political lining or region of origin we all acknowledge this. None so than the insurgency in the north over the last 2years which has led to the deaths of over three thousand(3000) of our fellow brothers and sisters and wrecked the lives of hundreds of thousands more both physically, financially and emotionally.

I remember, last year(2012) members of this murderous group, boko haram attacked the home of an SSS operative in maiduiguiri. The agent wasn't home, so what these people did was to be-head his children(3 of them) while they forced their mother watch. What pain the woman must have felt. Indescribable.

Another, 5 members of a family of 6 were among the 40 killed, brutally murdered, when a Bomb ripped their church apart in madalla, niger state on christmas day. A day meant for celebration turned to grieve. The only surviving member of that family is a 10 years old girl.

Just this past week 185 nigerians were murdered in BAGA.

I have no relationship with these people, after all, I stay in port harcourt, far far away from the violence in borno or niger state. So why should I care........ But no, the reverse seems to be the case.

The link above only does one thing, fuel this very insurgency. This is propaganda, used by terrorists world wide to inflict fear in the minds of people.

To have a Nigerian forum, which boasts of a over a million members, and millions more visiting as guests help fuel/ feed this propaganda is not only embarrassing, but very heart breaking.

We should be assisting our security agencies combating these murderers, not aiding these filthy terrorist by given them media attention. Starve them of attention/ information, and watch how they scamper like rats.

What the thread on the front page has done is to play into the narrative these terrorists want, inflict fear in the minds of nigerians. With the help of nairaland, they have succeeded apparently.

The damage has already been done. However my hope is that we have it at the back of our minds that nigeria is the only country we got, and we have a veritable tool in nairaland to shape it to become the nation of our dreams.

henry,

i support this call. mods, other than news of bokoharam defeat in the hands of nigerian army we should discourage posting bokoharam messages and propaganda here. personally, i would no longer give any interpretation of their broadcasts unless its in line with their surrender or apology to their victims. this is a good drive and i hope all of us will back the op on this call.
in fact we should give him a like to acknowledge support of his initiative.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OgbuefiNegro: 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Can you please put this in front page?

https://www.nairaland.com/1274664/let-me-tell-10-even#1274664.2

Thanks muki, seun, Afam and Oma4J.

Rhino, oko berem!

na you i see so? bobo bawo ni o? cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
ACM10:

But you called him "old fool", "daft", "stewpid" and "silly". Were you trained to use such words on your elders? Why do you get tetchy when someone else presents another side of the argument on Rochas?
did i mention anyone's name on my comment? did i? how did you know i was referring to him? Is he really an old fool? please and please don't act like a presiding judge here. I never mentioned his name and he has no right to insult me.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ogbuefi_Negro:

Rhino, oko berem!

na you i see so? bobo bawo ni o? cheesy
cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2013
berem: did i mention anyone's name on my comment? did i? how did you know i was referring to him? Is he really an old fool? please and please don't act like a presiding judge here. I never mentioned his name and he has no right to insult me.

One thing i find so difficult to understand is... Ladies always want to be respected,pampered and treated like eggs. You gurls always feels like it is your birth right to throw insult to men whenever you feel like. This attitude is not just applicable to Nigeria ladies alone but to ladies all over the world, 80% of ladies always believe a man should shut up when he been insulted. To me this is an act of selfish and men need to rise and put this senseless attitude into check before we get relegated by this mindless ladies.

Berem.. Looking at your comment on that thread a blind person could notice you were referring to DEDE1.... If i am the MODS i will disciplined you first before DEDE1, nne desist from talking harsh to guys because they will always return it back to you in a harsher way.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

One thing i find so difficult to understand is... Ladies always want to be respected,pampered and treated like eggs. You gurls always feels like it is your birth right to throw insult to men whenever you feel like. This attitude is not just applicable to Nigeria ladies alone but to ladies all over the world, 80% of ladies always believe a man should shut up when he been insulted. To me this is an act of selfish and men need to rise and put this senseless attitude into check before we get relegated by this mindless ladies.

Berem.. Looking at your comment on that thread a blind person could notice you were referring to DEDE1.... If i am the MODS i will disciplined you first before DEDE1, nne desist from talking harsh to guys because they will always return it back to you in a harsher way.

Seconded!

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by alex14(m): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
Demdem:

The chap u qouted mentioned yari.Ba. I wonder why u didn't ban him immediately. Ur inconsistency is nauseating. Give it up.
My friend sharap dia! The term ya.ri.ba had been proven to be an appropriate term angry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.