Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (229564 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO:

cheesy

who is Texas Cowgirl?

One and only Ileke-idi. Will soon compile all her monikers and banned them leaving only one.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dede1: @OAM4J

Most Nigerians have tried and continue to try in efforts to deny Ndigbo their fare share which had led to civil war and placed Nigeria in perpetual awkward predicament. Large numbers of posts or threads on the forum pertaining to Biafra, Ojukwu, Achebe, Azikwe, Awolowo, GEJ, IBB or OBJ have found a way or another to associate Ndigbo with either spare parts, trading, fake drugs, Kidnapping or even armed robbery and there is no time such threads or posts were hidden.

However, when the issue concerns characters from other aisles and such wide association is made, then a certain moderator remembers the tribal bias within the post. We can not grow with such mindset in Nigeria. No wonder Nigerian sucks.

We make every effort to hide such posts when we find people associating a particular crime with a particular ethnic, and many times ban such posters irrespective of the ethnic involved. We also edit thread titles when posters of such threads deliberately associate the crime to an ethnic group. If there is such thread as you describe in recent times unattended to, please give me the links to them and I will handle them accordingly.

We don't believe there is a crime peculiar to an ethnic group. We know there are good and bad people in every ethnic group or race all over the world. It is individual personalty/character that defines who he or she is, whether bad or good, and not his or her ethnic or race.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ODUANEGRO: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
OAM4J:

One and only Ileke-idi. Will soon compile all her monikers and banned them leaving only one.

shocked shocked

no wonder!! Ileke, whats going on, why texas?

i was wondering who the hell is this chick throwing blows at dede like that. cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dede1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO:

shocked shocked

no wonder!! Ileke, whats going on, why texas?

i was wondering who the hell is this chick throwing blows at dede like that. cheesy

Yes!!! She ran away with one Kenyan boy from Florida to Texas. It is good her cover has been uncovered.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ODUANEGRO: 1:04am On Apr 28, 2013
Dede1:

Yes!!! She ran away with one Kenyan boy from Florida to Texas. It is good her cover has been uncovered.

kenyan boy ke there are biafrans offering cows left and right for the Ekiti princess. ileke ezioku ? grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 28, 2013
Kenyan ko.

Odua, na Obatala bless me.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ODUANEGRO: 2:43am On Apr 28, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Kenyan ko.

Odua, na Obatala bless me.

Ileke, more blessings. wink

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 10:11am On Apr 28, 2013
OAM4J:

Is this supposed to be on this thread? Can you agree with me that you are turning this thread into your private domain where you treat your fellow mods with disrespect and intimidate them? Determine what should be visible here or not. Can you smell the air of hypocrisy around you?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donchris999: 11:35am On Apr 28, 2013
Guy, you have time for that mod.....hehehehe...... You are asking a tribal mod who can openly say " one and only ileke-idi" without any shame for such qualifications for his fellow tribalist. Nwanne leave that mod alone let him continue to wallow in his hatred till he dies young of heart-attack unable to bear other tribe's progress.
ACM10:

Is this supposed to be on this thread? Can you agree with me that you are turning this thread into your private domain where you treat your fellow mods with disrespect and intimidate them? Determine what should be visible here or not. Can you smell the air of hypocrisy around you?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OurYansh: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2013
donchris999: Guy, you have time for that mod.....hehehehe...... You are asking a tribal mod who can openly say " one and only ileke-idi" without any shame for such qualifications for his fellow tribalist. Nwanne leave that mod alone let him continue to wallow in his hatred till he dies young of heart-attack unable to bear other tribe's progress.

keep crying like a big baby....
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dede1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO:

kenyan boy ke there are biafrans offering cows left and right for the Ekiti princess. ileke ezioku ? grin

Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
Time to laugh. . . grin grin grin

This thread is about a prostitute dragging money with her client. The video is f'uckin hilarious and should be posted to the frontpage.

https://www.nairaland.com/1270890/ashawo-client-big-fight
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dedetwo(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
@ Seun, OAMJ4 and Afam4eva.

Please I pray that one of you shousld use your good offices to inform the loose cannon called Ikenna351 to remove the ban on Dede1. This lapper is trying very hard to turn nairaland forum into a miniature Nigeria.

Plase find at the last rung of this page what Iknna351 alleged was an offence committed by Dede1. Dede1 has never seen e-war before talk less of inciting an e-tribal war. Dede1 does not compel anybody to read his post.

In addition, I think the joker called Ikenna351 meant provoke as shown below because “inciteful” is not an English word.

"Banned by Ikenna351 in Politics for for being a nuisance in Politics section by continuously posting inciteful e-tribal war comments.. Ban expires on 7:53pm On May 05"
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 29, 2013
Leave Ikenna alone jor
The only mod that needs to be cautioned is that Emir of nairaland called alhaji Maclatunji Dan Abeokuta
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 5:40am On Apr 29, 2013
Dedetwo: @ Seun, OAMJ4 and Afam4eva.

Please I pray that one of you shousld use your good offices to inform the loose cannon called Ikenna351 to remove the ban on Dede1. This lapper is trying very hard turn nairaland forum into a miniature Nigeria.

Plase find at the last rung of this page what Iknna351 alleged was an offence committed by Dede1. Dede1 has never seen e-war before talk less of inciting an e-tribal war. Dede1 does not compel anybody to read his post.

In addition, I think the joker called Ikenna351 meant provoke as shown below because “inciteful” is not an English word.

"Banned by Ikenna351 in Politics for for being a nuisance in Politics section by continuously posting inciteful e-tribal war comments.. Ban expires on 7:53pm On May 05"
grandpa! Leave dede1 and continue with this and other monikers now.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dedetwo(m): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
Tolexander: grandpa! Leave dede1 and continue with this and other monikers now.

It takes one grandpa and multi-moniker characters such as you to recognize another. You are good as you indicated and there should be no argument coming from anybody. .
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2013
The MODs should please free Dede1.

It's a great disservice to his contributions to shackle him using a one man rule. Na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nduchucks: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
PointB: The MODs should please free Dede1.

It's a great disservice to his contributions to shackle him using a one man rule. Na wa oo

Seconded.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dedetwo:

It takes one grandpa and multi-moniker characters such as you to recognize another. You are good as you indicated and there should be no argument coming from anybody. .
grandpa, na just 2 handles i gat o.
No be you gat dede1, duru1, dedetwo, etc?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1273777/acn-urges-nigerians-resist-jonathans#15476697

OAM4J, abeg help me troway this thread for front page. Thank you! cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dedetwo(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2013
Tolexander: grandpa, na just 2 handles i gat o.
No be you gat dede1, duru1, dedetwo, etc?

You should have been a fisherman instead of moniker maker. If you have two handles,they should be Tolexander and what?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by alex14(m): 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
I have studied this so called mod "ikenna" and I can confidently state here that he's not in any way or form an Igbo chap. He is a ya.ri.ba masquerading as Igbo. He continues banning most Igbo posters on this forum just to silence Igbo voice. I hereby call on Seun to investigate this impostor in order for NL to regain its sanity.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OgbuefiNegro: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
To Seun and Mukinatou,

This is a protest against the suspension of dede1.

I wish to say here that there are two views in nairaland on the issue of tribalism. One view holds that it is abusive and antagonistic. The other view holds that it is self-advocating and promotes intra-ethnic bonding.

I am of the latter view and so is dede1. In politics section we currently have a mod that was appointed based on his activism against self-advocacy and intra-tribal bonding. For fairness and parity it would be advisable that you appoint to the moderation board an activist for self-advocacy and bonding and thus a counter balance.

If this would be a conflict of interest for you, then I propose that appointments should be made on neutral grounds and not dispositiined in favor of one view against the other. Currently the appointment of Ikenna is a bias. Until you find an appropriate way to correct this bias I suggest Ikenna's privileges be suspended or revoked.

Ogbuefi Negro
an activist for ethnic self-love and intra bonding.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dedetwo:

You should have been a fisherman instead of moniker maker. If you have two handles,they should be Tolexander and what?
grandpa just leave my other moniker.
Don't worry, when i join you in that dungeon, you will see it. But unfortunately, i can't join you cos you seem to be . . . .
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nduchucks: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
Seun and Mukina2, For the love of God, free Dede1. His positive contributions to this section far outweigh his minor infractions.

Go after the known habitual bigots instead. There is nothing wrong with tribalism, bigotry is the problem. Dede1 is no bigot.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
Mods,

Abeg make una free my paddy Dendemoron. If not for anything at least for his ill-health and old age.

He wont do that again. Dendemoron is my favourite plaything and dont deny me the opportunity to batter him endlessly

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.