Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226246 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 10:40am On Apr 26, 2013
nwando: https://www.nairaland.com/1270155/lagos-speaker-vows-take-fashola#15423404

Front page please
Lagos speaker kuforiji vows to take Fashola down with him in the corruption charges

Duplicate Thread.

Story already on home page since yesterday.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DerideGull(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
Please OAM4J and Afam4eva, Dede1 has requested to be unbanned by the the Ant-spam bot.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
DerideGull: Please OAM4J and Afam4eva, Dede1 has requested to be unbanned by the the Ant-spam bot.
DONE! I apologize on behalf of the bots.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
tomakint:
The uncircumcised Philistine Mumuism is in exabytes, very troublesome and unrepentant bigot cheesy

Goon, what are u saying again?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by NYRM: 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
hi
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dede1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
DONE! I apologize on behalf of the bots.

Thanks Afam!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
@moderator, I've been having a conversation with @iheanyiebeneze on the thread https://www.nairaland.com/1262650/more-progress-benin-ore-road/5 but the last post of the ID was hidden. Kindly find out what the problem is- is it antispambot at work or legitimate ban by the moderators? If its antispambot at work, can you undo the hidden post and ban? Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @moderator, I've been having a conversation with @iheanyiebeneze on the thread https://www.nairaland.com/1262650/more-progress-benin-ore-road/5 but the last post of the ID was hidden. Kindly find out what the problem is- is it antispambot at work or legitimate ban by the moderators? If its antispambot at work, can you undo the hidden post and ban? Thanks

Yes, antispam bot mistook the post for spam. It's visible now and iheanyiebeneze has been unbanned.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nap2: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2013
Good morning.

Please unban naptu2 and release my post. I was banned by the anti-spam bot while posting on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1062509/nigeria-good-bad-beautiful-ugly/47

Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2013
^unbanned
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naptu2: 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2013
OAM4J: ^unbanned

Thanks very much smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ujchief(m): 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2013
^ Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Akpaife(m): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
Pls I wat 2 no how 2 post comment on nairàland
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dede1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
What is actually happening on the nairaland forum? It is unfortunate somebody with moderator’s attributes has determined to make true that evils associated with parents are easily traced to their children.

What is the reason behind the hiding of posts on “Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By his Wife”?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dede1: What is actually happening on the nairaland forum? It is unfortunate somebody with moderator’s attributes has determined to make true that evils associated with parents are easily traced to their children.

What is the reason behind the hiding of posts on “Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By his Wife”?

If you're going to act like a child, then expect to get treated like one, princess.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dede1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
Akpa ife: Pls I wat 2 no how 2 post comment on nairàland

Until you learn how to write properly, you are not required to post on this forum.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2013
Akpa ife: Pls I wat 2 no how 2 post comment on nairàland

You mean new thread?

Go to the appropriate section for the information you want to post, check the menu, you'll see the button (Create New Topic). Click on it and post your information. Dont forget to also give appropriate title.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dede1:

Until you learn how to write properly, you are not required to post on this forum.

grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dede1: What is actually happening on the nairaland forum? It is unfortunate somebody with moderator’s attributes has determined to make true that evils associated with parents are easily traced to their children.

You should be happy I didnt also ban you. What has "No wonder Yoruba peeps continue to kidnap skirts" got to do with the thread if not to 'tribalise' the thread?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dede1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

If you're going to act like a child, then expect to get treated like one, princess.

I can not recall being Sunny_bobo who created the thread with a picture to draw varying opinions. In addition, Dede1 is not character such as you that have several handle IDs. Besides, Bole Tinubu is a public figure in Nigeria and provides targets for hearty caricature. Obama has been subjected to all forms of caricature in US media.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dede1:

I can not recall being Sunny_bobo who created the thread with a picture to draw varying opinions. In addition, Dede1 is not character such as you that have several handle IDs. Besides, Bole Tinubu is a public figure in Nigeria and provides targets for hearty caricature. Obama has been subjected to all forms of caricature in US media.

Since you placed tinubu on obama's pedestal, I'll give you back your pacifier.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dede1(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2013
OAM4J:

You should be happy I didnt also ban you. What has "No wonder Yoruba peeps continue to kidnap skirts" got to do with the thread if not to 'tribalise' the thread?

Are you trying to take away the flair of banter from this forum as it relates to a certain subject matter? There is evidence of propensity in kidnapping cases in southwestern region of Nigeria being targeted at beautiful ladies. Here we have Asiwuju Tinubu’s eyes squarely on the bosom’s of a lady not his wife even in presence of his wife and you have the audacity to ask me the correlating point.

I wish to see you hide the posts of Ndigbo associated with spare parts, fake drugs, kidnapping, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dede1:

Are you trying to take away the flair of banter from this forum as it relates to a certain subject matter? There is evidence of propensity in kidnapping cases in southwestern region of Nigeria being targeted at beautiful ladies. Here we have Asiwuju Tinubu’s eyes squarely on the bosom’s of a lady not his wife even in presence of his wife and you audacity to ask me the correlating point.

I wish to see you hide the posts of Ndigbo associated with spare parts, fake drugs, kidnapping, etc.

Lol you meant southeast, princess.
Kidnapping is a southeast business.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dede1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

When did Obama become a god that GEJ or Rochas Okorocha or even Tinubu can not be compared admirably with him? You have just proven that your alleged pet lizard is smarter than you. It really sucks to be you.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dede1:

When did Obama become a god that GEJ or Rochas Okorocha or even Tinubu can not be compared admirably with him? You have just proven that your alleged pet lizard is smarter than you. It really sucks to be you.

At you comparing GEJ to Obama lol.
I think I've been insulting my lizard all this while grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dede1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2013
@OAM4J

Most Nigerians have tried and continue to try in efforts to deny Ndigbo their fare share which had led to civil war and placed Nigeria in perpetual awkward predicament. Large numbers of posts or threads on the forum pertaining to Biafra, Ojukwu, Achebe, Azikwe, Awolowo, GEJ, IBB or OBJ have found a way or another to associate Ndigbo with either spare parts, trading, fake drugs, Kidnapping or even armed robbery and there is no time such threads or posts were hidden.

However, when the issue concerns characters from other aisles and such wide association is made, then a certain moderator remembers the tribal bias within the post. We can not grow with such mindset in Nigeria. No wonder Nigerian sucks.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dede1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

At you comparing GEJ to Obama lol.
I think I've been insulting my lizard all this while grin

I have had handshakes with Obama and it felt the same when I had a handshake with GEJ. Why not the alleged comparison in your goofy post? Are you seriously afflicted with inferior mentality complex syndrome? I urge you to crawl out of the hole and see a Sun light. I guess your pet Lizard will assist you when you get disoriented.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dede1:

I have had handshakes with Obama and it felt the same when I had a handshake with GEJ. Why not the alleged comparison in your goofy post? Are you seriously afflicted with inferior mentality complex syndrome? I urge you to crawl out of the hole and see a Sun light. I guess your pet Lizard will assist you when you get disoriented.

Obama does not shake hands with pseudo-intellects.

Later, princess
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ODUANEGRO: 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

cheesy

who is Texas Cowgirl?

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.