Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226216 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:53am On May 09, 2013
ACM10: When different people that hardly agrees with each other starts complaining about one person, then know that that person must be doing something good. This is why I admire the discipline and tenacity of Sexkillz and Maclatunji.
Touche!
I don't fancy that dude sexkillz but he gets the job done without mincing words. He is the sort of guy this section needs.

These primadonna's deserve the iron fist.

In my opinion, sexkills should be drafted here while OAMJ and afam move in the opposite direction. Then watch these 'girls' behave

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 11:53am On May 09, 2013
tomakint:
Free that guy before people take you to be somebody else! He has just been released grin so u need to understand his predicaments, quit replying him cool

you still scared of quoting me.oh boy this bullying thing is gross mehn,somebody is having psychology fault from eggheaders verbose.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 12:01pm On May 09, 2013
OMO IBO:
Touche!
I don't fancy that dude sexkillz but he gets the job done without mincing words. He is the sort of guy this section needs.

These primadonna's deserve the iron fist.

In my opinion, sexkills should be drafted here while OAMJ and afam move in the opposite direction. Then watch these 'girls' behave
(((GBAM))) You have said it all! How I wished Oluwaseun Osewa, owner, Nairaland, can endorse this beautiful advice, Nairaland's 'Politics Section' will be back in its rightful place! We need sanity back in this place!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 12:16pm On May 09, 2013
Ikenna351:

You have every right as a member to complain about something you are not comfortable with or whether you are unjustly treated or not, but you dont have to break the rules while doing so. Please, dont insult me by calling me Ikena again.

As for those I recently started following. You gave me no choice. Thats the only way to keep check on the contents of your posts in Politics section. Anyone that repents from posting provocative comments against any tribe in Politics section, then i will un-follow the member. Its your call.

Ikenna

u are not making sense at all. do u think u are talking to ur peugeout cars here? what do u mean by repent? Can u refer me to any of my post that is provocative to any tribe that necessitated ur following me all about. I can even withstand ur notoriety but ur lies is a no-no for me. Get off my back ikenna, am no gay.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 12:17pm On May 09, 2013
YorubaPolitic: SEUN,

This is Negro. I need your assist to attend to a very serious issue relating to your moderator, Ikenna.

I would like for you to do a print-trail of Negro_Ntns activity and determine if the ban related to this penalty is justified or not. I believe ikenna may have flagrantly abused his position as a moderator and here is why I said that. I have not used the Negro_Ntns handle in a couple of days and none of the recent usage pertained to any rules violation but over the past two nights ikenna has banned Ogbuefi_Negro, Dudu_Negro, Odua_Negro.....and I would admit all three were within margin of violation or indeed in violation. In relation to Negro_Ntns ban I would like the specifics and if no rule is violated by this handle it would validate a point already tabled by other users that ikenna is running a personal agenda and is abusive of the powers you gave him.

We cannot tolerate a corrupt moderator here. I ask that you please get rid of corrupt moderators from this forum.

here is the report.

Thank you.

19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

YorubaPolitic:

come here, you COWARD!

I noticed you took your yeye thrad offline, why?

Your upgrade to moderation level is an insult to the occupiers of that class..

You are openly admitting that your position as an authorized operations staff of Nairaland empowers you to selectively discriminate and profile individuals; and that without such harassment from you and threat of penalty they will exercise their liberty to free speech. You, as/shole, went further using carrots to reward voluntary self-censorship.

I have 50 different handles registered. Its war between you and Negro. I will kill your idiocy here.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

Seun, it will be unfair if you don't hit this folk with your ban hammer immediately

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 12:21pm On May 09, 2013
Tolexander(m), ~Bluetooth, Demdem(m), dayokanu(m), ndu_chucks, Mr. Globe(m), eggheaders(m), Pataki, Dudu_Negro

From ur profile, the above only are the ones u are following. I sense bigotry here just like my friend Afam is noted for. Its tilted mostly towards one tribe. ur true colour is gradually being revealed. are u saying dem dede, pointB, onlytruth and co dont need to be followed based on ur explanation?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 12:54pm On May 09, 2013
^

This is the problem with Nigerians. When he was hitting hard on Igbo posters, none of you accused him of bigotry. Now that his attention has been focused on you, suddenly, he became a bigot. I remember that Ndu-chucks was happy when Onlytruth was given a lengthy ban, saying that whoever bans Onlytruth is his friend. Now Ikenna is his enemy. You guys should swallow your chill pill and desist from fanning the embers of bigotry here. The problem with Nigerians is that they want rules to be applied differently when it comes to their turn.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 1:01pm On May 09, 2013
ACM10: ^

This is the problem with Nigerians. When he was hitting hard on Igbo posters, none of you accused him of bigotry. Now that his attention has been focused on you, suddenly, he became a bigot. I remember that Ndu-chucks was happy when Onlytruth was given a lengthy ban, saying that whoever bans Onlytruth is his friend. Now Ikenna is his enemy. You guys should swallow your chill pill and desist from fanning the embers of bigotry here. The problem with Nigerians is that they want rules to be applied differently when it comes to their turn.

My friend shut up and mind ur business. When he was busy doing that, did I give him kudos or approve such? Besides u can also help him in bringing out just a single past post of mine suggesting tribal intolerance that can explain this gayish acts of his. Don't dabble into what u can't fathom.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 1:05pm On May 09, 2013
Demdem: Tolexander(m), ~Bluetooth, Demdem(m), dayokanu(m), ndu_chucks, Mr. Globe(m), eggheaders(m), Pataki, Dudu_Negro

From ur profile, the above only are the ones u are following. I sense bigotry here just like my friend Afam is noted for. Its tilted mostly towards one tribe. ur true colour is gradually being revealed. are u saying dem dede, pointB, onlytruth and co dont need to be followed based on ur explanation?

8 yorubas and just 1 igbo,speaks volume.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ekoileee: 1:40pm On May 09, 2013
~Bluetooth:
I blamed seun for bringing a guy that lacks knowledge of both historical and contemporary politicials issues in Nigeria.I made this comment,he hid it and banned me. shocked shocked shocked

What is tribalistic about this post to have earned me a ban ? I guess someone with a better knowledge saw this, laughed at ikena and unban me.

This is how he goofs around. I'm not even sure if this is still moderating beccause it's looking more and more like tribal witch hunt and harassment. All his bans should be reveresed.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 09, 2013
eko ileee:

This is how he goofs around. I'm not even sure if this is still moderating beccause it's looking more and more like tribal witch hunt and harassment. All his bans should be reveresed.

I'm yet to see him contribute anything meaninful to the board since his arrival beside looking for who mispels his name.seems intelligent mods are fast disappearing from NL.

Afam seems to be a king compare to this one !
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by MrGlobe(m): 1:51pm On May 09, 2013
ACM10: When different people that hardly agree with each other starts complaining about one person, then know that that person must be doing something good. This is why I admire the discipline and tenacity of Sexkillz and Maclatunji.
Nairaland is definitely a jokes forum. I hope you change to Islam and become a fundamentalist and bigot like Maclatunji.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ekoileee: 2:08pm On May 09, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I'm yet to see him contribute anything meaninful to the board since his arrival beside looking for who mispels his name.seems intelligent mods are fast disappearing from NL.

Afam seems to be a king compare to this one !

How sad.... smh
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by manny4life(m): 2:35pm On May 09, 2013
smh @ the nonsense going on here, I'm glad that I missed the parties on NL. Please God, grant me the continuous grace to continue forgetting about NL...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gboliwe: 3:22pm On May 09, 2013
ACM10: When different people that hardly agree with each other starts complaining about one person, then know that that person must be doing something good. This is why I admire the discipline and tenacity of Sexkillz and Maclatunji.
strike off Maclatunji and ur post is purfecct.
Ikenna is doing fine. The bigots should either go away or comply to simple rule of 'live and let others live'.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 5:09pm On May 09, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Nairaland is definitely a jokes forum. I hope you change to Islam and become a fundamentalist and bigot like Maclatunji.
first time you will make sense to me!
Keep it up boy!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 5:20pm On May 09, 2013
I still don't know why someone that's suppose to be serving a ban should create a new moniker and continue posting and complaining.
A ban for a moniker means a ban to every moniker used by that person.

This is a violation of rule 19.

One can't be in a prison cell and still be taking a taxi to market. How did he get his freedom?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gramci: 7:10pm On May 09, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gramci: 7:22pm On May 09, 2013
Obiagu1: I still don't know why someone that's suppose to be serving a ban should create a new moniker and continue posting and complaining.
A ban for a moniker means a ban to every moniker used by that person.

This is a violation of rule 19.

One can't be in a prison cell and still be taking a taxi to market. How did he get his freedom?

Moderators take note of eko ile, eko ilee, eko ileee. These new monikers flagrantly violate rule 19 of NL.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 10, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by superior1: 3:27pm On May 10, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:47am On May 11, 2013
www.nairaland.com/415620/strongest-military-africa

Good day mods,

The thread above was recently moved to the foreign affairs section. I am however here to protest the movement of this very nigerian and educative thread to that section.

This thread was started by frosbel in year 2010, to seek forumers opinion on who has the strongest military in africa. However the thread has since evolved to a place were all security/military matters can be discussed, and opinions shared here on nairaland, and not just what the title suggests.

Discussants on the thread are very few and far between, so sending it to the foreign affairs section, which doesn't command 1/4 of the visits as the main board of the politics section might lead to the gradual demise of the thread.

we are at a stage in our country were people/ nigerians need to feel secure and know that, no matter what happens our nation's military would be able to defend us. This is the very aim of this thread. Myself and the few other nigerians have made show that to the best of our abilities, we fill up the gap were the PR department of the nigerian military is lagging behind. We have posted hundreds of images( training, weaponry and equipment) to buttress this point. Sending it to the foreign affairs section defeats this purpose.

Solomon111 a nairalnder had requested that a military section be created on nairaland. However Seun instead suggested that a thread each be created in the main board of the politics section and in the foreign affairs section. We decided to use this thread in the main board of the politics section as the home of all things nigerian military.

There are many foreigners on nairaland, and we cannot stop them from contributing on the thread, but that doesn't make the thread one for foreign consumption. It is inherently local, dealing primarily on local military issues. Check out all the post I have made in the thread.

The essence of i writing this 'epistle', is for you(mod's) to see that it is in the best interest of nigeria, and nigerians that this thread is in a section were all and sundry can view and are better informed, than to send it to a section were our targeted audience cannot view it.

I hope my request is given due consideration. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2013
Hey Mods.

I dont understand what is going on here or why my post was hidden on the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/1286014/niger-delta-youths-tambuwal-leave-dokubo/3#1286014.120

There are several posts referring to the SW as slaves which are not hidden, But mine which shows who the real slaves are and the effort of the SW since independence to fight for the oppressed regardless of their tribe Like Soyinka did for MEND, the SW did for Alfred Rewane, Ibru, fought against the cabal etc was hidden

Whoever did this must be a tribalist which shows we have hard core tribalist among the mods

Who are OK with SW being called slaves but we shouldnt respond to the accusations

Dont just go and hide other posts, I want to know the reason behind hiding my post on that thread and leaving others
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dede1(m): 5:53pm On May 11, 2013
Moderators, why should certain folks are allowed to write Igbo as Ibo while the forum set a spelling change on Yari,ba or Y.ooba? This is the height of insensitive and most regrettable tribal bias in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 6:00pm On May 11, 2013
Dede1:
Moderators, why should certain folks are allowed to write Igbo as Ibo while the forum set a spelling change on Yari,ba or Y.ooba? This is the height of insensitive and most regrettable tribal bias in the history of Nigeria.
What if someone intends to write "International Baseball Organization(IBO)", should it also be changed to Igbo?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dede1(m): 6:11pm On May 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
What if someone intends to write "International Baseball Organization(IBO)", should it also be changed to Igbo?

Why should it change to “Yoruba” when someone has intention to write Youth Abriba Redeemed International Business Association (Yoruba)? No, when you are not oblivious of the context of the sentence?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 11, 2013
Dede1:

Why should it change to “Yoruba” when someone has intention to write Youth Abriba Redeemed International Business Association (Yoruba)? No, when you are not oblivious of the context of the sentence?

Lame. Grow up (mentally)
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 6:13pm On May 11, 2013
Dede1:

Lol grin The bolded is rare, non-existent and doesn't make much sense. I'll work on getting "Ibo" changed to "Igbo" though for the sake of peace.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 11, 2013
Dede1:

Ibo is authentic and it's used universally.

Igbo means ganja in Yoruba. I can't be getting banned for trying to sell igbo on NL.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Rhino5dm: 6:17pm On May 11, 2013
dayokanu: Hey Mods.

I dont understand what is going on here or why my post was hidden on the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/1286014/niger-delta-youths-tambuwal-leave-dokubo/3#1286014.120

There are several posts referring to the SW as slaves which are not hidden, But mine which shows who the real slaves are and the effort of the SW since independence to fight for the oppressed regardless of their tribe Like Soyinka did for MEND, the SW did for Alfred Rewane, Ibru, fought against the cabal etc was hidden

Whoever did this must be a tribalist which shows we have hard core tribalist among the mods

Who are OK with SW being called slaves but we shouldnt respond to the accusations

Dont just go and hide other posts, I want to know the reason behind hiding my post on that thread and leaving others

My guy, Seun is to be blamed here by making tribal bigots his mods.

I think I'm with those calling Seun a whimp. Just look at how they are openly expressing their ethnic sentiments? There was a thread about Bianca they moved from this section to GOD know where, b'cos the OP was telling us how Bianca murdered Ojukwu and was sleeping around like a dog.

https://www.nairaland.com/1251056/did-bianca-ojukwu-kill-husband/1

^
what is ethnic about this thread to warrant moving it to ethnic and sectarian section?

Do they think I will seat back and watch goats insulting my people without fiercely returning fire for fire? I swear even if Seun hands them AK 47, I must and WILL return fire!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dede1(m): 6:21pm On May 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
Lol grin The bolded is rare, non-existent and doesn't make much sense. I'll work on getting "Ibo" changed to "Igbo" though for the sake of peace.

I do not care what makes sense to you. You do not belong to what I belong and God forbid. I had cease to come to this forum the day Ileke Idi aka Ekiti Ikebe had to inform me what form of Igbo is universally acceptable.

It is funny when Nigerians cry about depth their country has fallen yet they can not observe simply honesty. I wanted to write Youth Abriba Redeemed International Business Association (Yar.iba) and it changed to “Yoruba”. Just go figure, folks. I say shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.