Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225624 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 11:51pm On May 12, 2013
One Naira: My one_naira was banned by the spambot for some reason. IDK why, it didn't indicate it's reason.

https://www.nairaland.com/1282238/2015-it-either-northerner-no/9

Can you unban and unhide my post. I didn't break any rules neither did I insult anyone. Thank you

unbanned.

Try not to edit the post again, else the spam bot might ban you again.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 2:25am On May 13, 2013
eko ilee:

Things to do.

C. Slow down traffic on NL by not starting new threads

D. By non participating or contributing to new and old threads on NL

Where did you come from?
Where you rejected in the other forum?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:41am On May 13, 2013
Ikenna, if you need to follow someone, follow Ramon.2 aka nwando.

His tribalistic antics in this section must to go unpunished
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naptu2: 6:57am On May 13, 2013
gramci: The op that created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1288242/afam4eva-why-u-take-sides should be banned for violating rule 2 of NL.

@ seun, there's need for rule 22 to take care of disgusting monikers

I second this suggestion. Indeed some people have created usernames that insult certain nairalanders. Afam, Berem and Shymex have been victims of this kind of attacks. I remember that Seun had to change someone's username from "Troublemaker" to "Peacekeeper". Something should be done about this problem.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 7:20am On May 13, 2013
Obiagu1:

Demdem, Demdem2, Demdem3 should be taken care of.

Multiple monikers!

Rule 19.

shut up and mind ur business. only demdem2 exist and there is a reason for that. even at that i had no issues with what the mods did to it. Carefully read the post u qouted, understand it and fully grasp what my main grouse is before commenting.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:52am On May 13, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 9:18am On May 13, 2013
My Sister, this violence thing no dey tier you? Me I no wan see them for news again.

Let's suggest other things as not to give in to their publicity.

berem: cry https://www.nairaland.com/1288589/ex-militants-threaten-resume-violence

OAM4J, please front page. Thanks! cry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:27am On May 13, 2013
Ngwakwe: My Sister, this violence thing no dey tier you? Me I no wan see them for news again.

Let's suggest other things as not to give in to their publicity.

So what do you suggest? Or you want us to pretend this country is not in a political turmoil?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 9:38am On May 13, 2013
When we promote their stupid utterances and abominable terror capabilities. They go on to act on them and also shamefully take responsibility.

berem: So what do you suggest? Or you want us to pretend this country is not in a political turmoil?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 1:21pm On May 13, 2013
Obiagu1: ^^^

We don't care if it will affect some URL, afterall how many people post url link concerning the Igbo.

We need autocorrection from Ibo to Igbo.

I think URL excuse is just a lazy one. If the admin want to auto-correct Ibo to Igbo, as they have done for the several variant of yoruba, I believe it can be done.

The can start but auto-correcting the 'standalone' Ibo spelling to Igbo while creatively dealing with the ones in URL, or let those be if they can't.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gboliwe: 1:50pm On May 13, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 2:51pm On May 13, 2013
Ikenna, what has warranted this attack on me from one your ''ibo'' brothers?

OMO IBO:
And then you call yourself intelligent. Abi.

Pathetic old sod.

https://www.nairaland.com/1288589/ex-militants-threaten-resume-violence-2015/1

Do something, because I can equally give him full down, pressed down, and shaking together!

Thank you. I await your action.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 3:05pm On May 13, 2013
Pataki: Ikenna, what has warranted this attack on me from one your ''ibo'' brothers?

Do something, because I can equally give him full down, pressed down, and shaking together!

DONE
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ikenna351(m): 3:09pm On May 13, 2013
Pataki: Ikenna, what has warranted this attack on me from one your ''ibo'' brothers?

Next time you address me as "ibo", you wont like my reaction on your profile, trust me!

Ikenna
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 3:22pm On May 13, 2013
Afam4eva:
DONE

Thank you Mr. Afam.

Ikenna351:

Next time you address me as "ibo", you wont like my reaction on your profile, trust me!

Ikenna

As for you, don't ever threaten me! I am not one of those you can bully on this forum!!!!

If Seun has not explicitly stated on his rules that the term 'ibo' is forbidden on his forum, you have no right or audacity to threaten me on a faceless forum!

In fact last time I checked, these were his last words on the term ''ibo'' :

Seun:
We cannot auto-correct ibo to Igbo even if we wanted to. The term was in common use historically, and as a result, many urls have the term "ibo" in them. Such urls will be broken if we correct "ibo" to "igbo" using our word censorship filter, and that will not help the Igbo cause. Here's an example of such a link: www.africaguide.com/culture/tribes/ibo.htm

So if you have an issue with me referring to you as ''ibo'', kindly take it up with Seun! angry angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 13, 2013
Ikenna351:

Ikenna

Stop your BS

If I called you Ibo to your face, will you commit suicide?

Until there is a clearly worded directive outlawing the use of 'Ibo' on this forum,Any related ban is just irresponsible abuse of power by a juvenile mind.

It says a lot about your personality, if you cannot persuade to owner of the forum to outlaw the use of 'Ibo', but continue to grandstand and ban people willy-nilly extra-judicially.

It says a lot about who you are as person, as you will flagrantly flout the rules to prove a point.

It then begs the question, Why is someone who disregards the laws when they dont suit him, currently in a position to uphold the laws of this forum?

It becomes obvious that there is a complex at play here...a person seeking to wield power in the virtual world to compensate for a lack of relevance in the real world...
undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 3:35pm On May 13, 2013
Ikenna351:

Ikenna

I have equally gone further to report your comment. I hope the superMOD and the respective Admins (Seun and Mukina), would give you a word of caution.

I have reported you as making a threat to a member of the forum.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 3:36pm On May 13, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Stop your BS

Until there is a clearly worded directive outlawing the use of 'Ibo' on this forum,Any related ban is just irresponsible abuse of power by a juvenile mind.

It says a lot about your personality, if you cannot persuade to owner of the forum to outlaw the use of 'Ibo', but continue to grandstand and ban people willy-nilly extra-judicially.

It says a lot about who you are as person, as you will flagrantly flout the rules to prove a point.

It then begs the question, Why is someone who disregards the laws when they dont suit him, currently in a position to uphold the laws of this forum?

It becomes obvious that there is a complex at play here...a person seeking to wield power in the virtual world to compensate for a lack of relevance in the real world...
undecided

The same goes to the word "Aboki". Until I see rule 22 explicitly stating the ban on these words from the forum owner, its cool to state that its an acceptable word.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 13, 2013
Pataki:

I have equally gone further to report your comment. I hope the superMOD and the respective Admins (Seun and Mukina), would give you a word of caution.

Good Shout.

This guy needs to be seriously cautioned.

His aggressive and irresponsible attitude has to be curtailed.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 13, 2013
Demdem:

The same goes to the word "Aboki". Until I see rule 22 explicitly stating the ban on these words from the forum owner, its cool to state that its an acceptable word.

Seconded
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 3:49pm On May 13, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Stop your BS

undecided

If you dare call me Ibo, the only thing that will save you is that we are not in an alley.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 13, 2013
Obiagu1:

If you dare call me Ibo, the only thing that will save you is that we are not in an alley.

Only a fool brags to a person he has NOT SEEN

Anyways Mods, This chap has broken rules 2 and 3.

Please do the needful.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naptu2: 3:58pm On May 13, 2013
Serial spammer and bigot on the loose. This poster has posted the exact same message on several threads and threatened violence against ethnic groups and nationalities. He has also insulted nairalanders.

https://www.nairaland.com/awodwagyanoniwe/posts
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 13, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by NegroNtns(m): 4:35pm On May 13, 2013
in furtherance of the anti-tribalism conscience in nl, i am asking the mods to please relocate all the following "TRIBALLY-TINTED" threads to the sectarian section. if you fail to do this then you are not sincere in your motive.

1. https://www.nairaland.com/1287752/lagos-ever-christian-governor#15685192

a thread opened to provoke and cause division.

2. https://www.nairaland.com/1288589/ex-militants-threaten-resume-violence-2015

a threat against the unity of nigeria

3. https://www.nairaland.com/1288232/fulani-tribe-ruled-nigeria-more

a tribalistic thread to castigate and arouse dissension against fulani

4. https://www.nairaland.com/1091466/how-come-igbos-well-known

tribalistic thread against the One-Nigeria conscience and identity

5. https://www.nairaland.com/1288376/biafra-back-se-ss-govs

thread expressing the position of a defunct and illegal organization and proposing a division by stock and tribal affinity.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2013
Pataki:

They say when you fight corruption, corruption fights back.
Keep it up bro, fight for your right to propagate hate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.