Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226852 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 5:13pm On May 17, 2013
mukina2:
Thanks

I think sexkillz will do a good job, he has proved a lot of people wrong in moderating romance.

Why are you and Seun so fearful of us electing a mod? Why? Why must you guys act autocratically? Of course we are aware that Seun owns this site but that does not make him competent to choose a mod.

Really, you guys ought to try getting it right - really!

Sexkillz though sounds like an ok dude is definitely not qualified to moderate this section. Not in the slightest!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 17, 2013
Chris†Kid:
ok afam and oamj4 should just resign especially oamj4 thr bigot. The way Seun shops for moderators from car talk section to romance and sexuality section show the gross incompetence of the two and their inabiity to moderate this section.

@sexkillz since you have been given the mandate to moderate this section and fight tribal bigotry can you make a list of dos and donts?
Maybe you mods (the competent ones) should deliberate amongst yourselves and come up with words marked as tribal slurs.
Something afam (another failure of a mod) tried to do but failed woefully!
For example is the use of words like Ibo, y.ibo ebo, awusa ewusa, yarib.a, yeri.ba ye.ribu yoro.ba yeribue etc allowed or not?
There has to be rules in place that first would be broken before you go into reckless banning of forumites!
Thats all!!!

I completely agree with this.

Make the rules VERY CLEAR before you START.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Malawian(m): 5:15pm On May 17, 2013
Ikenna351:

I would like you to address that question to Mukina2. Let her come and tell you why she has been fueling or encouraging hatred among tribes in Politics section by unbanning some members here that i ban, who have persistently have been insulting other members and their tribes with all form of derogatory names.

Of course, it has become fun. Insult memebers as much as you can, insult other tribes with all sorts of names, advocate for violence against other tribes, since Mukina2 is protecting you. Boko Haram group is out there killing and slauthering innocent people. And what are guys doing here? Doing the samething with your keyboards by grooming the innocent minds on how to hate the other tribe, which they would oneday carryout offline and get it physical. Of course, its fun. Keep calling Boko Haram murderers and cursing them. But i wonder what you are doing that is different from what Boko haram is doing.

Mukina2, if you dont like what am doing in Politics section, be bold enough to tell your Boss to remove me as mod here. But if i keep seeing my username as a co-moderator, i must keep doing what am doing.

Ikenna
oga ikenna, gbaa break there. in my opinion, nobody can make you a killer. it is either you are inherently a killer or you are not. when the whole country banded together to almost exterminate my people, was there social networking where the killers got groomed? no dey fool yourself thinking you can reform anybody or anything. if the future killers are not getting what they want here, they will get it elsewhere; or are you also going to be everywhere to reform everybody? gbaa break joor, sad sad angry were you not the same person that banned me for 6 months for according to you, knowingly posting a video. i quoted a post with the said video to make a remark and you said i posted a video? obviously you are not smart enough to know the difference so what exactly do you think you are up to?

assuming you understand what i mean by "gbaa break".
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tpia5: 5:16pm On May 17, 2013
mukina2:

I think sexkillz will do a good job, he has proved a lot of people wrong in moderating romance.

Interesting pov!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 17, 2013
jackbauersballs:

I completely agree with this.

Make the rules VERY CLEAR before you START.

There are no new rules except the ones you read before submitting this comment. It'll be good we all re-read those rules again.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 5:42pm On May 17, 2013
Jarus: I was on that seat for two and half years and this is the truth:

1, Tribalism may never be stopped, whether by soft or hard approach. That is the bitter truth. I set it out as an agenda in 2010 when I was made a Mod, but I later came to the realization it may never be stopped. After all, pick a Nigerian newspaper on a typical day and read the headlines: "North declares war on GEJ", "Dokubo threatens to make Nigeria ungovernable is his Ijaw kinsman is not re-elected", "Yorubas present agenda" etc. I'm not saying mods should not try (in fact, it is their primary duty to make this place hell for tribal warriors), but totally eradicating it is impossible. That was my lesson.

2, A mod, like any leader, can never be totally popular.

3, I don't think a mod will deliberately tilt the forum in favour of any interest. I honestly don't think so. But people will always read sectional meanings to whatever he does. When I was on the seat, Desola was accusing me of being anti-Yoruba, the Igbos were accusing me of frolicking with Yorubas and protecting their interest. All these are lies, but they never worried me, because the contradiction in the accusations is enough vindication. A good mod, having satisfied himself that he is doing his job fairly, should not bother about those kinds of accusations. They are part of the job.

Excuse me Jarus, come again?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 5:50pm On May 17, 2013
mukina2:
frank talk?
flies get attracted to rotten stench not the other way round smiley
Nairaland has over 60 moderators, some you don't even notice but they work very hard.
how many have you seen creating threads or whining about mukina?
every organisation has its rules and regulations. No one is above any rule.
if the mod chose to put out only one side of it all, his call, not in the least bit interested
Frankly i careless about what you or others think of me.

You cannot rehire someone your manager fired behind his back without consulting your manager. It's called Undermining ones Authority.
You have to support every decision made by your manager or discuss it with him for him (not you) to undo things you do not approve of.

You still have much to learn.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 6:14pm On May 17, 2013
Shame on the person that's trying to gag me by hiding my posts.
I broke not a single rule.
If you cannot face the truth, sorry.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 17, 2013
Obiagu1:

You cannot rehire someone your manager fired behind his back without consulting your manager. It's called Undermining ones Authority.
You have to support every decision made by your manager or discuss it with him for him (not you) to undo things you do not approve of.

You still have much to learn.

Try squeezing water from a rock
Even the Ombatse tribe in all their prowess couldn't attempt such a fit

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 6:21pm On May 17, 2013
babyosisi:

Try squeezing water from a rock
Even the Ombatse tribe in all their prowess couldn't attempt such a fit

You mean, feat?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2013
Sexkillz

Hope you are monitoring this thread for tribalistic comments

https://www.nairaland.com/1293320/mimiko-rallies-support-jonathan-faults
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 17, 2013
Sexkillz is now a moderator on political section? Holy Mary husband of Joseph! Romance section members must be throwing a party now. This is serious!
You are welcome Sexkillz! I hope you enjoy your stay as a mod on this section.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.