Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226856 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 8:56pm On May 17, 2013
Pataki:

The keyword there is DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. How does one create something which has been in existence before the ban

Now we need the Supreme Court to rule on the constitutionality of such a ban. LMAO!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaNegro: 9:12pm On May 17, 2013
Chairman,

There is dispute on Rule 19. Members need clarity and interpretation. Can you please table it before your peers and other staff for deliberation and feedback.

Thanks.

Im out!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 17, 2013
Pataki:

The keyword there is DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. How does one create something which has been in existence before the ban
The idea is keeping the offender out. New account or not. If I ban pataki and pataki1 comes back, should I leave pataki1 because it was created in 2005?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 9:23pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: The idea is keeping the offender out. New account or not. If I ban pataki and pataki1 comes back, should I leave pataki1 because it was created in 2005?

Pataki1 has not broken NL rule more specifically rule 19. It was NOT created after the ban, therefore negates the validity of rule 19 towards this purpose.

The point is: for rule 19 to stand, the words therein particularly the first sentence needs to be rephrased.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 17, 2013
Pataki:

Pataki1 has not broken NL rule more specifically rule 19. It was NOT created after the ban, therefore negates the validity of rule 19 towards this purpose.

The point is: for rule 19 to stand, the words therein particularly the first sentence needs to be rephrased.
If a user is banned and he/she comes back with an ID created in 2005 or 2 minutes ago, it will be banned!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 9:30pm On May 17, 2013
Sexkillz welcome onboard, I am of the opinion that your time here will rid this section of the spirits of hatred that had robbed it of his pride! I am totally in support of your view that duplication of monikers warrant outright ban, I wonder why people will create another moniker when under a ban! Once again, welcome!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 9:30pm On May 17, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 9:34pm On May 17, 2013
Viewing this topic: Desinuola, tomakint, malc619(m)

sexkillz: Banned her already.

sexkillz: A ban for an alternate account is much longer than the one on the main account. E.g, a 2 day ban on the main acct will mean 2 weeks on alternate accts.

Now what is the explanation for this?

The bottom line is, there are no rules for ban; it's just a charade.
One bans, the other unbans and we are here complaining. A beg make I find where I left my popcorn.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 17, 2013
Pataki:

exactly! I don't know why a moniker i created long before the ban should be banned as well. what the rule should have said is "don't use an alternate moniker to lay complaint whether it was created purposely for the complaint or not. " I don't know if Seun is high on something when making rules. Something should be done about it ASAP!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: If a user is banned and he/she comes back with an ID created in 2005 or 2 minutes ago, it will be banned!
Then you change the rule no. 19 to that effect!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OurYansh: 10:35pm On May 17, 2013
taharqa2: Thought I was the only one that noticed this. While any thing is possible, folks shld note that the 'source' of dis article is ireport- an online news gathering BLOG site. Care

19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

https://www.nairaland.com/1294117/boko-haram-cart-away-over

A criminal is on the loose.. OAM and Co, can we send this dude to his cage??

cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ChristKid1: 7:07am On May 18, 2013
Sexkillz i have a question please.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:20am On May 18, 2013
Chris†Kid:
Sexkillz i have a question please.
Ok.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ChristKid1: 7:50am On May 18, 2013
sexkillz: Ok.
I've read on many signatures you molest little kids. It's not true right? Am safe around here hmm? embarassed
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gbawe1: 7:54am On May 18, 2013
Mods, can you look into my ban , under my main username of "Gbawe", on the thread below that also deleted my post? Please kindly reinstate my post and lift the ban. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

https://www.nairaland.com/1293398/osun-emerges-lowest-unemployment-rate/1
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:02am On May 18, 2013
Gbawe1: Mods, can you look into my ban , under my main username of "Gbawe", on the thread below that also deleted my post? Please kindly reinstate my post and lift the ban. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

https://www.nairaland.com/1293398/osun-emerges-lowest-unemployment-rate/1
Na the spambot. Sorry.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:04am On May 18, 2013
Chris†Kid:
I've read on many signatures you molest little kids. It's not true right? Am safe around here hmm? embarassed
It's a ploy to show displeasure for the ban I meted out on them. It's a spurious claim.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gbawe1: 9:21am On May 18, 2013
sexkillz: Na the spambot. Sorry.

Great job and response time. Your effort is appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by raphead: 9:42am On May 18, 2013
hmmmn.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:52am On May 18, 2013
Gbawe1:

Great job and response time. Your effort is appreciated. Thank you.
You are welcome.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ChristKid1: 10:53am On May 18, 2013
sexkillz: It's a ploy to show displeasure for the ban I meted out on them. It's a spurious claim.

I thought as much. Maybe the admin should do something about it. That's defamation of character.
raphead: hmmmn.

Did you ban egghead? He's back with alternate account. Rule.19

Have nice weekend.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by raphead: 11:02am On May 18, 2013
Chris†Kid:

I thought as much. Maybe the admin should do something about it. That's defamation of character.

Did you ban egghead? He's back with alternate account. Rule.19

Have nice weekend.

how i take family eggheaders kid.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ChristKid1: 11:11am On May 18, 2013
raphead:

how i take family eggheaders kid.
Don't try to deny it. Most muslims i know are honest. It's really obvious. Take a look at egghead's posts history and this one same writing pattern . No space after punctuation mark.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 6:11pm On May 18, 2013
@ Mod, I think you don't know what you are doing! What is politics?

How can "A new front is now emerging, SE/SS/MB is the new South" be hidden?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 18, 2013
Obiagu1: @ Mod, I think you don't know what you are doing! What is politics?

How can "A new front is now emerging, SE/SS/MB is the new South" be hidden?

I hid the comment you quoted. It'll be nice you don't whine over everything I do. don't tell me what you "think" I should do.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 6:44pm On May 18, 2013
sexkillz: I hid the comment you quoted. It'll be nice you don't whine over everything I do. don't tell me what you "think" I should do.

I don't tell you what you should do. The rules are there and we follow it so you are as well.
A comment that did not violate any rule should not be hidden else you are running your own agenda.

You can hide all the posts you want but I think you are doing a bad job.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 18, 2013
Obiagu1:

You can hide all the posts you want but I think you are doing a bad job.
That's not for you to decide. . . smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 18, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 18, 2013
sexkillz: Yes. Because the same person operates both accounts. If you want to complain to the mod that banned you or a higher mod, send them a PM

I used a temp email to create my account...how do I pm the mods?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 18, 2013
jackbauersballs:

I used a temp email to create my account...how do I pm the mods?
Click on the mod's user name and click "send email message to" whoever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.