Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226321 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 18, 2013
Hey Afam, what the fucck is wrong with you? Alfamman insulted my grandfather calling him a mentally deranged man on the thread about Chinua Achebe.His comment has been visible for hours. You neither hid the comment nor banned him. I replied in kind and it now dawned on you that he insulted my grandfather and you had to hide his comment and that of mine too. You better watch it bro before i shift my hatred towards you!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by toluxa1(m): 10:27pm On May 18, 2013
^^ dis gel, u no dey tire? angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 1:43am On May 19, 2013
berem: Hey Afam, what the fucck is wrong with you? Alfamman insulted my grandfather calling him a mentally deranged man on the thread about Chinua Achebe.His comment has been visible for hours. You neither hid the comment nor banned him. I replied in kind and it now dawned on you that he insulted my grandfather and you had to hide his comment and that of mine too. You better watch it bro before i shift my hatred towards you!

I have told you to stop responding in kind. Two wrongs dont make a right. If you have reported him instead of responding in kind, he would have been handled by mods. Mods are not online 24/7, but once online or seen your report, action would be taken.

Actually, Afam should have banned both of you, you should be thanking him instead of this harassment.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:45am On May 19, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2013
berem: Hey Afam, what the fucck is wrong with you? Alfamman insulted my grandfather calling him a mentally deranged man on the thread about Chinua Achebe.His comment has been visible for hours. You neither hid the comment nor banned him. I replied in kind and it now dawned on you that he insulted my grandfather and you had to hide his comment and that of mine too. You better watch it bro before i shift my hatred towards you!
Why i'm i just seeing this...I saw your post first and hid yours and when to find his and hid his too. Like we've been preaching, two wrongs never make a right. If anyone insults you or your ancestors, report the person instead of fighting back.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 19, 2013
sexkillz: Click on the mod's user name and click "send email message to" whoever.

I'm sure you don't understand when I said I used a Temp Email- How do I engage in correspondence when I cannot recieve emails?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 12:32pm On May 19, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1294986/political-smartness-ijaws-dominate-igbos/2#1294986.78

mods, please deal with this man before I unleash my verbal venom on him.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 1:26pm On May 19, 2013
Please, why are two of my posts hidden. Can one mod kindly give me a reason. No harm was in those posts
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 2:09pm On May 19, 2013
Demdem: Please, why are two of my posts hidden. Can one mod kindly give me a reason. No harm was in those posts
Those comments contained rude language and needed to be hidden.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
Why i'm i just seeing this...I saw your post first and hid yours and when to find his and hid his too. Like we've been preaching, two wrongs never make a right. If anyone insults you or your ancestors, report the person instead of fighting back.
how could you have seen my own post before his when he posted before me? meanwhile some comments were hidden on that page and his own was left unhidden by you. If i hadn't replied in kind, you would have left his comment unhidden. Just watch it bro! I no wan get kwata with you o!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 19, 2013
jackbauersballs:

I'm sure you don't understand when I said I used a Temp Email- How do I engage in correspondence when I cannot recieve emails?
Well, I see what you are trying to do. Make sure you abide by the rules though.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2013
berem: how could you have seen my own post before his when he posted before me? meanwhile some comments were hidden on that page and his own was left unhidden by you. If i hadn't replied in kind, you would have left his comment unhidden. Just watch it bro! I no wan get kwata with you o!
I saw your comment because it was reported and i noticed that the comment contained another quoted comment and went ahead to hide it. If you don't want katakata with me, then be rightfully guided. next time you get insulted, go ahead and report it rather than retaliating. Infact, as far as i'm concerned, retaliation is a bigger crime.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
Those comments contained rude language and needed to be hidden.

I wonder when the retardeen will fulfil the floating cities promise he promised us here in ND

Whats wrong with the above? whats rude in that? cant recollect the other one.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 4:25pm On May 19, 2013
Afam, u had the guts to hide my complaints having not told me what exactly is wrong with my posts. is there any new rule i seem not be be aware of that has been added to seun's 21 commandments?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 6:13pm On May 19, 2013
Please Moderators, there is a difference between a jab and an insult.
Some posters that don't know what they are talking about deserve a jab at their ignorance.

I don't see why my posts should be hidden.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 19, 2013
Obiagu1: Please Moderators, there is a difference between a jab and an insult.
Some posters that don't know what they are talking about deserve a jab at their ignorance.

I don't see why my posts should be hidden.
Sometimes, when your posts get hidden, it's because you quoted a comment that deserved to be hidden, so in effect, it wasn't really your comment that got hidden, so relax.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 6:24pm On May 19, 2013
sexkillz: Sometimes, when your posts get hidden, it's because you quoted a comment that deserved to be hidden, so in effect, it wasn't really your comment that got hidden, so relax.

Ok, I understand now.
I will henceforth ignore some posts and wait for the heavy hammer on them.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 19, 2013
Obiagu1:

Ok, I understand now.
I will henceforth ignore some posts and wait for the heavy hammer on them.
Or better still, report such posts. Thank you for your co-operation.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 6:40pm On May 19, 2013
Demdem:

I wonder when the retardeen will fulfil the floating cities promise he promised us here in ND

Whats wrong with the above? whats rude in that? cant recollect the other one.
There's everything wrong with using the term "Retardeen" or any other moniker to describe anyone. The fact that you've been using it and getting away with it doesn't make it right. It has to stop.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
There's everything wrong with using the term "Retardeen" or any other moniker to describe anyone. The fact that you've been using it and getting away with it doesn't make it right. It has to stop.

This is BS Afam and you know it.

What rule has he broken?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nduchucks: 7:00pm On May 19, 2013
No society has ever succeeded in legislating or successfully enforcing morality. We should focus on ridding our section of bigots and bigotry, but Mods need too cut people some slack and allow them to express themselves as long as such expression is not obscene.

I'd recommend that Mods develop an amicable relationship with posters in this section, rather than the current adversarial one.

The complaint section has now replaced important threads as the main source of entertainment in the politics section. Mods, biko let people express themselves, don't sweat the little stuff, worry about blatant bigotry instead.

Mods need to show some wisdom and understand that behavior modification is seldom archieved by force. You need to earn the trust and respect of people. You all seem to be constantly fighting each other. You are dealing with Nigerians with big egos, massage the egos and achieve your goal. Fighting one poster or the other on a daily basis is getting old.

P.S. When another opportunity opens up, make dayokanu, negro, obiagu, or Dede1 a Mod, and see the trick work like a charm. Is it not the same Abati, the chief critic ,who became the chief mouthpiece? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 7:17pm On May 19, 2013
Afam4eva:

From seuns 21 commandments, which one does Retardeen breaks. U are employed to uphold the rules, not create urs. Hope u understand that.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 19, 2013
Demdem:

From seuns 21 commandments, which one does Retardeen breaks. U are employed to uphold the rules, not create urs. Hope u understand that.
It breaks rule 2.

His name is not retardeen. Calling him retardeen is a deliberate attempt to provoke his supporters on NL. And we have to deal with the fights it brings.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 7:26pm On May 19, 2013
sexkillz: It breaks rule 2.

His name is not retardeen. Calling him retardeen is a deliberate attempt to provoke his supporters on NL. And we have to deal with the fights it brings.

Cut that crap young man. Rule 2 said any nairalander. Is retardeen a member? Has any complaint come to u from any nler claiming he is the president being called retardeen? His supporters should kiss my arse. Why don't u then ban me permanently since my Sig carries such wherever I go.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 19, 2013
Demdem:

Cut that crap young man. Rule 2 said any nairalander. Is retardeen a member? Has any complaint come to u from any nler claiming he is the president being called retardeen? His supporters should kiss my arse. Why don't u then ban me permanently since my Sig carries such wherever I go.
Part of Rule 2 says "don't deliberately provoke a nairaland member".

Does your calling him a retardeen provoke a nairaland member or not?

Keeping it in your sig is even better. You aren't breaking any rules there.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 7:40pm On May 19, 2013
shizzle11:

Absolute rubbish! You'll do yourself some good if you stop thinking and reasoning via your anus. Now you make me wish a member(s) of your family were killed by those senseless beasts
deletrue: Do you know that you are the begining and end of foolishness? God is punishing you, for, your plan towards the success of boko haram has failed. What is your problem? For supporting and contributing to the course of boko haram, may EGBEWE punish the totality of your source of livelihood. (God forgive me). Your usage of English grammer portray your level of intelligence and at such was supposed to be celebrated as a nigerian but one only regrets the degree of stupidity in you as a fellow nigerian
https://www.nairaland.com/1295152/boko-haram-militants-flood-gombe-bauchi/2
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 7:50pm On May 19, 2013
sexkillz: Part of Rule 2 says "don't deliberately provoke a nairaland member".

Does your calling him a retardeen provoke a nairaland member or not?

Keeping it in your sig is even better. You aren't breaking any rules there.

I think that should be applied to 'ibo' too

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by malc619(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2013
Afam4eva:

So its now a crime to call GEJ retardeen......right??

I hope that extends to all other public figures as well....

cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 19, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 19, 2013
malc619:

So its now a crime to call GEJ retardeen......right??

I hope that extends to all other public figures as well....

cool
We are seriously working on that.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by malc619(m): 7:57pm On May 19, 2013
sexkillz: It breaks rule 2.

SMH....

This isn't gonna end well....

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.