Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226850 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: There are no new rules except the ones you read before submitting this comment. It'll be good we all re-read those rules again.
The reason I said this was because of what was obtainable in the past.

Ikenna started banning people for using ibo,heebo,eboans.He was bannng people for mispelling achebe and his name.

I know you and the way you operate -a bit high handed buy ultimately fair. If you have your pet peeves let us know now so we can deliberate and ruminate on them.

As a fan of yours, i would like to advise you to be a bit ore liberal and tactful than ikena was in this section.

Politcs by its very nature is confrontational,ths s especally so in Nigeria nd particularly evident on Nairaland.

As such,any debate here will surely get heated especially if the subject inspires passions.

Nigeria is a federation for a reason-and quite frankly expectations of a detribalized environment are unrealistic cos its complete natural to look out for your family first, and your neighbours afterwards.

By all means ban the worst offenders,but please exercise caution before shutting down a perceived tribalst and his comments to avoid stifling intellectual discourse coming from behind tribalistic-tinted glasses.

Paron my epistle and any grammatic error.i am typing from a phone
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desinuola: 7:10pm On May 17, 2013
Sexkillz,

I see you have already started on a wrong footing by banning me for allegedly insulting someone on this thread.

You are not any different from ikenna. A bigot is what you are and I can assure you that all efforts either by you or systemically by Seun would always prove abortive!

Enjoy your bigoted reign while it lasts but be rest assured that you have an enemy in me!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 7:11pm On May 17, 2013
OAM4J:

What personal mails? The warning and advice are in moderator section and am sure all moderators are aware of it. You have a personal bias towards other ethnics and you claimed you are stubborn when it comes to Ibo/Igbo debates and wouldn't listen or accept any other view. You also banned people for misspelling Achebe and your name but I haven't seen you ban people for misspelling other public figure names from other ethnics. Even if you did, there is yet a rule against these, that is why your actions were being corrected.

Anyways, I have nothing to discuss with you and wouldn't have bothered replying you but for the false allegations. You can continue doing whatever you like to prove you are the HNIC. Good luck!

Thank God that you've blown your cover. You are a confirmed tribalist. Where were you when Ikenna was dealing with Igbo posters with brute force? Now that he has extended that treatment to everybody, you are accusing him of tribal bias. If Seun is serious about eradicating tribalism and bigotry here, he should not keep people like you around.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 17, 2013
Desinuola: Sexkillz,

I see you have already started on a wrong footing by banning me for allegedly insulting someone on this thread.

You are not any different from ikenna. A bigot is what you are and I can assure you that all efforts either by you or systemically by Seun would always prove abortive!

Enjoy your bigoted reign while it lasts but be rest assured that you have an enemy in me!
3 of you were banned, mi lady. Don't fret.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 17, 2013
jackbauersballs:
The reason I said this was because of what was obtainable in the past.

Ikenna started banning people for using ibo,heebo,eboans.He was bannng people for mispelling achebe and his name.

I know you and the way you operate -a bit high handed buy ultimately fair. If you have your pet peeves let us know now so we can deliberate and ruminate on them.

As a fan of yours, i would like to advise you to be a bit ore liberal and tactful than ikena was in this section.

Politcs by its very nature is confrontational,ths s especally so in Nigeria nd particularly evident on Nairaland.

As such,any debate here will surely get heated especially if the subject inspires passions.

Nigeria is a federation for a reason-and quite frankly expectations of a detribalized environment are unrealistic cos its complete natural to look out for your family first, and your neighbours afterwards.

By all means ban the worst offenders,but please exercise caution before shutting down a perceived tribalst and his comments to avoid stifling intellectual discourse coming from behind tribalistic-tinted glasses.

Paron my epistle and any grammatic error.i am typing from a phone
I created a thread to this effect. See it and lay down your thoughts.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Malawian(m): 7:23pm On May 17, 2013
babyosisi:

As a moderator you revel in promoting not just anti Igbo and anti Christian rhetorics by your choice of front page news
It is glaring my dear
I know your aim is traffic,so don't deny it,it is good for business perhaps after all that is the ultimate aim
So don't form fairness

It is most disconcerting that you do this and you are neither Yoruba nor Igbo ,you are not even a Nigerian but then you sit and enjoy those threads started then whip out your big sticks when the responses come,
The most instigating chief of tribalist here is dayokanu
He is also covered by your insurance plan Ms Mukinatu
You know exactly what I am talking about here
Somehow your radar never sees the people that throw the first shots
You arrive when it is heated and your stick lands on the person getting the upper hand after the first shots have been fired
Do you want me to send you those posts or highlight them whenever they occur because you always miss them
I have known you a while here
Every organization has it's rules but when you decide to skew those rules to whatever agenda you may have,someone needs to call you out on it.
That is my point here.

Have a good day

shocked shocked shocked mukina is not yoruba ? woooaaahhh
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 7:26pm On May 17, 2013
Rule 19: Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

So what is Desinuola doing here?
Any new moniker created in violation of Rule 19 should attract an automatic 10 years ban and every post made by that new moniker should be hidden whether it broke any rules or not.

And by the way, let the ban come from OAM4J.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiagu1(m): 7:36pm On May 17, 2013
Malawian: i dont understand these rubish about trying to fight tribalism. if anything, it helps that tribalist disipates their hate online rather than bottle it up until they finally blow off steam out there in the streets. we the igbo are strong and eloquent enough to counter whatever that noise making tribe from across the river could. we do not need any Mods !!!
allow us to JAW-JAW instead of to WAR-WAR. boko haram were not indoctrinated on nairaland yet the barracks have been emptied to takle them.
let us all try and behave like we had a decent education, alright?
let us talk to finish here otherwise we will fight to finish in the streets.

We have that section where you are allowed so fight your fight. Politics section should remain politics.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ChristKid1: 7:39pm On May 17, 2013
19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

@oam4j desola just violated rule number 19. Ban her like you've been banning wily who happens to be Igbo.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 17, 2013
Obiagu1: Rule 19: Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

So what is Desinuola doing here?
Any new moniker created in violation of Rule 19 should attract an automatic 10 years ban and every post made by that new moniker should be hidden whether it broke any rules or not.

And by the way, let the ban come from OAM4J.
Banned her already.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 17, 2013
Pls if you do not have a complaint to make, do not post on this thread.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Malawian(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: Pls if you do not have a complaint to make, do not post on this thread.
before you develop an itchy finger, note i was making a suggestion, which this thread allows. grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 17, 2013
Malawian:
before you develop an itchy finger, note i was making a suggestion, which this thread allows. grin grin grin
You can make suggestions without insulting.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 17, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 17, 2013
Err, i need to be cleared on this rule number 19.OAM4J or Sexkillz please help me out cos am kinda confused.
Let's say berem gets a ban and i complain about my ban with my other moniker gbanikiti which i opened in 2011.Should gbanikiti be banned? The moniker gbanikiti wasn't open to lay a complaint so why should it be banned?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gboliwe: 8:19pm On May 17, 2013
Why is my post hidden? even peaceful me. I haven't insulted nor said any hideable thing.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 17, 2013
berem: Err, i need to be cleared on this rule number 19.OAM4J or Sexkillz please help me out cos am kinda confused.
Let's say berem gets a ban and i complain about my ban with my other moniker gbanikiti which i opened in 2011.Should gbanikiti be banned? The moniker gbanikiti wasn't open to lay a complaint so why should it be banned?
Yes. Because the same person operates both accounts. If you want to complain to the mod that banned you or a higher mod, send them a PM
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 17, 2013
Prof Corruption: Mod,

Why is my post hidden on this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/1293829/pastor-gives-followers-indian-hemp

Reminder!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 8:29pm On May 17, 2013
Prof Corruption: Mod,

Why is my post hidden on this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/1293829/pastor-gives-followers-indian-hemp
You should be asking why you were not banned. Desist from derailing threads by imposing a tribal undertone.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 17, 2013
Afam4eva:
You should be asking why you were not banned. Desist from derailing threads by imposing a tribal undertone.

No, you are not effective and stop patronizing me. If I had broken any rule, an outright ban would have been the right thing to do. I have not broken any rule as a factual truthful statement does not malign or insult anyone.

What you have done qualifies to be described as an abuse of power.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaNegro: 8:40pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: Yes. Because the same person operates both accounts. If you want to complain to the mod that banned you or a higher mod, send them a PM

Sexkillz,

Thats not the intent in rule 19.

Rule 19 was meant to block bypass around restrictions. People have multiple IDs for different reasons. For example, not all people, but some might find Sexkillz inadequate for participation in religion section or in family section. ...so they created a more befitting profile for the channels they participate in. Those multiples are immune from rule 19.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 17, 2013
YorubaNegro:

Sexkillz,

Thats not the intent in rule 19.

Rule 19 was meant to block bypass around restrictions. People have multiple IDs for different reasons. For example, not all people, but some might find Sexkillz inadequate for participation in religion section or in family section. ...so they created a more befitting profile for the channels they participate in. Those multiples are immune from rule 19.
Rule 19 was direct - Don't create a new account when banned from breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

If you have an ID for participating in the family section and you bring it to the politics section after being banned from it, it will be banned as well. When banned from a section, the message is clear: Stay away!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 8:49pm On May 17, 2013
mukina2:
Thanks

I think sexkillz will do a good job, he has proved a lot of people wrong in moderating romance.

OK, I will give him the benefit of a doubt. Keep up the good work.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 8:53pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: Rule 19 was direct - Don't create a new account when banned from breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

If you have an ID for participating in the family section and you bring it to the politics section after being banned from it, it will be banned as well. When banned from a section, the message is clear: Stay away!

The keyword there is DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. How does one create something which has been in existence before the ban

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.