Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226159 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Omobarca: 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
Oh! Desola is a SAN. abajo grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
Mods, kindly move this thread to d Health section and FP if possible..

www.nairaland.com/1324798/fg-include-herbal-medicine-medical
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
payless:

I don't like you. I really don't.

wetin pass seconded.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
payless:

I don't like you. I really don't.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olaone1: 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2013
Omo_barca: Oh! Desola is a SAN. abajo grin
Yes ke cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pukkah: 7:52am On Jun 15, 2013
Please why was I banned and the topic I created deleted?

Banned by AntispamBot in Politics for https://www.nairaland.com/1323808/ingrate-nuhu-ribadu-president-jonathan#16230659. Ban expires on8:20pm
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gbanikiti(m): 8:26am On Jun 15, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Zet72(m): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
Zet72: Hi mods, I created a thread u guys did not allow it to be posted why?...I demand an explanation...
Mod I demand u attend to this before my patience runs out.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pukkah: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pukkah: Please why was I banned and the topic I created deleted?

Banned by AntispamBot in Politics for https://www.nairaland.com/1323808/ingrate-nuhu-ribadu-president-jonathan#16230659. Ban expires on8:20pm
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
^^^
Sorry, you were banned by the antispam bots. It has been undone and your post visible.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pukkah: 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
Afam4eva: ^^^
Sorry, you were banned by the antispam bots. It has been undone and your post visible.

Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by MaziOmenuko: 12:19am On Jun 16, 2013
Pleae kindly move this thread to the recycle bin, and allocate appropriate ban to the OP

www.nairaland.com/1326135/revealed-real-meaning-igbo-cannibalism#16268225
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 16, 2013
^^^^^^^ see how the tribal mods quickly moved away the thread the guy above complained about.....but if it a tribal slurring against the Yorubas...it will take ages for them to move unless super mod pushed them.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 16, 2013
ilugunboy: ^^^^^^^ see how the tribal mods quickly moved away the thread the guy above complained about.....but if it a tribal slurring against the Yorubas...it will take ages for them to move unless super mod pushed them.
OAM moved it. Stop whining.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naptu2: 8:04am On Jun 16, 2013
This thread urgently needs to be cleaned and the posters restrained before they derail a good thread any further.

https://www.nairaland.com/1326210/ge-breaks-ground-250m-manufacturing
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 16, 2013
sexkillz: OAM moved it. Stop whining.

I have nothing to discuss with you....stay off my back if you don't mind!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by awodman: 9:28am On Jun 16, 2013
@ MODS pls ADAMSKUTY and RHINO.5 DM are derailing this thread..
www.nairaland.com/1326210/ge-breaks-ground-250m-manufacturing#16271156

Pls clean up the thread so that objective people can comment..thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gbanikiti(m): 10:21am On Jun 16, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 10:51am On Jun 16, 2013
Miscreants on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1326172/why-southerners-hate-buhari-passion need to be thoroughly dealt with. A simply question that demands a robust debate has been turned to tribal slugfest. Mods clean it up and ban posters that used derogatory terms to address ethnic groups
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Capnd143(m): 11:32am On Jun 16, 2013
Please mods, and supermods i am recommending this topic 4 front page
https://www.nairaland.com/1326349/security-irans-hezbollah-nursing-terror#1326349.2
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Capnd143(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2013
Capnd143: Please mods, and supermods i am recommending this topic 4 front page
https://www.nairaland.com/1326349/security-irans-hezbollah-nursing-terror#1326349.2
OAM4J IN YOU I TRUS.T. Front page please
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 11:41am On Jun 16, 2013
Desola: I reported this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1128526/aregbeshola-president-2015#16239364 to the mods, most importantly when sexkill, was on duty and still the two ibo moderators have turned blind eyes to this obvious violation if the rules and a clear "tribal slur".

Now tell me, is the derogatory term 'yo'robber' as sinisterly used by the poster in the subjected thread now been re- allowed into the Nairaland lexicon? If so, I would conclude that all manner of derivative term in description of the ibo ethnic stock would be so allowed?

Most notable is the fact that Afam, was the immediate poster after the offender and he never deemed it fit to hide the post, rather, he joined in adding his own version of bigotry to the discussion.

I hereby give you all public notice if this offence and also highlight the gross incompetence and prejudice of Afam. If no action is taken, I would go ahead and report this matter to the supermod.

P.S: i refer to the comment made by cjrane.

You are the same hypocrite that complained that Ikenna banned you retroactively few weeks ago. Your complaint was hidden by OAM4J, but these are the exchanges that followed it.

Ikenna351: @ Desola,

Am very disappointed in you. I thought i was apologising to a lady; someone who i thought was in pain, but i was wrong obviously. So, of all that i said to you in that mail, you felt nothing? Thats too bad. Am giving you the permission to copy and paste that mail i sent to you, apologising for wrongful ban. I even said some personal stuffs in the mail to make you understand how sorry i felt, but i never knew you are such a hardened fellow. Its unbelievable how all your posts in this section are so negative. Nothing to show love for your fellow human being, as long as he/she is not your tribe. An African lady is expected to be a promoter of peace at home and her environment, but yours is all full of hate. Am sorry, if i sounded harsh, but thats my observation.

You want my public apology? Fine. Desola, am very sorry for wrongfully banning you for an offence you didnt comit on the day of the ban. Am truly sorry. I pray that ypu accept the apology.

For the non-Igbos, okoro is a name and a slang (derogatory), depending on how its used. The same is applicable to the tribal word "Mgbeke", a name and a slang (derogatory). An Igbo would understand what it means to call an Igbo lady Mgbeke in this present time. Am not here to explain what they both means when used as slangs.
Igbo is the official and Informal acceptable name. Anyone calling an Igbo other than "Igbo" is simply asking for trouble. Can you show me a proof where local, states and Federal govt have officially refer to Igbos as Ibos?

And to you Desola, be very careful the manner you address Igbos as Ibos. That i have never banned anyone yet for that doesnt mean it should be taken for granted. And be careful too how you spell my name: ikena. If you cant type Ikenna, then type username "Ikenna351". You have been intentionally addressing me as ikena. My patience has limit.

I have took my time to read some of the debates going on recently in this section. Never knew Nigerians can be that intelligent. Very beautiful write-ups were one wont have to insult another tribe before he or she concludes his or her post. Learn from them. Hating another being, simy because he is not from your tribe will eat you alive slowly. I wonder how ypu will be treating an employee of yours that is not from your tribe, if you are an employer of labour. In that my mail, i stated that the company i work for is owned by 2 yorubas and they have been treating me well. I wonder what then is wrong in Nairaland.

Allowing people like you to adress Igbos as Okoro is the same thing as asking that Igbos are allowed to call Yorubas all Offensive or derogatory names against Yorubas that heve been stopped or censored. But then, that would be unfair to the innocent ones who come to this section to debate on neutral ground, not minding the tribe of the person he or she is arguing with.

I told you in that mail that i would make it up to you for what i put you through. But am not sure i can keep that promise anymore, because made me feel it was a mistake to ask for forgiveness privately. I have learnt my lessons.

A lot Igbos have been banned by me here, even though am an Igbo too. Even Onlytruth was recently banned by me here for inciting tribal war with a thread. I have even banned a friend here too, not happy about it, but someone has to do this dirty job, even if i have to sacrifice my friendship with some Nairalanders. As long as one insult another forum members siblings, parents or tribe, he gets ban from me. I have made a lot of friends in Nairaland. Some of them in Abuja visit me frequently in my houseand office. Guess how many forum members Igbos that have visited me? Only 2. The rest are non- Igbos and good and valued friends to me. So, if you think am here to fight for the Igbos, you are mistaking. I enforce forum rules on whoever breaks it, irrespective of tribe.

Finally, desola, drop antagonism. Its not healthy.

Ikenna.

Desola:

Okay, I didn't bother reading your bullsh1it but somehow upon scrolling up to the top of the page, I read a snippet of your threat that you would wield your illegal power if I should refer to you other than your name, ikena. Are you for real? Did you also say something about banning me for refering to you as an ibo man? Even after it has been made explicit here that no one would be banned for using a formal and accepted name that it is?

You are high on crack and have totally lost your marbles, ikena. You are so far up your own ar3e that you can't even see that you are the butt of jokes. Serioulsy, where the heck do you get off? Such a hypocrite you are! Listen, you need to revert back and consult your mental faculties if at all they are still functioning adequately as from your gibberish it is not hard to diagnose your defectiveness. I do not give a flying f0ck about you and your nonsensical post. A local champion is what you are and a local champion only among your ibo minions you shall remain.

Bring on your worst and for the life of me, I hope it won't be a ban that would end soon because should it be so, you should consider yourself gone on Nairaland. If I should return anytime soon, it would be your demise!

Now, do your absolute worst, ANUOFIA of AFRICA!

OAM4J:

lol

Iyalode Desola,

Okoro, Omo Nna, Yoruba, oily-soup and the likes are not acceptable. They are seen as tribal slurs. Except you are sure the real name of the person you are referring is Okoro.
OAM4J:

The post is now hidden. Thanks for reporting.
Mr mod, you are not professional at all. You decided to apply your rule retroactively. The same complaint made by Desola against Ikenna, of which you supported her few weeks back. Why are you like this? Well, you have some jobs to do now. Don't bring in your ambiguous interpretation of rules. Let fairplay be your watchword. Now treat these Desola's mess.

Desola:

We are in the same sty together lovey. I am in no mood for obscenities today and would not let you get off lightly. If you are fit to make a statement, then you should be sound enough to back it up. I know that your ploy has always been to hide behind insults and name calling to avoid dealing with the subject matter and you are too ill capacitated to handle any call out and that is when you get down to denigration but you have perpetrated this line for too long and you will not continue to get away with it.

Answer the bl.o.ody question or oust yourself as the empty head, hate filled, okoro buffoon that you are.
https://www.nairaland.com/1073166/civil-war-ve-no-cause#12536663

Desola:

Aya e o ni da omo okoro oshi. kini kan to dabi nkan ti won fi n bo awon irunmole yi.

I can uproot your past posts to show you are an authentic ibo boy so if you love yourself and you don't want me to send soponna to where you are now you had better keep your lips sealed.

Not even your amadioha would help you out of this o. Oloribuushan!
https://www.nairaland.com/799934/why-ladies-shy-away-politics/8#9527394

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
ACM10: Miscreants on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1326172/why-southerners-hate-buhari-passion need to be thoroughly dealt with. A simply question that demands a robust debate has been turned to tribal slugfest. Mods clean it up and ban posters that used derogatory terms to address ethnic groups
TREATED
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nitlad: 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
Seems Sis JeSoul is currently not available in the Foreign Affairs Section, nonetheless, this topic has to be on the FP!

Can the Mods here facilitate that? undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/1325862/hassan-rouhani-irans-next-president
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2013
Afam,

You just banned Jackbauersballs.

What rule have I broken?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
jackbauerspower: Afam,

You just banned Jackbauersballs.

What rule have I broken?
It's on your ban transcript
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
OAM4J and Afam, there are 3 components of the 1st rule of this forum. They are,

1. Please don't post on topic always
2. Don't derail
3. Or tribalize threads

On this ground, I demand that you remove the comment by Payless which is in conflict with the spirit of the said thread. Then proceed to ban him for violating the 2nd and 3rd component of the 1st rule.

The thread is,
"Let's learn to love and trust each other as a nation".

I can't post his comment cos I'm browsing with my phone
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ogusbaba1(m): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2013

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ogusbaba1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2013

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2013
ACM10: OAM4J and Afam, there are 3 components of the 1st rule of this forum. They are,

1. Please don't post on topic always
2. Don't derail
3. Or tribalize threads

On this ground, I demand that you remove the comment by Payless which is in conflict with the spirit of the said thread. Then proceed to ban him for violating the 2nd and 3rd component of the 1st rule.

The thread is,
"Let's learn to love and trust each other as a nation".

I can't post his comment cos I'm browsing with my phone
The topic is about the various components that make up Nigeria which includes tribes. If it had nothing to do with that, it would have been a different case.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
The topic is about the various components that make up Nigeria which includes tribes. If it had nothing to do with that, it would have been a different case.

Sorry, I can't exactly figure out what you are driving at. All the same, the question should be,

1. Did he derail the thread? YES

2. Did he tribalize the thread? YES

Remember that the thread was meant to foster unity among Nigerians, yet Payless decided to tear into other ethnicities on that thread. Is that not a bannable offence?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2013
ACM10:

Sorry, I can't exactly figure out what you are driving at. All the same, the question should be,

1. Did he derail the thread? YES

2. Did he tribalize the thread? YES

Remember that the thread was meant to foster unity among Nigerians, yet Payless decided to tear into other ethnicities on that thread. Is that not a bannable offence?
Yes, the thread was meant to foster unity but there's no law that says everyone must agree with the OP. Despite the fact that the post in question , was in bad taste, it was the personal opinion of the poster. if we are to hide his post citing derailment then a lot other post will also be hidden because half os the posters on the thread were averse to the OP's assertion. And about tribalizing the thread, he didn't insult any tribe or derail a non-tribal thread with tribal tantrums. He did that on another post on that thread and i banned him for but not for this particular post. maybe another MOD would have read his post differently but i didn't see a good reason why i should hide the comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.