Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,754 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226897 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Rednaxelot: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2013
Oam4j!
Abeg free tolexander from the antisperm bot and make his post visible o
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2013
Rednaxelot: Oam4j!
Abeg free tolexander from the antisperm bot and make his post visible o

freed. Sorry abt it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Rednaxelot: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
OAM4J:

freed. Sorry abt it.
not fred!
The antisperm bot had caught tolexander again and the post hidden
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by TTBlog(m): 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by grafikii: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
Pls i would like to know if the report button works,i mean do the mods get a message from the report button because i just reported someone
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by TTBlog(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
Moderator, why edit my post without my link dere?? I got the Information from the right source and sure about it. I need an expalnation.
https://www.nairaland.com/1385353/fasholas-dad-ademola-fashola-dead

This is my URL and i came up with the news first from the right source
http://omoalaja..com/2013/08/governor-fasholas-dad-is-dead.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by cKaiser: 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
grafikii: Pls i would like to know if the report button works,i mean do the mods get a message from the report button because i just reported someone

Yes it works. I got your report.

It's just that we are not online 24/7, but as soon as we come online we respond to all reports.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FRDChickenisha: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Asoozy: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
OAM4J:

Yes it works. I got your report.

It's just that we are not online 24/7, but as soon as we come online we respond to all reports.

What kind of lie is this now?

Didn't I report this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1385325/lagos-ready-secede-nigeria-debate/1 to you moderators? Are you not the one who opened a thread saying there would be zero tolerance to ethnocentrism? If so why is that thread which clearly was opened as an avenue to berate the Yoruba people still live?

If the Yorubas start replying in kind you dishonest moderators would start to not only hide their posts but ban them. How is this kind of thread gonna look in google?

You should all. Be ashamed of yourselves. All five of you including Mukina and Seun.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by seanet02: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
Asoozy:

Didn't I report this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1385325/lagos-ready-secede-nigeria-debate/1 to you moderators? Are you not the one who opened a thread saying there would be zero tolerance to ethnocentrism? If so why is that thread which clearly was opened as an avenue to berate the Yoruba people still live?

If the Yorubas start replying in kind you dishonest moderators would start to not only hide their posts but ban them. How is this kind of thread gonna look in google?

You should all. Be ashamed of yourselves. All five of you including Mukina and Seun.
the hypocrisy of seun and oam4j knows no bound.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
Asoozy:

I just saw the report and the thread. As of the time I 1st replied you I only saw your earlier report from Fani-Kayode thread.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
OAM4J and other Moderators

This topic is misleading and has intent to inflame politics section. This thread was placed to incite the Yorubas. Remove it immediately and deal with the poster accordingly.

https://www.nairaland.com/1385645/gov-fashola-father-ekiti-state
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
Moderators

Remove this topic from politics section. How could a moderator place this topic in politics section?

https://www.nairaland.com/1385866/miss-university-nigeria-contestants-tradititional
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ujchief(m): 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
This thread is a time-bomb waiting to happen.

www.nairaland.com/1385645/gov-fashola-father-ekiti-state#17248741

It broke rules 1,2,3,7,8,9 and 20.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
It's clearly now that the Ibos are the one causing the problem in this section.

Even after the Yorubas seems to have sheathe their swords, the Ibos are still adamant in opening hate inciting threads after threads.

Apparently only OAM4J seems to be alive to his responsibilities now.

However, if the Yorubas enter such thread to counter the Ibos lies, the bigoted Ibo mods will rise up to start hiding posts and banning those Yoruba posters.

We are watching, your end as mods here is near.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by omoalajah(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
This whining is becoming unbearable and tedious.

I have never supported denigration of any ethnic group and I advocate for civility and stick into topic during debate or discussion.

However, I don't understand why our South West colleagues will define a criticism or probably an attack on any of their kinsmen or ACN as an attack on Yoruba Nation/Race, it is becoming childish and inflammatory to absorb such description.

No man is infallible hence no public figure (dead or alive) should be untouchable nor feared provided it is within the context of the thread and no deliberate lie is conceived against such a legend.

We criticise our legends and deities constructively or even with ulterior motive if we so desire and such is the standard in every free forum.

ALAKE_OF_EGBA: It's clearly now that the Ibos are the one causing the problem in this section.

Even after the Yorubas seems to have sheathe their swords, the Ibos are still adamant in opening hate inciting threads after threads.

However, if the Yorubas enter such thread to counter the Ibos lies, the bigoted Ibo mods will rise up to start hiding posts and banning those Yoruba posters.

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ngwakwe: This whining is becoming unbearable and tedious.

I have never supported denigration of any ethnic group and I advocate for civility and stick into topic during debate or discussion.

However, I don't understand why our South West colleagues will define a criticism or probably an attack on any of their kinsmen or ACN as an attack on Yoruba Nation/Race, it is becoming childish and inflammatory to absorb such description.

No man is infallible hence no public figure (dead or alive) should be untouchable nor feared provided it is within the context of the thread and no deliberate lie is conceived against such a legend.

We criticise our legends and deities constructively or even with ulterior motive if we so desire and such is the standard in every free forum.

Simple ..nobody is quarreling with your " criticism"..but doing such with malicious intent is quite different from criticizing constructively. ...we know you are not dong that..you want to ridicule...so stop this bullshytee of saying you are criticizing....there is different between slandering a person xter and criticizing such person.

You guys are just mischievous with lies.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OPCNAIRALAND: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
ALAKE_OF_EGBA: It's clearly now that the Ibos are the one causing the problem in this section.

Is there any reason Yoruba is sheathing its sword before others have done so?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by arthur2k6: 12:03am On Aug 06, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 06, 2013
@ OAM4J
im sorry I want to speak offtopic with this:
Why isn't Seun interested in striking a balance by cutting across all etnicity in choosing his mods? Lets leave all sentiments aside, i bet you that having a hausa/core northerner part of d 3 mods is much justified and ideal than the system on ground.
if I may guess, 'a reason' Seun decided not to include a northerner would probably be due to their extremely low presence in NL, compared to d sheer size of others(yoruba/ibo)..BUT, questions here are:

-isn't it more polite to the little number of northerners on NL to have their man moderate?
-isn't it biased to have two yorubas/igbos moderating, leaving the remaining for others?
-isn't it more Suiting and TRUE for Nairaland bearing its REAL name IF the 3 ethnic groups moderate the Politics (&even Culture and Religion) section at least, if not in any other?

..Sincerely, a friend of mine named Jude from Jos here on NL complained BITTERLY of Seun unconscously despising northern interest, telling me how his fellas, both guys and ladies, feel unimportant to Seun's administration and how that has affected most of them participating in the forum. ..which also reminds me of a guy in my same NYSC state calling NL "Southland".
...Though I know my suggestion may eventually be rubbished, I would like Seun to know HE WONT IN ANY WAY BE MISTAKEN having a hausa Mod , but instead reconcile most back to NL who are of northern interests.
OAM4j my man,pls just see some sense in what iv said and hopefully, I may get a feedback from u.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gboliwe: 5:18am On Aug 06, 2013
St_Black: @ OAM4J
Why isn't Seun interested in striking a balance by cutting across all etnicity in choosing his mods? Lets leave all sentiments aside, i bet you that having a hausa/core northerner part of d 3 mods is much justified and ideal than the system on ground.
if I may guess, 'a reason' Seun decided not to include a northerner would probably be due to their extremely low presence in NL, compared to d sheer size of others(yoruba/ibo)..BUT, questions here are:

-isn't it more polite to the little number of northerners on NL to have their man moderate?
-isn't it biased to have two yorubas/igbos moderating, leaving the remaining for others?
-isn't it more Suiting and TRUE for Nairaland bearing its REAL name IF the 3 ethnic groups moderate the Politics (&even Culture and Religion) section at least, if not in any other?

..Sincerely, a friend of mine named Jude from Jos here on NL complained BITTERLY of Seun unconscously despising northern interest, telling me how his fellas, both guys and ladies, feel unimportant to Seun's administration and how that has affected most of them participating in the forum. ..which also reminds me of a guy in my same NYSC state calling NL "Southland".
...Though I know my suggestion may eventually be rubbished, I would like Seun to know HE WONT IN ANY WAY BE MISTAKEN having a hausa Mod , but instead reconcile most back to NL who are of northern interests.
OAM4j my man,pls just see some sense in what iv said and hopefully, I may get a feedback from u.

take this your quota slot equivalent rubbish out from nl. Do not bring that on here. Its doing more harm to the country as it is already. The moderators except for afam are honorable men. They would protect each ethnicity accordingly. We don't need a thousand and one ethnic representatives up as moderators to get along.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YesBosss(m): 5:59am On Aug 06, 2013
Is it now a good thing for someone to be posting personal information and pics of fellow members. The pics and information was posted by Toothpaste since yesterday and still there till now, is that fair? If thats the normal thing now, we can start doing it cos we all know how to do it, when you complain they turn deaf hears but when you reply they BAN you.

You mods should keep it up, i can see you all enjoy the tribal bashing.

https://www.nairaland.com/1383794/massob-alleged-deportation-igbos-ngige/16
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nitlad: 6:47am On Aug 06, 2013
Apparently, at least two people ('seedord247' on the original thread and 'YesBosss' on this complaint thread) have reported this post by 'toothpaste' also quoted by 'kayci_d77' on page 16 of the MASSOB thread.

The number of hidden posts on that page and the subsequent page (a clear indicator that the mods were heavily present and active on the thread and that page in particular) makes it almost impossible for someone seeing that comment and page for the first like myself to believe that the Mods haven't seen that comment. Infact, it renders the usual lame defense that "we can't see it all" invalid. I am convinced the comment was intentionally left untouched. It has been there since 7:36AM yesterday!

The comment and the one quoted should be hidden and the poster sent to the gallows! It is a clear and dangerous violation of rule 10!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YesBosss(m): 6:54am On Aug 06, 2013
nitlad: Apparently, at least two people ('seedord247' on the original thread and 'YesBosss' on this complaint thread) have reported this post by 'toothpaste' also quoted by 'kayci_d77' on page 16 of the MASSOB thread.

The number hidden posts on that page and the subsequent page (a clear indicator that the mods were heavily present and active on the thread and that page in particular) makes it almost impossible for someone seeing that comment and page for the first like myself to believe that the Mods haven't seen that comment. Infact, it renders the usual lame defense that "we can't see it all" invalid. I am convinced the comment was intentionally left untouched. It has been there since 7:36AM yesterday!

The comment and the one quoted should be hidden and the poster sent to the gallows! It is a clear and dangerous violation of rule 10!

Bro, the mods are doing more harm than good to this forum. I have click a report button about that post more than 4times yesterday but was online today and the guys pics and info is still there. I dont know the man but its unfair, a guy was even boasting that he will track him down and swore to do that. You guys should continue and enjoy.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 06, 2013
Gboliwe:
take this your quota slot equivalent rubbish out from nl. Do not bring that on here. Its doing more harm to the country as it is already. The moderators except for afam are honorable men. They would protect each ethnicity accordingly. We don't need a thousand and one ethnic representatives up as moderators to get along.
if by any way u have a reason to post this, lady am sorry to tell you u have a sinister motive against such GOOD contribution. ...Though I will be unreasonable to ask u of ur ethincity, at the same time, its worth a question to be asked, accompanied with the fact that ur sole interest harms other fellow Nigerians (especially Northerners) on NL.
If u are more concerned as a TRUE NIGERIAN,about the lack of support of Northerner's interest on NL, u will see nothing wrong with my suggestion

Except if the current system favors ur types and sabotages the others as seen presently(no hard feelings meant pls).

....FELLAS, whats it your say on a Northern moderator as one of the 3 Politics Mods (and also Culture &Religion sections)?..

OAM4J, Still waiting for ur response ..

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Asoozy: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2013
St_Black: @ OAM4J

I cannot fault this suggestion. It is very valid.

I endorse it whole- heartedly and stress that its non implementation I.e nominating and electing a northern moderator, would be equivalent to outright discrimination of the northerners and go to prove that the administrators of this site have an anti Northern agenda.

We want a Northern moderator too!

As a matter of fact, al the current moderators should be relieved of their duties and new ones elected.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Italiano1: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2013
I posted on the Tinubu thread this morning at about 8.35 and my post was hidden immediately.

I asked if the zero tolerance you are talking about here only applies to some ethnic group and not others cus on every page there are posters making tribalistic comments such as tifnubu and have there since yesterday.

My comment was immediately removed which means there were mods online. Please can i get an explanation for this? Is there a witch hunt going on?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Asoozy: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2013
St_Black:
if by any way u have a reason to post this, lady am sorry to tell you u have a sinister motive against such GOOD contribution. ...Though I will be unreasonable to ask u of ur ethincity, at the same time, its worth a question to be asked, accompanied with the fact that ur sole interest harms other fellow Nigerians (especially Northerners) on NL.
If u are more concerned as a TRUE NIGERIAN,about the lack of support of Northerner's interest on NL, u will see nothing wrong with my suggestion

Except if the current system favors ur types and sabotages the others as seen presently(no hard feelings meant pls).

....FELLAS, whats it your say on a Northern moderator as one of the 3 Politics Mods (and also Culture &Religion sections)?..

OAM4J, Still waiting for ur response ..

You have my complete endorsement.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 06, 2013
Asoozy:

I cannot fault this suggestion. It is very valid.

I endorse it whole- heartedly and stress that its non implementation I.e nominating and electing a northern moderator, would be equivalent to outright discrimination of the northerners and go to prove that the administrators of this site have an anti Northern agenda.

We want a Northern moderator too!

As a matter of fact, al the current moderators should be relieved of their duties and new ones elected.

God bless U my fella
...but all moderators cant be relieved, its just for Seun to remove one through all NLers UNANIMOUS vote and replace him/her with a Northerner so as to complete the square of having all 3 ethnics in d system! Thats all! The others can remain. SIMPLE AS ABC!
Thumbs up for ur WISE response bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.