Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,550 members, 7,843,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226519 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by i8millar: 11:33am On Aug 08, 2013
Is someone going to unban my naijababe handle angry ?! It's been more than 10 hours since I was banned for posting a new topic, is that against forum rules now?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by softwareman(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF THE THREAD ON SENATOR MAMORA CONTESTING OGUN STATE GUBER ELECTION UNDER APC?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
i8millar: Is someone going to unban my naijababe handle angry ?! It's been more than 10 hours since I was banned for posting a new topic, is that against forum rules now?

No vex ma. na antispam bot. You have been unbanned and your thread is now visible. Please dont edit the thread again.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by goodslayer: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
loads of yorubas get their alternative handles banned till 2016 and 2040. While sincere 9gerian alternative handle is still posting away why.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pygru: 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
Mods, make una get sense o
this my thread was moved to ethnic, racial, sectarian section
https://www.nairaland.com/1387351/still-deportation-saga

While this one wey dem create 11:51am is still in the politics section
https://www.nairaland.com/1389392/lagos-deportation-saga-fashola-owe

better return my thread back oo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Oduduwaisreal(m): 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
OAM4J, why did you moved this thread to the ethnic section?
https://www.nairaland.com/1389392/lagos-deportation-saga-fashola-owe#17302230
what is tribalsitic about this thread?
are you being paid by ibos?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 11:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
We decided to move all recent discussion about Fashola and the "relocation/deportation" of some Igbos to that section because it is near impossible to discuss it without it leading to Igbo Vs Yoruba.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 09, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1390236/french-illegal-incursion-into-nigerian#17314861

Mods please post in the front page. The french are illegally patrolling our sovereign territory, while our lazy government officials are fighting over contracts in abuja. Very soon, we would have no country.

Front page please. This is a matter of national emergency.

Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2013
OAM4J:

Do you have any credible evidence that he is still the CP? The OP of that thread claimed it was announced on the Radio.
In the meantime I have added a "?" to that thread title, We would post a disclaimer when I get an evidence from you.

Thanks.
Here is the IGP responding to newsmen's inquiries on it yesterday among other police issues
On the call for the Rivers state commissioner of police, Joseph Mbu, to be transferred out of the state, the police boss said a professional police officer is not a politician and cannot be drawn into politics.
He added that Mr. Mbu has been charged to be a professional police officer providing safety and security for Rivers State.
“The situation is okay. We are not politicians, we cannot be brought into the politics of this country. Professional police officers are supposed to do what they are supposed to do to protect lives and properties and that is why we remain where we are and we charge the commissioner of police to be a professional police officer providing safety and security for the good people and development of Rivers State,” he said
thenationonlineng.net/new/mbu-remains-rivers-police-chief-says-ig/
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/142482-dismissal-of-bribery-policeman-not-too-harsh-ig.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 09, 2013
Sexkids...you can only ban Yorubas till 2040-2050 ...

I assure you..you and Afam can't silence Yoruba voice on Nairaland.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by goodslayer: 8:47am On Aug 09, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1390207/bitter-truth-igbo-femi-fani-kayode/3#1390207.115

oga oam4j tell me why afam hid my post on this thread. This guy don start him selective justice again.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2013
Please can the MODs move this thread to the Ethnic Section.

https://www.nairaland.com/1390207/bitter-truth-igbo-femi-fani-kayode
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Italiano1: 9:49am On Aug 09, 2013
PointB: Please can the MODs move this thread to the Ethnic Section.

https://www.nairaland.com/1390207/bitter-truth-igbo-femi-fani-kayode

Why?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by softwareman(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2013
goodslayer: https://www.nairaland.com/1390207/bitter-truth-igbo-femi-fani-kayode/3#1390207.115

oga oam4j tell me why afam hid my post on this thread. This guy don start him selective justice again.
THIS WICKED INJUSTICE BY THIS TRIBALIST IS GETTING TOO MUCH. THIS GUY IS VERY, VERY BIASED AND UNPROFESSIONAL. RIGHT NOW I CAN NO LONGER VIEW OR POST ON THAT THREAD. DOES IT MEAN NO ONE HAS ANY SUPERVISORY ROLE OVER THIS GUY? HE CAN DO AND UNDO?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by softwareman(m): 10:38am On Aug 09, 2013
goodslayer: loads of yorubas get their alternative handles banned till 2016 and 2040. While sincere 9gerian alternative handle is still posting away why.
IF YOU THINK YOU WILL GET ANY FORM OF FAIR TREATMENT FROM THIS GUYS, F8RGET IT. JUST MAKE DO AND HANG IN THERE. UNDERSTAND THEIR GAME AND PLAY SMART. REMEMBER THAT TWO OF THE REFEREES ALSO PLAY FOR THE OPPOSING SIDE.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2013
Italiano1:

Why?

Simply because it is a bigoted thread.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Italiano1: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2013
PointB:

Simply because it is a bigoted thread.

Why? He has made his opinion known, why dont you go and counter any anything you think is wrong in the thread? That is why it is a forum. Coming here to report every single thread you personally deem offensive is laughable and should not be encouraged by the Mods
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2013
Italiano1:

Why? He has made his opinion known, why dont you go and counter any anything you think is wrong in the thread? That is why it is a forum. Coming here to report every single thread you personally deem offensive is laughable and should not be encouraged by the Mods

Just noticed that the thread is no longer visible. That to me is inappropriate. A public figure came out with a statement and its our duty here on NL, to do justice to it. Mods are expected to be on the lookout for law breakers on such thread and not removing the thread.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by malc619(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
OAM4J: We decided to move all recent discussion about Fashola and the "relocation/deportation" of some Igbos to that section because it is near impossible to discuss it without it leading to Igbo Vs Yoruba.

Oya do thesame to the thread above as the Ibos won't pass by an opportunity to insult this great son of yorubaland...

Besides the OP is a renowned bigot....

www.nairaland.com/1390692/wole-soyinkas-domestic-appendage-revisited
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Drseno1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
emk4lif:
Here is the IGP responding to newsmen's inquiries on it yesterday among other police issues
On the call for the Rivers state commissioner of police, Joseph Mbu, to be transferred out of the state, the police boss said a professional police officer is not a politician and cannot be drawn into politics.
He added that Mr. Mbu has been charged to be a professional police officer providing safety and security for Rivers State.
“The situation is okay. We are not politicians, we cannot be brought into the politics of this country. Professional police officers are supposed to do what they are supposed to do to protect lives and properties and that is why we remain where we are and we charge the commissioner of police to be a professional police officer providing safety and security for the good people and development of Rivers State,” he said
thenationonlineng.net/new/mbu-remains-rivers-police-chief-says-ig/
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/142482-dismissal-of-bribery-policeman-not-too-harsh-ig.html

The thread title and the opening post have been modified to reflect that the story is false and the thread also locked.

https://www.nairaland.com/1385543/rivers-state-commissioner-police-redeployed

Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Koolyarns: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
pls put this up....naija needs to see this https://www.nairaland.com/1390149/jungle-justice-again-12-year
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Drseno1(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1390692/wole-soyinkas-domestic-appendage-revisited

Why are the moderators hiding comments in this thread? Shouldn't this thread be placed in the ethnic/tribalism section, just as the FFK thread was done with.

The link above is nothing short of inviting Ibo bigots to be casting aspersions on an important and a Yoruba icon in person of Wole Soyinka.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
WS is a name of person and Yoruba is his tribe and so was Obasanjo, Patricia Ete, Femi Falana, Tinubu etc. Sometimes humans make mistake and nobody is God.

Learn to accept people's opinion and also critique your role model if the need arises.

Pataki: https://www.nairaland.com/1390692/wole-soyinkas-domestic-appendage-revisited

Why are the moderators hiding comments in this thread? Shouldn't this thread be placed in the ethnic/tribalism section, just as the FFK thread was done with.

The link above is nothing short of inviting Ibo bigots to be casting aspersions on an important and a Yoruba icon in person of Wole Soyinka.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
Ngwakwe: WS is a name of person and Yoruba is his tribe and so was Obasanjo, Patricia Ete, Femi Falana, Tinubu etc. Sometimes humans make mistake and nobody is God.

Learn to accept people's opinion and also critique your role model if the need arises.

Deeperlifer, are u aware that a similar opinion by FFK placed on a thread today that tends to showcase the ungratefulness of a particular tribe was thrashed by the mods. I wonder why the mods also didn't allow the opinion of this public figure to stand.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pataki: https://www.nairaland.com/1390692/wole-soyinkas-domestic-appendage-revisited

FFK piece and title is about an ethnic group and for now we have decided to restrict all discussions centered-on or involving an ethic group to Ethnic section. But the link you gave is a piece on Wole Soyinka, we will accommodate all discussions on public/political figures here but will punish anyone that tribalize such discussion.

I expect the discussion on that thread to focus on the subject matter and anyone found tribalizing it will be penalized.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by malc619(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
OAM4J:

FFK piece and title is about an ethnic group and for now we have decided to restrict all discussions centered-on or involving an ethic group to Ethnic section. But the link you gave is a piece on Wole Soyinka, we will accommodate all discussions on public/political figures here but will punish anyone that tribalize such discussion.

I expect the discussion on that thread to focus on the subject matter and anyone found tribalizing it will be penalized.

What if I open a thread to discuss about Ojukwu's cowardice or Bianca's promiscuity. I hope the thread won't be deleted since they're both public figures...

grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
If the topic is credible with a verifiable link and has never been exhausted from every angle, why not?

malc619:

What if I open a thread to discuss about Ojukwu's cowardice or Bianca's promiscuity. I hope the thread won't be deleted since they're both public figures...

grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by malc619(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
Ngwakwe: If the topic is credible with a verifiable link and has never been exhausted from every angle, why not?

Mr. Deeper life Bigot, thanks for your comment but try mind your own business.

Thank you..

1Pet 4:15
But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.