Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226409 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by cKaiser: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2013
Moderators especially sexkillz and Afam

I am awaiting the lenghty an for tribalism for the poster below for the comment made especially the part in bold similar to the kind of ans you dished out to others in the past.

Onlytruth:

So who will give him political life in APGA in the absence of someone like Soludo?
Which other APGA candidate can win against Ngige? Unless you are from the same amala quarters, you must be very naive. lol
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olaone1: 9:06am On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ekunokoibo: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olaone1: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by cKaiser: 9:22am On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olaone1: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2013
cKaiser:

Is this fstranger? I heard a lot about you and your escapades with Odunnu, Kobojunkie and Tpia
No.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ekunokoibo: 9:49am On Aug 17, 2013
cKaiser:

Is this fstranger? I heard a lot about you and your escapades with Odunnu, Kobojunkie and Tpia
am not fstranger
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2013
cKaiser: Moderators especially sexkillz and Afam

I am awaiting the lenghty an for tribalism for the poster below for the comment made especially the part in bold similar to the kind of ans you dished out to others in the past.

Wait till eternity you hear? So amala now pains you people too? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha............. anyway i love to come here and see cry babies complaining cheesy

See some of your tribalism in black and white. See were you also revealed how amala and oily soup pains you below. See why you have no moral standing to request someone else be banned? Oh come on my friend please try and be civil on Nairaland. If we all have the right minds we can stamp out tribalism. Stop urging your "sophisticated yoruba brothers and sisters" to attack IGBOS.

Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics / Re: MASSOB On Alleged Deportation Of Igbos & Ngige, Joe Igbokwe by cKaiser: 5:09am On Aug 04
I like this MASSOB response.

I think it should be posted in all Newspapers and all media.

It should be broadcast and even translated to Yoruba so even the illiterate Yorubas can understand.

I am sure it would get the desired response from those Yorubas previously sitting on the fence

This is the time for sensitization and mobilization

This type of MASSOB message would really help with special emphasis on the Amala and red oil part
(Quote) (Report) 11 Likes (Like)
Politics / Re: Was Fashola Right In Deporting Igbos From Lagos? Register Ur Support Or Protest. by cKaiser: 10:31pm On Aug 03
Atouke:

what if other states join into the deportation , what implication to you think it will hold for the country?

Thats what we want.

Let all Ibo states send out Yorubas back home and lets reciprocate in kind
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics / Re: Igbo deportee from Lagos dies, Others In Critical Health Condition by cKaiser: 10:27pm On Aug 03
No wonder these people struggle hard to flee their villages.

Imagine as soon as one got back, He died

Imagine what would happen when 10million of them are shipped back
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like)
Politics / Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by cKaiser: 10:22pm On Aug 03
billante: And you actually think you are winning the war??

And don't say you guys are retaliating anything cause its not an igbo dat put up the action that started this war!

The motive is to get many Yorubas in our cities to know whats going on and where their laid back attitude has gotten them

If they continue in the line where it would get them. Its already working, More people on ground are becoming more aware and very soon their cups would be full and would overflow

Now people are realising that in the direction soon foreigners would ask for traditional posts to be elective just to satisfy them

That to us is winning. Its part of the strategic thinking
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like)

culled from;

https://www.nairaland.com/ckaiser/posts/2

Mods may i suggest you start promoting comments that call for peace and unity among Nigerians (like i always do). I get really disappointed when i see comments attacking awolowo, Ojukwu, Azikiwe, Tafawa Balewa, and other elders. It is not a sign of respect and for anyone to point out these sort of comments and criticize it is bold and good. Or don't you think so?

https://www.nairaland.com/1400177/apga-disqualifies-soludo

Mods you are doing a fabulous job until you dare ban me
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Lagosbabe1: 10:41am On Aug 17, 2013
Tusky44:

Wait till eternity you hear? So amala now pains you people too? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha............. anyway i love to come here and see cry babies complaining cheesy

Mods may i suggest you start promoting comments that call for peace and unity among Nigerians (like i always do). I get really disappointed when i see comments attacking awolowo, Ojukwu, Azikiwe, Tafawa Balewa, and other elders. It is not a sign of respect and for anyone to point out these sort of comments and criticize it is bold and good. Or don't you think so?

https://www.nairaland.com/1400177/apga-disqualifies-soludo

Mods you are doing a fabulous job until you dare ban me

SexKills, I will be watching closely if you ban this person or not. Your fingers are very itchy to ban any poster that is Yoruba but very slow to act on people from your village.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

SexKills, I will be watching closely if you ban this person or not. Your fingers are very itchy to ban any poster that is Yoruba but very slow to act on people from your village.

If the guy have his way...he will ban Yorubas from posting on NL....
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by elrony(m): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2013
Lol see dem blamin sexkillz hahaha

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by elrony(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2013
gudugba:

True...!!..he will ban all dem mofos dinning in bigotry!!!...

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 17, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

You should also let the mod know the reason you call for my ban or don't you think so? I caught someone red handed engaged in tribalism and urged all Nigerians to shun tribalism then you call for my ban?

Oya lets see now
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Lagosbabe1: 11:13am On Aug 17, 2013
gudugba:

Exactly! It is a shame for Seun and to be fair I feel for Oamj4, he knows that Yorubas are targetted by Sexkiilsz but he has no choice but to support their actions,

I noticed a trend in the last few weeks, A new thread opens and the Ibos flood it and start making disparaging comments about Yorubas, you will see Sexkillz and sometimes Afam there enjoying the chats. Immediately Yorubas get in and start retaliating, they start to hide posts and ban the Yorubas.

Sexkillz, you will and cannot silence Yorubas
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 17, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

Exactly! It is a shame for Seun and to be fair I feel for Oamj4, he knows that Yorubas are targetted by Sexkiilsz but he has no choice but to support their actions,

I noticed a trend in the last few weeks, A new thread opens and the Ibos flood it and start making disparaging comments about Yorubas, you will see Sexkillz and sometimes Afam there enjoying the chats. Immediately Yorubas get in and start retaliating, they start to hide posts and ban the Yorubas.

It is also against house rules to accuse the mods of being bigoted init? Well let us see how they treat this accusation without facts from you lagosbabe1

You are suggesting sexkillz and Afam are haters of yoruba people? This is very sad indeed. Why not apply to become a mod here too so you can teach them how to do their job?

I have always said we must start seeing ourselves as Nigerians first before anything else. Stop fanning hate between the mods and yoruba people please it is not good grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Lagosbabe1: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2013
Tusky44:

You should also let the mod know the reason you call for my ban or don't you think so? I caught someone red handed engaged in tribalism and urged all Nigerians to shun tribalism then you call for my ban?

Oya lets see now

Did you make this comment?

So amala now pains you people too? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha............. anyway i love to come here and see cry babies complaining cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 17, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

OAM4J always try to be fair and balance....but the other two don't care....they allow their ethnic bias to control them in moderating this section...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Lagosbabe1: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2013
Tusky44:

It is also against house rules to accuse the mods of being bigoted init? Well let us see how they treat this accusation without facts from you lagosbabe1

Please go and do a poll of the Yorubas on NL if 99% will not agree with me. I will say it as it is, I am not a coward
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by elrony(m): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

Go and sell ur rotten oranges!!....baseless accusations!!!

So u think say na only Yoruba folks dem D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ban??..smh4u

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

Please go and do a poll of the Yorubas on NL if 99% will not agree with me. I will say it as it is, I am not a coward

I never said you are a coward. Or are you? But you are quick to say you are not a coward init?

Why should amala now be something that should be reported here? Is amala not yoruba food? Don't you eat it?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Lagosbabe1: 11:21am On Aug 17, 2013
gudugba:

OAM4J always try to be fair and balance....but the other two don't care....they allow their ethnic bias to control them in moderating this section...

Go and read this thread, all the Ibos gang up on him, yet he is very civil with them.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2013
gudugba:

Another case of wrongly accusing the mods of ethnic bias. You guys should allow them do their job now haba! Why are you trying to suggest some mods hate yoruba people?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Lagosbabe1: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2013
elrony:

Go and sell ur rotten oranges!!....baseless accusations!!!

So u think say na only Yoruba folks dem D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ban??..smh4u

I am aware that some Ogas here also maintain multiple handles- are you one of them?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

Go and read this thread, all the Ibos gang up on him, yet he is very civil with them.

I know the thread....they've always gang up against OAM4J even when the guy obviously help their cause....they just hate the fact that he is the most popular and ebullient Mod on this section...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2013
gudugba:

I know the thread....they've always gang up against OAM4J even when the guy obviously help their cause....they just hate the fact that he is the most popular and ebullient Mod on this section...

Has OAM4J ever complained of being a target? Has he ever said any tribe hate him? Please don't take the man's gentle nature for granted.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2013
Tusky44:

Another case of wrongly accusing the mods of ethnic bias. You guys should allow them do their job now haba! Why are you trying to suggest some mods hate yoruba people?

It aren't a suggestion....it's a well known fact in this community....they have never fail to show where their allegiance is.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Lagosbabe1: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2013
Tusky44:

Has OAM4J ever complained of being a target? Has he ever said any tribe hate him? Please don't take the man's gentle nature for granted.

Do you think he is stupid to say it in public? grin grin

Anyway I am done with you. It is a cycle, enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2013
Tusky44:

The dude is too reserved and focus to engage in such....

Even when he ban me....he always give very succinct and direct reason that I cannot fault....unlike the others that ban with the vaguest of reasons...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

Do you think he is stupid to say it in public? grin grin

Anyway I am done with you. It is a cycle, enjoy it while it lasts.

Don't be done with me yet. I enjoy you. Before you go, please apologise to those you have wrongly accused of tribalism okay. Is that too much to ask?

1 Like

gudugba:

The dude is too reserved and focus to engage in such....

Even when he ban me....he always give a very succinct reason that I cannot fault....unless the others that ban with the vaguest of reasons...

Show proof my friend
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by elrony(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

I am aware that some Ogas here also maintain multiple handles- are you one of them?

Yes o!!!...I am d handle of a no nonsense fella...not some moniker of one oga cry baby falsely accusing d Mods of dis section!!

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 17, 2013
Tusky44:

Show proof my friend

Guy....quit being a joke already! Or are you an alternate handle for one of the mods under spotlight?

When you ban a poster and your reason states " ban for tribalism in the politics section" is that not a vague excuse....who and how do your define tribalism...what you call tribalism ..other will call ethnic nationalism...

But when OAM4J ban you....he will quote the exact comment that you used....such as ban in the politics section for writing " XYS and his or her mother is a goat" ...very direct...

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.