Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (227028 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gboliwe: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
This thread should be converted to a chat thread similar to what we have in some sections.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
0.mo,.,.,nna:
It is beginning to look like that isn't it?? Lol

How many email addresses do you have?

Also @ mods - Can't you ban his IP address?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by softwareman(m): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
Kairoseki77:

How many email addresses do you have?

Also @ mods - Can't you ban his IP address?

I remember a thread where someone told the mods that their banning policy, especially trying to ban people for long periods of time is unworkable because it will not serve any useful purpose of keeping anyone away permanently especially if that person does not want to stay out.The reason is because the reason is because what it takes to get back in is as easy as abc
I can also remember the ridiculous response of the mod:It is also very easy to ban as well.
Now, the chicken is coming home to roost.
A mods responsibility goes beyond banning.
a moderator has( or at least should have) better things to do with his time online.
when a mod starts to spend most of his time on line banning and playing hide and seek with posters what is says is that something is not working.
The guy who pointed this out to them, katsmato or so , i cannot now fully remember his name properly, will be having a laugh when he sees this.
@IP ban
most IP addresses are dynamic. it is almost impracticable to enforce it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Omonnapikins: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hi
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Omonnapikins: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
I am back
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Omonnapikins: 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
Good lunch ,had chicken
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Omonnapikins: 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
not happy about your use of bans
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Anago1960: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
The yoruba trailing season. The mods championing the campaign of shame should get something straight to their heads. We will be here no matter how much you ban us barracks remains soulja go soulja come.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by elrony(m): 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2013
Lol see dem whining like unbridled camels!! tongue
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
Any sensible Mod on duty should close this thread and Ban the OP for spreading lies capable of religious incitement..

www.nairaland.com/1401995/apc-osun-muslim-brotherhood
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
Garri the 1st: Any sensible Mod on duty should close this thread and Ban the OP for spreading lies capable of religious incitement..

www.nairaland.com/1401995/apc-osun-muslim-brotherhood
What rule has the OP broken? It's left for people who are familiar with Osun state to refute what he has said. No matter how distasteful a thread may seem, as long as there's no rule broken, it should remain.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Anago1960: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
What rule has the OP broken? It's left for people who are familiar with Osun state to refute what he has said. No matter how distasteful a thread may seem, as long as there's no rule broken, it should remain.

double face hypocrite!! When that thread turn a tribal free for all e- fight and the yorubas slaying all the other guys. You will be doing what you do regularly hidding post and banning yoruba handle. Watch it mate your days here are numbered.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
Afam4eva:

Since in your opinion the Ibo poster didn't break rule 8, I suggest you do not touch the thread below. Leave it for people who know the subject to refute as well...

grin grin

www.nairaland.com/1402134/bianca-adulteress
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
Anago1960:

double face hypocrite!! When that thread turn a tribal free for all e- fight and the yorubas slaying all the other guys. You will be doing what you do regularly hidding post and banning yoruba handle. Watch it mate your days here are numbered.

Just leave that Bigot. He's here to protect Ibo interest so I'm not surprised....

Dude talks before he thinks, rule 8 clearly forbids posting false information on NL...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Just leave that Bigot. He's here to protect Ibo interest so I'm not surprised....

Dude talks before he thinks, rule 8 clearly forbids posting false information on NL...
And how do you know when an information is true or false?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
grin grin grin

So that's what it takes to get Afam to do his job....abi??
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
How can a moderator be thinking like this? Does this not portray you as an Ibo bigot?

If you don't know the rules on this forum kindly resign. This is gross imcompetence been spewed by you.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
And how do you know when an information is true or false?

Ask Seun....

Shebi na me make the rule...

Abi na me sign your appointment letter..

Abeg give me chance make I gently sip my paraga...

No time to waste time.... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.