Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226412 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gorrbachev: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1401427/dr-samuel-okafor-replies-femi

why has this duplicate thread not been deleted? does someone want to deflect the shame of samuel okafor?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by softwareman(m): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

Exactly! It is a shame for Seun and to be fair I feel for Oamj4, he knows that Yorubas are targetted by Sexkiilsz but he has no choice but to support their actions,

I noticed a trend in the last few weeks, A new thread opens and the Ibos flood it and start making disparaging comments about Yorubas, you will see Sexkillz and sometimes Afam there enjoying the chats. Immediately Yorubas get in and start retaliating, they start to hide posts and ban the Yorubas.

Sexkillz, you will and cannot silence Yorubas

i thought i was the only one that have noticed this pattern.
it is disgraceful that whoever plays a supervisory role over these guys have not bothered to investigate.
One way out:Mods should be forced to publish a weekly ban list with reasons and link to offending post.
That way, unprofessional, biased umpires will be properly exposed for their tribally motivated agenda.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by softwareman(m): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2013
gudugba:

The dude is too reserved and focus to engage in such....

Even when he ban me....he always give very succinct and direct reason that I cannot fault....unlike the others that ban with the vaguest of reasons...

Vague is an understatement. Completely asinine is more like it.
Like i once got banned by afams for 'making tribalistic remark'!
You can easily ban everyone on nairaland politics section for that reason!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by softwareman(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2013
Kairoseki77: Look at all these people violating rule 19!

As soon as someone posts here saying that they have been banned, they should be immediately permabanned without resolving their complaints.

How can you say, "I have been banned, please unban me?", or "I have been banned, I hate the mod."

If you were banned, you shouldn't be here! Modz - handle them! No more impunity in Africa! Make am take their complaints to the ICC at The Hague.

LMAO!

This is how dictatorship and tyranny creeps into any system.
If a man that abuses his power also sought and utilize the power to silence or censure anyone that dares to express a grievance to that abuse, then we are going to end up with a tyrant.
If i follow your argument, no MOD can and should be held accountable for his or her action.
And we complain about our leaders?
I am sure if you are in government, i am sure you will make a law that anyone that criticizes any of your actions or injustice should be jailed.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 11:42am On Aug 18, 2013
software man:

This is how dictatorship and tyranny creeps into any system.
If a man that abuses his power also sought and utilize the power to silence or censure anyone that dares to express a grievance to that abuse, then we are going to end up with a tyrant.
If i follow your argument, no MOD can and should be held accountable for his or her action.
And we complain about our leaders?
I am sure if you are in government, i am sure you will make a law that anyone that criticizes any of your actions or injustice should be jailed.

19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
0mo-nna:
@OAM4J
https://www.nairaland.com/m-16/posts

This post is offensive to any right thinking person. I called on Afam4eva to remove it repeatedly and e banned me for "constituting a nuisance" .Was that a fair or sensible ban. I do not like Afam and will never like him.I do not expect him to like me but any moderator who thinks his position is one to use in settling personal scores is not fit to be a moderator. Afam4eva is not fit to be a moderator. But I will pray for im to remain a moderator for te next 30 years so e can express himself fully.

Please review te posts of M-16 why was tis not deleted while Afam follows me around deleteing my posts before I type them. Do not take my word for it . Look at my posts he deleted yesterday and compare with this post I reproduce here
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 11:45am On Aug 18, 2013
0mo..nna:
Is there a rule like constituting a nuisance?

20. Please cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with respect.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 11:47am On Aug 18, 2013
0mo..nna:
If the ban is fair I will do the time no problem but when the ban is about a mod trying to do a Patience vs Amaechi it gets silly. That is what Afam andSexkillz are about. God forbid that such people ever have any real power over people they would be worse than Abacha
There is no monopoly on irrationality

If I were the mod, I would have banned you as soon as you said that you had already been banned.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
software man:

i thought i was the only one that have noticed this pattern.
it is disgraceful that whoever plays a supervisory role over these guys have not bothered to investigate.
One way out:Mods should be forced to publish a weekly ban list with reasons and link to offending post.
That way, unprofessional, biased umpires will be properly exposed for their tribally motivated agenda.

I think Seun and Mukinat should urgently look into the feasibility of such idea....

If you are going to ban me....let it be a deserved ban....not as a result of childish pettiness...vindictiveness and crass bigotry.

If such list will exist...or past list is compiled and shown to Nairaland community members....some mods here will leave ingloriously on their own after the shame.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by softwareman(m): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
gudugba1:

I think Seun and Mukinat should urgently look into the feasibility of such idea....

If you are going to ban me....let it be a deserved ban....not as a result of childish pettiness...vindictiveness and crass bigotry.

If such list will exist...or past list is compiled and shown to Nairaland community members....some mods here will leave ingloriously on their own after the shame.

There is nothing as bad as an umpire without a sense of fairness.
Asking people not to create new account when banned is useless when the a mod turns it into an instrument of vendetta and crass abuse.
like apartheid, injustice breeds lawlessness because you cannot sit on a man's back and ask him not to complain of inconvenience.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Lagosbabe1: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
Please mods , which Mod hid my post on the Progressive thread on Politics Forum. I will appreciate if that Mod can tell me why this post was hidden.

Same with me, till a few months ago, I never joined in any tribal conflicts at all. My best friend in University was Ibo, found a lot of them decent. All this started when I saw the way they insulted Wole Soyinka and their reaction when LASG took some destitutes to Anambra state. I read some of their comments with disdain, I was mortified that some of them actually agree with OUK that Lagos is a no mans land.

Then I started digging deeper on all the argument between Yourubas and Ibos online- shocking! The funniest part of it is that nonsensical thread about putting an end to ethnic hostilities- what rubbish! You do not end hostilities by banning people who you disagree with or do not belong to your tribe. You make things worse which is what they have done now. Thanks to the "good works" of some Mods People who previously had a nonchalant attitude to these issues are now seeing a clearer picture of the facts. Now I know that it is every people for themselves, there is no unity, every group have their own agenda and Nairaland from the Mods, to posters is a good example of this.

I shunned issues like this before but I have discovered the political animal in me and I will proudly support the Yoruba Agenda wholeheartedly.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monna3: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
We are not happy wit the mods and will leave them in no doubt about this

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.