Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225885 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
^^

I can't seem to find a similar thread that was posted in match. If you know the link you could help out. From the source, the topic was posted today.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1230600/bakare-speaks-apc-merger-party

Afam4eva: ^^

I can't seem to find a similar thread that was posted in match. If you know the link you could help out. From the source, the topic was posted today.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
Am watching Afam on 5D. grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2013
Afam4eva: Thanks

No bi thanks we wan chop. U don lock am?

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
Demdem:

No bi thanks we wan chop. U don lock am?

Yes he has. grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
Demdem: Am watching Afam on 5D. grin
Na so we see am oh. grin cheesy grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
Pataki:
Na so we see am oh. grin cheesy grin

Believe me, if not for our doggedness, the chap will simply allow it to pass.
I salute our courage. Let's continue to squeeze his balls.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
I want to know why my post was hidden on the first page of this thread; https://www.nairaland.com/1387667/first-international-flight-takes-off-enugu#up

I did not insult anybody, nor tribe but I just discovered smbdy had to hide my post. Pls d Mod or whosoever that hid my post should tell me why?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by softwareman(m): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
Demdem:

Yes. I also salute you guys doggedness. I have never believed in that mod sense of fair play.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by malc619(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
software man:
Yes. I also salute you guys doggedness. I have never believed in that mod sense of fair play.

"Afam was drafted here to protect Ibo interest"....

I'll always remember those words of an Elder Statesman here on NL...

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
If nobody wants to give me reasons why my post was hidden then I take it that all the mods here are biased and from today I will start posting messages with derogatory remarks since such post is the only ones mods don't hide.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
Demdem:

I am fully aware of that. We the Board Members must truly ensure that Afam is responsible to his duty. He signed up for this job, we are here to ensure his actions are truly responsible as a Moderator. Report any biased moderating here.

Even if he wants to feign ignorance as exemplified above, we shall patiently teach him the way. cool

Aluta continua! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
ODENIG: @OAM4J
I like this,i want you to look at the posts clearly in Politics it appears as if some tribes are being hunted.Yorubas are my best amongst the tribe in Nigeria,but for the likes of Femi Fani Kayode to come with debate that breeds bad blood is not what our generation need.Most post countering FFK are being deleted but insult and derogatory words used by FFK are being published within a split second.I have earlier mentioned in the post that if Seun refuses to address this issue i will seek to write a world petition against Nairaland.A social media meant for interaction should not take side with any individual that want to make himself god in Nigeria.People promoted Nairaland and same people not tribe might bring it down.What is this bitter truth about Igbos being voiced out from a bitter mind .Please read in between lines on FFK essays.God bless Nairaland And God Bless federal Republic of NIgeria.

Please we need evidences. Give us links.

Thanks.

ODENIG: @OAM4J
It seems i have been banned .This is not fair for group like this fighting people when they write what you dont like is no a mark of civilization.I sent my complaint still it is not showing any where.

Which moniker was banned? Because odenig is definitely not banned.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
MODS pls push this absurd case to the homepage.
www.nairaland.com/1400256/cleaner-docked-trimming-flower-tree
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by iboisbad: 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
Anti spambot banned ayswags2 on the botswana deports nigerians thread for posting some links thread,mods free me
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by NewAlfa: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
Why was my pro-Igbo thread deleted? who deleted it? what rule did it break?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
Mods who deleted my posts on Soludo thread?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by elrony(m): 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
dayokanu: Mods who deleted my posts on Soludo thread?
is he a tailor?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by elrony(m): 12:13am On Aug 17, 2013
Nice job mods!!!....
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by elrony(m): 12:21am On Aug 17, 2013
:p :p :p

thank u mods!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by elrony(m): 12:43am On Aug 17, 2013
Delusion!!....
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 17, 2013
dayokanu: Mods who deleted my posts on Soludo thread?

Can you imagine they also deleted my post were i was calling for peace and for people to stop portraying awo as hanging? Mods can you tell me since when a peacemaker's post has to be hidden?

Is nairaland now saying anyone who calls for peace should be treated badly?

See the thread am talking about below

https://www.nairaland.com/1400177/apga-disqualifies-soludo
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 17, 2013
omonnakoda: for example

so it pains you when they attack yoruba people? oh so you come here crying like a baby seeking Mods to ban others whereas you are always abusing Igbos? talk of double standards. you see were cowardice comes from? although you may not be a coward but cowardice is bad grin

See a post of yours hidden because you abused and/or used foul language to fan tribalism.

Health / Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by omonnakoda: 10:07pm On Jun 27
jp philips:

is that all you got from the post?
what is it that a nurse can do that a doctor cant? you medical guys re bereft of rational arguement.

tell us how many govt clinics in Nigeria has a simple Ultroid machine and how many doctors have the competence to use it? isnt it what they are striking for?

focus your arguement on those
There is one unfortunate thing about debate in Nigeria w eoften personalize it.It is a contest to establish superiority,unfortunately. I really am not sure what my alleged offence is. I mentioned earlier that I am a doctor and many here say I am lying. With all respect to my teachers and mentors there is nothing to boast about being a doctor.It is a position of service which should be approached with humility,a rare commodity in modern Nigeria. Becoming a doctor is NOT WORTH BOASTING ABOUT. Really.In fact it is embarrassing when you have no money compared to others less gifted academically!!
There is a common myth that doctors are scientists,they are not !they are technicians(a debate for another thread) .A paramedic is another technician common in western countries ,when I was in Nigeria there was no such thing.Basically they are themain crew of ambulances and have skills like ;intubation,basic and advanced life support and general emergency care.They saved the life of Fabrice Muamba initially and then doctors took over. Everyone is important. Nigerians and Nigerian doctors have serious ego problems ,the need to dominate and lord it over everyone we see it with Jonathan Amaechi and the Nigerian doctor is worse. I have seen resident doctors with grey hair running to open the door for Oga consultant , bow and take his bag off him.He has failed several attempts at part 2 because Oga is annoyed with him etc etc that is the Nigerian psyche. Bitter ,bullying and bombastic with no progressive outlook sadly they have created many neophytes ,HERE, in their own image..............
There is nothing to write home about of the Nigerian doctor in Nigeria,Nothing!!
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

This post has been hidden

Politics / Re: Amaechi, Jang, Others Attend Jonathan’s Dinner by omonnakoda: 11:23am On Jun 27
Nobody has talked about the most important thing ;what was on the menu? Did they eat cassava bread? Akpu or oily soup?
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

culled from;

https://www.nairaland.com/omonnakoda/posts/5

Join me in rebuking people who make derogatory comments that lead to tribal bashing. Let's all be responsible.

I continue to urge Nigerians to love one another and stop tribalism
grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 7:55am On Aug 17, 2013
ODENIG: @OAM4JI like this,i want you to look at the posts clearly in Politics it appears as if some tribes are being hunted.Yorubas are my best amongst the tribe in Nigeria,but for the likes of Femi Fani Kayode to come with debate that breeds bad blood is not what our generation need.Most post countering FFK are being deleted but insult and derogatory words used by FFK are being published within a split second.I have earlier mentioned in the post that if Seun refuses to address this issue i will seek to write a world petition against Nairaland.A social media meant for interaction should not take side with any individual that want to make himself god in Nigeria.People promoted Nairaland and same people not tribe might bring it down.What is this bitter truth about Igbos being voiced out from a bitter mind .Please read in between lines on FFK essays.God bless Nairaland And God Bless federal Republic of NIgeria.

Odenigbo, you will seek to do a what .....
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FFKdrillsBianca: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2013
Sexkill, what is ya problem?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 17, 2013
Why did the mods hide my first post on this thread, they have always reffered to APC as a yoruba party and i only quoted from the article that there are yorubas in apga for those that have been using anti yoruba sentiments against Ngige.

Someone should explain this
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ChristKid1: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2013

1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 17, 2013
Obiagelli: Why did the mods hide my first post on this thread, they have always reffered to APC as a yoruba party and i only quoted from the article that there are yorubas in apga for those that have been using anti yoruba sentiments against Ngige.

Someone should explain this
The mods wouldnt respond heh

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.