Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226785 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
Pataki:
How can a moderator be thinking like this? Does this not portray you as an Ibo bigot?

If you don't know the rules on this forum kindly resign. This is gross imcompetence been spewed by you.
I don't know the rule. Please point it out to me. Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Anago1960: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
All hail the king bigot, yorubas always giving him nightmare in his dreams till he gonna kiss the dust sexkills shofo danu omo.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
I don't know the rule. Please point it out to me. Thanks.
You are a trouble maker and bigot. How many times must I continue to teach you your job??

You moderators created a thread requesting and pleading for peace on this board.

A thread was mischievously created which you and I both know will only ignite tribalism and religious sentiments, you rather want to play ignorance.

You should bury your head in shame as a moderator.

10 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Lagosbabe1: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
Please OamJ, Afam and the great Sexkillz

I am waiting for the reason why a MOD deleted my post on the Progressive thread earlier today.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
Thank you to the only competent mod for locking the duplicate samuel okafor thread. Lower grade mods chose to relocate it rather than lock it
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
Pataki:
You are a trouble maker and bigot. How many times must I continue to teach you your job??

You moderators created a thread requesting and pleading for peace on this board.

A thread was mischievously created which you and I both know will only ignite tribalism and religious sentiments, you rather want to play ignorance.

You should bury your head in shame as a moderator.

Don't worry, both threads have been locked (likely by OAM4J)... Imagine Afam begging to be taught the rules of this forum....

I dey laFf oooo...

grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Don't worry, both threads have been locked (likely by OAM4J)... Imagine Afam begging to be taught the rules of this forum....

I dey laFf oooo...

grin grin grin
I know it has been locked. Just needed to call the dude out for his hypocrisy and bigotry.

The other day, this same Afam was making boast that he banned someone till 2056 for creating the same kind of thread that was reported to him by you. When I reported another ibo brother of his for creating such a thread, this same Afam was giving him a caution not to do that again.

Here he is now, busy trying to justify that foolish thread and asking me to teach him the rules.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
Pataki:
I know it has been locked. Just needed to call the dude out for his hypocrisy and bigotry.

The other day, this same Afam was making boast that he banned someone till 2056 for creating the same kind of thread that was reported to him by you. When I reported another ibo brother of his for creating such a thread, this same Afam was giving him a caution not to do that again.

Here he is now, busy trying to justify that foolish thread and asking me to teach him the rules.

Eternal vigilance is the price good people must pay to ensure these bigoted mods do what is right at all times and not sometimes....

Thank you guys..
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ramon2: 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
Wow!!!! see people begging for threads to be locked because they are being beaten in such threads. Well, they can be locked on NL but they are open everywhere else on cyberspace.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaRonu: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
elrony: Lol see dem whining like unbridled camels!! tongue
I hope when you were LOLing, you removed your hand from your mouth.
I dont want to imagine how that mouth must look like that makes you cover it when you take pictures even while contesting for Mr. NL.
If something can be done about it, meet Fashola for help, he is generous unlike your SE governors.
Or you can get a Benin chieftaincy title, at least you will have a valid reason to cover your mouth 24/7
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by mikeiskool: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2013
hi
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 19, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 10:16am On Aug 19, 2013
Mods....I am suspecting that some users are artificially inflating their 'likes' on this website. It is possible that they are using multiple accounts.

Check this comment from IGBO-SON.

IGBO-SON:

^^^I hear you bros! So that Ndigbo no go fit hear word again with accusations of: our land is the most developed!; fuc/k off to you caves!; why are you flocking into our region!; get lost!

wink

https://www.nairaland.com/1401207/ethiopian-airline-starts-operation-enugu

That page only has 1000 views, and yet the comment INSTANTLY received 20 likes. The 'viewing this topic' section is not at all impressive.

I was looking at the page when it had about 800 views and no comment had that many likes, and the next minute this one comment had 20 likes. This is just a heads up on something worth investigating. Considering the amount of people who have multiple accounts on Nairaland, it would not be surprising if some of them are using those multiple accounts to artificially inflate the likes on certain comments.

Does it violate any of the present rules? No.
Is it in the spirit of the website? That's up to the mods, supermods, and the administrator.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ALTRUTH(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2013
[quote
author=Kairoseki77]Mods....I am suspecting that some users are
artificially inflating their 'likes' on this website. It is possible
that they are using multiple accounts.

That
page only has 1000 views, and yet the comment INSTANTLY received 20
likes. The 'viewing this topic' section is not at all impressive.

I was looking at the page when it had about 800 views and no comment had
that many likes, and the next minute this one comment had 20 likes.
This is just a heads up on something worth investigating. Considering
the amount of people who have multiple accounts on Nairaland, it would
not be surprising if some of them are using those multiple accounts to
artificially inflate the likes on certain comments.

Is it in the spirit of the website? That's up to the mods, supermods,
and the administrator.[/quote]

Just like dayokanu and ilugunboy have been doing.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Just like dayokanu and ilugunboy have been doing.

Whoever is doing it, it should be stopped.

It kind of ruins the integrity of the like button. The comment with the most likes will just be based on who has the most alternate accounts, instead of popular opinion.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ChristKid1: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2013
Kairoseki77: Mods....I am suspecting that some users are artificially inflating their 'likes' on this website. It is possible that they are using multiple accounts.

That page only has 1000 views, and yet the comment INSTANTLY received 20 likes. The 'viewing this topic' section is not at all impressive.

I was looking at the page when it had about 800 views and no comment had that many likes, and the next minute this one comment had 20 likes. This is just a heads up on something worth investigating. Considering the amount of people who have multiple accounts on Nairaland, it would not be surprising if some of them are using those multiple accounts to artificially inflate the likes on certain comments.

Is it in the spirit of the website? That's up to the mods, supermods, and the administrator.

It's now 33 likes last I checked. embarassed

Mumu
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gboliwe: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2013
SMH undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by softwareman(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kairoseki77: Mods....I am suspecting that some users are artificially inflating their 'likes' on this website. It is possible that they are using multiple accounts.

technically speaking, it is as simple as ABC to track the IDs that clicked the like link for a particular post on a specific thread.

i am sure Nairaland already does this( i will be shocked if they are not already ).

what they can do about the issue of a user posting the 'like' buttons with different IDs, to me, is not very difficult.
associate a suspected ID / moniker with a specific user by creating a parent table to the ones you currently store users/ IDs(Just like a bank associating a specific customer with many account numbers) and use this table to relate a single moniker to his or hers suspected IDs.

The 'like' counter can then be designed to associate several clicks by all the associated IDs as one like.

The problem with this suggestion is that Mods will be the ones to identify and associate IDs with a particular moniker.
This requires mods who are not partial and who have a sense of fair play.
The above suggestion is not perfect, but at least it provides a good starting point.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
software man:

technically speaking, it is as simple as ABC to track the IDs that clicked the like link for a particular post on a specific thread.

i am sure Nairaland already does this( i will be shocked if they are not already ).

what they can do about the issue of a user posting the 'like' buttons with different IDs, to me, is not very difficult.
associate a suspected ID / moniker with a specific user by creating a parent table to the ones you currently store users/ IDs(Just like a bank associating a specific customer with many account numbers) and use this table to relate a single moniker to his or hers suspected IDs.

The 'like' counter can then be designed to associate several clicks by all the associated IDs as one like.

The problem with this suggestion is that Mods will be the ones to identify and associate IDs with a particular moniker.
This requires mods who are not partial and who have a sense of fair play.
The above suggestion is not perfect, but at least it provides a good starting point.

Mods we now have a problem --> and a solution.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
Chris†Kid:

It's now 33 likes last I checked. embarassed

Mumu

And...?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by phreeglobe: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mod's Please unban freeglobe https://www.nairaland.com/1403299/man-peter-obi#17535571 by the anti spam bot and release the hidden post. Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/yepaonline

please ban this animal

it has been spamming threads with links to its rubbish blog

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
@Seun

I need to know why I was banned by sexkill and I want to see the comment he banned me for !
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
Bluetoooth:
@Seun

I need to know why I was banned by sexkill and I want to see the comment he banned me for !

Instant ban!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by elrony(m): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
Yoruba_Ronu:
I hope when you were LOLing, you removed your hand from your mouth.
I dont want to imagine how that mouth must look like that makes you cover it when you take pictures even while contesting for Mr. NL.
If something can be done about it, meet Fashola for help, he is generous unlike your SE governors.
Or you can get a Benin chieftaincy title, at least you will have a valid reason to cover your mouth 24/7

Oh poor thing!!....ur bigotry has taken over your dumb sense of reasoning !!....
So laughing at pathetic posts has now made м̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣ a citizen from SE?!....

I'm too awesome for ignorant bigoted chaps like you!!

#proudly_9jerian reppin' south south!!!

PS: keep whining tongue
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
elrony:

Oh poor thing!!....ur bigotry has taken over your dumb sense of reasoning !!....
So laughing at pathetic posts has now made м̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣ a citizen from SE?!....

I'm too awesome for ignorant bigoted chaps like you!!

#proudly_9jerian reppin' south south!!!

PS: keep whining tongue

Have they invented shoes there yet? tongue
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by elrony(m): 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Have they invented shoes there yet? tongue

Don't know sir,buh I gat lots of 'em tho tongue tongue
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
OAM4J, please front page. I don't know the section the thread should belong. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/1403881/n1-million-placed-ram-fights
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by chicbenita(f): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ALTRUTH(m): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dear Moderators,

Please help move this thread to front page so that the whole world will know that the bigot Yorubas on Nairaland are a minority. This is an excellent write-up from Aribisala who happens to be a Yoruba man. The article is so balanced and worthy of attention. Because of this article, I have decided to lower my guns. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/1404322/towards-igbo-governor-lagos-state
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
ALTRUTH: Dear Moderators,

Please help move this thread to front page so that the whole world will know that the bigot Yorubas on Nairaland are a minority. This is an excellent write-up from Aribisala who happens to be a Yoruba man. The article is so balanced and worthy of attention. Because of this article, I have decided to lower my guns. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/1404322/towards-igbo-governor-lagos-state

Will you stop chest beating and broadcasting inferiority complex?!

When will it end?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 21, 2013
Thank you Mukina and OAM4J for making my 2 threads reach front page today. I appreciate. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.