Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (227039 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 12:52am On Aug 21, 2013
My Sissy, Na you dey thank them? I think it should be them appreciating your selfless contributions to this forum.

Anyway, I can understand, Umuada-Igbo are naturally groomed to appreciate and give thanks to good gestures.

berem: Thank you Mukina and OAM4J for making my 2 threads reach front page today. I appreciate. cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: In the last 3 weeks, Sincere9gerian has come under ferocious attack from the APC Chieftain on NL and moderator of politics section, OAM4J.

OAM4J, along with his gang of Tinubu's e-rats, seems to be after Sincere9gerian with a sledgehammer. First, Sincere9gerian was banned for 4 days or so for creating a thread titled "Fashola the most wanted deadly kidnapper". The CONTENT of the thread was 95% copy and paste from about 4 National dailies with links. Following complaints by the OFFICIAL cry babies of NL, OAM4J unleashed his Tinubu's sledgehammer on Sincere9gerian, deleted the thread and slammed it with a ban for allegedly creating a thread with false title. OAM4J shamelessly wrote on my profile "Fashola is not a kidnapper"

Assuming OAM4J, being an APC commander on NL, didn't like the topic of the thread, are there no other options rather than Tinubu's sledgehammer? Couldn't he modify the topic like the moderators regularly do? Assuming OAM4J was so angry that he couldn't do that, is deleting the topic not sufficient punishment? Must every alleged infraction be punished with a ban?

The most recent ban followed the same pattern. I posted the same comments, ONCE on four DIFFERENT threads. It was in the heat of the FFK saga, the threads were DIFFERENT but the subject matter was essentially similar. The OFFICIAL cry babies went to my profile, saw the posts and cried out to "oga at the top" of APC, OAM4J, who unleashed his Tinubu's hammer and banned Sincere 9gerian again for "spamming"

Now, I've looked at the dictionary for meaning of spamming (spam):

"Send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet"

Two words stand out from the above definition: "large" and "indiscrimate". Does the posting of four comments, on four different threads, qualify as "large"? And if each of those comments fit into the subject matter being discussed on the particular thread, could that be described as "indiscrimate"?

Maybe OAM4J should share with us the meaning of spamming from Tinubu's dictionary.

It is important to state that in the last 2 weeks, on 3 different occasions, the OFFICIAL cry babies and notorious Tinubu dogs on NL, had cried out to OAM4J to take certain actions AGAINST Sincere9gerian and on those on 3 occasions these actions were implemented 100% and within seconds.

But why is Sincere9gerian under attack from OAM4J and his goons? All I have done on this forum is provide CONTENT- almost 400 topics in less than one year, with about 30% making front page. Besides my support for my president and love for my country, what other wrong have I done? I'm not into tribal or personal fights. I try as much as possible to play by the rules of NL because I play by the rules in real life. So what are my offence?

Interestingly, the official cry babies of NL, who are always advocating for others to be banned, have not provided any content on this forum for a while. Are these the calibre of people Seun wants on his NL? Did Seun grow this platform by banning people indiscriminately? Was the ban tool created for witch-hunting or to check-mate recalcitrant offenders?

Well, if the intention of OAM4J is to silence Sincere9gerian and resuscitate the dead APC project on NL, then he has failed. Even if some of us sign off today, the momentum that has already been created on this platform and other fora will ensure that the APC project remains DEAD.

However, the positive effect of the ban is that at least, I've been weaned off my addictions to NL. In the last 2 weeks or so, my posts and topics have reduced drastically. Thats good news for my family and I hope its also good news for OAM4J and his goons
https://www.nairaland.com/1403813/sincere9gerian-under-attack-oam4j-oga
@OAM4J..,I saw your belated and watery response to the above post and thread. Your post didn't address any of the issues raised besides the advice that I should play by the rules. Well, just to make the point that I do not need ANYONE to advice me to play by the rules. I play by the rules in WHATEVER I do.

You also said you didn't move the thread. That's interesting. I wonder who moved the thread to the general section seconds after it was created. Maybe @duality.. was right after all when he wrote:

"It is obvious that Sincere9gerian's onslaught on Fashola over the deportation issues, din't go down well with some folks. Seun and his mods inclusive. They may have reasons for the ban of sincere9gerian of which I may not be interested in. But one thing is sure. The Mods are biased with political issues on this forum.Their bias is obvious"

Anyway, I'm still waiting for your response to other issues raised in the thread. I learnt what you use is Tinubu dictionary. Please can you share with us the definition of "spamming" in Tinubu dictionary?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 21, 2013
Ngwakwe: My Sissy, Na you dey thank them? I think it should be them appreciating your selfless contributions to this forum.

Anyway, I can understand, Umuada-Igbo are naturally groomed to appreciate and give thanks to good gestures.

Lol! i get you. anyways, there's nothing wrong in showing appreciation. Daalu ri nne! cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 6:47am On Aug 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
@OAM4J..,I saw your belated and watery response to the above post and thread. Your post didn't address any of the issues raised besides the advice that I should play by the rules. Well, just to make the point that I do not need ANYONE to advice me to play by the rules. I play by the rules in WHATEVER I do.

You also said you didn't move the thread. That's interesting. I wonder who moved the thread to the general section seconds after it was created. Maybe @duality.. was right after all when he wrote:

"It is obvious that Sincere9gerian's onslaught on Fashola over the deportation issues, din't go down well with some folks. Seun and his mods inclusive. They may have reasons for the ban of sincere9gerian of which I may not be interested in. But one thing is sure. The Mods are biased with political issues on this forum.Their bias is obvious"

Anyway, I'm still waiting for your response to other issues raised in the thread. I learnt what you use is Tinubu dictionary. Please can you share with us the definition of "spamming" in Tinubu dictionary?

See psycho!

You are the type of person that will storm into the office and shoot up all your colleagues because you were sacked, or because your girl left you. Foaming at the mouth about Tinubu, when he has nothing to do with your ban, would be troubling if it wasn't so funny. Referring to yourself in the third person is so scary! The way you suddenly type in ALL CAPS has always been strange, but this takes it to another level. You need to put down the laptop and go outside to get some fresh air. No one is spending their days thinking about you. These are the type of psychotic rants you were shouting before you got banned.

Sincere 9gerian: What is the BEST response to the recent social media rant of Femi Fani Kayode (FFK)?

I think the BEST and HUMILIATING response is to activate the IGNORE bottom. An obviously raving mad, emotionally unstable, deranged and attention seeking FFK should not be dignified with rebuttals. As far as I am concerned, the diatribe of FFK is not any different from the posts of regular ethnic warlords and bigots on NL.

However, the diatribe of FFK cannot distract some of us from the main issue, which is the state sponsored KIDNAP and deportation of Nigerians in their own fatherland. If Lagos is a part of Nigeria, then EVERY Nigerian (rich and poor) has the constitutional right to live and move freely in Lagos. The deportations of Nigerians in Nigeria by the KIDNAPPER called Fashola, is illegal, unconstitutional, wicked, callous, inhumane, condemnable, atrocious, fiendish, satanic, demonic, criminal, deplorable, reprehensible, vicious and EVIL.

I hope you have money saved for a flight to the UK when you have that heart attack.

Bro, good luck with your life. NL is a fun and lighthearted place. Try not to take yourself too seriously. If posting on NL is this serious for you, I feel bad. May god bless you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

@ Mods - Keep up the good work! If you were doing such a bad job, people would stop coming to Nairaland. On the contrary, everytime I come to the site, the amount of members has increased; and the discussions are as lively as ever, with many new handles contributing to the conversation. You are making Nigeria proud. And when you ban me I will rain abuses on you and curse your ancestors and future generations. grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ALTRUTH(m): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Will you stop chest beating and broadcasting inferiority complex?!

When will it end?

Dat advise is 4 u nd ur fellow minority Nairaland bigots. U're too young to suffer heart attack nd stroke. REPENT NOW!!!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Dat advise is 4 u nd ur fellow minority Nairaland bigots. U're too young to suffer heart attack nd stroke. REPENT NOW!!!!!

Says the man trying to promote threads from the ethnic section to the front page. angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2013
Kairoseki77:

See psycho!

You are the type of person that will storm into the office and shoot up all your colleagues because you were sacked, or because your girl left you. Foaming at the mouth about Tinubu, when he has nothing to do with your ban, would be troubling if it wasn't so funny. Referring to yourself in the third person is so scary! The way you suddenly type in ALL CAPS has always been strange, but this takes it to another level. You need to put down the laptop and go outside to get some fresh air. No one is spending their days thinking about you. These are the type of psychotic rants you were shouting before you got banned.

I hope you have money saved for a flight to the UK when you have that heart attack.

Bro, good luck with your life. NL is a fun and lighthearted place. Try not to take yourself too seriously. If posting on NL is this serious for you, I feel bad. May god bless you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

@ Mods - Keep up the good work! If you were doing such a bad job, people would stop coming to Nairaland. On the contrary, everytime I come to the site, the amount of members has increased; and the discussions are as lively as ever, with many new handles contributing to the conversation. You are making Nigeria proud. And when you ban me I will rain abuses on you and curse your ancestors and future generations. grin
You dey mind am? I wonder why they let him out so early
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by waternogetenemy: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Cry cry baby is back! grin

You take yourself too serious here. Go out and live your life. There is more to life than whinging and babbling about a useless ban. Right now, I am inside one of the mountains in Europe, enjoying the beauty of nature. You are here crying about Fashola and Tinubu and getting banned. You need a life devoid of this foolishness and self deceit you have entrapped yourself with.

Everyone gets banned. Been on this forum since 2006, can't even remember how many of my Pataki handles has been locked up. Move on!

Cry crybaby.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

I have a lot of things to do than come online and repeat myself over and over. Even on NL there are thousands of members to attend to than spending my whole time replying the same question I have answered.

I have responded repeatedly to your 1st ban and my position has not changed, you can agree with it or not. This is one of my replies to you on Aug 10 on the matter:

OAM4J:

^I did not ban you for insulting Fashola or calling him a kidnapper. You have been calling Fashola a kidnapper before you opened that thread and after you came back from your ban and I didn't ban you.

If you analyze Fashola's actions and conclude it amounts to kidnapping, its your personal opinion, however foolish it might sound to others, you are entitled to your opinion. Same way some people analyze the actions of Mr president and think he is clueless and a retard, its their personal opinion. But to take a personal opinion and make it into a statement of fact (by creating a thread for it) is taking it too far and calling for disorderliness.

It's entirely a different case when someone opens a thread and titles it "Mr President is A Retardeen and Clueless" or "Fashola Is The Most Wanted Deadly Kidnapper" with no direct evidence in the post to back that claim up.

On your 2nd ban, you can use any dictionary you like to interpret the meaning of spam and get a SAN to explain it out for you; all I know is that you posted exactly the same content on more than 3 threads, after creating a thread for same content, on NL that is spamming. I recently banned Ileke-idi for similar offence.

I also see you have not learned from your 1st ban. You opened a thread calling me oga on the top for APC, when I have not declared anywhere that I am a member of APC, neither has APC announced anywhere that I am a member. That is telling a lie on my person and misinforming the public. If I ban you again for that you will start calling me wicked not knowing that your childishness and irrational behavior is your undoing.

5 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by lurge(m): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2013
Dear mod, this topic makes an interesting conversation. Would love to hear more opinions. It makes a front page material. Please consider www.nairaland.com/1405420/lee-thompson-deathyoruba-factor-biased#17575027

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naijawhist: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2013
lurge: Dear mod, this topic makes an interesting conversation. Would love to hear more opinions. It makes a front page material. Please consider www.nairaland.com/1405420/lee-thompson-deathyoruba-factor-biased#17575027
Truth o. I'm in support. You check it out too.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
With threat like the quoted text, I can see that Afam4eva has being exhibiting golden character that is embedded with tolerance, forgiveness and shows high level of maturity in moderating this politics section without rancour, revenge or witch-hunt.

Afam, you are simply the best moderator in Politics Section.

OAM4J: I also see you have not learned from your 1st ban. You opened a thread calling me oga on the top for APC, when I have not declared anywhere that I am a member of APC, neither has APC announced anywhere that I am a member. That is telling a lie on my person and misinforming the public. If I ban you again for that you will start calling me wicked not knowing that your childishness and irrational behavior is your undoing.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ngwakwe: With threat like the quoted text, I can see that Afam4eva has being exhibiting golden character that is embedded with tolerance, forgiveness and shows high level of maturity in moderating this politics section without rancour, revenge or witch-hunt.

Afam, you are simply the best moderator in Politics Section.

Threat? Where?

Looks like you have problem with English comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnak0da: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
OAM4J:

I have a lot of things to do than come online and repeat myself over and over. Even on NL there are thousands of members to attend to than spending my whole time replying the same question I have answered.

I have responded repeatedly to your 1st ban and my position has not changed, you can agree with it or not. This is one of my replies to you on Aug 10 on the matter:

On your 2nd ban, you can use any dictionary you like to interpret the meaning of spam and get a SAN to explain it out for you; all I know is that you posted exactly the same content on more than 3 threads, after creating a thread for same content, on NL that is spamming. I recently banned Ileke-idi for similar offence.

I also see you have not learned from your 1st ban. You opened a thread calling me oga on the top for APC, when I have not declared anywhere that I am a member of APC, neither has APC announced anywhere that I am a member. That is telling a lie on my person and misinforming the public. If I ban you again for that you will start calling me wicked not knowing that your childishness and irrational behavior is your undoing.
Why do Nigerians lack humility.Always pompous and arrogant Is the power to ban the power of life and death or food and drink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mods, Afam in particular, you must ban Chukjojo for calling out my mother just as you did to me after claiming I called out the father of a member
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnak0da: 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
Pataki:

You take yourself too serious here. Go out and live your life. There is more to life than whinging and babbling about a useless ban. Right now, I am inside one of the mountains in Europe, enjoying the beauty of nature. You are here crying about Fashola and Tinubu and getting banned. You need a life devoid of this foolishness and self deceit you have entrapped yourself with.

Everyone gets banned. Been on this forum since 2006, can't even remember how many of my Pataki handles has been locked up. Move on!

Cry crybaby.
Why is being in amountain in Europe better tha whinging and babbling on Nairaland? Explain me please
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ola Johnson: Mods, Afam in particular, you must ban Chukjojo for calling out my mother just as you did to me after claiming I called out the father of a member
Can you at least provide a link. Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
0monnak0da:
Why do Nigerians lack humility.Always pompous and arrogant Is the power to ban the power of life and death or food and drink

You still here?!

How many times have you been banned for creating new usernames and violating rule 19? You must have a lot of email addresses, lmao!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by waternogetenemy: 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by joseph1832(m): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

If you call OAM4J APC Chieftain and anyone who doesn't support GEJ Tinubu's e-rats, am curious to hear from you what YOU ARE?

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by waternogetenemy: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
We must take the change to the authorities. Change don't come wen we all keep quiet. https://www.nairaland.com/1405656/he-confesses-soludo-reforms-created
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jeffroy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
The Arbiter: Could a Mod explain why i received a censor and a ban for the following post: https://www.nairaland.com/939854/common-yoruba-words-borrowed-arabic

It would be interesting to know if academic articles published on the internet are subject to censorship if posted here. I believe it violates not civility, sensibility, informative and educative precepts.

Though i acknowledge the immaturity of some members to be rational over some subjects, would this be a reason to censor knowledge in whatever form it is available. After all isn't the dissemination of information an objective of this forum?

Regards.
uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
Afam4eva:
Can you at least provide a link. Thanks.
I can't but the thread is Fani-Kayode: Pictures Of The Women I Have Slept With.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Katsumoto: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
OAM4J:

You should save your concern and explanation for reasonable folks and not some paid political jobber whose job here is to spread propaganda. Seriously. angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pukkah: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
Katsumoto:

You should save your concern and explanation for reasonable folks and not some paid political jobber whose job here is to spread propaganda. Seriously. angry

Word!

I don't reply mercenaries and paid agents. It's a daily job for them.

They're 'Paid Per Post' (PPP) or 'Paid Per Topic' (PPT).
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
Pataki:

Cry crybaby.
Everyone gets banned? Well, Sincere9gerian is not "everyone". I play by the rules and I expect the moderators to also play by the rules. And when they dont, I have every right to call them out.

Meanwhile, do you know who has the highest number of posts on this thread? That title without doubt belongs to you. What does that make you? The official cry baby of NL
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
OAM4J:

All I could deduce from your response is a very bitter, angry and vengeful moderator looking for the flimsiest of reasons to ban his targets.

Assuming, without conceding that your explanations on spamming is even correct, where is it stated in the NL rules that EVERY infraction must be punished with a ban?

I always give example with the game of football. The referee does not go about slamming players with red card for every infraction. There's warning and yellow card, while red card is always the last option. Anyway, a bitter and vengeful moderator would have none of those.

Well, I didnt lose any sleep because of the useless ban. I complained only because its is in my nature to stand firm against WHATEVER I think is wrong. If anything, it was NL that lost my contribution within the period. This great forum suffers losses every time people (whether pro-APC, pro-GEJ or whichever group) are unjustly slammed with a ban. These thoughtless and reckless bans cannot be in the long term benefit of NL.

You even ended by threatening another ban. FOR THE RECORDS, I dont bloody care about your useless ban. I dont have any alternative ID and I do not intend to create any. If you ban me again, I'll come back again and this debate will continue. As for the FRESH AIR struggle, there are enough SINCERE9ERIANS on this platform to sustain the momentum.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
All I could deduce from your response is a very bitter, angry and vengeful moderator looking for the flimsiest of reasons to ban your targets.

Assuming, without conceding that your explanations on spamming is even correct, where is it stated in the NL rules that EVERY infraction must be punished with a ban?

I always give example with the game of football. The referee does not go about slamming players with red card for every infraction. There's warning and yellow card while red card is always the last option. Anyway, a bitter and vengeful moderator would have none of those.

Well, I didnt lose any sleep because of the useless ban. I complained only because its is in my nature to stand firm against whatever I think is wrong. If anything, it was NL that lost my contribution within the period. This great forum suffers losses every time people (whether pro-APC, pro-GEJ or whichever group) are unjustly slammed with a ban. These thoughtless and reckless bans cannot be in the long term benefit of NL.

You even ended by threatening another ban. FOR THE RECORDS, I dont bloody care about your useless ban. I dont have any alternative ID and I do not intend to create any. If you ban me again, I'll come back again and this debate will continue. As for the FRESH AIR struggle, there are enough SINCERE9ERIANS on this platform to sustain the momentum.

Zip your mouth cry baby! Your days are numbered on this forum you girlyman. Between, you have other monikers that I know. So why are you complaining?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
Pataki:

Cry crybaby.

How do you expect him to go out and live his life when Abatti gave him a job to copy and paste bullcrap on this forum on daily basis? Abatti monitors whatever he does on this forum everyday. This is where he earns his living for now. He will be out of work after 2015 election.

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.