Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226175 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2013
isale_gan2: I don't know that there is that much "bad blood" against moderators.

Where there is, it tends to be the same one(s) challenged by the same group of vocal detractors objecting to the same 'faults'. . .all the time. [e.t.a.: That doesn't mean their complaints are not valid. In some cases, more complainers join them. e.g., Sexkillz. angry ]

Regarding Pukkah's post, I was going to argue that the system currently in place of using regular posters to moderate is adequate. Whatever is wrong with the system is not due to the participation of poster-moderators. A thriving and dynamic discussion forum actually benefit from having an interested and participatory moderatorship. Imagine having moderators that don't care about the subject-matter. shocked lipsrsealed Anyway, Seun won't pay nada.

Let him try it. I'm not that nice. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2013
Mods

can you please delete this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1489398/#19025496

Freaking trolls have destroyed the thread with spam posts.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2013
shymexx: Mods

Thanks in advance.
You didn't have to delete your post. All you could have done was is report the spam posts and they would be taken care of.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 23, 2013
Please can anyone explain to me why the thread on the Lekki Toll buy-back (https://www.nairaland.com/1487441/lekki-toll-road-buy-back.......my) is yet to hit front page?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Rad1cal: 11:00am On Oct 23, 2013
HNosegbe: Please can anyone explain to me why the thread on the Lekki Toll buy-back (https://www.nairaland.com/1487441/lekki-toll-road-buy-back.......my) is yet to hit front page?

Supported
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by taharqa: 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
HNosegbe: Please can anyone explain to me why the thread on the Lekki Toll buy-back (https://www.nairaland.com/1487441/lekki-toll-road-buy-back.......my) is yet to hit front page?
Not only have this thread not made FP (and this is like d 6th thread on this fraud that hv received same treatment), sm MODS hv HIDDEN my comments and links on this issue that I hv posted on other threads that had to do with corruption. I hv been on NL for sm time now and hv NEVER seen this sort of CENSORESHIP on any issue than this particular issue. NEVER. And this kind of answer a lot of questns about this forum I hv be having for sm time
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donclark(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olaone1: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
Thank you Mukina2 kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
donphilopus: MODS FP pls www.nairaland.com/1489568/apc-g-7-govs-behind-travail
Why has this not made it to the FP na?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
shymexx: Mods

Thanks in advance.

Shymmex, why did you report the thread to be taken out?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DuduNegro: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
Afam4eva:
You didn't have to delete your post. All you could have done was is report the spam posts and they would be taken care of.

Afam, i read some of what was on that thread. Is it possible you could reverse action and make it live?

Thats a doggone good conversation from Controversy and it needs a response. We must not hide debates on national "truths". Do you not agree?

Please return the thread for open conversation.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Shymmex, why did you report the thread to be taken out?

I'd say a school of thought is of the opinion that most of these attacks are well orchestrated and they aren't done by random people. And I also believe that it seems the Yoruba's are putting all their cards on the table and showing off our aces. People like me have been naïve, being that we're just innocent people trying associate with our origin and show solidarity with our blackness - without being conscious of the elephant in the room. Perhaps, that's why I get exasperated every time I get attacked because I'm not used to being at the receiving end of the type of attacks, I receive on here, from all kinds of people. It dawned on me a few days ago. Hence why I decided to stop posting on topics about Nigerian politics and focus on certain topics. The anonymity also provides a platform for malicious powerful forces who're hell bent on creating divisions (because it benefits the status quo) - to keep polluting the minds of young folks. And I can call myself a victim of that as well. Due to my naivety and perhaps this is a new terrain for me - and it will always be. Pending when I go to Nigeria and relate to the normal people.

I honestly don't want to get too involved because I'm still young - and I'm a one-man army, from a completely different background, from almost everyone on here. My passion might end-up becoming my Achilles heel. To quote one of favourite poster on nl, "in youth we learn, in age we understand." The "big brother" is watching. It's obvious to anyone who can read the hand-writing on the wall that there's a cloud setting over Nigeria - and everyone is already strategizing on their next steps. And since the internet has become a powerful tool to disseminate all kinds of information - various people and interest groups have taken the battle there.

However, I would say this: Yoruba's need to watch what topics they talk about on here and perhaps look for a better platform to have discourse about these topics.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by femogbangba: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
Can a Mod please delete the post by Malawian and give him the necessary punishment.

https://www.nairaland.com/1489789/man-confesses-killing-mother-money/3
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Malawian(m): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
femogbangba: Can a Mod please delete the post by Malawian and give him the necessary punishment.

https://www.nairaland.com/1489789/man-confesses-killing-mother-money/3

lolz, oam4j swift to the rescue, after i turned the ethnic bashing on its head. he even gave me a one week ban in that section.

i dey laugh.

bigots.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by naptu2: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
shymexx:

I'd say a school of thought is of the opinion that most of these attacks are well orchestrated and they aren't done by random people. And I also believe that it seems the Yoruba's are putting all their cards on the table and showing off our aces. People like me have been naïve, being that we're just innocent people trying associate with our origin and show solidarity with our blackness - without being conscious of the elephant in the room. Perhaps, that's why I get exasperated every time I get attacked because I'm not used to being at the receiving end of the type of attacks, I receive on here, from all kinds of people. It dawned on me a few days ago. Hence why I decided to stop posting on topics about Nigerian politics and focus on certain topics. The anonymity also provides a platform for malicious powerful forces who're hell bent on creating divisions (because it benefits the status quo) - to keep polluting the minds of young folks. And I can call myself a victim of that as well. Due to my naivety and perhaps this is a new terrain for me - and it will always be. Pending when I go to Nigeria and relate to the normal people.

I honestly don't want to get too involved because I'm still young - and I'm a one-man army, from a completely different background, from almost everyone on here. My passion might end-up becoming my Achilles heel. To quote one of favourite poster on nl, "in youth we learn, in age we understand." The "big brother" is watching. It's obvious to anyone who can read the hand-writing on the wall that there's a cloud setting over Nigeria - and everyone is already strategizing on their next steps. And since the internet has become a powerful tool to disseminate all kinds of information - various people and interest groups have taken the battle there.

However, I would say this: Yoruba's need to watch what topics they talk about on here and perhaps look for a better platform to have discourse about these topics.

Brilliant!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
MODS I believe this should be able to hit FP www.nairaland.com/1490450/agagu-son-discharged-hospital
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by iykmora(m): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
Is there any thread where the banned words are stated? I need to know those words because I am tired of being given bans by the BOT. It's also not right for the BOT not to give reasons for such banning. If it's possible for a MOD to lift the ban, I will be very grateful. Hope i do not get the ire off the BOT for typing this. Thanks!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tpia5: 10:53am On Oct 24, 2013
Ehen, your friend aunty desola must roam free, barking all over the forum maybe because seun mukina gave orders she is not to be touched or something? Since she's been here since 2005 helping nl achieve senseless spamming and trolling milestones?

But others get banned for lesser offences?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by sCun: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2013
Nairaland flashback: moderatoes take this to the front page.
www.nairaland.com/809152/lekki-epe-int-l-airport-commence/3#19054773
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tpia5: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2013
Now, who is the mod hiding my response to that pig's insults on the thread in question, without deleting the offending post?

Dont be a coward, just reveal yourself.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngodigha1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
tpia@:
Ehen, your friend aunty desola must roam free, barking all over the forum maybe because seun mukina gave orders she is not to be touched or something? Since she's been here since 2005 helping nl achieve senseless spamming and trolling milestones?

But others get banned for lesser offences?
Desola is the worst thing to happen to nairaland. She should be banned to eternity.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
tpia@:
Now, who is the mod hiding my response to that pig's insults on the thread in question, without deleting the offending post?

Dont be a coward, just reveal yourself.

I trust that you will agree with me when I say that you are stark raving mad.

Your lunacy have so eaten into your brain that you can no longer decipher between the events section from the politics section.

Flying about the forums like 'igbona ra'. The person who placed this madness curse on you is dead, otherwise I would have advised you to go and appease him. Now though, you have no hope.

Now na to dey bark like dog e remain for you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gurnam: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ngodigha1:
Desola is the worst thing to happen to nairaland. She should be banned to eternity.

so that bigots like you can as usual roam freely around the community insulting other tribes shay?

You no try!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
gurnam:

so that bigots like you can as usual roam freely around the community insulting other tribes shay?

You no try!

Darling, you should learn only to respond to humans. Animals wouldn't do. Let animals respond to animals. You are a primate. Fearfully and wonderfully made.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gurnam: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
Desola:

Darling, you should learn only to respond to humans. Animals wouldn't do. Let animals respond to animals. You are a primate. Fearfully and wonderfully made.

grin grin grin wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.