Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226204 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donclark(m): 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Midastouch1: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
How was I part of the abuse? I replied eggheaders who was insulting Ojukwu in defense.
Now tell me. Is Ojukwu the subject of discussion?

Please do not come and tell porkies here, you made derogatory tribal remarks yesterday and that is the same reason why posters were banned, why did you not receive the same treatment as others?

Can Afam provide the posts he hid from that thread so that we can know why each poster was banned and why some were let off

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nduchucks: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
I don't normally recommend topics for the front page, but the issue of National Conference is quite important. This thread should be on the front page:

National Confab: Why We Won’t Discuss Breaking Up Nigeria By Sen. Femi Okurounmu

awon modirator ti deal pelu Desi baby! cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
Sexkid, I see you hiding my posts here in response to your tribesmen insults but never seeing the need to hide theirs until I requote them again.

Listen, two can play that game. If won't desist from being biased and openly tribal, then you've got your work cut out for you. I will not stand for nepotism and unfairness. If you want a fight, then bring it on because I'm ready to dish it out to you doubly!

My advise to you? Get ready to hide behind that long term ban you dish out because I'm about to bring that fight to you. In the end, I'll be the one laughing over your demise.

Mark this date!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
Deskid, I don't fight ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Is it so hard for you to desist from insulting the president?

Is it so hard for you to make sense?

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: Deskid, I don't fight ladies.

Neither do I talk to nitwits so do yourself a favour and make yourself invincible like the posts you hide when your tribesmen are being trumped.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
I'm always in ghostmode. You craved my response, and I gave it to you.

Btw, I have no tribesmen here so I don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: I'm always in ghostmode. You craved my response, and I gave it to you.

It would be better for you to be a ghost rather than being in the mode.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
Desola:

It would be better for you to be a ghost rather than being in the mode.

Choose the one that makes you happy. A lady isn't supposed to be angry all the time.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: Choose the one that makes you happy. A lady isn't supposed to be angry all the time.

That must be because you have never seen a lady in your family?

Perhaps your yardstick for a lady is the legendary Biancar.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
Desola:

That must be because you have never seen a lady in your family.

Perhaps your yardstick for a lady is the legendary Biancar.
The ones I see are always happy. Sorry, who is Biancar? Am I supposed to know her?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 0monnakoda: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
Anything New??
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by free2ryhme: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: I'm always in ghostmode. You craved my response, and I gave it to you.

Btw, I have no tribesmen here so I don't know what you are talking about.

ghost how spirit world grin

your matter tire me oo

wetin you dey find for human world grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: The ones I see are always happy. Sorry, who is Biancar? Am I supposed to know her?

You can't decipher what you have never been privileged to behold.

BianCAR is the First Lady of a group of people not fit enough to be regarded as humans.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
Desola:

BianCAR is the First Lady of a group of people not fit enough to be regarded as humans.

These SW Igbos don't realize that they are making their lives very dangerous with the games they play online.

They better move to Enugu right now. It would be safer.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
Desola:

Best of luck to her then. And am I supposed to know her?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: Best of luck to her then.

...and worse of luck to you!

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
Desola:

You can only wish me what you wish yourself. wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: You can only wish me what you wish yourself. wink

No, I can wish you the opposite of that which I wish myself.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by sCun: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
Kairoseki77:

These SW Igbos don't realize that they are making their lives very dangerous with the games they play online.

Why not say Lagos igbos, I doubt the people you are referring to live anywhere outside Lagos.
Moreover most of you who make noise here are non-entities in real life. You can't do shît.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
Desola:

He likes to play SE online, but he resides in the SW. The area he frustrates on this website.

In fact, they all work for free like slaves for a Yoruba named Seun. They will get everything that's coming to them.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
Kairoseki77:

There are no Sw ibos, there are migrant ibos!

5 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
sCun: Why not say Lagos igbos, I doubt the people you are referring to live anywhere outside Lagos.

Not true... grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
sCun: Why not say Lagos igbos, I doubt the people you are referring to live anywhere outside Lagos.

I doubt you live anywhere with availability of cognitive factors.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
Moreover most of you who make noise here are non-entities in real life. You can't do shît.

If they are non entities, how come they can type?

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.