Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226217 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2013
sCun: Why not say Lagos igbos, I doubt the people you are referring to live anywhere outside Lagos.
Moreover most of you who make noise here are non-entities in real life. You can't do shît.

You don't know WHO the people on this website are.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nduchucks: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
Desola:

If they are non entities, how come they can type?

she just made me spill my Kenyan coffee!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
If your post is not a complaint, it'll be removed.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: If your post is not a complaint, it'll be removed.

In that case your post is fit for removal
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Midastouch1: 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2013

Fair point.

I made a complaint earlier, but I have not got any response.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nduchucks: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
Desola:

No yawa. But be sure to remove your own offending posts as well. Include the romantic dialogue you've been having with her.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
Desola:

Immunity.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
Midastouch1:

Fair point.

I made a complaint earlier, but I have not got any response.
Which pls?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
ndu_chucks:

No yawa. But be sure to remove your own offending posts as well. Include the romantic dialogue you've been having with her.

I know that it is too late to tell you not to be silly.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: Immunity.

You mean: stupid1ty.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
ndu_chucks:

She made a complaint, I responded. That's all.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nduchucks: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2013

You better make sure Seun granted you this immunity before it is interpreted as abuse of power again.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by EzePromoe: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
Desola:

Is it so hard for you to make sense?
So insulting the president is now sense to you, okwa ya?
Now tell me one reason why you don't deserve a ban?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
Desola:

You mean: stupid1ty.
If it puts a smile on your face and makes your day.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
ndu_chucks:

she just made me spill my Kenyan coffee!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

You clearly never knew that a non entity is something not in existence?

I suppose in your world, ghosts do write, after all sexkid has proven it here.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Kairoseki77: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2013

Woah...look at him flexing his e-power granted by a Yoruba man.

On Monday, I am going to evict my Igbo tenants because they did not pay.

They have a new baby so money is tight for them. We gave them extra month to pay, but my heart has been hardened by this website. Every time I come there is hate against my people. The family will have nowhere to go, but I do not care anymore.

I don't want one Nigeria, let them sleep in the gutter.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: If it puts a smile on your face and makes your day.

It does actually. I take pleasure in chuckling at stup1dity.

You have my sympathy.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by EzePromoe: 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
Midastouch1:

Please do not come and tell porkies here, you made derogatory tribal remarks yesterday and that is the same reason why posters were banned, why did you not receive the same treatment as others?

Can Afam provide the posts he hid from that thread so that we can know why each poster was banned and why some were let off
I didn't insult any tribe but I defended mine.

Why aren't you banned since you were part of the feud?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Midastouch1: 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
sexkillz: Which pls?

Actually directed at Afam: Posted this earlier

Afam, I see that you banned all the Youruba posters but left Ibo posters like Eze Promoe, Ngozievergreen, Son Of Eli to go free without any punishment despite the fact they were part of the abuse going on in that thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1491682/igbo-strongest-pillar-administration-jonathan/13#19094959

This morning you deleted pictures by customised13 but did not ban him, why is this?

Why are you being very partial?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Woah...look at him flexing his e-power granted by a Yoruba man.

On Monday, I am going to evict my Igbo tenants because they did not pay.

They have a new baby so money is tight for them. We gave them extra month to pay, but my heart has been hardened by this website. Every time I come there is hate against my people. The family will have nowhere to go, but I do not care anymore.

I don't want one Nigeria, let them sleep in the gutter.
Good luck to them and you. I don't see how it affects my life anyway.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by free2ryhme: 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2013

corrupt mod

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
Midastouch1:

Actually directed at Afam: Posted this earlier

Afam, I see that you banned all the Youruba posters but left Ibo posters like Eze Promoe, Ngozievergreen, Son Of Eli to go free without any punishment despite the fact they were part of the abuse going on in that thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1491682/igbo-strongest-pillar-administration-jonathan/13#19094959

This morning you deleted pictures by customised13 but did not ban him, why is this?

Why are you being very partial?
You directed it to Afam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.