Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225889 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by manny4life(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
In as much as Seun doesn't have to give into your demands, nonetheless, Seun, you should realize that our world is fast moving ahead. With that being said, Seun, I don't think he's threatening NL, he's only making a comment. Let's face it though, NL is very vulnerable and steps should be put in place--- if you know how I mean.

Btw, on this topic "what message will you like to hear from NL", some topic like that. Someone did reply that we need a new section for money and finance. Though I questioned "why", and he replied back. Yes, I did not agree, but having thought about it, I think you should implement it.

Now, before you go on and say that it's included in the "Business" section, no offense, but that section, having being through for abt 30mins, it's a lil joke. I was on Alibaba this morning, trying to further research about carbonated drinks (I had a 10pg quotation from a company in China), while I was going through tens of templates I have created in Excel - from Loan calculators to simple business valuations, It dawned on me this morning that I could have easily shared some of ideas and templates with NL. Unfortunately, I couldn't.

Granted that tons of informational templates are out there, but nothing compares to real life scenarios. Discussing information using available data. IMO, a dedicated money and finance with entrepreneurship that talks about real life scenarios is very important.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2013
Seun: We apologize for allowing you to post your email address publicly without warning you, and in the future we'll try our best to ensure that members are dissuaded from posting their email addresses publicly, once we figure out a pleasant way to do so. Please try to remove your email address from that thread, by modifying your post. This will prevent spammers from harvesting your email address. Thanks a million for letting us know about the challenge you were having.

If you were this polite and courteous in your words and actions, JARUS would not have resigned....... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Mavor: 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2013
Seun,

If these two g.a.y.s in my signature are related to you please advise them to unban me with immediate effect.

I still do not know the reasons for this overzealous attitude of these faggo.ts.

Why was I banned and where are the threads where all these happened?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2013
Dr. Wise:
Seun,

If these two g.a.y.s in my signature are related to you please advise them to unban me with immediate effect.

I still do not know the reasons for this overzealous attitude of these faggo.ts.

Another victim of double standards smh!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
Dr. Wise:
Seun,

Nawa o, banned till 2014 and 2024? And Afam is here giving out 2hrs and 5hrs bans only...chei shocked shocked grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2013
Dr. Wise:
Seun,

You must be a TERRORIST!!! Banned till 2024....... cheesy

Just open a new account, because by 2024 you'll be 65 years old....
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2013
Thanks goodness that everybody is seeing the various ridiculous bans that is fast turning nairaland to a massive joke.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 1:53am On Jan 07, 2013
GARRI (x7):
If you were this polite and courteous in your words and actions, JARUS would not have resigned....... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Jarus didn't resign because of anything I did. He resigned because he was too busy to moderate. He tried to use me as a scapegoat, though.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by free2ryhme: 2:02am On Jan 07, 2013
why shld I complain when other complaints have not bin attended to afterall seun his making money and he is not complaining .. na me we dey make comment contributions go complain abegi ... i dey laff 4 warri
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 2:07am On Jan 07, 2013
GARRI (x7):

You must be a TERRORIST!!! Banned till 2024....... cheesy

Just open a new account, because by 2024 you'll be 65 years old....
***Serious laugh at the second sentence*** Did you just said 65 years old? Agba ti de niyen grin you're joking right?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 3:51am On Jan 07, 2013
Seun:
Jarus didn't resign because of anything I did. He resigned because he was too busy to moderate. He tried to use me as a scapegoat, though.

Your actions were more than enough reason for anyone with an atom of self-esteem to resign.

Anyway, wetin concern me sef. Make I go find one thread where I fit win FIRST TO COMMENT..

BYE-BYE...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 3:55am On Jan 07, 2013
tomakint:
***Serious laugh at the second sentence*** Did you just said 65 years old? Agba ti de niyen grin you're joking right?

Joking?? No I'm not.
I guess you'll believe when someone here explains to you how he was drafted into the BIAFRAN army during the Civil War....
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ogusbaba1(m): 8:23am On Jan 07, 2013
mod consider this to the front page pls Tanks https://www.nairaland.com/1153817/wifes-lover-baths-husband-death
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olaone1: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2013
Seun:

grin grin.
This Seun na real case
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
It's true. Even OAM4J can confirm that before the end of year contests, Jarus hardly moderated. He only moderated when he was organizing awards and debates. So after the awards, he was looking for any excuse to resign. When I urged him to remove Chinua Achebe from the hall of shame, he thought he had found his opportunity, so he resigned. But then people started begging him to reconsider, and he didn't want it to seem as if he was being stubborn, so he demanded an apology from me thinking I would not apologize. When I apologized, he was shocked, but he came back reluctantly in order to please the people who begged him to come back. But he still wanted to resign because he really doesn't have any time to moderate. So when I appointed Afam as a moderator, he resigned again, using the ridiculous excuse that he "can't work under a quota system". It's a very strange excuse, if you think about it. Why should the appointment of a moderator to help the fight against tribalists and eliminate the complaints of marginalization by Igbos be a problem for Jarus as a moderator?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Idowuogbo(f): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
wow! mu che he he he.. seun is dong a lot of talking nowadays o! he is stressed and pained IMO.

hi everybody! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
Seun: It's true. Even OAM4J can confirm that before the end of year contests, Jarus hardly moderated. He only moderated when he was organizing awards. So after the awards, he was looking for any excuse to resign. When I urged him to remove chunua achebe from the hall of shame, he though he had found his opportunity, so he resigned. But then people started begging him to reconsider, and he didn't want it to seem as if he was being stubborn, so he demanded an apology from me thinking I would not apologize. When I apologized, he was shocked, but he came back reluctantly in order to please the people who begged him to come back. But he still wanted to resign because he really doesn't have any time to moderate. So when I appointed Afam as a moderator, he resigned again, using the ridiculous excuse that he "can't work under a quota system". It's a very silly excuse, if you think about it. Why should the appointment of a moderator to help the fight against tribalists and eliminate the complaints of marginalization by Igbos be a problem for Jarus as a moderator?

oga admin, it is not mature, proper or right to wash dirty linen in public

you are not doing yourself any favors with all this he said she said

the burden of leadership includes making unpopular decisions

you clearly do not have PR skills, so it is better you farm this out and stop this painful soap opera

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
Seun: It's true. Even OAM4J can confirm that before the end of year contests, Jarus hardly moderated. He only moderated when he was organizing awards and debates. So after the awards, he was looking for any excuse to resign. When I urged him to remove Chinua Achebe from the hall of shame, he thought he had found his opportunity, so he resigned. But then people started begging him to reconsider, and he didn't want it to seem as if he was being stubborn, so he demanded an apology from me thinking I would not apologize. When I apologized, he was shocked, but he came back reluctantly in order to please the people who begged him to come back. But he still wanted to resign because he really doesn't have any time to moderate. So when I appointed Afam as a moderator, he resigned again, using the ridiculous excuse that he "can't work under a quota system". It's a very strange excuse, if you think about it. Why should the appointment of a moderator to help the fight against tribalists and eliminate the complaints of marginalization by Igbos be a problem for Jarus as a moderator?

emmmm, do we need these details at all? me think we should allow it to rest. We now have Afam (former bigot) to contend with. Infact, i think its high time u start doing appraisals for ur mods and also there should be duration considering the fact that they are not even being paid. Its sacrifice on their part. Jarus did well however he has to move on. thats life for u.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
@oyb: We don't need a PR spokesperson to feed Nairalanders with sweet lies. Nairalanders are smart and wise enough to handle ugly truths. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sees new comments. Comment reserved
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ektbear: 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
Seun, you really seem to lack common sense. I don't know why you like throwing people under the bus like this.

Even before this most recent ill-advised commentary of yours, weren't you complaining about some supermod posting a feature to the front page...yet in the same post you admitted that the reason the "feature" existed was due to a mistake of your own?

You should spend more time thinking about why your behavior is a bad idea.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing Jarus at all. He's a great guy. I'm just saying that he is a very busy man, and that's why he had to resign.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
ekt_bear: Seun, you really seem to lack common sense.
There is no doubt about the fact that I lack social skills and I'm not very good at relating with people. I'm not perfect, but I will improve.

I don't know why you like throwing people under the bus like this.
When you ignore false accusations, people assume that you are guilty. I wish this wasn't the case, but I've tried it and it doesn't work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
Seun: Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing Jarus at all. He's a great guy. I'm just saying that he is a very busy man, and that's why he had to resign.

My friend, I no understand you again o cheesy

After typing and losing (thanks to my phone) a missile of a comment, seeing this, no need for re-type again.

But last time I checked, 'he doesn't moderate(do his job)' and 'use Seun as a scapegoat' are not complimentary comments o.

And I'm sure you also know that what you said as my principal activities(awards, debates, halls, etc) which you discounted for locking and moving threads(which you restricted definition of moderating to and not being creative as I did) added glamour and maturity to this section, for the good of your forum in the final analysis. And even that moving and locking threads you attached the most value to (rightly) I did that well, even if on lower scale than my partners). In any case, you may want to check the first page of politics section today and check how many topics ought to have been moved to right sections(and this is the honeymoon week of your new Mod o, with full energy)

Anyway, let's let it go. Let's all move on. There is just a time to move on.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by olawalebabs(m): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
I think the admin need to start talking less. Jarus has done his best for this forum, just as he said "soilder come, soilder go, barrack still remain".
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
ekt_bear: Seun, you really seem to lack common sense. I don't know why you like throwing people under the bus like this.

Oro yi ma le gan! Gaddamn! shocked
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
Jarus: And I'm sure you also know that what you said as my principal activities(awards, debates, halls, etc) which you discounted for locking and moving threads(which you restricted definition of moderating to and not being creative as I did) added glamour and maturity to this section, for the good of your forum in the final analysis. And even that moving and locking threads you attached the most value to (rightly) I did that well, even if on lower scale than my partners). In any case, you may want to check the first page of politics section today and check how many topics ought to have been moved to right sections(and this is the honeymoon week of your new Mod o, with full energy)
Yes, your activities definitely contributed a lot to the forum. I really appreciate everything you've done for Nairaland.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
Seun: It's true. Even OAM4J can confirm that before the end of year contests, Jarus hardly moderated. He only moderated when he was organizing awards and debates. So after the awards, he was looking for any excuse to resign. When I urged him to remove Chinua Achebe from the hall of shame, he thought he had found his opportunity, so he resigned. But then people started begging him to reconsider, and he didn't want it to seem as if he was being stubborn, so he demanded an apology from me thinking I would not apologize. When I apologized, he was shocked, but he came back reluctantly in order to please the people who begged him to come back. But he still wanted to resign because he really doesn't have any time to moderate. So when I appointed Afam as a moderator, he resigned again, using the ridiculous excuse that he "can't work under a quota system". It's a very strange excuse, if you think about it. Why should the appointment of a moderator to help the fight against tribalists and eliminate the complaints of marginalization by Igbos be a problem for Jarus as a moderator?

Just reading this in full. If I should reply, this place will be turned into something which I won't like it to turn into. I just want to avoid fighting you in public, Seun. But you are pushing me. Seriously. Pls, Seun, I know you what you can handle and what you cannot. Pls, don't let me start with you. Pls angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
Jarus:

Just reading this in full. If I should reply, this place will be turned into something which I won't like it to turn into. I just want to avoid fighting you in public, Seun. But you are pushing me. Seriously.

Jarus, abegii biko. Its ok.
I think there is a missing bolt inside seun's brain this afternoon. let him be.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
Y'all are too grown for this.

Seun needs to either hire a professional to talk on his behalf or learn to be more professional.

@ ekt_bear: lack common sense?? I never knew u were capable of insulting ppl shocked I'm removing you from the nice guys list in my slum angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.