Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,552 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (229532 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by remarkD(m): 7:01am On Jan 09, 2013
Though I've seen him (Oga J) in questionable use of his mod position, I still deem(ed) him a gentleman and unbiased for the most times... but the excuse of "quota system" abi na "quota environment" ... come on, lets be honest.. thats just plain $ illy; who has lived and worked in Nigeria that can come out and say that, in an online forum for that matter... anywho, it is over. Good luck to you, Sir.
Seun: It's true. Even OAM4J can confirm that before the end of year contests, Jarus hardly moderated. He only moderated when he was organizing awards and debates. So after the awards, he was looking for any excuse to resign. When I urged him to remove Chinua Achebe from the hall of shame, he thought he had found his opportunity, so he resigned. But then people started begging him to reconsider, and he didn't want it to seem as if he was being stubborn, so he demanded an apology from me thinking I would not apologize. When I apologized, he was shocked, but he came back reluctantly in order to please the people who begged him to come back. But he still wanted to resign because he really doesn't have any time to moderate. So when I appointed Afam as a moderator, he resigned again, using the ridiculous excuse that he "can't work under a quota system". It's a very strange excuse, if you think about it. Why should the appointment of a moderator to help the fight against tribalists and eliminate the complaints of marginalization by Igbos be a problem for Jarus as a moderator?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by merengue: 8:27am On Jan 09, 2013
Andre Uweh: I'd like to write a book about Mr Osewa someday. He is so lenient, so forgiven and a good sportsman. He listens to the wishes of forumites and treats everyone equally.
In his own website, posters have regularly insulted him yet he has not banned them for eternity. Where in this world has such happened?.
I think Seun was created by Chukwu on a Sunday.

Andre my friend how far?

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ogusbaba1(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2013
mod kindly help and move this post to the proper board
https://www.nairaland.com/1157100/sisters-boyfriend-wants-date-me and it can also be move to frontpage tanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by AndreUweh(m): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
merengue:

Andre my friend how far?
Alright. Happy new year.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dempeople(m): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Front page

https://www.nairaland.com/1157256/70-year-old-man-marries-15-year-old-saudi#13759685
Andre Uweh:
Alright. Happy new year.

Ileke and Andre, happy new year. Say make I hail una as e don tee.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PastorKun(m): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2013
Good day moderator could you kindly recommend this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1156892/suggestions-credible-alternatives-goodluck-jonathan#13770608 for the front page? Would appreciate various feedback on it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by NegroNtns(m): 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
whichever one of you mods or supermods is modifying my posts without my authorization i will suggest you discontinue. I have two records of such flagrant abuse of internet usage. It can be narrowly interpreted as identity theft. caution!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by NegroNtns(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
Seun,

Someone with administrative privilege is modifying my posts specific to ibo topics. I do not give permission for my post to be revised or modified prior to my authorization. please see to this. I hope there will be no repeat forward.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by mukina2: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
@negro
what thread?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by NegroNtns(m): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
Mukinatou,

Sallamu Alaikum and Happy New Year! Will you kindly train your new rookie mod the importance and value of "soft managing" a congregation. He wants to dispose every issue in a black and white manner. Some issues need to beleft alone in their grey flavor and don't require intervention. I'm afraid we will suffocate the vibrant life out of politics section if this rookie is not properly trained on how to handle power.......power belong to the congregants, not the mods. Politics is rivalry and sparring, free and open expression, not a stiff-lipped formal interaction and definitely not a censorship of passionate beliefs.

I share this with you because you understand what goes on here and you, far more than others posess a true understanding of how to manage grievance and abate dispute. You communicate and that is key! It is good to hear from you and I am reassured since you are the one looking into the matter. I don't need to know who has modified the posts but I do need it to stop.

Again, thanks wink

1. On December 31st. at 10:56am
https://www.nairaland.com/1147068/interview-chief-debe-ojukwu#13618029

The topic title was modified, this was not the original. I did not in my original post include the entire body of the interview. My post was limited to the quotation box (green) and i had a link to the source and i also put the picture there at 10:57. The modifier went behind me to expand the post into full intrrview and also changed the topic.

2. On January 9th at 6:19pm

https://www.nairaland.com/1157161/chimes-kidnapped

This title was also modified behind my back. I have gone back and put it where it was originally.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by mukina2: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
@Negro
salaam and same to you.
I modified the title of Chief Debe Ojukwu thread for clarity, so as to add to the homepage and i also posted the interview in full. much was not changed your original title " Debe's INTERVIEW....I Hope His Siblings Take Care Of Him. " was changed to 'An Interview With Chief Debe Ojukwu'. Sorry about that .

the second thread was edited by afam4eva, he will probably explain why he had to edit it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by NegroNtns(m): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2013
Thank you dear.

Yes, It's not a problem going forward if you would prefer a change in topic to let me know prior. My objections are few when there is a communicated understanding.

I will wait on the rookie to come and prostrate himself and explain to Chief why he changed my Chime post. grin. I already told him he needs Yoruba blessing and support if he wants a good tenure here.

muki, Ive been missing you, show up more often. dont break my heart grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by mukina2: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
ok i will do that.
I am always around grin just call my name i will appear wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by NegroNtns(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
oouuh, I like that! cheesy kiss
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngodigha1(m): 12:28am On Jan 11, 2013
Negro_Ntns: oouuh, I like that! cheesy kiss
Ogbuefi Negro my friend, what does it benefit you to open all sorts of idiotic threads that you know the consequence?. You are no longer an attention seeker, so why are you creating uneccessary work for the mods and super mod to make your post look sensible?.
This is 2013, you know.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by NegroNtns(m): 12:31am On Jan 11, 2013
ezi oku? what do you mean my biafran brother? what do you mean this is 2013.....we dont speak political truths anymore because its a new year?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngodigha1(m): 12:39am On Jan 11, 2013
Negro_Ntns: ezi oku? what do you mean my biafran brother? what do you mean this is 2013.....we dont speak political truths anymore because its a new year?
As Igbo people have stopped creating unneccessary awo topics this 2013, yorubas should reciprocate by not creating Igbo topics.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 11, 2013
dem_people:

Ileke and Andre, happy new year. Say make I hail una as e don tee.
. I didn't even see this. Same to you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by NegroNtns(m): 1:11am On Jan 11, 2013
Ngodigha1:
As Igbo people have stopped creating unneccessary awo topics this 2013, yorubas should reciprocate by not creating Igbo topics.

What igbo threads are you talking about? Bring tjem let me see. I speak to the truth, I dont chase tribal issues.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 4:13am On Jan 11, 2013
@Negro NTns
Always make sure your thread title syncs with the content. You cannot open a thread titled "Chime is kidnapped" and then the content does not allude to it. That's spamming in my opinion.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 11, 2013
afam4eva: @Negro NTns
Always make sure your thread title syncs with the content. You cannot open a thread titled "Chime is kidnapped" and then the content does not alluding to it. That's spamming in my opinion.

mtchewwwwwwww. do you even know what alluding means?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 4:18am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

mtchewwwwwwww. do you even know what alluding means?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 11, 2013
afam4eva:

check up the meaning jare.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 4:41am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

check up the meaning jare.
What does it mean madam? The only thing i got wrong was using the verb instead of a noun wnd i've corrected that.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 11, 2013
afam4eva:
What does it mean madam? The only thing i got wrong was using the verb instead of a noun wnd i've corrected that.

why should he indirectly refer to the topic? Shouldnt the topic DIRECTLY sync with the thread content?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 5:40am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

why should he indirectly refer to the topic? Shouldnt the topic DIRECTLY sync with the thread content?
Isn't that my grouse? He topic title read that Chime has been kidnapped but nowhere in the content did kidnapping come up.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 11, 2013
afam4eva:
Isn't that my grouse? He topic title read that Chime has been kidnapped but nowhere in the content did kidnapping come up.

Your use of allude/alluding is improper.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 5:49am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Your use of allude/alluding is improper.
Synonyms: hint - refer - intimate - suggest - imply - mention
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 11, 2013
afam4eva:
Synonyms: hint - refer - intimate - suggest - imply - mention

You're all wrong but I'm too sleepy to argue about it jare
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by oilyngbati1: 5:51am On Jan 11, 2013
@ mod(s), can you guys stop hiding my post. I was responding in kind to a rude poster and all of a sudden my post(s) were hidden while that of the rude poster was untamperred with....what is nairaland coming to? May be, it's time I moved unto a better forum embarassed
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 5:52am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

You're all wrong but I'm too sleepy to argue about it jare
How i'm i wrong? Explain pls...it shouldn't take more than a few seconds to explain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.