Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (225890 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
Seun:
Yes, your activities definitely contributed a lot to the forum. I really appreciate everything you've done for Nairaland.

Seun, your speaking from both sides of your mouth in this thread is embarrassing me too. In one breathe you will accuse me of abdicating my duty (not moderating, only doing awards, giving silly excuse etc), in another breathe you will acknowledge my efforts as positive. Same thread. And this is affecting my mood swing too.

But knowing you, I feel for you. I know you are one gentleman that only needs to be a little more decisive rather than juggling many objectives together, trying to pease everyone. With your level of attainment, candidly, I think you should have gone beyond this. Know it or not, you are no longer an average Joe in Nigeria. You are an icon, as owner of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
Seun is actually my very good friend. He is a great guy, honestly. Even off-Nairaland, we maintain cordial relationship. Just yesterday, he offered me type C Nairaland advert for free, for a private project I needed to advertise. That is Seun for you.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
@Seun & Jarus:

I wish all these ur stories can reduce the price of my username in "IGBUDU" market...??

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
Jarus: Seun is actually my very good friend. He is a great guy, honestly. Even off-Nairaland, we maintain cordial relationship. Just yesterday, he offered me type C Nairaland advert for free, for a private project I needed to advertise. That is Seun for you.
An appeasement so the god's can be quiet ehn!
We quiet understand your grievances and trust me I wouldn't even take a Nairaland Mod appointment on a platter of gold.
So Mr Jarus e pele o!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
Jarus: Seun is actually my very good friend. He is a great guy, honestly. Even off-Nairaland, we maintain cordial relationship. Just yesterday, he offered me type C Nairaland advert for free, for a private project I needed to advertise. That is Seun for you.
eyaaah! That is very nice of Seun o! "sobs"
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by manny4life(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ah Mr Seun, I need to call you out on this one o,

1. The way you're going about this Jarus termination is getting a lot of folks on nerves, I use to support you but there was a very post that got me. As a leader and administrator, you need to stick to decisiveness. You shouldn't come to public to discuss whether Jarus quit because he couldn't moderate or not. This is a very touchy issue for lots of people, and you got to be diplomatic with the truth. Your decision isn't what was challenged, but your approach and words used led to so many issues.

Simply, you have issued an initial statement about two weeks ago, anyone who still brings it up, simply refer them to the post, period. This unnecessary fiasco between you and him is just uncalled for and distasteful. Honestly though, you do lack PR skills, something you should work on. PR isn't about lying if I may correct you, it's about communication and information aka "DAMAGE CONTROL", how you choose to control the damage either true lies or the truth, is up to you.

2. I really do think that while you don't mean it at heart to speak out of turn, I honestly do believe that you should evaluate certain choice of words before you speak. I remember on one thread where you announced that you're looking for a driver in Sango ota, Odunnu (if I'm correct) stated that she'll be interested if it was a PR spokesperson position. IMO humble opinion, I really do think you should create the position for yourself.

Lots of people can handle the truth, but the approach to the truth is shouldn't be way off mark. If you cannot control how you approach certain stuff, it's ok to get someone who speaks on your behalf. In everything you do, reputation matter. This is my own humble opinion for you.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by felifeli: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
Seun: @felifeli: You're receiving spam messages because you posted your email on this public thread: www.nairaland.com/263667/matured-man-looking-matured-lady. We apologize for allowing you to post your email address publicly without warning you, and in the future we'll try our best to ensure that members are dissuaded from posting their email addresses publicly, once we figure out a pleasant way to do so. Please try to remove your email address from that thread, by modifying your post. This will prevent spammers from harvesting your email address. Thanks a million for letting us know about the challenge you were having.

Thank you sir, I have deleted the errant post. As an extra protection pleased delete me from any marketing mailing list that exists. Pleasure knowing you. Good bye.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
@manny4life: thanks for the suggestion, but I am a scientist at heart and I am always experimenting with different ways of doing things. Sometimes my experiments work out and the results are fantastic, and at other times they fail but I learn a lot. I will not short-circuit this learning process for the sake of maintaining a fake reputation. I will not live in fear of public disapproval. If I am bad, it is only fair to let people know that I am bad, so they can protect themselves. But I don't think I am bad. I really appreciate your concern for my reputation, though. Thanks!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
manny4life and his unwarranted long a*ss posts. Jeez, no one freaking wants to read all that sh1t. .....keep it short or get lost!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
felifeli: Thank you sir, I have deleted the errant post. As an extra protection pleased delete me from any marketing mailing list that exists. Pleasure knowing you. Good bye.
I'm pleased to inform you that there is no marketing mailing list. We do not provide your email address to 3rd parties or moderators, except the people you send personal messages to. However, your email has probably been added to various mailing lists due to that public post, and you may need to unsubscribe from each one and mark all mails from the ones you can't unsubscribe from as spam.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by manny4life(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
Shollypopz: manny4life and his unwarranted long a*ss posts. Jeez, no one freaking wants to read all that sh1t. .....keep it short or get lost!

Ah, you think you'll get me today? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In fact, I'll write much longer epistle next time just so that you can fade away tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nitrogen(m): 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
Seun: @manny4life: thanks for the suggestion, but I am a scientist at heart and I am always experimenting with different ways of doing things. Sometimes my experiments work out and the results are fantastic, and at other times they fail but I learn a lot. I will not short-circuit this learning process for the sake of maintaining a fake reputation. I will not live in fear of public disapproval. If I am bad, it is only fair to let people know that I am bad, so they can protect themselves. But I don't think I am bad. I really appreciate your concern for my reputation, though. Thanks!
what are you saying?? Nawa o, Seun, please go get someone to always do the talking on your behalf, I beg you cos you 'jabos' a lot.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ishilove: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO:

its because of eediots like you with diseased gums oozing putrid matter that i get banned in the regular forum. i marked your signature for proper engagement on our next meeting. this is not the place for that.
Lwkmd!!!

Rotfl!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ishilove: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
olawalebabs: "soilder come, soilder go".
"Soilder"??

undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by olawalebabs(m): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ishilove:
"Soilder"??

undecided
you know the problem when typing with phones
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ishilove: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
olawalebabs: you know the problem when typing with phones
Err...right... grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Err...right... grin

Abeg make we forget seun osewa and concentrate on Nairaland........ All what seun is doin here na marketing strategy........... It is well known that ''chaos'' promote Nairaland and it makes NL Fun-Fun!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Err...right... grin

Abeg make we forget seun osewa and his vituperations and concentrate on Nairaland........ All what seun is doin here na marketing strategy........... It is well known that ''chaos'' promote Nairaland and it makes NL Fun-Fun!!!

I love Nairaland!!!!

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by oilyngbati1: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
@ Afam and OM4J, can you guys please unban oily_ngbati and oily-Yoruba. I've been banned for over a month and can't post on the forum any longer. I made a request to be unbanned 2 wks ago and nobody respond. I hereby make another request to be unbanned. Thanks!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Odunnu: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
How many active monikers do you want? In case you dont know, having more than one is against forum rules
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by oilyngbati1: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
Odunnu: How many active monikers do you want? In case you dont know, having more than one is against forum rules

I put up those two for them (mods) to choose which one they prefer to unban.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olaone1: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
Take it easy, guys. Seun is not perfect but this doesn't mean we should lay into him with angry, venomous outbursts every day. He knows his weaknesses . . . . he acknowledges them.

I think Jarus is also mature enough to handle this.

All in all, sheathe your sword, guys. Happy new year!

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by AndreUweh(m): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
I'd like to write a book about Mr Osewa someday. He is so lenient, so forgiven and a good sportsman. He listens to the wishes of forumites and treats everyone equally.
In his own website, posters have regularly insulted him yet he has not banned them for eternity. Where in this world has such happened?.
I think Seun was created by Chukwu on a Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 08, 2013
Seun,

You haven't unbanned me.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ypzilanti: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
@*556# has a thread on politics with headline 'All the people that hate Fashola are from the same Tribe'.
Moderator should kindly take note of the tribalism targeted thread.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ogusbaba1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aribisala0(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
Andre Uweh: I'd like to write a book about Mr Osewa someday. He is so lenient, so forgiven and a good sportsman. He listens to the wishes of forumites and treats everyone equally.
In his own website, posters have regularly insulted him yet he has not banned them for eternity. Where in this world has such happened?.
Mr URIAH HEEP visits Nairaland.
Surely there are other things to write books about??
Our friend elevates brownnosing to another level. Na wa O

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ogusbaba1(m): 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
more dis also need to be on the front page tanks https://www.nairaland.com/1155773/lunatic-beheads-lunatic-delta-state
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ogusbaba1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by birdman(m): 12:28am On Jan 09, 2013
Andre Uweh: I'd like to write a book about Mr Osewa someday. He is so lenient, so forgiven and a good sportsman. He listens to the wishes of forumites and treats everyone equally.

Obviously, at half your age, he already shows more maturity than you ever will.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.