Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226185 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2013
berem: no wahala.probably similar thread where i commented is not the one on FP.Thanks. smiley

You are right.

Just checked your posts history and found out you posted on the other thread that was locked and linked to the one on home page:

https://www.nairaland.com/1176336/woman-burns-girl-thighs-hot - the one you posted in

https://www.nairaland.com/1174965/woman-burns-girls-thighs-hot - the one on home page
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nitrogen(m): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2013
OAM4J,

Front page material please:

https://www.nairaland.com/1176137/bloomberg-interviews-sanusi#14040138

Thanks.

Nitrogen.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ogusbaba1(m): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Smartiegurl(f): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
Urrm.....why am i unable to comment at the debate section? Guez i got the right to knw.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
garri (x8):
@Seun:

So because I told you that your should go and check previous debate threads to learn how to organise a debate you decided to ban me, right??

If what I said didn't make sense why did you close the debate thread just after my comment??

cheesy
You were banned for trolling. I closed the thread because we need to go back to the drawing board and try again.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by garrix8: 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
Seun:
You were banned for trolling. I closed the thread because we need to go back to the drawing board and try again.

What do you mean by "trolling"??

Seun I hate to say this, but you just lied.

The only comment I made on that thread is still there for all to see. I said you should check previous debate threads to see how a debate is organised and that what was happening on that thread was thrash.

.. And you mentioned "insult" as a part of the reason for the ban. Is tha above statement actually an insult??

Kindly unban garri (x7) now since it's obvious you meant to ban someone else, or it was a case of transferred aggression due to ur frustration over your obvious inability to organise a simple debate...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aribisala0(m): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
garri (x8):

What do you mean by "trolling"??

Seun I hate to say this, but you just lied.

The only comment I made on that thread is still there for all to see. I said you should check previous debate threads to see how a debate is organised and that what was happening on that thread was thrash.

.. And you mentioned "insult" as a part of the reason for the ban. Is tha above statement actually an insult??

Kindly unban garri (x7) now since it's obvious you meant to ban someone else, or it was a case of transferred aggression due to ur frustration over your obvious inability to organise a simple debate...
He OWNS Nairaland. He said you were trolling = You were trolling.
Why are you people so difficult
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ishilove: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
aribisala0:
Fucck democracy! grin cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aribisala0(m): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Fucck democracy! grin cheesy
Demo Gini?? my fren done be silly!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by garrix8: 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
Seun:

Evidence:

https://www.nairaland.com/1177095/cleric-attacks-el-rufai-jesus-joke#14043413

https://www.nairaland.com/1177095/cleric-attacks-el-rufai-jesus-joke#14043234

https://www.nairaland.com/1176805/reno-omokri-calls-oby-ezekwesili#14042183

Your so-called evidence exposes ur hypocrisy and further proves my point.

How can you Ban me at 3:02pm for something that happened about 9 hours ago.

... And Y didn't you ban the person who started the "PIGGY" insult?? Double standard.. Abi??

Meanwhile you only got to know of the offence few minutes after I directed you to go learn from previous debate threads how to organise a debate.

It's ur site, do as you wish, thank God for my multiple IDs....

I win.... You lose

cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
Just obey the rules and stop trolling and all will be well.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
What determines threads that make front page?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by garrix8: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
Seun: Just obey the rules and stop trolling and all will be well.

Noted!!

So has Garri (x7) been unbanned??

If yes, thanks...

If no....... tongue
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
Seun and mods, I think this should make the front page:

How I got perpetual injunction - Odili
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dewale2k: 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by oilyngbati(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
Honestly, this is the most hypocritical site I've ever come across angry. What was the offence of the ID "oily-Yoruba" that warrants it's ban? Tribalists such as dayokanu, bluetooth, eko ole and other Yorubas are allowed to throw insults, but the minute an Igbo responds in kind, he's banned.....This is why nigeria will remain the way it is forever. What a shame angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aribisala0(m): 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
Please unban oily Yoruba so Nigeria can industrialize

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
aribisala0: Please unban oily Yoruba so Nigeria can industrialize
grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by garrix8: 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
aribisala0: Please unban oily Yoruba so Nigeria can industrialize

Please remember to also unban garri (x7) so that malnutrition can be eradicated from Nigeria...

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by garrix8: 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
aribisala0:

Oya face ur front before I install one dirty slap for that ur ugly face....

cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by phreakabit(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1178299/fake-currency-syndicate-smash-lagos#14062027

[size=18pt]FRONT PAGE ABEG OH! Its a major event. Its even on Channels TV for goodness sake![/size]
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ogusbaba1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiora4life: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
ALL THE HYPOCRISY ON NL WILL NEVER END. SOMEONE TELL ME WHY I WAS BANNED "FIGHTING". Fighting who?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
Obiora4life: ALL THE HYPOCRISY ON NL WILL NEVER END. SOMEONE TELL ME WHY I WAS BANNED "FIGHTING". Fighting who?
What's your original username?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiora4life: 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
What's your original username?

Afam, think very well...

My name should give you clues as to whom I am...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2013
Obiora4life:

Afam, think very well...

Ohh, i get.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
Obiora4life:

Afam, think very well...

the many manipulations of Manny! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiora4life: 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
berem: MANNY cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol... how do u know it's me?

Look me na, I had to create another id because of this..

Ha n'ine, 1million + members. Me sef, I have entered the league of those with two id's
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiora4life: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
berem: the many manipulations of Manny! cheesy cheesy cheesy

How na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.