Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,017 members, 7,859,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226974 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
I request the powers that be except tribal warlord Afam to kindly take a look at my second to this post of mine and determine if afams hiding of my post is justified. This is ridiculous.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
Demdem: I request the powers that be except tribal warlord Afam to kindly take a look at my second to this post of mine and determine if afams hiding of my post is justified. This is ridiculous.
It is justified. Your post was filled with insults upon insults and i had no choice but to hide it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
It is justified. Your post was filled with insults upon insults and i had no choice but to hide it.

Did the goon I qouted insulted me or not? Why didn't u hide his also? Even now u haven't.
Is it because he is part of ur igbo committee on NL?

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
Demdem:

Did the goon I qouted insulted me or not? Why didn't u hide his also? Even now u haven't.
Is it because he is part of ur igbo committee on NL?
Pls direct me to the exact post where he insulted you and i will hide his also.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
Pls direct me to the exact post where he insulted you and i will hide his also.

Please direct me to my post u hid, the insult is vividly clear. Besides being in the same igbo committee as u, surely u will be biase.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
Demdem:

Please direct me to my post u hid, the insult is vividly clear.
I'm not here to play games with you. if you can;t help me then i can't help you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaOmoge: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
Afan, are you bias against Yorubas?

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm not here to play games with you. if you can;t help me then i can't help you.

So u think I am here for fun eh? Anyway, justice has been done by our able mods. Case closed.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Afan, are you bias against Yorubas?
Why do you think so?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaOmoge: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
Why do you think so?

I'm just asking
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

I'm just asking
How come i'm the only one you're asking. You should only ask if you have something on me.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Afan, are you bias against Yorubas?

You all who bent on tribalism will keep whining and crying whenever the MOD take's action.

Now my question to you all is, are you guys trying to tag AFAM ethnic agenda of Nairaland just as you all did to Immigration madam and currently doing to Ihejirika?

You all should stop whining and call a spade a spade.

Take your campaigns to seun office after all AFAM is always AFAM even before the MOD job, what the hell is wrong with you people self.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
How come i'm the only one you're asking. You should only ask if you have something on me.
You get time for that chronic bigot? undecided Na wa for you sef Afam
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaOmoge: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

You all who bent on tribalism will keep whining and crying whenever the MOD take's action.

Now my question to you all is, are you guys trying to tag AFAM ethnic agenda of Nairaland just as you all did to Immigration madam and currently doing to Ihejirika?

You all should stop whining and call a spade a spade.

Take your campaigns to seun office after all AFAM is always AFAM even before the MOD job, what the hell is wrong with you people self.

Shut up, my friend.

Afam4eva:

Because you're the only nonyoruba mod in this section.

Why get defensive over a simple yes or no question?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Shut up, my friend.

Why get defensive over a simple yes or no question?

The bolded is the evidence of what we are talking about, how on earth will an unbiased MOD not ban someone like you in any site?

You go about creating havoc in every thread and expecting to get away with it? naahh not when a MOD like AFAM is in charge. My kind advice to you is leave politics section and move yourself to joke section that is where your talent is urgently needed. failing to heed to my advice then get ready for ban and hidden post because AFAM and his colleague OAM4J is not ready to compromise their duty for any reason.

Meanwhile stop quoting me this place is meant only for complaints not for exchanging words. This will be my last respond to you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaOmoge: 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

The bolded is the evidence of what we are talking about, how on earth will an unbiased MOD not ban someone like you in any site?

You go about creating havoc in every thread and expecting to get away with it? naahh not when a MOD like AFAM is in charge. My kind advice to you is leave politics section and move yourself to joke section that is where your talent is urgently needed. failing to heed to my advice then get ready for ban and hidden post because AFAM and his colleague OAM4J is not ready to compromise their duty for any reason.

Meanwhile stop quoting me this place is meant only for complaints not for exchanging words. This will be my last respond to you.

When you're done licking afam's crusty behind, plz don't forget to come and shine my congo too.

@Afam4eva

Are you biased towards the Yorubas on this forum?

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Capnd143(m): 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

When you're done licking afam's crusty behind, plz don't forget to come and shine my congo too.

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

wait a minute!!! Afam is the only nonyoruba Mod Was that a deliberate...Na wa o!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx10: 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
@Afam:

Produced for your viewing pleasure are posts by ur Biafran Brother. For one who "chest-beats" about fighting tribalism, it's a shame how you've conveniently chosen to ignore his insulting language against northerners.

SMH....

Mad Cow:

A Bastard Aboki like you is only good for two things... Shinning shoes and using you to demonstrate how a suicide bomber explodes..

I will not warn you again!! #ABOKI!!! SHINE MY SHOE!!! angry

Mad Cow:

You are definitely an Aboki, hence a Bastard by default... angry

I already had a civilized discussion on this with Gbawe..

Oya, go back to shinning my shoe you Bastard Aboki!! angry

Mad Cow:

Meanwhile: Aboki na Federal Bastard!

Mad Cow:

Well Said...

You only forgot to add that; ABOKI NA BASTARD!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
Attention Seun and MODS of this section, i need your honest answers.

Is it right for ifyaways to curse everyone out but when the people she cursed retaliate you serve them ban and ifyalways walks free?

Is there any of your rules that empowers ifyalways alone to curse and insult others who does not share her view.

Seun i Implore you to look into this matter and see if the MODS you employed are actually doing the right job.

For avoidance of doubt go through the below thread and see how ifyalays take on everyone with several inappropriate words and abuses and when the people challenged her they got banned and she walks free. Please visit the thread and check from page 13 up wards and see what she have done there today with power of your MODS.

https://www.nairaland.com/1169506/second-eze-ndi-igbo-parliamentary/13

Thanks, hope to see your urgent respond to this issue.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
Seun still waiting for your response to this issue.

9ja_I_hail:

Is it right for ifyaways to curse everyone out but when the people she cursed retaliate you serve them ban and ifyalways walks free?

Is there any of your rules that empowers ifyalways alone to curse and insult others who does not share her view.

Seun i Implore you to look into this matter and see if the MODS you employed are actually doing the right job.

For avoidance of doubt go through the below thread and see how ifyalays take on everyone with several inappropriate words and abuses and when the people challenged her they got banned and she walks free. Please visit the thread and check from page 13 up wards and see what she have done there today with power of your MODS.

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

After investigation, I will like to respond to your post that:

Ifyalways was banned by afam4ever

She complained to the authority about being singled out for ban

In the interest of fairness and justice, Mukina2 banned onlytruth as well

While going through the thread and cleaning the insults, I noticed Malawian and Donchris999's insults and banned them as well.

You can now continue your peaceful discussion on the thread.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
OAM4J:

While going through the thread and cleaning the insults, I noticed Malawian and Donchris999's insults and banned them as well.

You can now continue you peaceful discussion on the thread.

Thanks.

Thanks for your response. Though i would love to add/suggest something to this forum if members opinion is welcomed.

My suggestion is. When problem like this occurred, i think it will be fair and justice well served to punish the architect of that problem as that will serve as warning to others.

If you thoroughly investigate this issue properly, you will realized that Onlytruth didn't abuse this lady rather he only quoting everyone one after the other trying to clarify and explaining things before this woman started insulting him.

The above is my kind suggestion if it is good make use of it, if it is not throw the words away but spare me maybe next time i might come up with more useful idea.

Thank you all.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2013
^Suggestion Noted. Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
So, Mukina2 came to Ndigbo Parliamentary Office and banned our formal Distinguished Eze without consultation because of a lady's gossip. After all effort made by Onlytruth, myself and others to beg Ifyalways to see reason to abandon insult and forget about whatever exchange of words she may have had with Donchris.

Seun, for your information your Staff cannot take us (Nairaland Igbo in Council) for granted. We recognize your authority as the owner of Nairaland but let this be the last that a non Igbo moderator should come to our Parliamentary Office and act foolishly.

Mukina2 should as a matter of urgency with immediate effect lift the ban on Onlytruth.

Mukina2 will ban non Muslims in their section and hide their post for flimsy excuses but will allow Non Igbos to defile Nairaland Ndigbo's hallowed chamber.

Please, please,no matter how heated our issues are, leave us to settle it ourselves

OAM4J:

You can now continue you peaceful discussion on the thread.

Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pygru: 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FreeGlobe(f): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2013
So much drama here.
Afam4ever must refuse to be blackmailed by Demdem, a bigoted chameleon. I wonder why afam only hid his post without banning him. whenever oamj4 hides my innocent post, he spices it with a ban.

Yoroba_omoge is same troll Ileke Idi, do well to ignore her.

That ifyalways is a bitter market woman, I don't know why some folks give her the benefit of attention.

My 2 cents.

PS: Please why was Mr. Globe banned? We need someone like him on this site. His posts are intelligent and no nairalander is taking any offence to them whatsoever. Please unhandy him, I don't want him to leave this site.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
FreeGlobe: So much drama here.
Afam4ever must refuse to be blackmailed by Demdem, a bigoted chameleon. I wonder why afam only hid his post without banning him. whenever oamj4 hides my innocent post, he spices it with a ban.

Yoroba_omoge is same troll Ileke Idi, do well to ignore her.

That ifyalways is a bitter market woman, I don't know why some folks give her the benefit of attention.

My 2 cents.

PS: Please why was Mr. Globe banned? We need someone like him on this site. His posts are intelligent and no nairalander is taking any offence to them whatsoever. Please unhandy him, I don't want him to leave this site.
for calling my Governor a clown, you ought to be banned for life!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mods. Though a few months old, i think this thread should grace the Homepage cos someone is lying here, Either PEJ or Abati

https://www.nairaland.com/1037280/patience-jonathan-not-hospitalized-abati/8#1037280.267

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.