Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,698 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226888 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by vanstanzy(m): 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2013
Hi Mod, i recommend this topic for the frontpage: Clinton on Nigeria: The lessons not learnt. Here is the NL link -

https://www.nairaland.com/1221273/clinton-nigeria-lessons-not-learnt. Thanks!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2013
Obiora4life: You guys will not believe this mod BANNED ME AGAIN,

[size=16pt]MR OAM4J, can you kindly post where I insulted someone IBO?[/size]

Sorry not for you. Corrected.

My apologies.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiora4life: 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2013
omonnakoda: If it was for what you said to me that was harsh like Nani's red card. grin grin

What did I say to you? You and I have been arguing and I stated on my last comment, if the FG adopted Igbo, calling us Ibo instead of IGBO, all bets are off... I said I do not have the time to exchange thrash, SO PLEASE, WHO AND WHERE DID I INSULT SOMEONE AS IBO?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiora4life: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2013
[size=16pt]Their selective justice is just amazing, this is how MR ITCHY FINGER ADMIN BANNED ME FOR SAYING THE SAME WORD THAT OTHERS SAY[/size]
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obiora4life: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
OAM4J:

Sorry not for you. Corrected.

My apologies.

[size=20pt]THANK YOU, AT LEAST, YOU'VE STOOD UP FOR WHAT'S RIGHT ON THIS ONE[/size]
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaOmoge: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
Manny, you need to calm down.

You're acting crazy. It's almost scary.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by manny4life(m): 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Manny, you need to calm down.

You're acting crazy. It's almost scary.

How do you expect me to calm when there's selective justice?

This is how itchy fingers banned me for one week for calling someone same words that Sagamite and others uses, no warning, he just banned me like that and you want me to be calm?

Sorry if it scares anyone, not my intention... Thank God that OAM4J at least stood fairly on this one.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
omonnakoda: If it was for what you said to me that was harsh like Nani's red card. grin grin

No. It was meant for you to cool off, for continuously calling another poster 'Ibo' after my plead.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaOmoge: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
manny4life:

How do you expect me to calm when there's selective justice?

This is how itchy fingers banned me for one week for calling someone same words that Sagamite and others uses, no warning, he just banned me like that and you want me to be calm?

Sorry if it scares anyone, not my intention... Thank God that OAM4J at least stood fairly on this one.

Oya pele.

No more.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:
O ga, na olodo I marry ni? grin

Igbo abi Ibhoe? grin

One is 4 letters, the other is 5 o

Na you people wahala na. So tey I no fit count again embarassed

Odunnu: OAM4J! I imagine you in 'shortnicker' with a tucked in shirt and socks in a canvass. Wielding a big stick. LMAO.
If the politics section people will give you HBP, better swap with Seun.

Thank God say I get a girlfriend like you to cool me off after the stress na cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ifihearam: 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2013
A0M4J
You banned me for 3daa whole me for abusing who abused my president abi?
Is GEJ not a parent?
Why don't you ban those that abuse him.

Well am here to inform you that the battle line has been drawn,is either you ban those insulting my president or you will keep banning me and my multiple accounts from this moment on.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ifihearam: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
And you afam,I dey come for you
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ifihearam: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2013
You ban me just for the fun of it while you leave others,you don't want to cross my line and I bet I will never lose this fight,this is a rape to fairness and equity and as an apostle of truth I will not fold my royal and presidential hand while you do what ever pleases you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
ifihearam: You ban me just for the fun of it while you leave others,you don't want to cross my line and I bet I will never lose this fight,this is a rape to fairness and equity and as an apostle of truth I will not fold my royal and presidential hand while you do what ever pleases you.

ifihearam: A0M4J
Is GEJ not a parent?

Well am here to inform you that the battle line has been drawn,is either you ban those insulting my president or you will keep banning me and my multiple accounts from this moment on.

Oga it is not against the rules of Nairaland that you promised to abide with when you registered to criticize or give an opinion on public figures that might look derogatory/insultive, but it is against the forum rules to insult another poster and his/her family.

What you should do when you think someone assessment of Mr president is wrong/insultive is to provide facts/reasons why you think the poster is wrong and not insult the poster or his family in return.

I am only making sure the forum is habitable for all by ensuring everyone abides by the rules

I remain your loyal servant-moderator. I can not fight with you sir, I dont worth the stress.

Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2013
ifihearam: A0M4J
Is GEJ not a parent?

Honourarium grin, u mean the retardeen right? grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
Mods another one here

Sam Milla: Aren't you a slowpoke? How clean are the places where mama iyabo and co sell amala and ewedu?
You Yoruba fucktardds wanna make me turn to a tribalist here on nl and when i do, there will be no hiding place for you.

BTW every tokunbo engine has increased up to 10%.

Camry engine: Dec 2012 - 200,000.
Camry engine: March 2013 - 220,000.
Oga Fash, we will get our money from your people.

https://www.nairaland.com/1222019/lagos-re-opens-ladipo-market/1#14707703

Bigot Afam take note
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
dayokanu: Mods another one here

https://www.nairaland.com/1222019/lagos-re-opens-ladipo-market/1#14707703

Bigot Afam take note
Next time use the report button and i'm not the only mod here. You can do the reporting without copying me.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
Next time use the report button and i'm not the only mod here. You can do the reporting without copying me.

The reporting here is so that everyone would see how you handle your folks with kid gloves when they violate the same law set by you
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by manny4life(m): 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
Wahala dey for NL... Thanks to Seun, this is what NL has degenerated ito, haven for tribal punches..
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
Afam4eva:

You Posted the Rules!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by vanstanzy(m): 1:30am On Mar 12, 2013
vanstanzy: Hi Mod, i recommend this topic for the frontpage: Clinton on Nigeria: The lessons not learnt. Here is the NL link -

https://www.nairaland.com/1221273/clinton-nigeria-lessons-not-learnt. Thanks!

This is my complaint right here. I seem to have a problem with this vanstanzy guy.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Demdem(m): 5:30am On Mar 12, 2013
Afam4eva:

I see nothing wrong in what he has done. If u can ban peeps and publicize it on threads why can't we also recommend those that needs to be banned based on ur rules on threads.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Onyegecha(f): 7:24am On Mar 12, 2013
Please i cannot find the create new topic button. May i know why? cheers
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB1: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
Mod, please deliver PointB from the jaws of your spambot. grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
PointB*:
Mod, please deliver PointB from the jaws of your spambot. grin grin

You have been unbanned and your post is now visible. Sorry about it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
OAM4J:

You have been unbanned and your post is now visible. Sorry about it.

Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ACM10: 9:32am On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:

Ibos nearly half in Ife UI and UNILAG? So assuming Ibos are nearly half say 40% how many percentage are SS/MB and How many Percentage are Yorubas? fill in the gaps as you wish

Most oil industry emplyment are by MNC and nothing to do with govt. So spin another lie.

www.nairaland.com/1222556/north-south-west-stealing-nigeria-common#14715520

Can someone deal with this dude immediately?

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Inik(m): 9:58am On Mar 13, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Arysexy(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
@ OAM4J, y ban 4kmuukina for tribalism when there was no hidden or tribalistic post from his comments? Is dis not witch hunting?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
ACM10:

www.nairaland.com/1222556/north-south-west-stealing-nigeria-common#14715520

Can someone deal with this dude immediately?
you never see anything. when i said it before that dayo reasons with his scrotum, you guys thought i was merely cracking a joke. una don use una eyes see am. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.