Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,533 members, 7,847,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (226738 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:36am On Mar 14, 2013
c.fours:

I think we need Seun to officially announce if he will accept your posts as being representative of all igbo posters on nairaland.
because you are an individual here just as anybody else. your comments aren't anymore important or "official" than anybody else's no matter what you call yourself, titles and all. Let those "igbos" come on here individually to make their complaints.

Seun, please let us know if you accept Onlytruth as some igbo king here on nairaland who has a right to decide for other igbos + gain increased privileges on Nairaland for being some NL igbo king. and ability to speak on behalf of hundreds/thousands of other people.
can't these igbos he talks about come and speak for themselves? how do we know "onlytruth" is telling the truth when we have no evidence except for maybe private message communication between him and his groupies who in reality only number in tens at most (usually it is the liars and crooks who use this kind of username to cover their real identity. because truth always speaks for itself)
Do we need Seun 's approval for our Eze to be recognized? Did he or any other non igbos participate in electing our Eze? If you don't know anything about igbo traditions, you better visit the culture section. FYI, the Eze ndi igbo nairaland and every other Eze in igboland speaks on behalf of igbos.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by cfours: 3:39am On Mar 14, 2013
itsekiri89:
Dude, you really mean business with this position.
Uncle Dayo,
We need our own Eze NdiYoruba o.

LOL na so we see am o cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 3:41am On Mar 14, 2013
itsekiri89:

Uncle Dayo,

Yorubas are very confident people who can hold their own individually

We dont need an Internet ego trip to give us some form of importance

Eze is only meant for those who are not relevant in real life so they can have the internet Eze to hang on to

I am Oyo and they say "Aji sebi Oyo laari Oyo kiise bi baba enikankan"

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:42am On Mar 14, 2013
itsekiri89:

Uncle Dayo,

taaa! Oba or Baale is better. Dayo should be installed as one. it's long overdue. grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by manny4life(m): 3:45am On Mar 14, 2013
c.fours:

I think we need Seun to officially announce if he will accept your posts as being representative of all igbo posters on nairaland.
because you are an individual here just as anybody else. your comments aren't anymore important or "official" than anybody else's no matter what you call yourself, self-title and all. Let those "igbos" come on here individually to make their complaints.

Seun, please let us know if you accept Onlytruth as some igbo king here on nairaland who has a right to decide for other igbos + gain increased privileges on Nairaland for being some NL igbo king. and ability to speak on behalf of hundreds/thousands of other people.
can't these igbos he talks about come and speak for themselves? how do we know "onlytruth" is telling the truth when we have no evidence except for maybe private message communication between him and his groupies who in reality only number in tens at most (usually it is the liars and crooks who use this kind of username to cover their real identity. because truth always speaks for itself)

Lol,

Your sarcastic attempt to ridicule us has FAILED, DOA--- DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

Seun does not need to officially announce or recognize shitt, we elected him and he accepted, by virtue of accepting the mandate alone means that he speaks for the majority. Whether Seun accepts him or not or his office is irrelevant because the work he does reflects not on NL but Ndigbo on NL..

He has his personal comments as well as official comments, again, you can't tell people than the people themselves how to run their business. I believe we ndigbo have addressed what constitutes an "official statement"

If Igbos have numerously complained about it, yet nothing happened, then I think it's in the best interest that other join in and have a say. In this case, the elected persons are no excepted (Eze Included).

Unless, you're Igbo, don't speak for us. We have addressed our issues within ourselves, as a matter of fact, you're right, we communicate outside NL. What is the harm there, and in fact, we're about to drive communication to a greater height... Again, what is the problem?

Quit minding our business, and just focus on the issue..

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by YorubaOmoge: 4:19am On Mar 14, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Mods,

[size=18pt]Why do I keep seeing same igbos insulting Yorubas? And many using multiple IDs simultaneously. I.e nwando/babyosisi.

Afamaeva, as an Igbo and a mod, you're supposed to be unbiased and fair.

Please fix the problem.
[/size]

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gboliwe: 5:30am On Mar 14, 2013
Is this now a discussion thread?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 14, 2013
Onlytruth: @ALL Mods of this Section

There have been several reports by Igbo posters alleging that they are being banned for actions which Yoruba posters readily embark upon with total impunity.
Sometimes dayokanu instigates attacks and insults, and when Igbo posters respond, they are banned.

This is an official complaint from Eze Ndigbo Nairaland.

Such biased moderating of this Section should stop in the interest of peace and "cleanliness" of this Section.

Respect is reciprocal.

I take it that the owner of this site will not allow his site to be used as a platform for attacking the Igbo Nation.

Like I have said severally, we are not totally powerless here.

Let the rules apply to all equally.

A word is enough for the wise. cool

What will you do - open a thread? Here we go again with the delusions of grandeur

i blame seun for allowing you lot to run this nonsense

the peeps in nigeria villagesquare won't stand for this eze ndigbo nonsense, but then again, they don't have the army of jobless losers looking for some form of relevance

abeg onlytruth scan and upload your ezendigbo business card

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2013
We will address this issue when someone creates a separate thread for it. Nairaland moderators will no longer post about the Ibo/Igbo issue here.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2013
Seun: We will address this issue when someone creates a separate thread for it. Nairaland moderators will no longer post about the Ibo/Igbo issue here.

stop minding this peeps. they whine about all things.even afams is tired of all this nitwits
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2013
All discussions about the Ibo vs Igbo debate should go here: https://www.nairaland.com/1225161/ibo-versus-igbo-imbroglio
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by takedat(m): 10:18am On Mar 14, 2013
@Mods/Admin,

Kindly consider this post for Home page!

www.nairaland.com/1224162/apc-registration-new-facts-cast!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
oyb:

What will you do - open a thread? Here we go again with the delusions of grandeur

i blame seun for allowing you lot to run this nonsense

the peeps in nigeria villagesquare won't stand for this eze ndigbo nonsense, but then again, they don't have the army of jobless losers looking for some form of relevance

abeg onlytruth scan and upload your ezendigbo business card

Bros, eleyi po now grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dede1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
OAM4J:

I am not interested in debating this, but I will like to have your evidences please, just for my own personal knowledge. Thanks.

Please approach Google and type Yoruba Nigeria.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dede1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
Afam4eva:

One thing is certain. The correct spelling and pronunciation is Igbo and not Ibo. But that doesn't make Ibo derogatory. It's unfortunate that some Igbos and other Nigerians have adopted the white man's way of calling the Igbos. Even Achebe, Azikiwe and other prominent Igbos have always used the term Ibo. That doesn't make it right and that doesn't also make it derogatory. OAM4J was actually ready to start banning people for using Ibo instead of Igbo but i explained to him that it will set a bad precedence if we do because we also have to start banning people for typing Enugu instead of Enugwu, Ibusa instead of Igbo-uzor and Anambra instead of Omanbala. We may even need to start banning people for typing Chichi instead of Chinyere, Chioma etc. It will also not be ideal to ban someone who has known it as Ibo all his life and comes to Nairaland and be banned without knowing that it's wrong to type Ibo. My Igbo brothers, i think this is one fight we have to let slide. I'm Igbo but i don't find it derogatory to be called Ibo because Ibo along with Ibo are been used in official and even cultural documents. What we have to strive to do is to educate people on the right way to refer to Igbos and not punish people for doing what they never thought was wrong.

Ikenna.

Please Mr. Wiseman, what makes Yoruba, Yooba or Yoro.ba derogatory? It is even unfathomable that Yoruba moderators and owner on this forum had decreed that Yoro.ba is derogatory and went further make the use of the word cumbersome.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Dede1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
I do not give a ratazz what anybody decides to call any ethnic group in Nigeria. It is moronic and poor arrogation of moral policing by moderators to ban people who used certain words for certain ethnicities in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.