Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

93damsel's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 93damsel's Profile / 93damsel's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Entertainment / Re: January Born Nairalanders..mit Ya Bufdae Mates by 93damsel(f): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
chimimi:
Jan 31st.....

my birthday mate
Literature / Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by 93damsel(f): 12:09am On Aug 19, 2016
hmmmmmm, Oyin, well done in more than a million ways, youngcc on point.
Romance / Romantic Or Trashy? by 93damsel(f): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
Guys, abeg can you lick your wife/ girlfriends feet/ toes.
Romance / Virginity Old Fashion Or Treasure? by 93damsel(f): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
Virginity, virginity, some people see it as trash, while some see it as a treasure, what is it ti you?
Literature / Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by 93damsel(f): 3:38pm On May 27, 2016
Glued to this story like kilode.
Literature / Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by 93damsel(f): 4:19pm On May 25, 2016
Oyinprince:
grin You better confess now that I'm still single o, 'u' and 'your' no start with the same alphabet

Kikikikiki
Literature / Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by 93damsel(f): 2:01pm On May 24, 2016
GenyEbere:
Mitchyy I sight you lol
Oyinprince today na my baiday o pls sama me with one tarababy episode

Happy birthday to u Geny Dear long life nd prosperity

1 Like

Literature / Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by 93damsel(f): 10:18pm On May 23, 2016
Guys, if u r yet to read A NEW CREATION you are really missing fa, it's so suspense filled and u will love to know wots gonna happen in the next episode

OYIN 1000 twale to u.

I just love u.............................................................. Abegi stop stretching your neck I just love your work ni o.
Literature / Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by 93damsel(f): 11:43am On May 23, 2016
Swearest:
I just hope her madness wnt make her kill jeffrey

No she won't
Literature / Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by 93damsel(f): 9:44pm On May 22, 2016
Hmm hmmm May God help tarasha cox all she has been doing it's not her fault but she has been psychologically changed, u think say it's easy since she was a small girl I just feel for her and all the trauma she has been true, but OYINprince pls don't let anything happen to both Henry and omotara o plzzzzzzzzzzzz
Fashion / Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by 93damsel(f): 6:32pm On May 18, 2016
Madamval, pls wot will be the measurement of d crotch depth at the waist , am not talking about the length down the hip, but the width at the waist
Education / Re: Pictures People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Get. by 93damsel(f): 6:46pm On May 11, 2016
1. We are happy/2x we know we r we r sure we r iya Bola ti sebe......Odun
2.sanda lili sanda lili am a doctor in my country every body knows me well if u look me up and down you will know that is true.

What of KITO sandal.......
Gone are those days with those innocent looking face, not now again when d EYES have seen the sea and the ocean.
Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Cannot Cook? by 93damsel(f): 6:04pm On May 09, 2016
Guys what do you think about marrying a lady who can not cook.
Education / Re: If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby by 93damsel(f): 12:28am On May 08, 2016
Seriously this has helped me a lot, cox if I want to do sumtin bad I will remember that my parent may beat me or report me to my teachers that OMO YI O KI N GBORAN, but children of now a days behave the way they like cox they know u won't beat them, even in the schoo wia I teach it's a law that u must not beat.
But those days r tough o, I do put on like 3 skirt bcoz I was d stubborn type.
Fashion / Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by 93damsel(f): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
Pls I also need d e-book my acc is 93damsel@gmail.com thank u so much
Jokes Etc / Re: If U Lick This Sweet And You Are Yet To Marry, Go To Night Vigil Tonight by 93damsel(f): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
I licked it, and I even made it but never marry -ekana asa- that's how we call it in oyo
Jokes Etc / Re: If You Didn't Lick This Ice Cream, You Are An Indomie Generation ...lol by 93damsel(f): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
Yes o we call it condesi in oyo
Politics / Re: How Much Is Fuel Selling Arround You? by 93damsel(f): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
#170 in oyo town
Romance / Re: Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? by 93damsel(f): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
Kikikiki Olx loading.........

1 Like

Romance / Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by 93damsel(f): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
priscaoge:

Obviously U have been dating d wrong guys out there, that made u believe that once a girl washes her guys cloths or cooks for him, She's a slave! Change Ur circle of friends and I bet u, u will worship d ground he steps on.

Yes I was brought up to be homely, To be a well DOMESTICATED African Woman! To be an Igbo girl! Most especially to be a WOMAN! I believe u don't have problem with that. Biko stop spamming my comments, I have every right to drop my opinion and I NEVER mentioned Ur moniker! I don't have problem with people that has low IQ, my problem is U mentioning me! Stop already Madam! Thank U!

Abeg no vex biko.
Romance / Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by 93damsel(f): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
Triaction2790:

even u sef know say na true. d ones wey u send me dtill dy my phone ooo....

Lolz, for your mind kikikikiki
Romance / Re: Should I Tell Her I've Never Done It Before by 93damsel(f): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
My advice is to stay intact fa, ur dignity is ur pride #stayintact
Romance / Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by 93damsel(f): 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
vislabraye:

So asking him for money to pay your bills, to buy you Iphone 6, Brazillian hair and the likes are not abominationb?

Don't get me all wrong ladies too should not become a liability the reason why normal people are not handicapped is because they should be able to work and have their own money even handicap people work
.............so LADIES DON'T TURN MEN INTO ATM MACHINE O
Romance / Is Sex Love? by 93damsel(f): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2016
But why is it common now adays that men tell ladies that IF YOU DON'T HAVE SEX WITH ME YOU DON'T LOVE ME.
The question is "Is sex love"
Romance / Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by 93damsel(f): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2016
Revolva:
ladies must do 1 4 6 7 now adays unless that lady ......no go see husband marry grin

Haba!!!!

3 Likes

Romance / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by 93damsel(f): 9:53am On Apr 13, 2016
1. Living in the same room or sleeping on the same bed with a man who is not married to you (it is abomination)

3. Wearing the engagement ring of a man u don't knw his family (you are wasting your time and blocking Goes blessing)

4. Cooking food regularly and washing clothes for your boyfriend (slavery attitude)

5. Disobeying your parents for d sake of a man you are dating (it is stupidity)

6. Giving sex to a man simply because he promised to marry you (haba! Na u be d oldest woman on earth)

7. Sending your unclad pix to ur boyfriend (shame on u that is wot he will tell you whenever u tell him is over)

8. Why will your boyfriend beat u and u saying I can't do without him (hmmm you need deliverance)
Don't be too desperate in the matter of relationship as some people will be desperate to read the next number not noticing that no 2 is missing. All things will come to place at Gods appropriate time.

188 Likes 17 Shares

Jokes Etc / When Your Ex Is Pregnant For A Bike Man by 93damsel(f): 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
If you see your ex pregnant for a bike man what will you do?

Education / Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by 93damsel(f): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
dejavuh0007:
Guys I just checked my admission status with my 2010 jamb result and I discovered I was given admission. Pls do I still need to do regularization?

U don't need any regularization again
Education / Re: What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard? by 93damsel(f): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Am I know u before

2 Likes

Literature / Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by 93damsel(f): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Oyinprince, pls more update oooooooooo, I dey beg ni mi o sako
Entertainment / Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by 93damsel(f): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2016
Mine is Olamide
Literature / Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by 93damsel(f): 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
#speechless# oyinprince more grace o, hope omotara will not end up dead just because of love? * Finger crossed *

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.