Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (67007 Views)

Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by donbenedict(m): 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
I so like number 7 grin
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Damsexy18(f): 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
400billionman:

My dear i tire. A lady came to my house and spent 4 weeks, she refused cooking or shopping for the house, even when i offered her money. But she eats the one i cook, claiming we aint married. Did little or no house cleaning.

She kept claiming visitor for 4 good weeks and mind you she didnt offer sex.

What kind of mentality is that ? She put pressure on my cooking, shopping and doubled my chores while offering nothing in return.

Men dey endure things.
you try gan ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Jossibest(m): 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
Tell dem..if dey will hea..expecially dat ring dey put on paradin it on d street..dey tink dey ar wise..smbdy dat hu u gv all ur life to an in return u just a sex slave.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
priscaoge:

If u read my comment very well, I said "If I spend a weekend in his house". Cooking or doing his laundry doesn't mean I will make it my point of duty or a constant thing! I myself visit once in a long while, so if I happen to come n meet any dirty cloth, I will wash it n prepare something for him n put in d fridge before I travel! It's a normal thing. All other chores will be when we get married!
I cook well well that year. I even turn akpu join... it wasn't slavery to me, I love cooking_ makes me kinda happy and relevant...lols.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by precisionindepth: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
latinoKingdom:
lol but cooking is devil's will? Lol some girls self ha ha
Thou shall not submit to the temptation of the flesh..cooking regularly for a boyfriend is one
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by capip120(m): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
priscaoge:
Even with d rate at which guys expose ladies unclad pics online, so many idiotic n senseless girls still do that Now in d name of "Love" or doing something crazy n fun with Ur Boo.. Ka'm nukwa undecided

No8: Ladies should know when to walk away from any abusive relationship. He slaps u now that u guys are just boyfriend and girlfriend, have u ever imagined what will become of u when he finally walks u down d Alter?

I see nothing wrong in washing his clothes or cooking for him. That doesn't make me a slave! If I spend the weekend in his house and he has some dirty clothes in his laundry basket, do I need Amadioha to tell me to wash them and keep his closet neat? Or do I need Sango to tell me to cook n stock his fridge? I love to see my man eat n appreciate my delicacies! That will make me know d food he likes most, how he love it to be prepared etc. Now I know he love Ofe Oha, Ofe Onugbu(Bitter leaf soup) Ofe akwu, Ukwa and Jollof rice and appreciates how I cook them. So Op tell me, if I allow him to be patronizing Mamaput and Crunches, how will I know this? cheesy cheesy cheesy Well different strokes for different folks! Whatever rocks my boat might sink Urs! To me this very one isn't slavery as long as I don't live in his house with him..........

Mod::
An African adage says... "A way to a man's heart is through his stomach"
I been no wan comment but after I read this your comment I change my mind. Kai!!! This girl you get sense well well. You be your mama pikin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Gwan2(m): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
oluamid:

Bros, I know say different folks been get different stokes but... All the things you talk na wash!

See, for someone like me, forming hard to get is not likely to get you anywhere. Why, you ask. Well, why not? At different times in the past I've been with different types of ladies. Some took their time to agree, others did within a week of making my intentions known.

I have learnt, however, that how long it took for them to agree had no bearing on the relationship whatsover. Yeah, we all like a game. But once she says yes, all that time and effort becomes meaningless and its what she does from there onwards that matters. Yeah, a girl should not be cheap, but I think if a girl likes you and she's free then what stops her from saying yes to your advances when she knows she'll eventually say so. That's how a lot of ladies lose their future husbands all in the name of playing hard to get.

Well, like I said: different folks with different strokes.
I must comment ur maturity in response, I rarely giv replays to mentions coz som peeps on diz forum juz hav a one way reasoning,,anything contrary dnt count.
Firstly, maybe I wasn't comprehensive enough or u totally misinterpreted my submission.....I am not an advocate of hard to get either.....wat I simply meant was while in a relationship dnt throw urself all over a guy..suffocating and choking his tym up....I mean ur always in my house at my beck n calls, give me sex at my beck n call, cook at my beck n call etc......common d naturally man in you will most tyms tryna fyn fault in diz gal that wil create acrimony to free u up, it might take long but it certainly where most of such relationships ends......Although there are som exceptions to my submission of course.
To ur last point.....U came to my house with little resistance or without pulling some "I will get back to you if perhaps i can make it " kinda stunt atleast to appear not so cheap and put up an easy going access to my not too sophisticated advances at the initial stages......common man,as I said we wil definitely get along n enjoy our moment while it last...Buh as I said my enthusiasm wil be deflated n maybe might be regain by som certain actions of urz during our moments..,..
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by ifeajikap(m): 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

My same question.

Anyway permit me to add it.

2. Stop giving him head, except he is your husband.
u give sex u don't give head, wu u deceiving

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by 93damsel(f): 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
vislabraye:

So asking him for money to pay your bills, to buy you Iphone 6, Brazillian hair and the likes are not abominationb?

Don't get me all wrong ladies too should not become a liability the reason why normal people are not handicapped is because they should be able to work and have their own money even handicap people work
.............so LADIES DON'T TURN MEN INTO ATM MACHINE O
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by TrumpDonald(m): 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Revolva:
ladies must do 1 4 6 7 now adays unless that lady ......no go see husband marry grin

Na..7 no follow. But u are on point wit 1 4 and 6 wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by joshrare(m): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
93damsel:
1. Living in the same room or sleeping on the same bed with a man who is not married to you (it is abomination)

3. Wearing the engagement ring of a man u don't knw his family (you are wasting your time and blocking Goes blessing)

4. Cooking food regularly and washing clothes for your boyfriend (slavery attitude)

5. Disobeying your parents for d sake of a man you are dating (it is stupidity)

6. Giving sex to a man simply because he promised to marry you (haba! Na u be d oldest woman on earth)

7. Sending your unclad pix to ur boyfriend (shame on u that is wot he will tell you whenever u tell him is over)

8. Why will your boyfriend beat u and u saying I can't do without him (hmmm you need deliverance)
Don't be too desperate in the matter of relationship as some people will be desperate to read the next number not noticing that no 2 is missing. All things will come to place at Gods appropriate time.

@op

My girlfriend left me yesterday and call off our relationship because I refuse her coming to cohabit with me....
She told me to get a separate apartment of my own where she will be in charge and I told her am not ready for the raz ma tazz that will follow since then we have been having issues.. Anyways she indirectly wants me to assume the responsibility of her father but I nor gree.. I have inherited enof make she wait make we tie d knot...
Surprise yesterday she called and started giving excuse to break up that her family said they should not marry from other tribe, she thinks am heart broken but am not

Op that's to tell u that the ladies are even more eager to do those things, so pls stop beating a dead horse..
***pen down***
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
priscaoge:

So after cooking his food I should live it in d pot? That's what I mean by stocking his fridge and of course na em go bring money for food cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Madam calm Ur nerves, he's not handicapped or can't wash his cloths, if u believe that when u wash Ur boyfriend's cloth u are a slave then so be it, me I see absolutely nothing wrong in that. I have elder brothers n their Babes do come around once in a while n do stuffs for them, that doesn't change anything.

And I'm relaxing and seeing a movie with it already cheesy... Thanks jare kiss

They are two different things. Relationship is all about Respect and understanding. Like I said, what rocks my boat might sink urs. My previous comment is my opinion wink

U are wlcmgrin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Joy1706:

Yes she's doing him a favour. You can ask me why
Oya why?
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by maureen546: 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
True talk LWKMH oooo
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by priscaoge(f): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

I cook well well that year. I even turn akpu join... it wasn't slavery to me, I love cooking_ makes me kinda happy and relevant...lols.

Lwkmd cheesy Nne no be small thing ooo, not slavery jare! Lol... No wonder u be correct chef, my first time of eating Achara soup must be in Ur house tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by priscaoge(f): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
capip120:

I been no wan comment but after I read this your comment I change my mind. Kai!!! This girl you get sense well well. You be your mama pikin grin grin grin

I talk am as e be naa cheesy cheesy cheesy Thanks wink wink
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by missyadorable(f): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

na wa oh. So you can sleep in a guy's house?

Abeg ma house dey available. It's obvious that you are not a virgin.

Yes,I am not a virgin..No married preggy woman is a virgin, Am not holy Mary
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by unapapadeycraze: 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
missyadorable:

Yes,I am not a virgin..No married preggy woman is a virgin, Am not holy Mary

minute statement containing a lot of messages. I will help you elucidatecheesy.

So you mean you are married and your husband met you as a tear rubber? A picture or adonbilivit.

Post a picture of you now mk i see whether pregnancy fit you. Dats if you are actually saying the truth.
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by mastermind1759(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
If she does none of dis tins hw wud discern she is good wife to av?I tink she shldnt do it stupidly.my thought
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by justmenoni: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Op naija ladies?
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Mrcapability7: 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
priscaoge:
Even with d rate at which guys expose ladies unclad pics online, so many idiotic n senseless girls still do that Now in d name of "Love" or doing something crazy n fun with Ur Boo.. Ka'm nukwa undecided

No8: Ladies should know when to walk away from any abusive relationship. He slaps u now that u guys are just boyfriend and girlfriend, have u ever imagined what will become of u when he finally walks u down d Alter?

I see nothing wrong in washing his clothes or cooking for him. That doesn't make me a slave! If I spend the weekend in his house and he has some dirty clothes in his laundry basket, do I need Amadioha to tell me to wash them and keep his closet neat? Or do I need Sango to tell me to cook n stock his fridge? I love to see my man eat n appreciate my delicacies! That will make me know d food he likes most, how he love it to be prepared etc. Now I know he love Ofe Oha, Ofe Onugbu(Bitter leaf soup) Ofe akwu, Ukwa and Jollof rice and appreciates how I cook them. So Op tell me, if I allow him to be patronizing Mamaput and Crunches, how will I know this? cheesy cheesy cheesy Well different strokes for different folks! Whatever rocks my boat might sink Urs! To me this very one isn't slavery as long as I don't live in his house with him..........

Are you from Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Dantalla(m): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
priscaoge:

just check ur pix, you look like a good cook......correct girl

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Faru1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ehyaaa point number 2 was inside that Lagos -calabar rail project that was removed from the budget. or you find it?
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by domopps(m): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
Please Op what does a lady now do in a relationship?

Since all the above mentioned are Abomination !

Cheeeeers
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by AbrahamLincoln(m): 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
400billionman:

My dear i tire. A lady came to my house and spent 4 weeks, she refused cooking or shopping for the house, even when i offered her money. But she eats the one i cook, claiming we aint married. Did little or no house cleaning.

She kept claiming visitor for 4 good weeks and mind you she didnt offer sex.

What kind of mentality is that ? She put pressure on my cooking, shopping and doubled my chores while offering nothing in return.

Men dey endure things.

fool lipsrsealed

sorry cheesy
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Dblpleasure(f): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Gwan2:
Secularism, westernization and materialism have taken away the little integrity and morality left in most female folks...
I gat som little tym at d momentl..so lemme while it away here eventhough I know wat am puttin out is juz a shear waste of tym to many...
What som galz dnt knw is dat most guyz lyk me cherish a scare and hard to get "resources"....Yep if u throw urself at me..we wil get along n enjoy d moment while it last...bt belief you me, u ain't my ideal gal. what baffles me most is that am stil in search 4 that gal that wil clear my doubt
My sister wedded a forthnight ago...I saw her beautiful frnd n ask my sis of her number...Although d damsel saw me driving helter shelter during d wedding bt she never knew am related to d celebrant....Fast forward, I called her n we got along on phone,,after lyk 3days I dint called n she dint call either...inside me I was impressed, my passion reignited 4 her....after a week without communication she den placed a missed call 3 dayz back....I called back and told her abt my tight schedule as d reason 4 nt calling dat long....I intentionally ask her to pass by my house when she's done frm work 2mao...sincerely if she calls n tell me shez on her way, som part of me wil deflate....worst is wen she coms n she easily gives in to the passes I wil mak at her......Summarily d crust of d epistle is that far frm d perception of most gals, most guys want it quite scare n not too easy.
hmm... so u prefer a woman to play games with you, instead of honesty? She must pretend to not want to have sex with you and not to want to speak to you for over a week for your attention. Seems like childsplay.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by latinoKingdom(m): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
precisionindepth:
Thou shall not submit to the temptation of the flesh..cooking regularly for a boyfriend is one
lol okay good luck with that embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by fortunechy(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
if only they will listen
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by bjcuntis(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
priscaoge:

Bless u sister.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by hitz: 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Gwan2:
Secularism, westernization and materialism have taken away the little integrity and morality left in most female folks...
I gat som little tym at d momentl..so lemme while it away here eventhough I know wat am puttin out is juz a shear waste of tym to many...
What som galz dnt knw is dat most guyz lyk me cherish a scare and hard to get "resources"....Yep if u throw urself at me..we wil get along n enjoy d moment while it last...bt belief you me, u ain't my ideal gal. what baffles me most is that am stil in search 4 that gal that wil clear my doubt
My sister wedded a forthnight ago...I saw her beautiful frnd n ask my sis of her number...Although d damsel saw me driving helter shelter during d wedding bt she never knew am related to d celebrant....Fast forward, I called her n we got along on phone,,after lyk 3days I dint called n she dint call either...inside me I was impressed, my passion reignited 4 her....after a week without communication she den placed a missed call 3 dayz back....I called back and told her abt my tight schedule as d reason 4 nt calling dat long....I intentionally ask her to pass by my house when she's done frm work 2mao...sincerely if she calls n tell me shez on her way, som part of me wil deflate....worst is wen she coms n she easily gives in to the passes I wil mak at her......Summarily d crust of d epistle is that far frm d perception of most gals, most guys want it quite scare n not too easy.

From the way you sound, I can assume you live in a village and you watch a lot of africa magic. Smh for your myopic view on women and life!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by hitz: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Dblpleasure:
hmm... so u prefer a woman to play games with you, instead of honesty? She must pretend to not want to have sex with you and not to want to speak to you for over a week for your attention. Seems like childsplay.

I had to screenshot his post to send to friends that aliens exist.

Even a woman knows who she should not stress, from his aura and charisma SMART babes know the guys that won't have the time to chase.

From my experience, the ones who play hard to get are usually very pretentious and calculative. Very deadly traits in a woman.
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by fabulousdora(f): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
latinoKingdom:
if cooking for him is slavery? Then what is spending on her??
almsgiving

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.