Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,893 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (67008 Views)

Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by priscaoge(f): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mrcapability7:
Are you from Anambra state

No Sir wink wink

bjcuntis:
Bless u sister.

Bless U too smiley

Dantalla:
just check ur pix, you look like a good cook......correct girl

Bro U can say that again, that's my No1 hobby and I'm proud of it wink

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by luxs(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Gals must do 145 to get a husband'
meanwhile boyz must do 419 to get a wife

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by itstpia8: 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
93damsel:
. . . . . . .

have you received Jesus Christ into your life?
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
See naija babe terms hmmmn: Ignore all of em, you be 48yrs spinster. Make she nor do wife material work, op sha
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 14, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Really shocked

wouldn't u just be the perfect friend I need for friend-zoning grin

Or rather a perfect friend for u to dominate and domesticate.....tongue

A clear case of M/s drama in real life. The guy must be having very nice submissive tendencies for him to be enduring such treatment for 4 gud weeks. The girl, most likely a dominant, might have instinctively sensed that and was handling him accordingly.
The issue here is that she's dominating him in a crude way; stretching him beyond his endurance threshold. She didn't know the polished way of biting and blowing to smoothen him.......

More of this is going on than is being realised, although in its crudest form.
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by ETHIX(m): 4:05am On Apr 14, 2016
93damsel:
1. Living in the same room or sleeping on the same bed with a man who is not married to you (it is abomination)

3. Wearing the engagement ring of a man u don't knw his family (you are wasting your time and blocking Goes blessing)

4. Cooking food regularly and washing clothes for your boyfriend (slavery attitude)

5. Disobeying your parents for d sake of a man you are dating (it is stupidity)

6. Giving sex to a man simply because he promised to marry you (haba! Na u be d oldest woman on earth)

7. Sending your unclad pix to ur boyfriend (shame on u that is wot he will tell you whenever u tell him is over)

8. Why will your boyfriend beat u and u saying I can't do without him (hmmm you need deliverance)
Don't be too desperate in the matter of relationship as some people will be desperate to read the next number not noticing that no 2 is missing. All things will come to place at Gods appropriate time.

OP be sincere which one have you done

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by legendsilver(m): 4:57am On Apr 14, 2016
93damsel:
1. Living in the same room or sleeping on the same bed with a man who is not married to you (it is abomination)

3. Wearing the engagement ring of a man u don't knw his family (you are wasting your time and blocking Goes blessing)

4. Cooking food regularly and washing clothes for your boyfriend (slavery attitude)

6. Giving sex to a man simply because he promised to marry you (haba! Na u be d oldest woman on earth)

7. Sending your unclad pix to ur boyfriend (shame on u that is wot he will tell you whenever u tell him is over)

8. Why will your boyfriend beat u and u saying I can't do without him (hmmm you need deliverance)
Don't be too desperate in the matter of relationship as some people will be desperate to read the next number not noticing that no 2 is missing. All things will come to place at Gods appropriate time.
have you read Isaiah 4 vs 1? Please do now before you loose that gut to your best friend that knows what it takes to prevent the out of the verse in Isaiah, thanks.
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 14, 2016
Damsexy18:
you try gan ooooo
He could have done even better if the gal has handled him in .....
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Bartork(m): 6:11am On Apr 14, 2016
93damsel:

At the end of the day ladies should boy friends just once a week right inside a chapel after service. No specialized calls no outings all that would come after marriage.

NB: the abuse of ones rights don't make the rights wrongs.

Oribibe ko logun orififor
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Triaction2790(m): 7:50am On Apr 14, 2016
93damsel:

Haba!!!!
even u sef know say na true. d ones wey u send me dtill dy my phone ooo....
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2016
ifeajikap:
u give sex u don't give head, wu u deceiving

Thats whats happens when you are still in Primary 4.

Please, upgrade.
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Yewandequeen(f): 8:24am On Apr 14, 2016
obadizena:

Or rather a perfect friend for u to dominate and domesticate.....tongue

A clear case of M/s drama in real life. The guy must be having very nice submissive tendencies for him to be enduring such treatment for 4 gud weeks. The girl, most likely a dominant, might have instinctively sensed that and was handling him accordingly.
The issue here is that she's dominating him in a crude way; stretching him beyond his endurance threshold. She didn't know the polished way of biting and blowing to smoothen him.......

More of this is going on than is being realised, although in its crudest form.

Noooooo

Na lie ooo am a sis #filled with the fear of God

I won't do that , will do mine in a subtle way grin(with a polished way of biting and blowing to smoothen him.......) grin
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by ifeajikap(m): 9:03am On Apr 14, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Thats whats happens when you are still in Primary 4.
Please, upgrade.
hmmm am nt seeing wat u are seeing
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Joy1706(f): 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Oya why?
First, the way you guys beg and beg for this sex shows how much you guys need it. Some girls may prefer not to indulge but so that they don't lose their men, they succumb which makes it a favor to the men.
Secondly, how many women truly enjoy sex/climax? It's a fact that most of you guys are 1 minute men. In such situation, what benefit is the girl getting? She ends up doing it just to please ergo it's a favour

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Joy1706(f): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
priscaoge:

So after cooking his food I should live it in d pot? That's what I mean by stocking his fridge and of course na em go bring money for food cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Madam calm Ur nerves, he's not handicapped or can't wash his cloths, if u believe that when u wash Ur boyfriend's cloth u are a slave then so be it, me I see absolutely nothing wrong in that. I have elder brothers n their Babes do come around once in a while n do stuffs for them, that doesn't change anything.

And I'm relaxing and seeing a movie with it already cheesy... Thanks jare kiss

They are two different things. Relationship is all about Respect and understanding. Like I said, what rocks my boat might sink urs. My previous comment is my opinion wink
Well if any girls decides to turn herself into dry cleaner for a guy even b4 marriage, na her business. I wasn't brought up to do that rubbish

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by djgrafiti(m): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
priscaoge:
Even with d rate at which guys expose ladies unclad pics online, so many idiotic n senseless girls still do that Now in d name of "Love" or doing something crazy n fun with Ur Boo.. Ka'm nukwa undecided

No8: Ladies should know when to walk away from any abusive relationship. He slaps u now that u guys are just boyfriend and girlfriend, have u ever imagined what will become of u when he finally walks u down d Alter?

I see nothing wrong in washing his clothes or cooking for him. That doesn't make me a slave! If I spend the weekend in his house and he has some dirty clothes in his laundry basket, do I need Amadioha to tell me to wash them and keep his closet neat? Or do I need Sango to tell me to cook n stock his fridge? I love to see my man eat n appreciate my delicacies! That will make me know d food he likes most, how he love it to be prepared etc. Now I know he love Ofe Oha, Ofe Onugbu(Bitter leaf soup) Ofe akwu, Ukwa and Jollof rice and appreciates how I cook them. So Op tell me, if I allow him to be patronizing Mamaput and Crunches, how will I know this? cheesy cheesy cheesy Well different strokes for different folks! Whatever rocks my boat might sink Urs! To me this very one isn't slavery as long as I don't live in his house with him..........

Mod::
An African adage says... "A way to a man's heart is through his stomach"
one bottle of orijin for u...u are so original,like my sweet lovely galfrnd.

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
Joy1706:

First, the way you guys beg and beg for this sex shows how much you guys need it. Some girls may prefer not to indulge but so that they don't lose their men, they succumb which makes it a favor to the men.
Secondly, how many women truly enjoy sex/climax? It's a fact that most of you guys are 1 minute men. In such situation, what benefit is the girl getting? She ends up doing it just to please ergo it's a favour
All she has to do is tell her man to get enhanced for sex so she will climax. This idea of "its only guys that love sex" is what is killing the sexual emotions of women. From all what d op stated, even when she marries, she will have a hardtime to get sexually motivated. Her psychy is already sexually disoriented. Most religious ladies usually have that issue

I've seen a deeperlife sister that ran out of d room d 1st day her husband tried to make love to her after wedding, the husband kept complaining he's not enjoying sex with her. Trying different sex styles sef is an abomination to some.

Men love sex-loving ladies more and would spend much to get dem. Anyway I get ur point sha..Not all men too really think of pleasing their women both on bed and outside bed

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by miqos02(m): 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
ifeajikap:
Were is number 2?
ur eye sef
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by charlove(m): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
Gwan2:
Secularism, westernization and materialism have taken away the little integrity and morality left in most female folks...
I gat som little tym at d momentl..so lemme while it away here eventhough I know wat am puttin out is juz a shear waste of tym to many...
What som galz dnt knw is dat most guyz lyk me cherish a scare and hard to get "resources"....Yep if u throw urself at me..we wil get along n enjoy d moment while it last...bt belief you me, u ain't my ideal gal. what baffles me most is that am stil in search 4 that gal that wil clear my doubt
My sister wedded a forthnight ago...I saw her beautiful frnd n ask my sis of her number...Although d damsel saw me driving helter shelter during d wedding bt she never knew am related to d celebrant....Fast forward, I called her n we got along on phone,,after lyk 3days I dint called n she dint call either...inside me I was impressed, my passion reignited 4 her....after a week without communication she den placed a missed call 3 dayz back....I called back and told her abt my tight schedule as d reason 4 nt calling dat long....I intentionally ask her to pass by my house when she's done frm work 2mao...sincerely if she calls n tell me shez on her way, som part of me wil deflate....worst is wen she coms n she easily gives in to the passes I wil mak at her......Summarily d crust of d epistle is that far frm d perception of most gals, most guys want it quite scare n not too easy.

i hope shes not on nairaland
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by priscaoge(f): 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
Joy1706:

Well if any girls decides to turn herself into dry cleaner for a guy even b4 marriage, na her business. I wasn't brought up to do that rubbish

Obviously U have been dating d wrong guys out there, that made u believe that once a girl washes her guys cloths or cooks for him, She's a slave! Change Ur circle of friends and I bet u, u will worship d ground he steps on.

Yes I was brought up to be homely, To be a well DOMESTICATED African Woman! To be an Igbo girl! Most especially to be a WOMAN! I believe u don't have problem with that. Biko stop spamming my comments, I have every right to drop my opinion and I NEVER mentioned Ur moniker! I don't have problem with people that have low IQ, my problem is U mentioning me! Stop already Madam! Thank U!

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Menzy86(m): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
priscaoge:
Even with d rate at which guys expose ladies unclad pics online, so many idiotic n senseless girls still do that Now in d name of "Love" or doing something crazy n fun with Ur Boo.. Ka'm nukwa undecided

No8: Ladies should know when to walk away from any abusive relationship. He slaps u now that u guys are just boyfriend and girlfriend, have u ever imagined what will become of u when he finally walks u down d Alter?

I see nothing wrong in washing his clothes or cooking for him. That doesn't make me a slave! If I spend the weekend in his house and he has some dirty clothes in his laundry basket, do I need Amadioha to tell me to wash them and keep his closet neat? Or do I need Sango to tell me to cook n stock his fridge? I love to see my man eat n appreciate my delicacies! That will make me know d food he likes most, how he love it to be prepared etc. Now I know he love Ofe Oha, Ofe Onugbu(Bitter leaf soup) Ofe akwu, Ukwa and Jollof rice and appreciates how I cook them. So Op tell me, if I allow him to be patronizing Mamaput and Crunches, how will I know this? cheesy cheesy cheesy Well different strokes for different folks! Whatever rocks my boat might sink Urs! To me this very one isn't slavery as long as I don't live in his house with him..........

u r a wise woman!

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by 93damsel(f): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
Triaction2790:

even u sef know say na true. d ones wey u send me dtill dy my phone ooo....

Lolz, for your mind kikikikiki
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by 93damsel(f): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
priscaoge:

Obviously U have been dating d wrong guys out there, that made u believe that once a girl washes her guys cloths or cooks for him, She's a slave! Change Ur circle of friends and I bet u, u will worship d ground he steps on.

Yes I was brought up to be homely, To be a well DOMESTICATED African Woman! To be an Igbo girl! Most especially to be a WOMAN! I believe u don't have problem with that. Biko stop spamming my comments, I have every right to drop my opinion and I NEVER mentioned Ur moniker! I don't have problem with people that has low IQ, my problem is U mentioning me! Stop already Madam! Thank U!

Abeg no vex biko.
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Rexhenrex(m): 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
If i tell you i don't love your this your post am a fat lier God bless you in quantom seriously am pleased God bless you!
priscaoge:

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by priscaoge(f): 12:04am On Apr 15, 2016
Rexhenrex:
If i tell you i don't love your this your post am a fat lier God bless you in quantom seriously am pleased God bless you!

Lol.... Thanks Dear, bless U too

Menzy86:
u r a wise woman!

smiley smiley smiley

93damsel:

Abeg no vex biko.

Lol I no de vex cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Joy1706(f): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2016
priscaoge:

Yes I was brought up to be homely, To be a well DOMESTICATED African Woman! To be an Igbo girl! Most especially to be a WOMAN! I believe u don't have problem with that. Biko stop spamming my comments, I have every right to drop my opinion and I NEVER mentioned Ur moniker! I don't have problem with people that has low IQ, my problem is U mentioning me! Stop already Madam! Thank U!
I never said a girl is a slave if she washes or cooks for her boyfriend. I said it's not my place to do that but if any girl chooses to, it's her business.
Lol. You were brought up to be a WOMAN. I never knew a woman is only one that can cook, clean or wash. Maybe that's your version of being a woman. I have a different view on that. Not that there's anything wrong with being able.able to cook or wash. But I know a woman is much more than that.
Yes you dripped your opinion and I dropped mine. Why is that a problem? And I beg you, don't refer to me as one with low IQ. Don't even try it. Even with your high IQ, you don't know that the sentence should be 'I don't have problem with people that HAVE( not has) low IQ'. Thank you too
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by priscaoge(f): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2016
Joy1706:

I never said a girl is a slave if she washes or cooks for her boyfriend. I said it's not my place to do that but if any girl chooses to, it's her business.
Lol. You were brought up to be a WOMAN. I never knew a woman is only one that can cook, clean or wash. Maybe that's your version of being a woman. I have a different view on that. Not that there's anything wrong with being able.able to cook or wash. But I know a woman is much more than that.
Yes you dripped your opinion and I dropped mine. Why is that a problem? And I beg you, don't refer to me as one with low IQ. Don't even try it. Even with your high IQ, you don't know that the sentence should be 'I don't have problem with people that HAVE( not has) low IQ'. Thank you too

Refer to Ur first comment, the very first time u mentioned me. U can drop Ur opinion without spamming or quoting me. Stop speaking from both sides of Ur mouth madam. When I made my comment, I NEVER mentioned or quote anyone. As for d definition of a woman, there are many ways to define an African WOMAN, which will never be complete without been DOMESTICATED!!!!!!!! Stop quoting my comments, there are other ways to remain relevant on NL rather than looking for who to pick on. I'm done with u #OkBye
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Walesadeyemi(m): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
Gwan2:
Secularism, westernization and materialism have taken away the little integrity and morality left in most female folks...
I gat som little tym at d momentl..so lemme while it away here eventhough I know wat am puttin out is juz a shear waste of tym to many...
What som galz dnt knw is dat most guyz lyk me cherish a scare and hard to get "resources"....Yep if u throw urself at me..we wil get along n enjoy d moment while it last...bt belief you me, u ain't my ideal gal. what baffles me most is that am stil in search 4 that gal that wil clear my doubt
My sister wedded a forthnight ago...I saw her beautiful frnd n ask my sis of her number...Although d damsel saw me driving helter shelter during d wedding bt she never knew am related to d celebrant....Fast forward, I called her n we got along on phone,,after lyk 3days I dint called n she dint call either...inside me I was impressed, my passion reignited 4 her....after a week without communication she den placed a missed call 3 dayz back....I called back and told her abt my tight schedule as d reason 4 nt calling dat long....I intentionally ask her to pass by my house when she's done frm work 2mao...sincerely if she calls n tell me shez on her way, som part of me wil deflate....worst is wen she coms n she easily gives in to the passes I wil mak at her......Summarily d crust of d epistle is that far frm d perception of most gals, most guys want it quite scare n not too easy.
Ode!...just because you got her easily doesn't mean she's cheap, it means she LIKES you .

ama tell you a lil story too.
A guy kept asking a lady out when they were in the uni and she kept saying No. After 12yrs when the lady was desperate for a husband after many failed attempts, she met the guy again and he asked her out and ofcourse she said yes.
They later got married and shii.

If you were the guy, you would think she's a scarce resources meanwhile she made you her plan Z Coz she never really liked you.

So, YOU GOT HER EASILY BECAUSE SHE LIKES YOU AND NOT BECAUSE SHE'S CHEAP.

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Joy1706(f): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
priscaoge:

Refer to Ur first comment, the very first time u mentioned me. U can drop Ur opinion without spamming or quoting me. Stop speaking from both sides of Ur mouth madam. When I made my comment, I NEVER mentioned or quote anyone. As for d definition of a woman, there are many ways to define an African WOMAN, which will never be complete without been DOMESTICATED!!!!!!!! Stop quoting my comments, there are other ways to remain relevant on NL rather than looking for who to pick on. I'm done with u #OkBye
Ok ma'am
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Thora: 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
Correct pls tell them,everyman knows what he want. even if u like turn 360 decree for bed scrub the house untill it become clean like snow, imprison your self with ring it stil doesnt guarantee anything. He can stil leave u when he gets some one better. When a man loves you he will want u to be his wife right away before anyone snatches you away from him. So pls all this is not needed to keep a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88