Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,838 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi (45341 Views)

Giroud- "I'm Better Without Ozil." / 5 Reasons Why C.ronaldo Is Better Than Messi / Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by ibrowisky(m): 3:31pm On May 19, 2012
i couldnt just imagine how a boy of cristino age can be so very satanfilous and so very aggressively sturborn
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by EPOMA(m): 3:37pm On May 19, 2012
afam4eva: The best player will not tell you he's the best. he'll leave other people to sing his praise. Ronaldo, STFU, you're in second position.
seconded

That is how drogba said he is better than E'to, good player never say anything
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by bisiaet: 3:38pm On May 19, 2012
To be frank this boy called Messi is really a bad boy. This boy is damn too much as a matter of fact if a defender do not take care Messi would make a defender look silly in fact he would mess you up big time because he is too smart and dangerous, Messi is simply a genious when it comes to football.

Ronaldo is a typical player as well whose ability to score from the most difficult angle is tremedeous and he has a good pace, skills and well talented but one thing that has gave him an edge over messi is his ability to move to a new club and still do better and score goals which Messi hasnt done till date. All i'm waiting to see is can Messi perform this way if he change club? No one know yet till then. But as of today football is concern Messi is known to be the best that is the honest truth and I guess Ronaldo should stop all his too plenty talk all the time.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by toluxe0075: 3:41pm On May 19, 2012
deeplow: When people talk about the support messi gets at Barca,I just wonder if they only watch the highlights of real Madrid matches.ozil had over 14 assists dis season,kaka,benzema,callejon.e.t.c.where do you think all their assists go?infact,ronaldo enjoys more support at Madrid than messi does at barca.messi has close to thirty assists this season and scored a record 72 goals(not as many tap-ins and penalties as ronaldo).I think people should just try and be objective.ronaldo is quite boring to watch.he can hardly get pass a player,unlike the almighty midget,lionel messi.defenders don't fright at all when it is ronaldo buh when they see the king(A.T.M) of football,they shiver like someone whose battling "cambodian malaria".leave going out of La liga out of this.you don't have to move to another club to show how good you are.Giggs,Gerard,maldini,del piero.e.t.c have shown us that.please,get out of messi's business.Undisputed champion,nobody can do what he's done.ronaldo nor fit catch you*in M.I's voice.
ekwah:

"...ronaldo because he uses both his right and left foot" chei grin na ur own reason be dat? same old story. Messi is better even from his behaviour, Ronaldo always goes to the press to say crap. I wonder if he thinks that comment will change anything. mtcheww

no mind dem my broda it seems they are trying 2 tell d world dat d likes of ozil,alonso and others are bunch of worst midfielders, they need to rethink
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by tonymariao(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2012
For me l tink C.R is better...let messi move 2 anoda league n prove himself den l'll believe in him he's only being aided to break records due 2 its current club let him change club lyk C.R where each record even 2 score a goal is on personal effort infact C.R is d best... very sensational 2 watch.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by cyril83(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2012
charllyen: What Chelsea will do to Bayern Munich today. http://www.m.nahere.com/prediction2.php
Do you believe?
child's play......my advice for u is to go to the viewing centre with a bottle of water coz it will get to a certain stage ur throat wil get dry nd be pleadin for water...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by cyril83(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2012
EPOMA:
seconded

That is how drogba said he is better than E'to, good player never say anything
The year drogba said such he won CAF award so that makes him best over Eto that season...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by carlos86: 3:51pm On May 19, 2012
freecocoa: And he thinks he's better than messi cos he won la liga?

Anyways that's their problem,DROGBA is the best which y'all will have no choice but to believe tonight.

Oya make una bite me tongue.

Drogba is the best?Is the footballing or you Are talking of something else?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by nerodenero: 3:51pm On May 19, 2012
Funny enough,both Ronaldo and Mourinho cant vote for who the best player is.Since they cant vote,the only way out is to talk themselves through the press so that this kind of news can make front pages and again,the press cant influence the votes.I feel for Ronaldo,thrailing an Almighty midget for some time now isnt easy but take heart as I think 'the midget deserves it again'.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by prinxard(m): 3:52pm On May 19, 2012
cyril83: when they revealed "illumnati" ronaldinho secret then people were shocked very soon another bombshell is gonn hit the bar...watch out
chei ya! Si down dey wait u hear!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by Angelkini(f): 3:54pm On May 19, 2012
C.R allow others to say if you are good or not
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by emmke(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2012
all this 'messi must move to prove he's da best' is becoming stale. Facts on ground have shown that almost all the players that move from la liga to epl have/are turning out to be greats: silva, toure, aguero etc. U can't point to any epl player that has set the la liga alight except cr7. Owen, mcmanamam all turned out to be flops. Messi has destroyed the best teams from every league in the ucl, what makes y'all think the mediocre ones will be any different? Statistically, messi trumps cr7 in all dept. More goals, more assists. Everything. In fact messi for ballon d'or again.[quote author=cyril83] Rememba Ronaldinho was once a face of soccer for barcelona,what happened when he left...why did u excluded Torres frm playerz who moved frm la liga and sti kip fit,u neva mention ibrahimovich,dos santo,it took toure a season to fit in wit mancity,same goes to da silva
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by toluxe0075: 4:08pm On May 19, 2012
Do u guys knw dat cr.7 was a beta player in man u dan in madrid..in man u, he dribbles, he is skillful,he scores, he create chances and assist dat was y he deserve and won d world best buh in madrid all he depends on is goals,his dribbling ability depreciate, he depends on his speed 2 beat d defenders, those he can't beat wit speed get d ball easily 4rm him, his free kick ability began 2 fade away,he score only one or two free kick dis season when he scores about 9-10 in man u,his skills are not gud enof 2 beat d defenders anymore, he is unable 2 create assist like his competing counterpart, d goals he is proud of to beat messi let him down dis season cos messi outbest him in goals....messi score goals, create assist even more dan ozil madrid player wit highest assist 4 madrid, he dribbles he create space where it seems 2 b blocked n impossible,..i always feel sad when some pple kip saying messi plays among d best midfielders, are they trying 2 say dat ozil, alonso, di maria and others are worst midfielders, infact messi had assist more dan any of d barca n madrid midfielders n also if benzema is free 2 get pass on goal madrid midfielders will prefer 2 pass 2 cr.7...when cr.7 had 42 goals last season in la liga he think he is on top of d world buh messi came back beta with 50 goals, messi is not ruling la liga alone buh also rule champs ligue,if cr.7 can stop playin as an individual n start playing team work game n stop depending on goals 2 beat messi den he wil b able 2 rule messi...buh for now messi is stil d best
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by cyril83(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2012
emmke: all this 'messi must move to prove he's da best' is becoming stale. Facts on ground have shown that almost all the players that move from la liga to epl have/are turning out to be greats: silva, toure, aguero etc. U can't point to any epl player that has set the la liga alight except cr7. Owen, mcmanamam all turned out to be flops. Messi has destroyed the best teams from every league in the ucl, what makes y'all think the mediocre ones will be any different? Statistically, messi trumps cr7 in all dept. More goals, more assists. Everything. In fact messi for ballon d'or again.
Rememba Ronaldinho was once a face of soccer for barcelona,what happened when he left...why did u excluded Torres frm playerz who moved frm la liga and sti kip fit,u neva mention ibrahimovich,dos santo,it took toure a season to fit in wit mancity,same goes to da silva
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by samcigar(m): 4:20pm On May 19, 2012
Let him who boast ,boast of others not himself.
Why must C ronaldo boast such when he knows quite alright that there has been none to compare with so born football of all time now and the most record breaker of all time.
For me i will say there will never be a person like that of MESSI in footbaĺl.
SO MESSI IS BETTER THAN ANY PLAYER IN THE WORLD NOW!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by blkmum700: 4:20pm On May 19, 2012
Ronaldo,has been playing champions league for the past five season and he hasn't won top score in champions lague because he play agaisnt tougher teams in champions league than the league and only Messi for the past three season or four season has been champions league top scorer,with more assist in champions league than him,the only tin ronaldo has in champions league than messi is sport kick which madrid has been given lately for the past two season, madrid has played more penalty than every club both in league and champions league.

Ronaldo nas never been compare to the two football great because he's not on the same level with them,but we av seen many football legend comparing messi with pele and marodonna,many football legends says messi is from another planet but I haven't see one said such about ronaldo except being a good player.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by dabrake(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2012
messi's influence in the squad. can ronaldo be man-marked like this?

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by ibrahym47(m): 4:27pm On May 19, 2012
some nairalander folks acusin CR7 of self centerd wuld do worse dan this
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by Mujinho4b(m): 4:34pm On May 19, 2012
grin lolz.. C how he dy dcive himself..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by Adeks(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2012
I believe there's a grt misconception abt dis tread, n i av 2 start by blamin d poster 4 d topic. Now if u luk @ d intervw critically, u'll c dere's a logical sequence. (1) doz of u critisizing him, if u were asked in public if ur opponent/bizness competitor is beta dan u, will u say he's beta? i bet u av already dug ur grave then. he said 'diff ppl tink diff tins abt both of dem, bt it is left 4 ppl 2 decide'- paraphrased, bt 'JOKINGLY' said "i think it's me". i dont c anytin wrong in that... (2)...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by blkmum700: 4:37pm On May 19, 2012
dabrake: messi's influence in the squad. can ronaldo be man-marked like this?

Anyday Ronaldo is man marked like this then his finished,defenders don't marked him like that because de know he can only get past them with speed,only one player on earth is being marked by three to four defenders like this,because he make them look fo/olish
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by DerMeister: 4:37pm On May 19, 2012
Messi should move to another club and show his "genius"... All the other World best footballers switched clubs or leagues and shone. If he is really great, he should move to another team. If he's such a phenomenon, why hasn't Argentina won the world cup. Why is he dull in intl matches?

CR-7 is a great player, one of the greatest of his time... I don't know who's better, to make a sound judgement, Messi should move to another club, seek a new challenge... and let's see him shine elsewhere...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by yungboss(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2012
Chrisbenogor: Dear Cristi,
Obama is my father.
The pope is jewish,
and you are better than Messi.
lol, u must have been very good in literature...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by Adeks(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2012
(2) He further expounded by saying dat he's really tired of d comparison because both of dem r not d same -(another paraphrase by me)- look @ his analogy very well, he's passing a msg dat both of dem r good @ wat dey do. den he also pointed out d positive side of d comparison dat "it brings out d best in each of dem". period. he wasn't boasting, but rather clearing d air abt all dis comparisn bulshit
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by Serno(m): 4:44pm On May 19, 2012
To say the fact, let stop selfishness, no interest Messi is better than C. Ronaldo. See i'm not a Barcelona fan same time i'm not a Madrid fan, i'm a Chelsea fan. I watched all both of their matches, so the way i saw there performance Messi is the Best.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by cyril83(m): 4:48pm On May 19, 2012
blkmum700: Ronaldo,has been playing champions league for the past five season and he hasn't won top score in champions lague because he play agaisnt tougher teams in champions league than the league and only Messi for the past three season or four season has been champions league top scorer,with more assist in champions league than him,the only tin ronaldo has in champions league than messi is sport kick which madrid has been given lately for the past two season, madrid has played more penalty than every club both in league and champions league.

Ronaldo nas never been compare to the two football great because he's not on the same level with them,but we av seen many football legend comparing messi with pele and marodonna,many football legends says messi is from another planet but I haven't see one said such about ronaldo except being a good player.
point of correction They never compared messi with pele of brazil and they only compared him with maradonna coz they felt anoda face of maradonna has showed up in argentina team...I never underrated him,he's a good player buh left to me,C Ron is more better than he does
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by Adeks(m): 4:50pm On May 19, 2012
(3) In summary, it is d voters dat will determine who is d best. simple. (4) As 4 his attitude, it is somtin he puts up 2 survive in his environment- talk of survival of d fittest; only doz close 2 him know who he really is, and he mentioned dem. d fact is, different ppl have diff ways of dealing with their immediate envt. n u dont have 2 criticize dem 4 dat. let d voters decide who's d best y'all
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by cyril83(m): 4:56pm On May 19, 2012
DerMeister: Messi should move to another club and show his "genius"... All the other World best footballers switched clubs or leagues and shone. If he is really great, he should move to another team. If he's such a phenomenon, why hasn't Argentina won the world cup. Why is he dull in intl matches?

CR-7 is a great player, one of the greatest of his time... I don't know who's better, to make a sound judgement, Messi should move to another club, seek a new challenge... and let's see him shine elsewhere...
Simply becoz he does not have the callibre of playerz he had in barca....this is jst the gospel example of wat am saying,he got poor performance in argentina team coz of mingling wit new teammates and he cudnt adapt in no time, so this will definately bring about his flops if he dares leave barca
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by Aladinn(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2012
Chrisbenogor: Dear Cristi,
Obama is my father.
The pope is jewish,
and you are better than Messi.

You got me rolling with laff. Nice post.
GEJ is also blond. Hahaha.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by agabaI23(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2012
Opoki: I will not comment untill Messi move on to another League be ye EPL,Lique 1,Serie A or Bundesliga and set the same set of Record... Only those who knows what the word "Team" means will reason along with me.:..its CR7 any day.
I share your view.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by kokoA(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2012
Lol.. I laff in pidgin.. Ronaldo must be drunk if he really made this statement.. Messi is the king of soccer for now. Ronaldo is poles behind him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by amosy007: 5:06pm On May 19, 2012
lol ronaldo better than messi? very funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 / UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 / Germany Vs France: Euro 2016 Semi-finals (0 - 2) On 7th July 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.