Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi (45375 Views)

Giroud- "I'm Better Without Ozil." / 5 Reasons Why C.ronaldo Is Better Than Messi / Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by kevwest(m): 9:23pm On May 19, 2012
Pls always put full stop from the great man U, CR is creative than messi..............full stop as i said thx

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by Ghogs(f): 10:30pm On May 19, 2012
U dnt xpect him 2 confess Messi d better player?dat would b admittn nd accepting defeat.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by AlabaSlim: 11:12pm On May 19, 2012
M£$$¡ pas am WELLA
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by Ruq: 11:43pm On May 19, 2012
messi all the way, most twerps no diz dey just tryna convince dem selves sayin he shud muv to anoda league! It dont effing matter if he does or not he's the bestest
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by dabrake(m): 12:30am On May 20, 2012
he should continue granting silly interview(s) while torres and drogba cart away with the UCL trophy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by pitanyomi: 12:57am On May 20, 2012
ogugua88: Ronaldo is a great player. Ronaldo has qualities Messi lacks, and vice versa. The only problem for Ronaldo is that Messi exists during his era. Him claiming to be the best is actually arguable. I find the argument of Ronaldo moving around as valid. Ronaldo is versatile and can adapt easily as his move proved. Messi does not have to move around to be considered the best player, but he's very comfortable at Barcelona. One wonders how he'd cope at another team with different players and different style. For those wondering, check his track record with Argentina. If Messi's so good, he should be a factor at the national level, but he isn't. This is the same Messi that our own Enyeama denied goals one after the other in the 2010 World Cup. In his era, the highest Argentina have gotten in the World Cup is quarterfinals. They've never reached the top four. The highest Portugal has finished in Ronaldo's era was fourth in 2006. Messi disappears when he's with his fellow Argentinians. Some food for thought.
I guess ur BF told u all dis dumb shit....abeg go buy ur pad seems its dat tym of the month
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by lacasa: 1:48am On May 20, 2012
Dnaz: I ll vote 4 Ronaldo anyday. I think he is better dan messi dis season. For dose who think he is toop proud, what is wrong with dat, he has everytin unlike messi who was given growth hormone to help him grow. So tell ? y messi won't b humble n loyal to barca 4 rescuing him from dwarfism. Ronaldo is living his life d way God made him if e dey vex u hug transformer. CR7 u r d man

​ so​ wat does medical issue have τ̅o do wit talent n natural skill
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by edyza(m): 2:56am On May 20, 2012
i fink he meant 2 say he's better looking than messi,cos he himself knows the truth or abi is he a nigerian police officer that sees the truth yet says smth else
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by rionel(m): 6:48am On May 20, 2012
ronaldo is d best because if messi claim 2 be d best let him live dat barca 2 anoda club let find out if illuminati messi wil stil play well
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by Dnaz(m): 6:59am On May 20, 2012
Ppl dat say dat messi is d best player ever really amaze me. Have we 4gotten so soon A CERTAIN RONALDINHO who stunned d world with his heavenly football skills, messi cannot do what he did, have we 4gotten so soon d only PROFESSOR in football THE GREAT ZINEDINE ZIDANE. This was a man who ordered d ball around n d ball did his bidding,to say dat messi is d GOD of football is an ANATHEMA, come on ppl is dis memory loss or alcohol intoxication, get up n face facts,d fact dat messi is being compared to maradona is cos dey r from d same country nothin more
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by niyitogun(m): 7:11am On May 20, 2012
ekwah:

"...ronaldo because he uses both his right and left foot" chei grin na ur own reason be dat? same old story. Messi is better even from his behaviour, Ronaldo always goes to the press to say crap. I wonder if he thinks that comment will change anything. mtcheww

By d way I hope you have seen your so called messi play without support from xavi and iniesta....I put d argentine national team to you as an example....I have nothing more to say
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by niyitogun(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2012
Bereal247: Both players are good at what they do.Just that messi is previlleged to be in a better team.

Frankly objective
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by niyitogun(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2012
ogugua88: Ronaldo is a great player. Ronaldo has qualities Messi lacks, and vice versa. The only problem for Ronaldo is that Messi exists during his era. Him claiming to be the best is actually arguable. I find the argument of Ronaldo moving around as valid. Ronaldo is versatile and can adapt easily as his move proved. Messi does not have to move around to be considered the best player, but he's very comfortable at Barcelona. One wonders how he'd cope at another team with different players and different style. For those wondering, check his track record with Argentina. If Messi's so good, he should be a factor at the national level, but he isn't. This is the same Messi that our own Enyeama denied goals one after the other in the 2010 World Cup. In his era, the highest Argentina have gotten in the World Cup is quarterfinals. They've never reached the top four. The highest Portugal has finished in Ronaldo's era was fourth in 2006. Messi disappears when he's with his fellow Argentinians. Some food for thought.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by chimney(m): 7:51am On May 20, 2012
psyqs: This is one reason i hate CR7, messi would neva say this. embarassed
cos he can't talk,d dude is simply dumb. As far as i know,cr7 is a 5star player
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by Chanchit: 8:20am On May 20, 2012
Mcdondayan: Some messi fans ll also say that pep is better than mou. Let messi leave barca nd go to any other club even in spain then u can make this comparison. 4 nw cr7 is d best in the field. Behaviourally he is nt gud but in the field he is gud. Compare them with the things a gud footballer shld have nd tell ur self d truth.
All of u r jst rantin dt messi should move else where b4 u agree he's a good player, have u forgotten dt Ibrahimovic played for barca, david villa is still strugling.... R.madrid also have 11 xpensive players on d pitch, while barca players r nt as xpensive, n u peeps still cry dt if cr7 has beta players to work for him, he wud be a beta player.... Go and look at messi's assist in d league/cl and compare it to cr7's assist.... Abeg leave mata for mathias, messi is the best, cr7 2nd, anytime...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by Chanchit: 8:20am On May 20, 2012
Mcdondayan: Some messi fans ll also say that pep is better than mou. Let messi leave barca nd go to any other club even in spain then u can make this comparison. 4 nw cr7 is d best in the field. Behaviourally he is nt gud but in the field he is gud. Compare them with the things a gud footballer shld have nd tell ur self d truth.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by sapien(m): 8:34am On May 20, 2012
How can any sane person compare Penaldo with Messi?Messi's talent and nimblefootdness is transcendental and unquantifiable.His goal poaching ability is indescribable(72goals a season and still counting).His intricate,orchestrating and passing ability makes one open his/her mouth agape in utter bewilderment at the talent God bestowed on him.MESSI,you are simply the best!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by ddippset(m): 9:24am On May 20, 2012
1.only player in la liga history with 50 goals. 2.only player in european club football with 50 goals. 3.only player ever in all competitions with 72 goals. 4.only player to score 5 goals in a single champions league game. 5.only player to be top scorer 4 times in a row in the champions league. 6.only player to score 14 goals in a single champions league season. 7.only player to score 29 goals in the more difficult knock out stages of the champions league. 8. 3 ballon d'or awards. 9. Olympic gold medal with argentina. 10.junior world cup gold medal with argentina. both club and country he owns ronaldo. ronaldo can only kneel and worship the god.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by sylve11: 9:26am On May 20, 2012
They are both better in their own way. cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by WiseBukoye(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2012
For fairness, I think sentiments should be shelfed. Sincerely, lets ask ourselves, what is the yard stick for the comparison? Is it their achievements and contributions in the ctttlubs (La liga) and or countrysides? I'm not a fan of a fan of both clubs, but lets be fair in our judgement. C. Ronaldo has shown he can fit in an team (Porto, Man U, R. Madrid and his country's team. He has proven to be the main man in all these teams. See the contribution of Y. Toure at M. City, BARCA and Conutry team. What is Messi's role in Argentina team? A key player or onlooker? Portugal is a team to recon with becos of C. RONALDO. Pleas, compare their acheivements within the time C. Ronaldo moved to R. Madrid. Let be sincere, C. Ronaldo is the best. Only Barca would miss Messi if something happens to him, Real and Portugal would crawl if C. Ronaldo varnishes. He might be proud, but he has a good record and reputation. Can Messi fit in any team and be the key man all the way? I doubt that, becos Argentina is nothing with him. Anyway, see what they have both acheived home and away within a record time. If you're saying Messi broke Barca goal record. Ask yourself in how ,an
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by ddippset(m): 9:35am On May 20, 2012
some liars and hypocrite wont quit playing the xavi and iniesta card on messi. Messi is even a better play maker than xavi and iniesta. Messi has loads of assists more than xavi and inieta. Messi has scored hattricks with xavi and iniesta on the bench. Messi has won trophies with argentina without xavi and iniesta. Eto had a mid field of xavi, iniesta, deco and ronaldinho but could not achieve what messi is achieving. Ronaldo de lima in madrid had a midfield of zidane, figo, beckam and makalele but could not do half of what messi is doing. And yes messi has played in another league, the champions league and o my God see how messi has fvcked up the champions league with one record after another. Haters, fvck you all.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by WiseBukoye(m): 9:37am On May 20, 2012
Sorry..................... Ask yourself how long did it take him to do that? How long did it take C. Ronaldo to break R. Madrid one season goal record? And if he stays long in Madrid can't be break R. Madrid all goals record? Messi is good in Barca, but I think he is over hyped.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by Nobody: 9:50am On May 20, 2012
If you say dat Ronaldo ain't a team player,then you're still lost in the game of 2010/2011.Messi has been better 4 de past two yrs,but ronaldo is absolutely better dis season

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by ddippset(m): 9:50am On May 20, 2012
someone just said portugal is a team to recorn with because of ronaldo! What! You kidding me or what? If you are looking for a flop for country, i dont come bigger than ronaldo and portugal. What messi has achieved for argentina ronaldo can only dream of. Portugal's golden generation was figo, rui costa, nuno gomez, jao pinto, xavier and co. Dont lie to us here. Ronaldo has no tea spoon for portugal. Did ronaldo play for porto? He played for the champions of england with world stars like rooney, tevez, giggs, scholes, fletcher, park, ferdinand, vidic, evra, berbatov and you call that adapting? He plays for the 'biggest club' in the world with stars like kaka, ozil, de maria, benzema, higuain, pepe, cavalho, lass, alonso, kedira, marcelo, cassilas and you call that adapting? Bit(h please!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by sapien(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2012
ddippset: some liars and hypocrite wont quit playing the xavi and iniesta card on messi. Messi is even a better play maker than xavi and iniesta. Messi has loads of assists more than xavi and inieta. Messi has scored hattricks with xavi and iniesta on the bench. Messi has won trophies with argentina without xavi and iniesta. Eto had a mid field of xavi, iniesta, deco and ronaldinho but could not achieve what messi is achieving. Ronaldo de lima in madrid had a midfield of zidane, figo, beckam and makalele but could not do half of what messi is doing. And yes messi has played in another league, the champions league and o my God see how messi has fvcked up the champions league with one record after another. Haters, fvck you all.
Guy,never mind those deluded slowpoke who can't decipher Messi's transcendental ability because of their E-badu belle and E-jolosi.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by ddippset(m): 10:00am On May 20, 2012
ronaldo has been better this season? Messi has more goals in league, more goals in champions league, more goals in all competitions, more assists in all competitions, more records broken, less penalties, 3 trophies and counting.......you must be high on something.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by Nobody: 10:02am On May 20, 2012
who mentioned Eto? Eto is a better striker than messi.Though messi is better when compared in general terms.Messi scores all the times,but Eto scores when it matters most.check their profile.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by Chanchit: 10:10am On May 20, 2012
Wise Bukoye: For fairness, I think sentiments should be shelfed. Sincerely, lets ask ourselves, what is the yard stick for the comparison? Is it their achievements and contributions in the ctttlubs (La liga) and or countrysides? I'm not a fan of a fan of both clubs, but lets be fair in our judgement. C. Ronaldo has shown he can fit in an team (Porto, Man U, R. Madrid and his country's team. He has proven to be the main man in all these teams. See the contribution of Y. Toure at M. City, BARCA and Conutry team. What is Messi's role in Argentina team? A key player or onlooker? Portugal is a team to recon with becos of C. RONALDO. Pleas, compare their acheivements within the time C. Ronaldo moved to R. Madrid. Let be sincere, C. Ronaldo is the best. Only Barca would miss Messi if something happens to him, Real and Portugal would crawl if C. Ronaldo varnishes. He might be proud, but he has a good record and reputation. Can Messi fit in any team and be the key man all the way? I doubt that, becos Argentina is nothing with him. Anyway, see what they have both acheived home and away within a record time. If you're saying Messi broke Barca goal record. Ask yourself in how ,an
When i started readin ur comment, i tot u wanted to say somthin dt makes sense.... U said cr7 means sometin to portugal, while messi means notin, messi is d currrent captain of argentina, let me jst try to leave insult out of this, bt do u recall dt messi has won d u-17, u-20, u-23 world cup with argentina, while cr7 won nothing with portugal....? Lets jst watch and see how far portugal goes in dis euro cup....

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by Nobody: 10:15am On May 20, 2012
In all the tough matches that gave madrid da laliga title,Ronaldo scored and was the man of the match.Where was Messi when da team needed him most? A Chelsea-Barca/Classico flop.He may have scored 5 against a dead Leverkusen and 4 goals when da team was playing 4 formality sake.The first player to score against every single team in a season.Does dat ring a bell? He single handedly handed Madrid their Laliga.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by Nobody: 10:25am On May 20, 2012
If u insert Ronaldo into dat Argentina squad,he'll become too lethal to be just lethal.Among da best players in da world,yet he can't perform.Da goal record breaker cant even score a single goal in a world cup.Dats funny.He has been da flop of 2 major national competitions.World cup/copa america.Which national team will he even perform in.Okay! I 4got,Spain is da answer
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by czay(m): 11:25am On May 20, 2012
kayusfit: @Opoki; why u guys dey always talk say make messi comot for spain b4 u see him as the best? How many leagues did xavi and iniesta played in before they are referred to as the best midfielders in the world? You mean cassillas, puyol, Sergio ramos also need to go abroad just to prove they are not flukes? Did paolo maldini of Ac milan played abroad or Ryan giggs of Man U? You dont av to travel around the globe to prove yourself if you are truly good. Mourinho was going to different leagues while Pep stayed in barca for 4 yrs and won 13trophies. Been a wizard doesnt mean runing from team to team
may God Bless You
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by Bastiger(m): 11:58am On May 20, 2012
Lionel messi is the 'BESTEST ' if there's anything like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 / UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 / Germany Vs France: Euro 2016 Semi-finals (0 - 2) On 7th July 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.