Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,987 members, 7,855,987 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

Who Pays Taxi Fare? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Pays Taxi Fare? (1303 Views)

I Paid His Taxi Fare. / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Pays Taxi Fare? by ifihearam: 8:12am On May 18, 2012
Dear Nlders,
I am not opening this thread to abuse any lady but just want your candid opinion on who pays for the cab?.Yesterday was a friend's birthday and some babes where invited from Lekki at least that was where she said they took the cab.
I do not know how he got her pin but perhaps someone must have given him an the babes came,I accompanied him to pick the girl from the rendezvous point only to meet 2 babes inside a cab(nor be red cab oo),he packed by the old taxi since it was obvious they were few cabs there and this light skinned girl stepped out of the car towards us.
Hi,are you daniel?my friend said NO. Daniel sent me to pick you up,
Ok. Can I have the money for the cab fare? Its 4k from lekki.

Immediately,he drove off since he got pissed of by the manner the girl went about it and perhaps its not what he expected not that he does not have the money to give them or pay for the cab. Now in a situation like this,did he over react?should he have paid? Or should a girl pay the cab on her own before arrival and fix it up later??
Who is to blame here?must a woman rely 100% on a guy especially on a first date to pay for her transportation or a guy needs to be 100% gentlemanly.
Your honest take on this and please. No insult abeg una
Re: Who Pays Taxi Fare? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 18, 2012
he didnt act right, you should have first confirmed with "Daniel" if that was the deal in place (or not).
- what if Daniel invited them to have some sexy ashis in his Bday, to brighten up the place?
- what if Daniel actually had a deal with her to pay for their fare?
- shouldnt the lady ask for the money right away, since they are probably all dead broke?
- why couldnt you simply ask the girl if that was the deal (and call Daniel to confirm)?
- what did Daniel said when he sent the guy to pick the ladies up?

only Daniel has the answer to this drama.
Re: Who Pays Taxi Fare? by Excelboi(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2012
Bulllshiiit thread.... ^^^ i wonder why u replied.... We tired of same similar thread everyday... Anybody should pay no biggie
Re: Who Pays Taxi Fare? by ifihearam: 12:25pm On May 18, 2012
Well daniel said he never had such arrangements before then and perhaps it wasn't his taste.
Re: Who Pays Taxi Fare? by Raw2: 12:33pm On May 18, 2012
Your friend acted childishly and immature
Re: Who Pays Taxi Fare? by drnoel: 1:33pm On May 18, 2012
MRbrownJAY: he didnt act right, you should have first confirmed with "Daniel" if that was the deal in place (or not).
- what if Daniel invited them to have some sexy ashis in his Bday, to brighten up the place?
- what if Daniel actually had a deal with her to pay for their fare?
- shouldnt the lady ask for the money right away, since they are probably all dead broke?
- why couldnt you simply ask the girl if that was the deal (and call Daniel to confirm)?
- what did Daniel said when he sent the guy to pick the ladies up?

only Daniel has the answer to this drama.

long and shot of it is that Daniel should have paid 4 the cab. Guys, I will not shake cos one local fine champion I don´t know walks over to me with effrontery..

(1) (Reply)

In Love With A Married Man! / My Parents Put Paid To My First Love... Now I’m 37 Without A Suitor! / Can Difference In Church Denomination Be A Major Issue In Marriage Proposal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.