Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

In Love With A Married Man! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A Married Man! (1301 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Can You Love A Married Man? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With A Married Man! by graciella(f): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2012
I have fallen in love with a married man, he says he loves me too, and wants me to have his baby. He tells me everything that he does. Now, anytime i think him always. He has taken over my thoughts. His wife is a little bit far from him. Please, am confused
Re: In Love With A Married Man! by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2012
What next?! Your public shaming.

2 Likes

Re: In Love With A Married Man! by Mynd44: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2012
Put yourself in the wife's shoes. How will you feel if some brainless girl is saying she is in love with your husband? What will you do?
Re: In Love With A Married Man! by angiemartinez(f): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2012
sowi pweetie dnt b fooled, majority of 9ja men wont brk dia mariage 4 dia mistress.
Re: In Love With A Married Man! by infogenius(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2012
You claim you love God on your site.Do what will make God happy with you to love you more.
What next?Avoid him.
Re: In Love With A Married Man! by Mynd44: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2012
But wait did you suddenly fall in love with him? There must have been some things that lead to this.
Re: In Love With A Married Man! by Pet79(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2012
do u have a boy friend?
Re: In Love With A Married Man! by esere826: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2012
graciella: I have fallen in love with a married man, he says he loves me too, and wants me to have his baby. He tells me everything that he does. Now, anytime i think him always. He has taken over my thoughts. His wife is a little bit far from him. Please what next?

1st: I think u should pull out of this now that u've got the chance to. It might hurt, but heck, what doesn't hurt in life.As humans we have a strong coping capability, even after the loss of very dear ones.

2nd: But if u choose to go ahead, and I take an amoral approach towards it, this is what i suggest. Forget love for a second and think economics. Is it a feasible plan? are both of you rich and 'classy' enough to support this venture (more emphasis on the posh part)?

See if u've got such xtersistics:
you're a strong career, and transnational lady with homes, and family in at least two coutries; ur an independent lady that don't mind being his baby mama and enjoying the relationship with him while it lasts; Ur not thinking of the 'living happily ever after" thing; u might not mind having an affair while ur man's mind his preoccupied with the 1st wife;

Well, if u do have such xteristics, welcome to the Bianca et al's world. If on the other hand u don't. it might be a very 'native', 'wrappewr tieing' experience that you would eventually have
Re: In Love With A Married Man! by esere826: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2012
graciella: I have fallen in love with a married man, he says he loves me too, and wants me to have his baby. He tells me everything that he does. Now, anytime i think him always. He has taken over my thoughts. His wife is a little bit far from him. Please what next?

1st: I think u should pull out of this now that u've got the chance to. It might hurt, but heck, what doesn't hurt in life.As humans we have a strong coping capability, even after the loss of very dear ones.

2nd: But if u choose to go ahead, and I take an amoral approach towards it, this is what i suggest. Forget love for a second and think economics. Is it a feasible plan? are both of you rich and 'classy' enough to support this venture (more emphasis on the posh part)?

See if u've got such xtersistics:
you're a strong career, and transnational lady with homes, and family in at least two coutries; ur an independent lady that don't mind being his baby mama and enjoying the relationship with him while it lasts; Ur not thinking of the 'living happily ever after" thing; u might not mind having an affair while ur man's mind his preoccupied with the 1st wife;

Well, if u do have such xteristics, welcome to the Bianca et al's world. If on the other hand u don't. it might be a very 'native', 'wrappewr tieing' experience that you would eventually have
Re: In Love With A Married Man! by drnoel: 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2012

madam neva open ur thighs or ass 4 a married man. U´d regret it 4 sure.
Re: In Love With A Married Man! by delkuf(m): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2012
Na married men u dey follow for school, nia make u nor fit write correct sentence together. a nor y u folish like this, at this stage of ur life u still dey follow married men, later few year from now, u go come dey talk u dey desperate, idiot
Re: In Love With A Married Man! by onstelly(f): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2012
@Op you should have said in LUST not in LOVE, cos definitely that is not love.Just leave d man alone and concentrate on ur studies first, if u are still in school
Re: In Love With A Married Man! by Tyche(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2012
Use your brain and see him for what he is; a married man / someone's husband. You d' end up making a fool of Yourself ịf You go on.
Re: In Love With A Married Man! by Phemour: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2012
Na dis typ dey snatch our husband...i go tro u bomb if u near my husby.
Re: In Love With A Married Man! by graciella(f): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2012
Na yabing una dey yab my client abi? no boyfriend after two failed dates. She said it started like play like play. He scarcely talks about his wife @delkuf The one wey talk say my english no koret, na him own worst pass.
Re: In Love With A Married Man! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2012

what next? Bleep him real hard! angry If u're willing to be a single mother, have a baby for him. There's nothing extraordinary going on here. undecided
Re: In Love With A Married Man! by Ranoscky(m): 3:41am On Jul 01, 2012
All dis gals dem sef, una don start to dey fvck different prick again o!
My friend, it's better u go tradin ur punny for money than datin a married man o! Dont u know that u'r abouto put assunder to what God has put together? No let God punnish u o!
Re: In Love With A Married Man! by Mynd44: 6:58am On Jul 01, 2012
Phemour: Na dis typ dey snatch our husband...i go tro u bomb if u near my husby.
Are you not supposed to be a guy? Or is there something else you wanna say?
Re: In Love With A Married Man! by graciella(f): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2012
@ranocksy did u c Bleep in the question? OLODO God go soldier that ya mouth wey dey leak!
Re: In Love With A Married Man! by Mynd44: 7:30am On Jul 01, 2012
graciella: @ranocksy did u c Bleep in the question? OLODO God go soldier that ya mouth wey dey leak!
did you hear him?

(1) (Reply)

What Ladies Should Do If Their Man Is Cheating On Them / Over 90% Of Men Love Highly Gifted Women / I Find It Difficult To Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.