Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan (11048 Views)

Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri / President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / In Your Own Views, What Actually Is Nigeria's Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by critic(m): 10:32am On May 19, 2012
Spoken like a real retardeen. Of course wat else wld com out from d lips of a clueless president.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by cyril83(m): 10:32am On May 19, 2012
Thank God he knows Nigeria has problems buh Can this president state to us his aims and objectives in office...Nigeria has problems, fine then look for one out many problems and fix it.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Beaf: 10:34am On May 19, 2012
yuzedo: Sharrapp motherfocker! Did Obama say "America has no problems and that's why I want to be president?"
You identify that your country has problems, you feel you have the competence and capabilities to change the situation, AND THEN YOU RUN FOR OFFICE!
You don't get imposed on 160m Nigerian, balk at the gargantuan challenges and then try to pass the buck to dead men.
Incompetent Turd! **mimicking his [b]ijaw [/b]mouth**

The bolded is the real problem with 90% of you winshes. Init?
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Beaf: 10:35am On May 19, 2012
DivideUs:

and the fool is busy blocking SNC?

Someone has told you 1914 was a mistake and you think he is averse to an SNC?

Daft.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by maclatunji: 10:36am On May 19, 2012
Logic Mind:
shut up and crawl back to your slave enclave.

[img]http://2.bp..com/_Ym3e8Y7Fh4U/SflR2tHEOvI/AAAAAAAACGQ/-1TqrdNe4Zk/s400/pork061218_560.jpg[/img]

The beginnings of madness are not difficult to identify.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 10:36am On May 19, 2012
do you want fresh excuses in nigeria?

look at this clod - did he think the presidency or any leadership role for that matter would not come with problems?

what a disgusting whiner - i can just hear obama - bin laden was before me, not my problem, the meltdown was before me

or that guy who replaced brelusconi

pathetic
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by kinguwem: 10:37am On May 19, 2012
The problem of Nigeria started in 1914 when the Northern Protectorate was amalgamated with the Southern Protectorate for economy reasons. There is a need for a sovereign national conference (SNC). Obviously, the nation is not moving forward economically and politically. Poverty, corruption, kidnapping, religious intolerence and terrorism is rampant. The political leaders are selfish, wicked and corrupt. Unless there is a revolution, there is no hope of reforms.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by botson(m): 10:38am On May 19, 2012
Abagworo: He is not the problem at all. Yar'Adua even compounded things for him but he has the duty to fix the problems and failure to do that makes him part of it. If he cannot solve them then he does not deserve to be a leader.

God bless u ma broda... U hv just spoken d fact of d matter... So e shuld start workn dan complaining everyday. D masses r suffering.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Beaf: 10:39am On May 19, 2012
oyb: do you want fresh excuses in nigeria?

look at this clod - did he think the presidency or any leadership role for that matter would not come with problems?

what a disgusting whiner - i can just hear obama - bin laden was before me, not my problem, the meltdown was before me

or that guy who replaced brelusconi

pathetic

Look at this fool that actually said he would love to see all Niger Deltans herded into cattle cars and gassed. Dude, the source of your hatred is known.
Stick your smelly mouth up your hairy arse. angry
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by murtalaa(m): 10:41am On May 19, 2012
Toaskarity: Have we try it first? Its a fool that keep doing same thing always and expect
different result. For how long can we continue to decieve ourself?
The truth about Nigeria is that we all know our probb-corruption! Religious extremist
I think this re two things that made us lack behind but the worst of all is that trabilism
is taking ppl away to tackle this problem! When bankole steal-its like yorubas are thief!
When boko kills- (to others)its like hausa re extremist, when a desperate niggar for money kidnap-(to others)its like
Igbos are kidnappers! When desparate gang breaks a pipeline-(to others) its like ss ppl are gang criminals.
The worst also is let say u blame gej- some will call him their son and scream, you blame iweala-her kin will
will tell you she is smarter than sanusi! You talk bad stuff about sanusi-then you will see how the kin defend he is good
out of others blah blah blah. You talk about obasanjo then you re in soup cos the kin will tell you that he dint steal upto abacha

My own advise is for a break and see if ppl in each area can tackle this corruption maybe not to protect! Breaking nigeria maybe our only hope for now or else the country wants to keep living a fake till it befalls so badly on them!

I am a proponent of division but not for the myopic reasons you cited. Issues of tribalism would come evn when you break nigeria into 36 independent nations. Ijaws cant stand Ishekiris, Idomas can't stand Igalas, Ikwerres cant stand Igbos, SS cant stand SE. Just break Nigeria along ethinic lines and you will see more ethnic problems especially in the south. The North will be relatively stable. I want Nigeria broken simply because it will be easier to manage that way.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Beaf: 10:43am On May 19, 2012
andresia: The President, who spoke in Enugu during the funeral ceremony in honour of the Mother of Enugu State Governor, Mrs Theresa Chime, said something must have gone wrong along the line from 1914 when the Southern and Northern Protectorate were amalgamated till date.

This guy is the most divisive leader this country has ever had!

Lol! The voice of a parasite!
As soon as the President mentions 1914, you fall into a raging fever! Are Lugard and 1914 not the problem?

Awuf luv'n phuck.

Until all parts of Nigeria negiotiate our unity as [b]economically [/b]and culturally autonomous units, there will be no peace.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Sealeddeal(m): 10:49am On May 19, 2012
GEJ's remark was in order.he said it because alot of nigerians has been filled with sentiments,bigotry,desperacy and all sorts of minds dat constitute depravity.thus,every nigeria label GEJ's government as clueless in fixing a problem dat has existed since 1914 in one year in office as elected leader.nigeria problem didnt start with him bt he promised to transform the country and fix it b4 the end of first term.then some section of country arose with anoda probs saying dat they'll never allow nigeria problems to be fixed b4 they want to take their slot in governance and as such making country ungovernable.GEJ is encountering problems dats thorny in nature.yet,he is making assurance dat he'll do sth.i think what we lack is patience and faith.and no matter what you do,he'll be in dat seat till 2015.so,we suppose to support him.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by moderattor: 10:51am On May 19, 2012
murtalaa:

I am a proponent of division but not for the myopic reasons you cited. Issues of tribalism would come evn when you break nigeria into 36 independent nations. Ijaws cant stand Ishekiris, Idomas can't stand Igalas, Ikwerres cant stand Igbos, SS cant stand SE. Just break Nigeria along ethinic lines and you will see more ethnic problems especially in the south. The North will be relatively stable. I want Nigeria broken simply because it will be easier to manage that way.
which north will be stable? Is pakistan stable? Boko haram wont stop. This time they?ll start fighting other sects.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 11:01am On May 19, 2012
True talk Mr. Presido, Nigeria's problem is simply that the entity called 'Nigeria' is a Pseudo de-notification that ignores the fact that parties to the unification have no common cultural affiliation, nor a common vision for statehood; a shambles at best better disbanded than expanded, all energies expended on developing this pseudo entity is an exercise in futility like pouring water in a basket
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by najoke: 11:03am On May 19, 2012
bodejohn: ...For once I think GEJ is right, he didn't create most of the problems we have now but he is definitely creating bigger problems for the future by his actions and inaction.
All the noise of I want to be president, now you are in power, what have you got to show for it?

Gbam

Dont mind d m.um.u i want be president....i want be president....u don be president now....nothing to show for it.....oh sorry there is o.....curruption,looting,nobody is being prosecuted,death rate is increasing as beaf and leomax are gettn dumber and dumber by the day.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by kettykin: 11:03am On May 19, 2012
Jonathan really is not Nigeria's Problem even Before he was born Nigeria has never known peace there were even riots right as at 1945 when GEJ was -11 year old.
Any body who is blaming GEJ for Nigerias problems is being economical with the truth.

from the 60s there were 2 very bloody coups which gave birth to the civil war in which more than 3 million souls died
in the 70s there was a very bloody coup and ethnic cleansing in which soldiers from the middle belt were butchered
in the 80s there started riots against innocent civilians living in kano, Kafanchan, yola who were just picking up there lives after the war
in the 90s cam violent coup attempts and more riots against igbos in the North, Bauchi , Kaduna Sokoto
in the 2000s came Sharia Riots in Kaduna, Borno and Kano which were immediately checkmated by Aba and Onitsha boys Sharia was introduced in the North which OBJ could not stop and gave the flimsy excuse that Sharia is political and accused the Eastern Gobvenors calling for Confederation of being mischevous and did nothing to the Kadun and Kano Governors.
in the 2010s came Boko Haram which has metarmophorsed from Almajiri who can no longer riot because reprisals will be visited on their people in the east so to minimise their people falling victim now chose to terrorise their territories,

In all this problems from a particular section of the country no body has found it expedient to call for a referendum like the did in Sudan or even call for the Intervention of UN all people want is for GEJ to step down, what a hypocritic and cowardice generation , the Genre of their fathers used back stabbing and betrayals now the have upgraded to name calling and E_abuse.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by PaulJohn1: 11:03am On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

Look at this fool that actually said he would love to see all Niger Deltans herded into cattle cars and gassed. Dude, the source of your hatred is known.

@Beaf. This is part of what's killing us, ever since I got to NL, I've never seeing you notifying any problem with GEJ. Even though he's right or wrong, always twisting everything and make it look like your man is always right. Common, let's be factual when it's needed. Just my own view, no offense & nothing personal.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by prettyrich(f): 11:07am On May 19, 2012
Yes u r not Nigeria's problem,it started since 1914 as you calm.Bt sorry to say, U worsen it.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by najoke: 11:12am On May 19, 2012
[quote author=Paul John]

@Beaf. This is part of what's killing us, ever since I got to NL, I've never seeing you notifying any problem with GEJ. Even though he's right or wrong, always twisting everything and make it look like your man is always right. Common, let's be factual when it's needed. Just my own view,

Why would he when he is as corrupt as his oga,havnt u heard dis sayn dt u dont bite d hands dt feeds u. The mofo is on oga jona mu.gu paylist.....how dare he say d truth.....basta.rd
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 11:16am On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

mad beaf disease man

u no dey shame

your big man who cornered cabal, 100 day whirlwind, sorting out nnpc and other fairy tales

anyway, desperate times call for desperate lies

now the whole world no longer pretends that your hatted drinkard is anything but a corrupt and ineffectual dunce who should have been left to teach zoology
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 11:22am On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

only a gej contortionist with mad beaf disease, who makes several bends shifts and twists, and who is familiar with the orifices of drunkards in power will have the stomach and lack of principle to engage in the action recommended
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Beaf: 11:22am On May 19, 2012
oyb:

mad beaf disease man

u no dey shame

your big man who cornered cabal, 100 day whirlwind, sorting out nnpc and other fairy tales

anyway, desperate times call for desperate lies

now the whole world no longer pretends that your hatted drinkard is anything but a corrupt and ineffectual dunce who should have been left to teach zoology

You are a hate-filled animal, that is where your problem lies. You hate the President bitterly, because he is from the Niger Delta.
Can you deny that you are the Nigerian equivalent of a Nazi? These are your words saying you wished Niger Deltans would be gassed:

oyb: disgusting and ridiculous melodrama. i always knew beaf had some sort of romantic persecution complex. [size=14pt]i can see all those nders being rounded up in cattle cars and sent to the gas chamber[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/464527/why-all-noise-about-mexicos/1#6238782

oyb's hatred problem is the same as many of those who hate the President bitterly for no reason. They are sick people.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by lacasa: 11:26am On May 19, 2012
1914 my foot!

Nigeria's problem is corruption n bad leadership

Even thhe USA comprises ​ so​ many ethnicities from all over the world i.e we αv jewish americans, german americans, asian americans, hindus, arab americans, rednecks, blacks, muslims, xtians, native americans etc

With all practicing their chosen religions, cultures, languages, celebrations, sacriifices etc

Aπϑ America who is 2hundred abi 3hundred plus years went tru wat nigeria is syntethically facing aπϑ they overcane their issues n God made them one of Earth's superpowers.

what made them achieve this status was Good aπϑ Patriotic Leadership from the top trickling down τ̅o the least position.

​ so​ this GEJj of a man should not pull at straws aπϑ blame others for his Large incompetence towards Nigerians in this our failed state.

No excuse for the captain of a ship, no excuse for the commander in leading his men on the warfront, aπϑ definitely, NO EXCUSES for the Commander in Chief of this ailing giant of Africa

Its simple, if he can't meet up then he should resign aπϑ make way for someone who is ready aπϑ capable τ̅o lead us τ̅o our target. Thats Ђδω it is done in progressive nations of the world.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 11:26am On May 19, 2012
nigerians are tired of long story,if you know you cannot fix the problems pack your things and get the fok out of the villa,no be by force. Oponu oniranu ode.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 11:29am On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

You are a hate-filled animal, that is where your problem lies. You hate the President bitterly, because he is from the Niger Delta.
Can you deny that you are the Nigerian equivalent of a Nazi? These are your words saying you wished Niger Deltans would be gassed:

oyb's hatred problem is the same as many of those who hate the President bitterly for no reason. They are sick people.

poor beaf , these are really bad days, your man is living below even the most dismal of our expectations
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Ohislee(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2012
Its obvious GEJ has no vision for Nija, and we went ahead to vote him in. When tunde Bakere was preaching dont vote dis guy, he has no vision, majority of us ignored him, 2day we have 2 suffer 4 it. I pray his tenure ends real fast cos he is not capable.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Beaf: 11:29am On May 19, 2012
lacasa: 1914 my foot!

Even thhe USA comprises ​ so​ many ethnicities from all over the world i.e we αv jewish americans, german americans, asian americans, hindus, arab americans, rednecks, blacks, muslims, xtians, native americans etc

With all practicing their chosen religions, cultures, languages, celebrations, sacriifices etc

Aπϑ America who is 2hundred abi 3hundred plus years went tru wat nigeria is syntethically facing aπϑ they overcane their issues n God made them one of Earth's superpowers.

what made them achieve this status was Good aπϑ Patriotic Leadership from the top trickling down τ̅o the least position.

​ so​ this GEJj of a man should not pull at straws aπϑ blame others for his Large incompetence towards Nigerians in this our failed state.

No excuse for the captain of a ship, no excuse for the commander in leading his men on the warfront, aπϑ definitely, NO EXCUSES for the Commander in Chief of this ailing giant of Africa

Its simple, if he can't meet up then he should resign aπϑ make way for someone who is ready aπϑ capable τ̅o lead us τ̅o our target. Thats Ђδω it is done in progressive nations of the world.

Run all you like, every intelligent person knows that 1914 is the problem. Why else would anyone call their President racist terms like fisherman if not for 1914?

Most of you are simply lazy phucks who fear the positive impacts to Nigeria of the upsetting of your gravy train. Phucking vampires, blood suckers, leaches and parasites.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 11:30am On May 19, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/941607/jonathan-aide-demanded-n5m-access#10863342

so what is your going fee for access to the drinkard cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by kettykin: 11:32am On May 19, 2012
Nigerias problem is neither corruption or Bad Leadeship but foundation ,
The same Problem india almost had until Paikistan and Bangledesh became independent , the same problem that Sudan had until South sudan became independent .

America is Homogenous and is still Homogenos Country that allowed Migrants to come in and settle just the same way Canada is .

I beleive the Major problem of Nigeria Is Christianity and Islam being in one Country and the only real solution would be a plebiscite or referendum as was done in sudan
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Beaf: 11:32am On May 19, 2012
oyb:

poor beaf , these are really bad days, your man is living below even the most dismal of our expectations

Donkey, is that all you can say? You have been shown for the sick minded fool that you are. Only a psycho with murder on their mind would utter such despicable, disgusting and utterly evil words. You wish all Niger Deltans would be gassed?

You are like something scraped from the toilet floor:

oyb: disgusting and ridiculous melodrama. i always knew beaf had some sort of romantic persecution complex. [size=14pt]i can see all those nders being rounded up in cattle cars and sent to the gas chamber[/size]

Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by sheyguy: 11:35am On May 19, 2012
adigun bankole: Haha...see this foolish president....But he can't say Boko Haram did not start in his regime?
Don't ask me why i use the word "Regime"
my sentiment exactly
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by igbsam(m): 11:38am On May 19, 2012
Mr Jonathan, You were elected leader to fix the problem, Now Fix it and stop whinning. You are just a retard who has no clue why you were there as president. Just do your damn work and stop ranting.....Which kind sorry ass president be dis sef. FIX THE DAMN PROBLEM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MURIC Warns FG Of Fuel Scarcity Masterminds, Looming Labour Strike / FG To Relocate College Of Forestry Mechanisation, Afaka / Lies, Lies, Lies About Buhari And The 5 Years Of Maitatsine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.