Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan (11052 Views)

Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri / President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / In Your Own Views, What Actually Is Nigeria's Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by supremebeing09: 3:57pm On May 19, 2012
Of course not. My father is the problem. Seek solutions, not problems idiot!
This exemplifies the lack of leadership by the president.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by aljharem(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2012
Toaskarity:

Wow you really said this! There must be an igbo girl stroking that ur long xtick right now grin

Not at all. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by sanusimuslim: 4:12pm On May 19, 2012
Don't mind Mr Gej, he don't even understand himself at all once you know that Nigeria have problem why are you contest for the post of president? You should have leave Nigeria with is problem. Upon all this problem and you want to be using #3million for feeding per day when average Nigerian can not be able to feed for #200 per day. If you govern us leave the post. Is it by force?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by aljharem(m): 4:19pm On May 19, 2012
sanusi muslim: Don't mind Mr Gej, he don't even understand himself at all once you know that Nigeria have problem why are you contest for the post of president? You should have leave Nigeria with is problem. Upon all this problem and you want to be using #3million for feeding per day when average Nigerian can not be able to feed for #200 per day. If you govern us leave the post. Is it by force?

Thank you !!!

People hate hearing the truth.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by omodada1: 4:28pm On May 19, 2012
A statement from a Looser! So why did he accept τ̅☺ rule since he knew he wouldn't be able τ̅☺ make a possitive change? Now blaming past leaders who had better impact dan him, its better ‎​Fø̲я̅ him τ̅☺ keep quiet than express his act of stupidity, abi?
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by dayokanu(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2012
Another retardeen moment from the drunk fisherman

If You knew all these then why did you bother contesting for President?

I have never seen a more useless leader who gives excuses for everything "I am not a leader", I am not a lion", I am not Goliath , " I am not Nigerias problems"

Then what are you doing as a president, Resign and go back to drinking ogogoro
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 19, 2012
president "i'm not".
ebere is not even good enough to be councillor! where the hell did alams pick the thing from?
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 19, 2012
dayokanu: Another retardeen moment from the drunk fisherman

If You knew all these then why did you bother contesting for President?

I have never seen a more useless leader who gives excuses for everything "I am not a leader", I am not a lion", I am not Goliath , " I am not Nigerias problems"

Then what are you doing as a president, Resign and go back to drinking ogogoro

eh - YOU THINK THE DRINKARD EVER STOPPED DRINKING OGOGORO?
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by juman(m): 5:05pm On May 19, 2012
Hmmm
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Beaf: 5:08pm On May 19, 2012
oyb:

eh - YOU THINK THE DRINKARD EVER STOPPED DRINKING OGOGORO?

Sadly, that is what we have from hate-filled beasts like oyb. That is the singular emotion that drives most of them.

Again, this is his Nazi-like statement to exterminate all Niger Deltans:

oyb: disgusting and ridiculous melodrama. i always knew beaf had some sort of romantic persecution complex. [size=14pt]i can see all those nders being rounded up in cattle cars and sent to the gas chamber[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/464527/why-all-noise-about-mexicos/1#6238782

oyb, we know why you hate GEJ. Its bigotry. Plain and simple. cool
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by SamIkenna: 5:12pm On May 19, 2012
To cut the long story short. GEJ was not the problem from 1914-2010, however, he became a major part of the problem from 2010 - 2012. Now the question is - what is he going to do about it? I believe we dont know the answer to that, only GEJ knows. I do hope his numerous doctorate degree holding special advisers help him lead us out of whatever the problem is. If its amalgamation - undo it, if its Electricity, give it to us. If its SNC, lets have it. If its maffia, expose and/or un-mafia them. If its our mono-economy, diversify. If its our unwillingness to work together, then lets have out-right seperation. If its education, give us more schools. If its almajiris, hold their parents responsible just as you un-almajirize them.

Whatever it is, we need solutions. I love you as a brother, I'm happy that an Ijaw is our leader, and I'm glad we're finally getting a break from military passi-passi. Notwithstanding, I want answers and solutions. We all have one shot at life, this shot I have now is all I've got and I dont want to waste it on a fruitless enterprise. Nigeria, as it currently is, is way worse than fruitless, it is a waste of space and we want this trend haulted and reversed. GEJ, you're now the president - which means the bulk stops at your table, please solve this mess or bow out. I do hope Nigerians politicians, both winners and losers, 'll give GEJ 3 years to show us what he can do.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

Sadly, that is what we have from hate-filled beasts like oyb. That is the singular emotion that drives most of them.

yo mad beaf syndrome get back to licking ur arse

[img]http://www.scottking.info/Pics/DSCN0570.jpg[/img]
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by dasparrow: 6:00pm On May 19, 2012
sheyguy:
http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/25063/2012/05/18/im_not_nigerias_problem_says_jonathan.html

He is not Nigeria's original problem I agree, However, he is adding to or exascerbating the problem by not exposing the people within PDP and other political parties that are fermenting problems in Nigeria. If he knows he cannot handle the problems currently facing Nigeria, he is welcome to either step down or call an SNC conference to negotiate on the way forward even if it includes splitting Nigeria up amicably.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by otondo55: 6:03pm On May 19, 2012

....and 1914 remains the mistake !

Split this failed state, period !
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Beaf: 6:10pm On May 19, 2012
oyb:

yo mad beaf syndrome get back to licking ur arse

oyb: disgusting and ridiculous melodrama. i always knew beaf had some sort of romantic persecution complex. [size=14pt]i can see all those nders being rounded up in cattle cars and sent to the gas chamber[/size]

Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by andresia(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf, deep in your heart you know what you are: a dye in the wool scoundrel and parasite who thrives where corruption and incompetence hold sway!
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 19, 2012
yes it is bigotry cheesy cheesy cheesy

i am bigoted against loud mouthed underachievers, whiners and excuse mongers

your man has a 1001 excuses - did he think the presidency was some sort of ceremonial position where you post on face book and everyone licks your nuts?
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Beaf: 6:22pm On May 19, 2012
oyb: yes it is bigotry cheesy cheesy cheesy

i am bigoted against loud mouthed underachievers, whiners and excuse mongers

your man has a 1001 excuses - did he think the presidency was some sort of ceremonial position where you post on face book and everyone licks your nuts?

Simple as. cool

Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by bakila: 6:38pm On May 19, 2012
andresia: The President, who spoke in Enugu during the funeral ceremony in honour of the Mother of Enugu State Governor, Mrs Theresa Chime, said something must have gone wrong along the line from 1914 when the Southern and Northern Protectorate were amalgamated till date.

This guy is the most divisive leader this country has ever had!

He Excellency always speak to suit the occassion
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by bakila: 6:44pm On May 19, 2012
torkaka: president "i'm not".
ebere is not even good enough to be councillor! where the hell did alams pick the thing from?

There is this theory that it was from Dame Patience joint.
Any but for his escape from abroad alams would have been an Ex-con by now. Which means he is from an untidy background.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Sweetlemon(f): 8:14pm On May 19, 2012
Sealeddeal: ....my guy,president has always wanted to make new nigeria.he was there as president already and believed dat he can do it.but what will you say when some section of country present a new act of war dat even nigeria themselves dnt knw the solution.terrorism is new to nigeria and it has added up to the other problems nigeria has already.if GEJ should be given an opportunity to serve,i believe there is bound to be change.the north has already put nigeria government in comatose.nobody can do well in the presence of security threats from terrorist and other unnecessary oppositions.
I'm a girl not a guy. STOP GIVING EXCUSES AND GET TO WORK!
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by olajide8(m): 8:27pm On May 19, 2012
Prior to the civil war, the first republic nigeria was run as three independent regions, that was what our colonial masters handed over to us which was run independently with their own governing structure, but immediately after the first coup by aguiyi ironsi nigeria was merged, common sense they say sometimes is not common reversal is what we need to that particular structure fundamentally, and as simple as ABC we would return to our glorious days, please check history we hand premier's of the north, east and western regions and their was development, we ran what was best a parliamentary system do you think they didn't think before they handed over that kind of government to us, which was working well, far before amalgamation so our problem was not the 1914 merger MR PRESIDENT our problem is concentration of too much power at the centre which has enabled you to weil too much power, the winner takes all syndrome and when it is concentrated in the hands of an incompetent person this is what we see, imagine someone in abuja whom has never lived in lagos determining whether they would give you the right of way for a project which would directly better the lives of the people in the state and that region, how lagos state would have to take permission to create LGD area's on how people would be appointed as local government chairman on what type of foreign investments have to receive governments appendages and how corruption has grown from the top, MR PRESIDENT be a little more creative and think outside the box that's where the answer is and not blame passing and bulk, passing I am so ashamed of the set of people we have as leaders look at their certifications it is deceiving them, if this is a waec examination they have all failed all papers from power to education to make it worst CRK they failed it woefully they don't have any morals what a shame
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by aljharem(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2012
Sweetlemon: And as for you Beaf, I notice that your blind support for GEJ is borne out of the Niger Delta factor and the fact that you guys produce the oil right? Ok. I gat news for you! I am proudly Akwa-Ibom and you know how much oil we have right? But if someone from my village becomes president and acts, thinks, and talks like GEJ, I tell you he will be ON HIS OWN. In case you do not know this let me tell you now. It is only a true friend and brother that tell you the truth. If you really love GEJ, you will at least advice him against some of the things he does and most especially what he says in public.

I am in love with you already !!

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Onlytruth(m): 10:19pm On May 19, 2012
Sam_Ikenna: To cut the long story short. GEJ was not the problem from 1914-2010, however, he became a major part of the problem from 2010 - 2012. Now the question is - what is he going to do about it? I believe we dont know the answer to that, only GEJ knows. I do hope his numerous doctorate degree holding special advisers help him lead us out of whatever the problem is. If its amalgamation - undo it, if its Electricity, give it to us. If its SNC, lets have it. If its maffia, expose and/or un-mafia them. If its our mono-economy, diversify. If its our unwillingness to work together, then lets have out-right seperation. If its education, give us more schools. If its almajiris, hold their parents responsible just as you un-almajirize them.

Whatever it is, we need solutions. I love you as a brother, I'm happy that an Ijaw is our leader, and I'm glad we're finally getting a break from military passi-passi. Notwithstanding, I want answers and solutions. We all have one shot at life, this shot I have now is all I've got and I dont want to waste it on a fruitless enterprise. Nigeria, as it currently is, is way worse than fruitless, it is a waste of space and we want this trend haulted and reversed. GEJ, you're now the president - which means the bulk stops at your table, please solve this mess or bow out. I do hope Nigerians politicians, both winners and losers, 'll give GEJ 3 years to show us what he can do.

You are right my brother. Nigeria's problem is getting more and more serious though. Jonathan needs to develop the balls and do certain things, or else he and everyone supporting him will certainly bite the dust.
My support ends by December if I don't see any big moves on his part to solve this country's problem once and for all.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 19, 2012
I still want some of these loud-mouthed Nigerians to mention one person who can handle the current affairs in this country. Can you think of one person? mtcheew angry
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Onlytruth(m): 11:03pm On May 19, 2012
ekwah: I still want some of these loud-mouthed Nigerians to mention one person who can handle the current affairs in this country. Can you think of one person? mtcheew angry

I can rule and fix Nigeria within 1 year in office. You just need guts to solve Nigeria's problem. The current occupant of Aso rock doesn't seem to have the guts.

Here is what I would do.

Step 1: Meet all the key military officers in Nigeria and get their unalloyed support.

Step 2: Declare Marshal law and dissolve houses of congress (at federal and state levels) and sack all executives at state levels.

Step 3: ( It is a secret!, hint: will involve mass arrest and jailing of past ruling thieves)

Step 4: Invite the UN to conduct COMPLETE census in Nigeria, complete with all biometric information from state to tribe, clan and family levels.

Step 5: Constitute a Sovereign National Conference (based on representations from the census data) which would draw up a new structure for the country (eg create new federal Constitution which recognizes regions, complete with regional constitutions).

Step 6: Conduct new elections based on census data and NEW tamper proof ID card system and electoral act produced at the end of the SNC.

Step 7: Step down, hand over to the newly elected leaders, and go back to Otuoke! cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by freegaza(m): 12:30am On May 20, 2012
2015 SAI ONLYTRUTH
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by olajide8(m): 2:04am On May 20, 2012
Onlytruth:

I can rule and fix Nigeria within 1 year in office. You just need guts to solve Nigeria's problem. The current occupant of Aso rock doesn't seem to have the guts.

Here is what I would do.

Step 1: Meet all the key military officers in Nigeria and get their unalloyed support.

Step 2: Declare Marshal law and dissolve houses of congress (at federal and state levels) and sack all executives at state levels.

Step 3: ( It is a secret!, hint: will involve mass arrest and jailing of past ruling thieves)

Step 4: Invite the UN to conduct COMPLETE census in Nigeria, complete with all biometric information from state to tribe, clan and family levels.

Step 5: Constitute a Sovereign National Conference (based on representations from the census data) which would draw up a new structure for the country (eg create new federal Constitution which recognizes regions, complete with regional constitutions).

Step 6: Conduct new elections based on census data and NEW tamper proof ID card system and electoral act produced at the end of the SNC.

Step 7: Step down, hand over to the newly elected leaders, and go back to Otuoke! cool cool cool
Simple my brother GBAM for you!
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by novaman: 2:22am On May 20, 2012
Who begged this guy to solve our problem, why not allow someone who can solve our problem get the job, I simply don't understand why this guy is falling the hands of those who voted him in, if Obama say something like that he is gone... nonsense
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Lexusgs430: 7:09am On May 20, 2012
achi4u: but now u see the problem
fix it

Or even make attempt to fix and not further compounding issues!!!!
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by One4me: 7:39am On May 20, 2012
??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Reexamine The Budget – Dogara / Jimi Agbaje Speaks On His Nomination As PDP Governoship Flag Bearer In 2019 / Dele Momodu: I Lost My Father When I Was Barely 13, In 1973

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.