Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan (11050 Views)

Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri / President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / In Your Own Views, What Actually Is Nigeria's Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by ak47mann(m): 1:19pm On May 19, 2012
how can someone open his mouth to say he want a whole region to be gas??i can see the same trend as staving biafran children doing the war embarassed these people are one the most evil tribe we have in Nigeria.We should never allow them cool
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Beaf: 1:26pm On May 19, 2012
ak47mann: [b]how can someone open his mouth to say he want a whole region to be gas??[/b]i can see the same trend as staving biafran children doing the war embarassed these people are one the most evil tribe we have in Nigeria.We should never allow them cool

Sadly, that is what we have from hate-filled beasts like oyb. That is the singular emotion that drives most of them.

Again, this is his Nazi-like statement to exterminate all Niger Deltans:

oyb: disgusting and ridiculous melodrama. i always knew beaf had some sort of romantic persecution complex. [size=14pt]i can see all those nders being rounded up in cattle cars and sent to the gas chamber[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/464527/why-all-noise-about-mexicos/1#6238782

oyb, we know why you hate GEJ. Its bigotry. Plain and simple. cool
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 19, 2012
speaker for the olodo rabata

what happened to your experienced statesman

a man who has been in govt for the past 10 years cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

was that all bullsheet cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by ak47mann(m): 1:37pm On May 19, 2012
If any of these threats by jihadist ever carried out 2015, Nigeria will be in flames,the country is sitting on gun powder,any mistake everybody will get it cool cool cool
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Sealeddeal(m): 1:39pm On May 19, 2012
Sweetlemon: I just wonder how and why a person would think that being the president and commander in chief of a big, complicated country like Nigeria will be an easy task. For crying out loud anybody who wants to be a president must come fully armed with whatever that is necessary to do the job. A plumber does not say "oh I didn't break the pipe in the first place so don't blame me if its not fixed"! Instead he brings in his tools and puts in his best to repair the pipe and make it work again. Afterall, that is exactly why he is getting paid isn't it? Jonathan and all Nigerian rulers should quit giving Excuses and do what they are being paid for or get the hell outta there. Leadership and respect is nobody's birthright. You earn it by working hard for it!
....my guy,president has always wanted to make new nigeria.he was there as president already and believed dat he can do it.but what will you say when some section of country present a new act of war dat even nigeria themselves dnt knw the solution.terrorism is new to nigeria and it has added up to the other problems nigeria has already.if GEJ should be given an opportunity to serve,i believe there is bound to be change.the north has already put nigeria government in comatose.nobody can do well in the presence of security threats from terrorist and other unnecessary oppositions.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by peacettw: 1:39pm On May 19, 2012
GUYS! ENOUGH! Beaf, as much as I respect your unwavering support of our president, pls, understand that we all re in the same plight wherein our country is almost in a degenerative state. As much as everyone is to blame, the tendency is 4 us all to look up to our leader, in this case, GEJ answers and most imptly HOPE. Sadly, he has not met up to these standards. He is much too sublime.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by ak47mann(m): 1:41pm On May 19, 2012
Sealeddeal: ....my guy,president has always wanted to make new nigeria.he was there as president already and believed dat he can do it.but what will you say when some section of country present a new act of war dat even nigeria themselves dnt knw the solution.terrorism is new to nigeria and it has added up to the other problems nigeria has already.if GEJ should be given an opportunity to serve,i believe there is bound to be change.the north has already put nigeria government in comatose.nobody can do well in the presence of security threats from terrorist and other unnecessary oppositions.
cool cool
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Beaf: 1:47pm On May 19, 2012
Sealeddeal: ....my guy,president has always wanted to make new nigeria.he was there as president already and believed dat he can do it.but what will you say when some section of country present a new act of war dat even nigeria themselves dnt knw the solution.terrorism is new to nigeria and it has added up to the other problems nigeria has already.if GEJ should be given an opportunity to serve,i believe there is bound to be change.the north has already put nigeria government in comatose.nobody can do well in the presence of security threats from terrorist and other unnecessary oppositions.

Simple. cool
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 19, 2012
Sealeddeal: ....[b]my guy,president has always wanted to make new nigeria.[/b]he was there as president already and believed dat he can do it.but what will you say when some section of country present a new act of war dat even nigeria themselves dnt knw the solution.terrorism is new to nigeria and it has added up to the other problems nigeria has already.if GEJ should be given an opportunity to serve,i believe there is bound to be change.the north has already put nigeria government in comatose.nobody can do well in the presence of security threats from terrorist and other unnecessary oppositions.

the road to hell is paved with good intentions. . .and empty platitudes
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by SamIkenna: 2:03pm On May 19, 2012
murtalaa:

I am a proponent of division but not for the myopic reasons you cited. Issues of tribalism would come evn when you break nigeria into 36 independent nations. Ijaws cant stand Ishekiris, Idomas can't stand Igalas, Ikwerres cant stand Igbos, SS cant stand SE. Just break Nigeria along ethinic lines and you will see more ethnic problems especially in the south. The North will be relatively stable. I want Nigeria broken simply because it will be easier to manage that way.

The last time I checked Ikwerre and Igbos were not killing eachother and SS and SE were not accusing one another of cannibalization. You guys up north should lay off the East. All this phantom wars that'll erupt in the south is way over-played. We know better now. Should Nigeria cease to exist, no gun-shot will be heard in the East and I believe the West'll be fine too. I suggest you guys roll up your sleeves now 'cause it looks like your work is cut out for you with all the killing, bombing, sharia, flesh eating, muslims vs christians, and sunni vs shia going on up north. 1967 is over, nobody believes that propaganda anymore. If and when Nigeria goes down, the south has nothing to fear.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by lacasa: 2:03pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

I'm talking to you, fool. Or is there any other clown with the id lacasa here?
Why are you frightened at the mention of 1914?

Oh, itz U̶̲̥̅̊ Beaf ..haha

Now i recognise the unique madness in the postwinkwink
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by beafroast: 2:03pm On May 19, 2012
RED ALERT!!!
'MBS' has invaded the place.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by blacksta(m): 2:07pm On May 19, 2012
My Latest song - oya sing after me

I want to be president x4
I want to be president - when i was young i had no shoes and bag x 2
I want to be president - I go give every pikin chance from isale eko to deep Borno x 2
I want to be president -because God called me x 2
I want to be president - I promise fresh air

Anyway rightnow

I dont want to be president no more - Nija problem pass me x 5

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by solomon111(m): 2:15pm On May 19, 2012
Toaskarity:

I don't see how that part of the country any better than somalia? Just that no ocean
to carry out pirate, they both sucide bombers infact somalia don't bomb themselves
that much, both has same rate of poverty and illitrate in africa, last time somalia universities
Was even better than most southern nigeria university talkmore of north
You are a liar.!
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by solomon111(m): 2:18pm On May 19, 2012
oyb:

the road to hell is paved with good intentions. . .and empty platitudes
Must you always be dumb?!
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Beaf: 2:19pm On May 19, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

The last time I checked Ikwerre and Igbos were not killing eachother and SS and SE were not accusing one another of cannibalization. You guys up north should lay off the East. All this phantom wars that'll erupt in the south is way over-played. We know better now. Should Nigeria cease to exist, no gun-shot will be heard in the East and I believe the West'll be fine too. I suggest you guys roll up your sleeves now 'cause it looks like your work is cut out for you with all the killing, bombing, sharia, flesh eating, muslims vs christians, and sunni vs shia going on up north. 1967 is over, nobody believes that propaganda anymore. If and when Nigeria goes down, the south has nothing to fear.

Simple. The same core-Northern elite who sing all sorts of songs for bloodshed are always the first to cry unity and tell us scary stories of how much we will fight if we get free of them. They get scared stiff when presented with the truth that Nigeria's problems began in 1914. Its an irony.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by AroOkigbo(m): 2:51pm On May 19, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

you've said it all
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Prestonvic(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2012
Nigeria‘s problems - no light,bad roads,corruption, poor education facilities etc. Did not start from GEJ‘s regime. Though he is trying to fix them, bt Nigerians want him to do magic within one year. Imagine someone calling the president who assumed office recently, retardeen, clueless, stupid etc. Hmmmmm...
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 19, 2012
DivideUs:

and the fool is busy blocking SNC?
HE IS NOT THE ONE BLOCKING THE SNC, THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY MUST BE ABROGATED TO HAVE SNC COS RIGHT NOW THEY ARE THE REPRESENTATIVES OF THE PEOPLE, SNC MEANS EACH CLAN AND WARD MUST BE REPRESENTED AND THE HOUSE OF REPS AND SENATE AS THEY ARE MUST BE ANNULLED BEFORE SNC CAN BE ACTIVATED. ITS WHY THE LAW MARKERS DONT WANNA HEAR. COS ITS LIKE SACKING YOURSELF FROM A LUCRATIVE JOB AND PUTTING SOMEONE ELSE THERE
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by rovert: 3:04pm On May 19, 2012
Why did he contest if he didn't have a clue how to solve Nigeria's issues? Stopped reading anything he says a long time ago!
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Bestlyf: 3:14pm On May 19, 2012
Toaskarity: Mmm, all I can see in his speech is division of southern and northern nigeria
I don't disagree with him, this may favor all of us let's try and see if dividing nigeria
will work, maybe it may work, dividing nigeria into two is not bad! We have tried
to come together for 50yrs to no avail,let's try another thing maybe the way scotland
and england do it. Who knows! We can't cotinue to decieve ourselves, let's try it and see!
That is the connotation. If the problem is the amalgamation of North and South then the solution be the de-amalgamation of the North and South. The other thing i understood from his speech is that nothing much should be expected from him.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 19, 2012
solomon111: You are a liar.!

You wish right! You always see how bakward you re and still doubt it!
I have meet some somalia in the state and I swear the way
they act and what they say proves they will never raise a finger
on a christian. Apart from their pirates to quench hunger what else.
Its better to have somalians in northern nigeria
than those we got there now! I know this sound too hard to swallow but its true
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by ib0221: 3:27pm On May 19, 2012
I think Mr. president was wrong to have said that because he willingly contested for the post, albeit if that is what he actually meant. However, he shouldn't have worded it like that if his thought was that he was not the one that caused the problems for him to solve it in a tango.It takes time to correct many wrongs.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 19, 2012
murtalaa:

I am a proponent of division but not for the myopic reasons you cited. Issues of tribalism would come evn when you break nigeria into 36 independent nations. Ijaws cant stand Ishekiris, Idomas can't stand Igalas, Ikwerres cant stand Igbos, SS cant stand SE. Just break Nigeria along ethinic lines and you will see more ethnic problems especially in the south. The North will be relatively stable. I want Nigeria broken simply because it will be easier to manage that way.

Thank God you re in for division, I doubt if issue of tribalism will come in my region if nigeria split
The ikwele you talk has never raise a finger on my ppl yet we have so many igbos in there land, infact
apart from the internet fight I never seen serious controversy betwn the south,stop living in denial even
the dif ppl in ND came together to fight for 13% deraviation, I swear it was fed govt/military govt that cause
division in that region do them! Divide will do a lot more better to us than anything,read the articl of remi,its still on
on politics section "WHY NIGERIA MUST DIVIDE" and see how not only easier to manage but freedom will
be in its one doorstep(freedom of sharia,freedom of in need for education,freedom to use their own resources
For their own land) yet we ll can still be BFF I don't see how been like scotland and great britain isn't better than
our current situation! Ask foreigners in scotland where they live, they tell ya britain
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by aljharem(m): 3:36pm On May 19, 2012
Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Stop acting like reta.rds. Stop allowing Politicians and their paid goons aka Baf and co to deceive una.

The power, security etc problems certains did not start with GEJ but surely ! surely !! surely !!! it can end with him. Abi why is he the president if he cannot solve the problem.

If he can't then there is no point in him being there at the first place.

What use is a cup of water if it can't quench your thirst ?.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by aljharem(m): 3:38pm On May 19, 2012
Toaskarity:

Thank God you re in for division, I doubt if issue of tribalism will come in my region if nigeria split
The ikwele you talk has never raise a finger on my ppl yet we have so many igbos in there land, infact
apart from the internet fight I never seen serious controversy betwn the south,stop living in denial even
the dif ppl in ND came together to fight for 13% deraviation, I swear it was fed govt/military govt that cause
division in that region do them! Divide will do a lot more better to us than anything,read the articl of remi,its still on
on politics section "WHY NIGERIA MUST DIVIDE" and see how not only easier to manage but freedom will
be in its one doorstep(freedom of sharia,freedom of in need for education,freedom to use their own resources
For their own land) yet we ll can still be BFF I don't see how been like scotland and great britain isn't better than
our current situation! Ask foreigners in scotland where they live, they tell ya britain

don't mind him, he does not even know what he is talking about.

I mean I am not even Igbo but I certainly know Ikwerres are Igbos.
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 19, 2012
[size=28pt]DO YOU WANT FRESH AIR IN NIGERIA? [/size][color=#006600][/color]
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 19, 2012
alj harem:

don't mind him, he does not even know what he is talking about.

I mean I am not even Igbo but I certainly know Ikwerres are Igbos.

Wow you really said this! There must be an igbo girl stroking that ur long xtick right now grin
Re: I'm Not Nigeria's Problem, Says Jonathan by ibrowisky(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2012
that is true -that nigeria proble begins before the regem of mr gudluck jonathan but unfortunately to say, gudluck have worsten the situation than it was suppose to be(badluck)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Meets With Uhuru Kenyatta - Photos / Power Ministry Budgets N168million For Fuel, Generator / Peter Obi Prays For United Nigeria In His Easter Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.